Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,930 members, 7,824,912 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 08:57 PM

The Case Of Clara Chime- Enugu First Lady - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Case Of Clara Chime- Enugu First Lady (40717 Views)

Update On Clara Chime. / Nigerian Ladies! Lessons To Learn From Gov Chime's Wife's Situation. / My Wife Has Health Challenges –chime (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Case Of Clara Chime- Enugu First Lady by InvertedHammer: 5:46am On Nov 12, 2013
stillwater:

The point is such a man should not feel embarrassed when the wife comes looking for him, since he has thrown all decorum out of the window.

Noted.

Let me say prestissimo... that is as quickly as possible
that the political crinkum crankum. Or if you like, the political higy-hagar that has enveloped Enugu State for the period of eye-on-now
has all the trappings of an odoriferous saga, cum gargantuan gaga.
And I am maniacally bewildered that this flashpoint is of no serious concern to the governor
Re: The Case Of Clara Chime- Enugu First Lady by GentleFrank(m): 5:48am On Nov 12, 2013
Some rich men self ...
Re: The Case Of Clara Chime- Enugu First Lady by Solozzo(m): 6:15am On Nov 12, 2013
It's likely that pressure from the gov and Clara's brother had encouraged her to remain in the relationship. All she was asking for was love, the right to good treatment and her freedom and liberty. With good treatment and marriage counseling the marriage can still be saved for now.

Chime now knows he is NOT so mighty, that even a simple lady like Clara can deal with him legally. I think Clara had earned his respect and the respect of the reasonable people of Nigeria.
Re: The Case Of Clara Chime- Enugu First Lady by Solozzo(m): 6:53am On Nov 12, 2013
baby_123:
I feel her pain. Imagine her dressing up and entering convoy only to see 50 or more picantos along the way. Tell me is that not enough to drive anyone insane? It's like the man is keeping track of his conquests with picanto. How horrible especially because it is an open secret in the state. That is some serious mental and emotional trauma on the wife. This baba picanto. It's like he is a major shareholder with Kia. Very bad man. Rotflmao

...and all these are paid for with taxpayers money, our money!!
Re: The Case Of Clara Chime- Enugu First Lady by Solozzo(m): 7:09am On Nov 12, 2013
Jman06: Here comes this attention seeking imbeciiile again!Always trying to tell us that she lives abroad as if we care.Ofcourse women have all the powers in the US and that explains why the rate of divorce is so high there,and why they have many bastarrrds with no proper parental upbringing.

Absolutely. Bill Clinton and Tiger Woods nko!

1 Like

Re: The Case Of Clara Chime- Enugu First Lady by Nobody: 7:21am On Nov 12, 2013
coogar:

it seems all the fireworks are in enugu & yet you people bore us with fashola & ladipo market, etc. how come no one has mentioned this on NL till now?

stella is buying bmws and chime is buying picantos cheesy cheesy

baby_123:
I feel her pain. Imagine her dressing up and entering convoy only to see 50 or more picantos along the way. Tell me is that not enough to drive anyone insane? It's like the man is keeping track of his conquests with picanto. How horrible especially because it is an open secret in the state. That is some serious mental and emotional trauma on the wife. This baba picanto. It's like he is a major shareholder with Kia. Very bad man. Rotflmao

we have to ask - is the colour,model, finish and year of the picanto a guide to the performance of the girl in question

Re: The Case Of Clara Chime- Enugu First Lady by chikejude(m): 7:24am On Nov 12, 2013
May God help her.
Re: The Case Of Clara Chime- Enugu First Lady by shiftmarket(m): 8:01am On Nov 12, 2013
why is my mind telling me that some people are going to want a piece of the picante despite knowing all that the dudes stands for in terms of skirt.
Re: The Case Of Clara Chime- Enugu First Lady by Rejoice5000(f): 8:39am On Nov 12, 2013
Husband ad wife issues are soooooooooo.......... deep,even an outsider cannot know what was going on within.so CHIME AND CLARA KNOWS THE ROOT OF THEIR MISUNDERSTANDING.PERIOD
Re: The Case Of Clara Chime- Enugu First Lady by HisMajesty1(m): 8:43am On Nov 12, 2013
Latest news by today's Vanguard says Chime has finally sent her packing from government house.
Re: The Case Of Clara Chime- Enugu First Lady by Forwetinnah: 10:18am On Nov 12, 2013
InvertedHammer:

Gov. Chime is a christian.
But his d>ck is a pagan.

How do you marry a guy in power that was having thre3some with you and your fellow runz girls and expect him to change
overnight because he was coerced with jazz or pvssy to put a ring on it?

All for money!

Imagine? What was she thinking? That he would change overnight cause she can perform the bedmatics of 4women at once. Babes sef? This tori pass washing dirty Linen in public o, na washing blood stained bedsheet be this 1. O gao!
Re: The Case Of Clara Chime- Enugu First Lady by Blackygal: 10:22am On Nov 12, 2013
y r dey tormenting d 1st lady like dat?
Re: The Case Of Clara Chime- Enugu First Lady by Nobody: 10:33am On Nov 12, 2013
Blackygal: y r dey tormenting d 1st lady like dat?

former first lady - she should have jejely stayed first runs babe
Re: The Case Of Clara Chime- Enugu First Lady by repogirl(f): 3:09pm On Nov 12, 2013
Clara, while you are still in the spot light, claim it very well......write a book, spill secrets, forget shame, that ship has sailed long ago,..... Now, its time for revenge starring Clara chime, season 1, u will sell die!! Everyone loves juicy celebrity gossip.
Re: The Case Of Clara Chime- Enugu First Lady by Nobody: 4:55pm On Nov 12, 2013
repogirl: Clara, while you are still in the spot light, claim it very well......write a book, spill secrets, forget shame, that ship has sailed long ago,..... Now, its time for revenge starring Clara chime, season 1, u will sell die!! Everyone loves juicy celebrity gossip.

Just remember chime is a lawyer and a governor with immunity - the empty headed runs babe has played all her cards. the only thing she had going for her was hotness, and that is gone. Let this be a lesson to the lost generation of girls who think its their toto rather than their brain that will emancipate them
Re: The Case Of Clara Chime- Enugu First Lady by dayokanu(m): 5:19pm On Nov 12, 2013
repogirl: Clara, while you are still in the spot light, claim it very well......write a book, spill secrets, forget shame, that ship has sailed long ago,..... Now, its time for revenge starring Clara chime, season 1, u will sell die!! Everyone loves juicy celebrity gossip.

WHat would she write that anyone would take seriously?

Whats worse than "Oh The governor diickk is 1 cm long, He only last for 2 seconds, He used 1000 people for jazz, he has mental issues, he eats human flesh"

How many ppl would take the words of a person already suspected to be insane seriously? She would have the same influence as someone like Omololu Olunloyos daughter

Chime only needs one answer to anything she writes

[size=14pt]"I have heard what my former wife wrote and I would like everyone to join in praying for her in this trying time of her Ill-health/insanity"[/size]

Shikena, Case closed!!

3 Likes

Re: The Case Of Clara Chime- Enugu First Lady by soulglo: 5:45pm On Nov 12, 2013
dayokanu:

Whats worse than "Oh The governor diickk is 1 cm long, He only last for 2 seconds, He used 1000 people for jazz, he has mental issues, he eats human flesh"

How many ppl would take the words of a person already suspected to be insane seriously? She would have the same influence as someone like Omololu Olunloyos daughter

[size=14pt]"I have heard what my former wife wrote and I would like everyone to join in praying for her in this trying time of her Ill-health/insanity"[/size]

Shikena, Case closed!!

Intelligent people will know better. We know what mental illness means and that does not translate to insanity. Even if it did she will get treatment. The same people you think are stupid and simple enough to believe that she is "insane" are the same people who are simple and stupid enough to see a youtube video of her speaking intelligently and promoting a book and call the man a liar. If she gets the right people behind her she can definitely do some damage.
Re: The Case Of Clara Chime- Enugu First Lady by SisiKill1: 7:02pm On Nov 12, 2013
dayokanu:

Shikena, Case closed!!
Bwahahahahahahahahaha!! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: The Case Of Clara Chime- Enugu First Lady by repogirl(f): 5:52am On Nov 13, 2013
dayokanu:

Shikena, Case closed!!

Don't be so sure o, its not like he himself is a saint..... His reputation of being a chronic womanizer precedes him.... Besides who doesn't love gossip even if its filled with lies? I even have a title....... MEMOIRS OF A FORMER RUNS CHIC GOVERNOR'S WIFE.....or......SECRETS OF DE GOVERNOR...... shocked wink grin
Re: The Case Of Clara Chime- Enugu First Lady by dayokanu(m): 6:29am On Nov 13, 2013
repogirl: Don't be so sure o, its not like he himself is a saint..... His reputation of being a chronic womanizer precedes him.... Besides who doesn't love gossip even if its filled with lies? I even have a title....... MEMOIRS OF A FORMER RUNS CHIC GOVERNOR'S WIFE.....or......SECRETS OF DE GOVERNOR...... shocked wink grin

None of these is damaging in the Nigerian context. None of our politician is a Saint. When Obaanjos son came out to allege his dad slept with his wife, As damaging as that sounded how did it affect OBJ? I am sure some of OBJ's friends were giving him hi -fives for being a sharp man and even envying him

When gist got out that Atiku the Vice President despite being married was rimming Nike Oshinowo and Genevieve from behind, and all soft sell magazines were reporting it every week What damage did it do to Atiku.

People have been saying Tinubu smokes weed for ages, What damage has it done to Tinubu. It was alleged Dino Melaye got one actress pregnant what damage has this done? even Oshiomole

Every Nigerian Politician is a womaniser, Most of these governors have probably been in the same womanising clique with CHime in the past so you are basically preaching to the choir by telling them Chime is a womaniser

I have a friend who once described how those top Politicians like Tinubu, Osoba, Obanikoro get down and its even worse than some orggiess you have watched before

1 Like

Re: The Case Of Clara Chime- Enugu First Lady by Nobody: 6:38am On Nov 13, 2013
dayokanu:

None of these is damaging in the Nigerian context. None of our politician is a Saint. When Obaanjos son came out to allege his dad slept with his wife, As damaging as that sounded how did it affect OBJ? I am sure some of OBJ's friends were giving him hi -fives for being a sharp man and even envying him

When gist got out that Atiku the Vice President despite being married was rimming Nike Oshinowo and Genevieve from behind, and all soft sell magazines were reporting it every week What damage did it do to Atiku.

People have been saying Tinubu smokes weed for ages, What damage has it done to Tinubu. It was alleged Dino Melaye got one actress pregnant what damage has this done? even Oshiomole

Every Nigerian Politician is a womaniser, Most of these governors have probably been in the same womanising clique with CHime in the past so you are basically preaching to the choir by telling them Chime is a womaniser

I have a friend who once described how those top Politicians like Tinubu, Osoba, Obanikoro get down and its even worse than some orggiess you have watched before

Example -
We have already forgotten osho baba and dillish
Re: The Case Of Clara Chime- Enugu First Lady by Nobody: 8:17am On Nov 13, 2013
was looking for a biography of Clara - this is the best i could find

http://www.imostateblog.com/2012/03/18/what-you-may-not-know-about-some-governors-wives/

The wives of governors are living in a world, apparently different from that of the ordinary Nigerian. But much more, even among them, they are not living in the same world. This is what our window into their lifestyles has unveiled.
Clara Chime: A governor’s wife who loves gold but ‘hates politics’

One thing the people of Enugu State do not know about their First Lady, Mrs Clara Chibuzo Chime is that, although she is married to a politician, Governor Sullivan Chime, hates the game of politics with deep passion and her reason is not difficult to understand.
“She hates politics because it is full of intrigues and deceit,” revealed a close associate of the First Lady. “It’s just that she couldn’t help the situation when she realised that she was getting married to the governor in 2008 and there was nothing she could do to change the hand of fate,” Sunday Trust was told by the source.
A graduate of Marketing from the Abia State University, Uturu, Clara, 32, was born in Isiochi, Abia State, but grew up in Katsina State. Apparently, her northern Nigeria background must have informed her rather reserved nature and dressing style.
“She is a very pretty, elegant lady, but not ostentatious in any way,” said a close confidant of hers. “She likes dressing in shawl.” More so, Clara, just like some other women, can be said to be[b] “addicted” to jewelry, which she wears with passio[/b]n. “Her Excellency wears traditional clothes, but she loves jewelry. She buys gold, and she doesn’t joke with it.
Perhaps, because of her disdain for politics, a habit she reportedly developed long before she met her husband, Clara keeps a distance from governance.

“Governance is a no-go area for her and that’s the way her husband made it. He doesn’t want her to come near governance at all. In fact, the governor draws a line for her, a line she must never cross, and she sticks to that,” according to an insider at the Government House, Enugu.
“Clara is not really influential in the government and she likes it that way. She is just supportive of her husband, and can be commanding, but not to her husband (in the home front) when she is really angry,” the insider added.
Unlike some of her contemporaries who travel overseas frequently to do their shopping, Clara does not travel outside Nigeria except when “it is absolutely necessary.” Since she became First Lady in 2008, she has not traveled outside Nigeria more than four times. “She traveled abroad when she was about giving birth to her child, a baby boy, and a few more times,” disclosed the insider. “ Most times, she orders things and they bring them to her in the house.”
Now, Clara is gradually turning into a prayer warrior, mobilising women in the state to engage in aggressive prayers for the smooth running of the Coal City State. She is the sole initiator, organizer and champion of the monthly prayer sessions attended by women from different denominations in the state. Besides, the Clara has a pet project, Child and Mother Empowerment (CHIME), which focuses on women and children.
Re: The Case Of Clara Chime- Enugu First Lady by dayokanu(m): 3:15pm On Nov 13, 2013
What do you expect to dig up from a trophy wife
Re: The Case Of Clara Chime- Enugu First Lady by omoreminder1: 8:37pm On Sep 24, 2014
dayokanu: What do you expect to dig up from a trophy wife

Adedayo, we have to discuss before it is too late. Give me an email address with which we can discuss now now. Do you remember this cake?

Nuff said....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Wife Saw A Female Unclad Pics On My Ipad / Pastor Akunchukwu Alfred Gifts His Wife A Car Gift For Being A Virtuous Woman / My Wife Over Spiritual Orientation Is Driving Me Nuts!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.