Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,589 members, 7,812,914 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:24 PM

Rt Hon Aminu Tambuwal CFR Set To Declare For APC With 15 Others - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rt Hon Aminu Tambuwal CFR Set To Declare For APC With 15 Others (5835 Views)

Buhari To Declare For Presidency On October 8 / Atiku Ready To Declare For Presidency, APC Plans For National Convention / Prof Achebe Rejects CFR Award Offer By Pres. Jonathan - SaharaReporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rt Hon Aminu Tambuwal CFR Set To Declare For APC With 15 Others by BuhariVanguard: 12:47pm On Oct 12, 2014
Barring any last minute change of political calculations,the ebulient Speaker of House of Representatives will officially declare for the No1 Opposition Party in Africa,the APC this tuesday as the Green chamber resumes plenary.
He is expected to decamp with not less than 15 other lawmakers inorder to secure his coveted speakership seat.

5 Likes

Re: Rt Hon Aminu Tambuwal CFR Set To Declare For APC With 15 Others by Nobody: 1:10pm On Oct 12, 2014
Jonathan is going...

4 Likes

Re: Rt Hon Aminu Tambuwal CFR Set To Declare For APC With 15 Others by Nobody: 1:16pm On Oct 12, 2014
BuhariVanguard:
Barring any last minute change of political calculations,the ebulient Speaker of House of Representatives will officially declare for the No1 Opposition Party in Africa,the APC this tuesday as the Green chamber resumes plenary.
He is expected to decamp with not less than 15 other lawmakers inorder to secure his coveted speakership seat.

I hope this is true. If true then GEJ should be back and fully settled in otuoke by this time next year grin grin

9 Likes

Re: Rt Hon Aminu Tambuwal CFR Set To Declare For APC With 15 Others by thirty(m): 1:24pm On Oct 12, 2014
Dont vote Goodluck E. Jonathan. Dont vote PDP. I am warning!!! Going! Going!! Gone!!! No amount paper figure of TAN can save GEJ.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rt Hon Aminu Tambuwal CFR Set To Declare For APC With 15 Others by Gbawe: 1:31pm On Oct 12, 2014
koolhunk:

I hope this is true. If true then GEJ should be back and fully settled in otuoke by this time next year grin grin

This has been in the offing from even the beginning of Tambuwal's tenure. The speaker, in body language and actual deeds, has never hidden his affection and gratitude for the opposition that supported him to power when GEJ and other PDP bigwigs tried to prevent him from emerging as Speaker house of reps. If Tambuwal eventually defects then this is another feather in the hat of Tinubu confirming the man's political vision and strategic thinking. Ajibola Muraina today, had he become speaker, would be another cheap endorser/tool of GEJ. As it is, Tambuwal could now be a serious asset for the APC because he has never felt a sense of belonging for his own Party that did everything to undermine him politically.

8 Likes

Re: Rt Hon Aminu Tambuwal CFR Set To Declare For APC With 15 Others by maximunimpact(m): 1:41pm On Oct 12, 2014
I tink I can wait, tuesday is not far...............

1 Like

Re: Rt Hon Aminu Tambuwal CFR Set To Declare For APC With 15 Others by Nobody: 1:42pm On Oct 12, 2014
The i.di¤tic accidental speaker was never a PDP MEMBER BUT A MOLE.

THEIR PLAN OF ISLAMISSING NIGERIA WILL NEVER WORK. I PIT SOME CHURCH GOERS WHO DOES NOT WANT TO FACE THE REALITY OF WHAT THE APC IS PLANING IN NIGERIA.

HE THAT HAS EAR LET HIM HEAR.

14 Likes

Re: Rt Hon Aminu Tambuwal CFR Set To Declare For APC With 15 Others by chimerase2: 1:43pm On Oct 12, 2014
Since 5 months nw wat we hv been hearing is set set set, on de verge Can't u guys get busy for once aint u tired angry

6 Likes

Re: Rt Hon Aminu Tambuwal CFR Set To Declare For APC With 15 Others by Nobody: 1:49pm On Oct 12, 2014
The beauty of APC
Let the best man
With the best ideas
Win

2 Likes

Re: Rt Hon Aminu Tambuwal CFR Set To Declare For APC With 15 Others by NgeneUkwenu(f): 1:53pm On Oct 12, 2014
masterpower:

THEIR PLAN OF ISLAMISSING NIGERIA WILL NEVER WORK. I PIT SOME CHURCH GOERS WHO DOES NOT WANT TO FACE THE REALITY OF WHAT THE APC IS PLANING IN NIGERIA.

Aren't you tired of this your nonsense, seeing as Nigerians are not buying into it? I guess is your new campaign jingle from the ever tribalistic jonadafft! Ndi ara!

25 Likes

Re: Rt Hon Aminu Tambuwal CFR Set To Declare For APC With 15 Others by chinwike2(m): 1:55pm On Oct 12, 2014
What is that joker of a legislator from sokoto waiting for, no wonder the house of reps behave like clöwn$ and the senate is more mature

4 Likes

Re: Rt Hon Aminu Tambuwal CFR Set To Declare For APC With 15 Others by Trailblazer1(m): 2:11pm On Oct 12, 2014
I'm not even bothered by the political rivalry of PDP and APC. If they like, let them burn each others party secretariat. After all, they are the same bloody and crooked Nigerian politicians. But one thing is sure, the presidential election will be won and lost based on the personality of the candidates.

Therefore, let the best candidate win.

Did i say GEJ is the best candidate?

1 Like

Re: Rt Hon Aminu Tambuwal CFR Set To Declare For APC With 15 Others by focus7: 2:20pm On Oct 12, 2014
masterpower:

Mr man stop ur senseless bias, everything is not for islamisation. Defection is part politics for many years.

17 Likes

Re: Rt Hon Aminu Tambuwal CFR Set To Declare For APC With 15 Others by GODDYGEE91(m): 2:32pm On Oct 12, 2014
Why are some pple celebrating? Thousands of Tambuwal can neva stop GEJ. He was neva a PDP member but a mole so I see no reasons he shd announce his defection. By the way is he goin 2 challenge Buhari or Atiku 4 presidency?

5 Likes

Re: Rt Hon Aminu Tambuwal CFR Set To Declare For APC With 15 Others by talktimi(m): 2:37pm On Oct 12, 2014
Ibnsultan:
The beauty of APC
Let the best man
With the best ideas
Win
grin hahahahahhahahahhaha Ol boy you funny gaaan grin are you a comedian ?

4 Likes

Re: Rt Hon Aminu Tambuwal CFR Set To Declare For APC With 15 Others by talktimi(m): 2:40pm On Oct 12, 2014
Gbawe:

This has been in the offing from even the beginning of Tambuwal's tenure. The speaker, in body language and actual deeds, has never hidden his affection and gratitude for the opposition that supported him to power when GEJ and other PDP bigwigs tried to prevent him from emerging as Speaker house of reps. If Tambuwal eventually defects then this is another feather in the hat of Tinubu confirming the man's political vision and strategic thinking. Ajibola Muraina today, had he become speaker, would be another cheap endorser/tool of GEJ. As it is, Tambuwal could now be a serious asset for the APC because he has never felt a sense of belonging for his own Party that did everything to undermine him politically.
you're spouting rubbish as usual, when will you change ? 2014 is almost over and yet you won't desist from your nonsense posts. Tufiakwa for you

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rt Hon Aminu Tambuwal CFR Set To Declare For APC With 15 Others by ekhai(m): 2:43pm On Oct 12, 2014
Speaker Aminu for APC, then Sokoto is gone. Trouble dey ooo.
Re: Rt Hon Aminu Tambuwal CFR Set To Declare For APC With 15 Others by godello: 2:56pm On Oct 12, 2014
Jonathan Govt. Is too corrupt. #Even mere stealing we are calling it corruption !!

6 Likes

Re: Rt Hon Aminu Tambuwal CFR Set To Declare For APC With 15 Others by Oyecute(m): 3:00pm On Oct 12, 2014
*sitting on d plastic chair* *tossing guguru and epa* *catching them with my mouth* watching as things unfold in my dear country full of drama and comedy shows!
Re: Rt Hon Aminu Tambuwal CFR Set To Declare For APC With 15 Others by Gbawe: 4:42pm On Oct 12, 2014
talktimi:
you're spouting rubbish as usual, when will you change ? 2014 is almost over and yet you won't desist from your nonsense posts. Tufiakwa for you

Another lunatic. At least I gave my opinion on the topic. What is yours? Is it just to obsess about what Gbawe writes, without contributing anything towards the substantive issue under discussion, as you have done for years? Look in the mirror to see the cretin and pathetic groupie who has not changed a single bit over the years.

17 Likes

Re: Rt Hon Aminu Tambuwal CFR Set To Declare For APC With 15 Others by BOAR: 4:50pm On Oct 12, 2014
masterpower:

This your scare mongering tactics is outdated. Only gullible Nigerians can be sold on this your islamization agenda.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rt Hon Aminu Tambuwal CFR Set To Declare For APC With 15 Others by Gbawe: 4:51pm On Oct 12, 2014
masterpower:

Try something else. This whole 'islamisation' thingy is stale and dead. Your Oga at the top (GEJ) is trying to court moslem votes via saying Boko Haramites are not Moslems and you are not even smart enough to get with the program and refrain from sabotaging his unpopular and wilting ambition. Even kids under 7 are no longer taken in by the religious scaremongering bigots like you assume you can use to divert attention away from the monumental failings of the candidate you worship clannishly. You should grow up and stop spreading malicious prejudice even a well-raised little kid will reject.

16 Likes

Re: Rt Hon Aminu Tambuwal CFR Set To Declare For APC With 15 Others by patrickmuf(m): 4:59pm On Oct 12, 2014
It can only be better for us all in the long run...
Re: Rt Hon Aminu Tambuwal CFR Set To Declare For APC With 15 Others by SEYIKP(m): 5:10pm On Oct 12, 2014
Gbawe:

Another lunatic. At least I gave my opinion on the topic. What is yours? Is it just to obsess about what Gbawe writes, without contributing anything towards the substantive issue under discussion, as you have done for years? Look in the mirror to see the cretin and pathetic groupie who has not changed a single bit over the years.
Behold!!! apc sympathizer, in whose sentiment has beclouded his reasoning. In whose GEJ will always be a clueless leader to him.

3 Likes

Re: Rt Hon Aminu Tambuwal CFR Set To Declare For APC With 15 Others by phlemzy: 5:13pm On Oct 12, 2014
There are indications that Hon. Tambuwal will be contesting in Sokoto guber. It would have made more sense if he was interested in the race to AsoRock villa, but it seems he's sceptical about his chances of winning if he picks a presidential ticket.

1 Like

Re: Rt Hon Aminu Tambuwal CFR Set To Declare For APC With 15 Others by talktimi(m): 5:46pm On Oct 12, 2014
Gbawe:

sharap fo0l, you're still spouting nonsense and lies as usual. TW.at

3 Likes

Re: Rt Hon Aminu Tambuwal CFR Set To Declare For APC With 15 Others by Nobody: 5:52pm On Oct 12, 2014
talktimi:
See frustration choi

10 Likes

Re: Rt Hon Aminu Tambuwal CFR Set To Declare For APC With 15 Others by Gbawe: 5:56pm On Oct 12, 2014
Obiagelli:

See frustration choi

Can you blame the loser and street urchin? He has not eaten today so why won't he be here barking like a rabid dog?

11 Likes

Re: Rt Hon Aminu Tambuwal CFR Set To Declare For APC With 15 Others by Nobody: 5:56pm On Oct 12, 2014
Re: Rt Hon Aminu Tambuwal CFR Set To Declare For APC With 15 Others by talktimi(m): 5:57pm On Oct 12, 2014
Obiagelli:

See frustration choi
hmmmm
Re: Rt Hon Aminu Tambuwal CFR Set To Declare For APC With 15 Others by talktimi(m): 5:58pm On Oct 12, 2014
Gbawe:

Can you blame the loser and street urchin? He has not eaten today so why won't he be here barking like a rabid dog?
Gbawe the rabid dog, sorry for you

4 Likes

Re: Rt Hon Aminu Tambuwal CFR Set To Declare For APC With 15 Others by Ryabcool(m): 6:00pm On Oct 12, 2014
talktimi:
Thats your father's agemate you're calling a fool. A man who is older than your president, thats who you're calling a fool. Oma se o! Can you say that to him in real life?

If you have different opinions and ideas from him, you are free to constructively make your argument. Unless you weren't trained at home to respect your elders, then you have no right to insult your father's mate.

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

20 Thousand Lagosians Escape Lagos Traffic Daily In These Air Conditioned Train / Paris Attacks Celebrated In The Arab Muslim World. / Nigerians React To President Buhari's Throwback Picture - #10yearschallange

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.