Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,953 members, 7,817,797 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:54 PM

Jonathan Honours Bill Gate With CFR - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Honours Bill Gate With CFR (1125 Views)

Nigeria Experiences Steady Drop After 40,000 BH Deaths – US CFR Security Tracker / Rt Hon Aminu Tambuwal CFR Set To Declare For APC With 15 Others / Prof Achebe Rejects CFR Award Offer By Pres. Jonathan - SaharaReporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jonathan Honours Bill Gate With CFR by Nobody: 4:39pm On Nov 11, 2013
President Goodluck Jonathan on Monday honoured a co-Chairman of Bill and Melinda Gate Foundation, Mr. Bill Gate, with a national honour of Commander of the Federal Republic.
Jonathan said the honour was in recognition of Gate’s supports towards the eradication of Polio myelitis in Nigeria.
The President said Gate would be conferred with the national honour alongside other awardees in December.

http://www.punchng.com/news/jonathan-honours-bill-gate-with-cfr/

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Honours Bill Gate With CFR by Nobody: 4:41pm On Nov 11, 2013
Are you kidding me?
Re: Jonathan Honours Bill Gate With CFR by pendusky(m): 5:02pm On Nov 11, 2013
nice one GEJ
Re: Jonathan Honours Bill Gate With CFR by Nobody: 5:26pm On Nov 11, 2013
tpacalipse: Are you kidding me?

the thing shock me sef undecided shocked
Re: Jonathan Honours Bill Gate With CFR by AjaraEwuro: 6:30pm On Nov 11, 2013
tpacalipse: Are you kidding me?

You just learnt this slang?

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Honours Bill Gate With CFR by Boss13: 7:12pm On Nov 11, 2013
Well give him award, just confine citizenship to him instead.
Re: Jonathan Honours Bill Gate With CFR by Nobody: 8:17pm On Nov 11, 2013
Re: Jonathan Honours Bill Gate With CFR by Danhumprey: 8:31pm On Nov 11, 2013
I give up! angry
Re: Jonathan Honours Bill Gate With CFR by Wolef7(m): 9:47pm On Nov 11, 2013
I just dey observe sha.....
Where are the Team Fresh Air crooners?
Re: Jonathan Honours Bill Gate With CFR by Nobody: 10:51pm On Nov 11, 2013
Should I be thanking Bill Gates for doing the job of Nigerian leaders for them?
Re: Jonathan Honours Bill Gate With CFR by omenka(m): 6:57am On Nov 12, 2013
Oh Lawd have murcey!!! When is he gonna stop This is just madness. Nigerians can you see what you've done to yourselves? cry
Re: Jonathan Honours Bill Gate With CFR by ektbear: 6:59am On Nov 12, 2013
Bill Gates has spent hundreds of millions of dollars fighting disease in Africa.

How many individuals in history can say they've done the same..?
Re: Jonathan Honours Bill Gate With CFR by Nobody: 7:12am On Nov 12, 2013
omenka: Oh Lawd have murcey!!! When is he gonna stop This is just madness. Nigerians can you see what you've done to yourselves? cry

lol, 2015 is there for us to make amends
Re: Jonathan Honours Bill Gate With CFR by MaziOmenuko: 7:19am On Nov 12, 2013
Welcome development. The Gates foundation has impacted more lives in Nigeria than most governors could ever do.
Re: Jonathan Honours Bill Gate With CFR by papindinho(m): 8:33am On Nov 12, 2013
the presence of great entrepreneur.
Re: Jonathan Honours Bill Gate With CFR by LordNicvuitton(m): 9:14am On Nov 12, 2013
GOODLUCK NIGERIA.. fweeeeesshhh air. only a good govt attracts international help when needed.
Re: Jonathan Honours Bill Gate With CFR by Wolef7(m): 9:55am On Nov 13, 2013
Lord Nicvuitton: GOODLUCK NIGERIA.. fweeeeesshhh air. only a good govt attracts international help when needed.

What is this one saying?
He has been giving international assistance before GEJ and he'll continue after GEJ too.
Gates is helping Africa at large.
Re: Jonathan Honours Bill Gate With CFR by Capnd143(m): 12:05pm On Nov 13, 2013
omenka: Oh Lawd have murcey!!! When is he gonna stop This is just madness. Nigerians can you see what you've done to yourselves? cry
your hatred for jonathan has turned you into a political lunatic
Re: Jonathan Honours Bill Gate With CFR by Beaf1: 12:19pm On Nov 13, 2013
Mazi_Omenuko: Welcome development. The Gates foundation has impacted more lives in Nigeria than most governors could ever do.

Has the Otuoke man impacted anything on the lives of ordinary Nigerians?

(1) (Reply)

Former Borno Gov. Ali Modu Sheriff Buys Naija's Most Expensive Jet For N11.5B / Finally, G-7 Governors Move To Join APC / Impeachment: Fani-kayode Dares Jonathan To Charge Him For Treason

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.