Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,533 members, 7,826,996 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:14 AM

How Do I Tell Her That I Don't Love Her Without Hurting Her Feelings? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Tell Her That I Don't Love Her Without Hurting Her Feelings? (2313 Views)

How Do You Turn A Lady Down Without Hurting Her / Can One End A Relationship Without Hurting Anyone? / 16 Funny Ways To Reply 'i Love You' (if You Don't Love The Person Back) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Tell Her That I Don't Love Her Without Hurting Her Feelings? by COvo(m): 6:55am On Nov 12, 2013
There's this girl who's been asking me out for over a month now(we've been friends for over a year),but the thing is...She's Fat&I don't have a thing for fat girls.She's Pretty no doubt but no matter how hard I try I just can't develop any atom of 'love' for her.The big tummy,huge thighs and arms really turns me off.It takes only a brave chick to really open up to a guy,the problem is:How do I tell her I'm not attracted to her 'cos she's fat without hurting her?Mature opinions please...
Re: How Do I Tell Her That I Don't Love Her Without Hurting Her Feelings? by Phranciz(m): 7:14am On Nov 12, 2013
C.Ovo:
There's this girl who's been asking me out for over a month now(we've been friends for over a year),but the thing is...She's Fat&I don't have a thing for fat girls.She's Pretty no doubt but no matter how hard I try I just can't develop any atom of 'love' for her.The big tummy,huge thighs and arms really turns me off.It takes only a brave chick to really open up to a guy,the problem is:How do I tell her I'm not attracted to her 'cos she's fat without hurting her?Mature opinions please...
Just ask her if she has seen herself in the mirror cos she looks like she has been working out. I guess she will hate you after that.
Re: How Do I Tell Her That I Don't Love Her Without Hurting Her Feelings? by AbdulAdam56(m): 7:21am On Nov 12, 2013
A
Re: How Do I Tell Her That I Don't Love Her Without Hurting Her Feelings? by rill: 7:22am On Nov 12, 2013
I foresee fat gals occupying this thread to attack the Op
Re: How Do I Tell Her That I Don't Love Her Without Hurting Her Feelings? by COvo(m): 7:26am On Nov 12, 2013
Phranciz:
Just ask her if she has seen herself in the mirror cos she looks like she has been working out. I guess she will hate you after that.
It's something I wanna avoid,she's a good girl,don't want it to end with her hating me.
Re: How Do I Tell Her That I Don't Love Her Without Hurting Her Feelings? by COvo(m): 7:27am On Nov 12, 2013
rill: I foresee fat gals occupying this thread to attack the Op
I hope they just help out.
Re: How Do I Tell Her That I Don't Love Her Without Hurting Her Feelings? by Danhumprey: 7:32am On Nov 12, 2013
C.Ovo:
Bros,why you dey fall hand now? The chick like you,and she was bold enough to toast you. Just do the needful. When you jam her,she go lose weight grin grin
Re: How Do I Tell Her That I Don't Love Her Without Hurting Her Feelings? by SLIDEwaxie(m): 7:34am On Nov 12, 2013
Hang urself and leave a note!
Re: How Do I Tell Her That I Don't Love Her Without Hurting Her Feelings? by demelza: 7:39am On Nov 12, 2013
Just tell her you prefer being friends with her and that it would be difficult for you to transition nto the relationship mode.
Whatever you do, please dont allude to her being fat as a reason. Dont even bring it up, so as not to shatter her esteem and confidence.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Tell Her That I Don't Love Her Without Hurting Her Feelings? by Niluv(f): 7:48am On Nov 12, 2013
@OP......since you guys are friends, you can just sit her down and tell her that a relationship with her won't work because you're madly in love with someone and that you can't make yourself fall in love with anyone else . I guess she would understand.
Re: How Do I Tell Her That I Don't Love Her Without Hurting Her Feelings? by Nobody: 7:56am On Nov 12, 2013
Na 2day i knw sey fatness na disease
Re: How Do I Tell Her That I Don't Love Her Without Hurting Her Feelings? by mascot87(m): 8:06am On Nov 12, 2013
I am sure she is the only one in your life,if not you would have found a way of letting her know u have someone you are dating and you love her so much

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell Her That I Don't Love Her Without Hurting Her Feelings? by Dannylux: 8:27am On Nov 12, 2013
I've been there.. tell her the damn truth you owe her nothing!!
Re: How Do I Tell Her That I Don't Love Her Without Hurting Her Feelings? by Dannylux: 8:27am On Nov 12, 2013
Harbosede02: Na 2day i knw sey fatness na disease

Does that mean you're diseased? undecided

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell Her That I Don't Love Her Without Hurting Her Feelings? by COvo(m): 8:33am On Nov 12, 2013
Danhumprey: Bros,why you dey fall hand now? The chick like you,and she was bold enough to toast you. Just do the needful. When you jam her,she go lose weight grin grin
Wen I say her laps and tummy nor dey pleasing for my eye u feel say na joke I dey?
Re: How Do I Tell Her That I Don't Love Her Without Hurting Her Feelings? by COvo(m): 8:34am On Nov 12, 2013
SLIDE waxie: Hang urself and leave a note!
Ha!That's extreme na!
Re: How Do I Tell Her That I Don't Love Her Without Hurting Her Feelings? by COvo(m): 8:35am On Nov 12, 2013
demelza: Just tell her you prefer being friends with her and that it would be difficult for you to transition nto the relationship mode.
Whatever you do, please dont allude to her being fat as a reason. Dont even bring it up, so as not to shatter her esteem and confidence.
Well said...Thanks.
Re: How Do I Tell Her That I Don't Love Her Without Hurting Her Feelings? by Nobody: 8:36am On Nov 12, 2013
Dannylux:

Does that mean you're diseased? undecided
??
Re: How Do I Tell Her That I Don't Love Her Without Hurting Her Feelings? by COvo(m): 8:37am On Nov 12, 2013
mascot87: I am sure she is the only one in your life,if not you would have found a way of letting her know u have someone you are dating and you love her so much
She's seen pictures,read txt msgs and I even receive calls from my sweetpea in front of her...buh she's just so so into me.I begin to wonder...
Re: How Do I Tell Her That I Don't Love Her Without Hurting Her Feelings? by obayaya(m): 8:39am On Nov 12, 2013
First of all.. your statement is a fallacy.. trying to develop love for her? come on nigga.. Love isn't something you force?

you obviously like her yes? but you have already set a boundary for yourself as regards fat girls..

if you eliminate that bottleneck.. you will see how easily you will fall in Love with her cos you already like her and she's your friend.

As for your questions?

Tell her how much you like her and wanna see her Happy. And how dating her might Change the whole thing as you don't really "Love" her in the erotic way.

she'll definitely understand

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Tell Her That I Don't Love Her Without Hurting Her Feelings? by Yahoo1(m): 9:19am On Nov 12, 2013
Simple....buy her sneakers...and tell her that if she can catch you in a race,you will be hers forever,do dis for a month...she go lose weight. trust me ...it works.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell Her That I Don't Love Her Without Hurting Her Feelings? by Danhumprey: 9:52am On Nov 12, 2013
Harbosede02: Na 2day i knw sey fatness na disease
Errrmmm? undecided
Re: How Do I Tell Her That I Don't Love Her Without Hurting Her Feelings? by barackohandso(m): 9:59am On Nov 12, 2013
Irony of life.

Trust me no matter how you say it, it'll hurt her and she'll hate you. If truly you don't love her, she either already knows and trying to see if you'll change towards her in time or she'll notice eventually and back off…except if she's a kid, dumb or watches too many romantic movies.
Re: How Do I Tell Her That I Don't Love Her Without Hurting Her Feelings? by MyParadise(m): 10:07am On Nov 12, 2013
C.Ovo:

The problem is not her fattness rather it the way you reason.

You never liked her fattness and she asked you out and you accepted. For a whole year you didnt see those fat thigh, arms etc.

Put yourself in her position right now. And your guy you care so much for wants to break up with you for no reason only because of your belief, religion, height fatness etc

ask yourself is it wise? You said you need a mature advices when you are not mature yourself.

You should have never opened up at first place when you knew so well you dislike fat girls.

And right now, you want to break up after you have smelled her vir....

Anyway, you should know that no break up comes easy one must get hurt.

I have so many fast ways you can clean up your memory from her brain and she begins to get her baggages without you talking but I cant cos you have no good reason to break up with her.

You admitted to her games pls see it to the end in your way
Re: How Do I Tell Her That I Don't Love Her Without Hurting Her Feelings? by Ammanda(f): 10:08am On Nov 12, 2013
Op politely tell her you want to keep it friends and nothing more. Don't keep her hope high by delaying it and entertaining her lust on you. I call it lust cos a sensible girl, having see ur girl's pictures, sms, call and all that will respective withdraw from further move. But this girl keep pestering, I don't like girls who cannot ready the handwriting on the wall even when it's boldly written.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell Her That I Don't Love Her Without Hurting Her Feelings? by Nobody: 10:13am On Nov 12, 2013
grin grin
Re: How Do I Tell Her That I Don't Love Her Without Hurting Her Feelings? by COvo(m): 10:37am On Nov 12, 2013
[
quote author=My-Paradise].

The problem is not her fattness rather it the way you reason.

You never liked her fattness and she asked you out and you accepted. For a whole year you didnt see those fat thigh, arms etc.

Put yourself in her position right now. And your guy you care so much for wants to break up with you for no reason only because of your belief, religion, height
fatness etc

ask yourself is it wise? You said you need a mature advices when you are not mature yourself.

You should have never opened up at first place when you knew so well you dislike fat girls.

And right now, you want to break up after you have smelled her vir....

Anyway, you should know that no break up comes easy one must get hurt.

I have so many fast ways you can clean up your memory from her brain and she begins to get her baggages without you talking but I cant cos you have no good reason to break up with her.

You admitted to her games pls see it to the end in your way[/quote]
What is this one saying?I'm not sure you read the post and u're here talking about us already been in a relationship and dat we've already had sex.Park well joor
See who's talking about maturity.
Re: How Do I Tell Her That I Don't Love Her Without Hurting Her Feelings? by Rummenigge(m): 11:05am On Nov 12, 2013
Yahoo1: Simple....buy her sneakers...and tell her that if she can catch you in a race,you will be hers forever,do dis for a month...she go lose weight. trust me ...it works.
LWKMD
Re: How Do I Tell Her That I Don't Love Her Without Hurting Her Feelings? by Nobody: 11:25am On Nov 12, 2013
so its fat chance for you to love a fat girl?

well....next time you are with are just keep talking about how hot slim girls are to you

....or do slim girls also have a slim chance?

what do you really want from a woman guy?
Re: How Do I Tell Her That I Don't Love Her Without Hurting Her Feelings? by Nobody: 11:29am On Nov 12, 2013
Simple....

1. Take her phone
2. Download Badoo Application
3. Setup a very lovely mouthwatering profile for her...
4. Tell her its a new way for you guys to connect...

Believe me... some other guys will talk to her, take her attention while you sway

By the way, are you falling for her cos of her stature or her personality... the real person behind the stature... undecided undecided
Re: How Do I Tell Her That I Don't Love Her Without Hurting Her Feelings? by Nobody: 12:03pm On Nov 12, 2013
C.Ovo:

Tell her this" you are very pretty and i admire your guts for being open enough to tell me how you feel about me but the thing is i don't feel any attraction for you and i don't want to waste your time. I know you may dislike me but i don't want to waste your time or string you along". Women prefer the truth. Whatever mistake you have made with her in the past correct it NOW and move on.
Re: How Do I Tell Her That I Don't Love Her Without Hurting Her Feelings? by COvo(m): 12:04pm On Nov 12, 2013
rigormortis: so its fat chance for you to love a fat girl?

well....next time you are with are just keep talking about how hot slim girls are to you

....or do slim girls also have a slim chance?

what do you really want from a woman guy?
Slim,Busty,romantic,beautiful and intelligent chick.

(1) (2) (Reply)

If You Were An "ADULT ACTOR" What Would Be Your StageName / What Will You Do If Facebook Should Try This Rough Play With You? (picture) / What It's Like To Date A Man Depending On His Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.