Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,257 members, 7,818,877 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:10 AM

Fattest Woman Have Sex 7 Times A Day To Reduce Weight - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Fattest Woman Have Sex 7 Times A Day To Reduce Weight (10326 Views)

Things You Miss For Not Having Sex , #7 Is Must Read For You / My Wife Forces Me To Have Sex With Her Almost 8 Times A Day / Should A Woman Have A Side Guy In Case Of Disappointment By Her Main Man? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fattest Woman Have Sex 7 Times A Day To Reduce Weight by japhmanuel: 6:45am On Nov 12, 2013
Even the world's fattest woman has more sex than you. But don't worry, she's having more sex than most people.

Pauline Potter, who held the Guinness World Record for fattest female on the planet, says she's lost up to 100 pounds thanks to regular sex with her ex-husband. Well, regular might be both an understatement and an overstatement. We're talking up to seven times a day, and as ex-hubby Alex — who tops 200 pounds but weighs less than one of Potter's legs — explains to Closer, the sex is frequent but hardly normal.

“It’s hard to position her and find her pleasure spots as she has a lot of fat in the pelvic area. But it turns me on knowing she’s satisfied. Although once, when she got on top, I couldn’t breathe.”

Way to go, Pauline! The fact that she's such an unlikely spokesperson for the health benefits of sex makes her even cooler in our book. And if you're in a bit of a drought ... perhaps this will shame you into
Re: Fattest Woman Have Sex 7 Times A Day To Reduce Weight by japhmanuel: 6:48am On Nov 12, 2013
stepping up your game.

1 Like

Re: Fattest Woman Have Sex 7 Times A Day To Reduce Weight by mascot87(m): 7:01am On Nov 12, 2013
Na wetin some naija guys go dey do to get money in the name of travelling abroad,to go dey satisfy oyinbo dem.smh

1 Like

Re: Fattest Woman Have Sex 7 Times A Day To Reduce Weight by ektbear: 7:05am On Nov 12, 2013
disguuuusting
Re: Fattest Woman Have Sex 7 Times A Day To Reduce Weight by kuphid(f): 7:10am On Nov 12, 2013
Scary!
Re: Fattest Woman Have Sex 7 Times A Day To Reduce Weight by japhmanuel: 7:15am On Nov 12, 2013
Look @ ha legx..2 much fat
Re: Fattest Woman Have Sex 7 Times A Day To Reduce Weight by demelza: 7:46am On Nov 12, 2013
All I see here is an amoeba.

1 Like

Re: Fattest Woman Have Sex 7 Times A Day To Reduce Weight by Nobody: 7:57am On Nov 12, 2013
Jeeez!
Re: Fattest Woman Have Sex 7 Times A Day To Reduce Weight by Danhumprey: 8:10am On Nov 12, 2013
Fattest woman in the world,you say? What about that "42 stone Mum"? Doesn't she fit as the fattest woman in the world? grin
Re: Fattest Woman Have Sex 7 Times A Day To Reduce Weight by Dannylux: 8:16am On Nov 12, 2013
Abeg Does that 'thing' have toto? sad
Re: Fattest Woman Have Sex 7 Times A Day To Reduce Weight by chegx(m): 8:16am On Nov 12, 2013
i'm sure she can't stand all alone on her feets
Re: Fattest Woman Have Sex 7 Times A Day To Reduce Weight by tyson99(m): 8:19am On Nov 12, 2013
Person go need manual b4 fucking dis one ooo
Re: Fattest Woman Have Sex 7 Times A Day To Reduce Weight by Nobody: 8:31am On Nov 12, 2013
mascot87: Na wetin some naija guys go dey do to get money in the name of travelling abroad,to go dey satisfy oyinbo dem.smh
very true
Re: Fattest Woman Have Sex 7 Times A Day To Reduce Weight by obayaya(m): 8:34am On Nov 12, 2013
sex? how? with who? where they go insert that dick? which style they go use?

I need answers Biko
Re: Fattest Woman Have Sex 7 Times A Day To Reduce Weight by ITbomb(m): 8:56am On Nov 12, 2013
How do you even know that you have entered
Re: Fattest Woman Have Sex 7 Times A Day To Reduce Weight by AbuMikey(m): 8:58am On Nov 12, 2013

I would rather die,than mount on this shapeless lady angry

Re: Fattest Woman Have Sex 7 Times A Day To Reduce Weight by nuelski10: 9:15am On Nov 12, 2013
Lol
Re: Fattest Woman Have Sex 7 Times A Day To Reduce Weight by Nobody: 9:19am On Nov 12, 2013

1 Like

Re: Fattest Woman Have Sex 7 Times A Day To Reduce Weight by Ogundale(m): 9:21am On Nov 12, 2013
Tufika!!! If na blc of this one i no do fuc.k again i rather use my vaseline 4 life. Kai.l?
Re: Fattest Woman Have Sex 7 Times A Day To Reduce Weight by Danhumprey: 9:49am On Nov 12, 2013
Abu Mikey:

I would rather die,than mount on this shapeless lady angry

Are u for real? Come on,tell me something better. Na me know you pass. grin
Re: Fattest Woman Have Sex 7 Times A Day To Reduce Weight by AbuMikey(m): 9:55am On Nov 12, 2013
Danhumprey: Are u for real? Come on,tell me something better. Na me know you pass. grin

Na suicide mission be that na gringrin

Re: Fattest Woman Have Sex 7 Times A Day To Reduce Weight by fedoralahot(f): 10:30am On Nov 12, 2013
holy jeez!
Re: Fattest Woman Have Sex 7 Times A Day To Reduce Weight by chunny01(m): 11:38am On Nov 12, 2013
Give me 5 mil n am gud 2 go
Re: Fattest Woman Have Sex 7 Times A Day To Reduce Weight by ITbomb(m): 12:15pm On Nov 12, 2013
chunny01: Give me 5 mil n am gud 2 go
^^^ Greedy man grin
OP , I will go for 4.5 mil

2 Likes

Re: Fattest Woman Have Sex 7 Times A Day To Reduce Weight by sexymoma(f): 12:46pm On Nov 12, 2013
Where is Austeenx... The Vaseline Man. grin

Na your load be dis o come massage am. grin
Re: Fattest Woman Have Sex 7 Times A Day To Reduce Weight by Burger01(m): 1:11pm On Nov 12, 2013
^^^
He no fit. You wan kill am?

grin
Re: Fattest Woman Have Sex 7 Times A Day To Reduce Weight by AbuMikey(m): 2:19pm On Nov 12, 2013
sexymoma: Where is Austeenx... The Vaseline Man. grin

Na your load be dis o come massage am. grin

Akamu go juss finish for im body grin

Re: Fattest Woman Have Sex 7 Times A Day To Reduce Weight by iterator25: 2:42pm On Nov 12, 2013
ITbomb:
^^^ Greedy man grin
OP , I will go for 4.5 mil
I'll take 1millie for 3 sessions lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Fattest Woman Have Sex 7 Times A Day To Reduce Weight by pendusky(m): 3:45pm On Nov 12, 2013
brb

Re: Fattest Woman Have Sex 7 Times A Day To Reduce Weight by Nobody: 3:45pm On Nov 12, 2013
Abu Mikey:

Akamu go juss finish for im body grin

grin grin
Re: Fattest Woman Have Sex 7 Times A Day To Reduce Weight by japhmanuel: 4:26pm On Nov 12, 2013
obayaya: sex? how? with who? where they go insert that dick? which style they go use?

I need answers Biko
If u read again u wil see wia d man sed he dosnt evn insert cus of fat bt she's still satisfied

(1) (2) (Reply)

WHEN Was The Moment You Realized That No One Gives A Fûck About You. / Photo Collection Of Sexy Plus Size Girls / Come On In....which Is Urs/his?? Be Sincere!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.