Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,734 members, 7,824,076 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:07 PM

Policeman Publicly Embarrass A Half-naked Girl On The Street- PICTURE - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Policeman Publicly Embarrass A Half-naked Girl On The Street- PICTURE (53063 Views)

Policeman Spotted At The Back Of Danfo In Lagos / Policeman Tries To Stop A Moving Tanker By Climbing In Through The Window / Policeman Orders Woman To Bare Her Breast In Public Or Be Arrested (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Policeman Publicly Embarrass A Half-naked Girl On The Street- PICTURE by KKImoh: 4:19pm On Nov 12, 2013
Nna , c bobbi oh! Fresh skin and succulent

1 Like

Re: Policeman Publicly Embarrass A Half-naked Girl On The Street- PICTURE by ndufrank: 4:19pm On Nov 12, 2013
See as this policeman use collect his own blessings,free touch to an enticing breasst OMG people get luck o. cool

1 Like

Re: Policeman Publicly Embarrass A Half-naked Girl On The Street- PICTURE by deols(f): 4:20pm On Nov 12, 2013
I hate it when women are molested for dressing indecently.

two wrongs don't ever make a right.

She should have been walked out..no need holding her like that!!

2 Likes

Re: Policeman Publicly Embarrass A Half-naked Girl On The Street- PICTURE by samdolad(m): 4:20pm On Nov 12, 2013
May God help us (front page tinz)
Re: Policeman Publicly Embarrass A Half-naked Girl On The Street- PICTURE by ventnaija: 4:21pm On Nov 12, 2013
[Gist] : Singer Maheeda Takes Of Her Nun Cloths, Touches Her Privates & Goes Naked For Us
http://ventnaija..com.br/2013/11/maheeda-takes-of-her-nun-cloths-touches.html
Re: Policeman Publicly Embarrass A Half-naked Girl On The Street- PICTURE by IAMBREEZY: 4:21pm On Nov 12, 2013
Re: Policeman Publicly Embarrass A Half-naked Girl On The Street- PICTURE by Nobody: 4:23pm On Nov 12, 2013
sureteeboy: Indecency at it's peak. That's good for her. Anyway, Me Just dey pass by.
----oooO---
----(----)----!
-----\--(--
------\_)
-----------Oooo
-----------(--- -)---
------------)-- /----
------------(_/ -
Wetin concern Boko_haram wit
ASUU....Abeg
who get pin mouth charger?
haa uncle we don finally get light afta 7months?tank god o

1 Like

Re: Policeman Publicly Embarrass A Half-naked Girl On The Street- PICTURE by freda506(f): 4:23pm On Nov 12, 2013
na wa o cheesy

1 Like

Re: Policeman Publicly Embarrass A Half-naked Girl On The Street- PICTURE by RAPMAN02(m): 4:24pm On Nov 12, 2013
Wasn't he touching it?

1 Like

Re: Policeman Publicly Embarrass A Half-naked Girl On The Street- PICTURE by agohavivi(f): 4:24pm On Nov 12, 2013
Cele-pope:
Op does that look like police in your eyes?Police don show people shege for Naija so tay fear don enter their body and any security man don turn police.Btw with the way they are starring at them seems the girl had a fight with another person and she is being taking away by the security men watching over the mall.
Thumbs-up. You were the only person who could tell what the picture was all about.

2 Likes

Re: Policeman Publicly Embarrass A Half-naked Girl On The Street- PICTURE by DeLaRue: 4:25pm On Nov 12, 2013
if her dress was torn as someone suggested, where's the bra. her protagonist tore her top & then bra?

also, I would expect the security guy to offer her his green jacket to cover up, assuming she wanted that. grabbing a woman like that seems very ungentlemanly indeed, but then again if it's to move her away from from trouble, that's understandable. The average Naija woman is tough as nail, so a bit of force is probably required to keep her under control.
Re: Policeman Publicly Embarrass A Half-naked Girl On The Street- PICTURE by mascot87(m): 4:26pm On Nov 12, 2013
Nasri100:

abhorrent thing to say. imagine she is your sister? get where am coming from?
Do you mean your sister can put on an uncladed cloth? undecided
Re: Policeman Publicly Embarrass A Half-naked Girl On The Street- PICTURE by taharqa: 4:26pm On Nov 12, 2013
agoha_vivi: First and foremost, thats not a policeman. Secondly nobody, not even a prostitute would dress that way and move around in broad daylight. It seems to me like there was a fight betweean the lady pictured above and someone else who tore her clothes. The security man was dragging her away in other to break the fight.
God bless that mind of yrs, gurl...

1 Like

Re: Policeman Publicly Embarrass A Half-naked Girl On The Street- PICTURE by omoodeogere(m): 4:30pm On Nov 12, 2013
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
mascot87: I feel like laying my hands on that bosom
Re: Policeman Publicly Embarrass A Half-naked Girl On The Street- PICTURE by condralbede(m): 4:30pm On Nov 12, 2013
mascot87: I feel like laying my hands on that bosom
The bobiee stand gan.me no mind too oh

1 Like

Re: Policeman Publicly Embarrass A Half-naked Girl On The Street- PICTURE by agohavivi(f): 4:30pm On Nov 12, 2013
taharqa: God bless that mind of yrs, gurl...
Thanks for the compliment but I'm no longer a girl, I'm now a madam.

1 Like

Re: Policeman Publicly Embarrass A Half-naked Girl On The Street- PICTURE by kennosklint(m): 4:31pm On Nov 12, 2013
No dullin ooo..annn ..police man.I see u jare..
Re: Policeman Publicly Embarrass A Half-naked Girl On The Street- PICTURE by DeLaRue: 4:32pm On Nov 12, 2013
Over 200 hundred people viewing this 'thread,' or better still, viewing this 'package.'

1 Like

Re: Policeman Publicly Embarrass A Half-naked Girl On The Street- PICTURE by Godwin978(m): 4:35pm On Nov 12, 2013
sureteeboy: Indecency at it's peak. That's good for her. Anyway, Me Just dey pass by.
----oooO---
----(----)----!
-----\--(--
------\_)
-----------Oooo
-----------(--- -)---
------------)-- /----
------------(_/ -
Wetin concern Boko_haram wit
ASUU....Abeg
who get pin mouth charger?
Re: Policeman Publicly Embarrass A Half-naked Girl On The Street- PICTURE by StevePenninho(m): 4:35pm On Nov 12, 2013
Goodwork cop.
Re: Policeman Publicly Embarrass A Half-naked Girl On The Street- PICTURE by Justicemy: 4:36pm On Nov 12, 2013
Dat police man shuld be indicted an prosecuted.. Wat he did is pure invasion on human right
Re: Policeman Publicly Embarrass A Half-naked Girl On The Street- PICTURE by Nobody: 4:36pm On Nov 12, 2013
Pack of h.orny, disgusting hypocrites all of you. By all means whack off to the picture of an innocent woman being harrassed and then come here to postulate about her "indecent" dressing.
Fuccking iddiots the lot of you.
You are struggling to obtain visas to the societies where personal choice and freedom is respected, praying and fasting for the opportunity to leave Nigeria - I wonder why!
After all Nigeria is the most decent, wholesome society on earth with morally upstanding, righteous people who can barely stand the sight of a human body part without reacting in outrage and self righteousness.
That's why we are losing half of our real GDP yearly to theft, we're so damn MORAL aren't we?
We have no bigger problems or priorities than what a citizen (who has not broken the law in any way) decides to wear on her own body.
What a great country! What a shining example to the world of what greatness the Black man is capable of!
A law enforcement officer leaves his job to s.exually harrass a woman and we all (men and women) applaud the hypocritical, h.orny, potential r.apist.
You all remind me of the people who blame r.ape on the woman's dressing.
Because after all, aren't all men just oversexed, randy beasts who just need a hint of an opportunity and will gladly molest a woman.
I do agree that Nigeria should split, but instead of along ethnic lines, it should split into intelligent, forward thinking people who prioritise and the perenially stuppid, belligerent ones who need religion to breathe air.
Useless people!

10 Likes

Re: Policeman Publicly Embarrass A Half-naked Girl On The Street- PICTURE by iterator25: 4:38pm On Nov 12, 2013
DeLaRue: Over 200 hundred people viewing this 'thread,' or better still, viewing this 'package.'
nna, the curvature of that bobeee is rare .. Why boys no go flood in
Re: Policeman Publicly Embarrass A Half-naked Girl On The Street- PICTURE by Rexhenrex(m): 4:40pm On Nov 12, 2013
Na wa o see as comment full dis topic just because them dy talk abt gurl wey dy half naked dix world ix coming to an end o.if to say na church tin nau na only 1 comment 4 dy here.

1 Like

Re: Policeman Publicly Embarrass A Half-naked Girl On The Street- PICTURE by mickijoe: 4:41pm On Nov 12, 2013
Mcheew
Re: Policeman Publicly Embarrass A Half-naked Girl On The Street- PICTURE by losvemous: 4:43pm On Nov 12, 2013
Re: Policeman Publicly Embarrass A Half-naked Girl On The Street- PICTURE by MrAboki: 4:43pm On Nov 12, 2013
A. Thats not a Police officer but a private security guard.

B.
He seems to be pulling her by her hands and not stripping her.

C. The dress the young lady is wearing is malfunctioning as a result of her trying to resist her arrest.

D. The article nor the picture does not give any clear reason as to why she is being accosted.

E. The Picture does not show any evidence of her being manhandled by the guard. His hands are clearly grabbing her hand, not her breasts.

F. The Guard didnt embarass her.. Her dress did.

G. NOTHING IN THAT PICTURE INDICATES NIGERIA

H. All we can do is 'INTELLIGENTLY' make assumptions...

Question I'm asking is?!

- Why is she being arrested (or evicted, or accosted) by a private guard.
- Does it have anything to do with her dress?

The state of her dress is clearly her responsibilty and not that of the guard.. A Policeman would not cease to apprehend a suspect just because her dress is falling off or because he/she is n|aked.

My take is: That is a shopping mall (Judging by the woman pushing the trolley in front of the picture). The man holding the lady is a mall guard. The Guard was prolly instructed to evict the lady for indecent dressing or over exposure of her selling point by the Mall manager or his heirachy (after prolly several complaints by customers). The guard in the process of dragging the lady out, her skimppy dress failing, she resisting arrest and at the same time trying to hold up her dress, got caught on camera by a passerby..

NOW!! Nothing in that picture says NIGERIA..

I DEMAND THAT THE TITLE OF THIS THREAD BE CHANGED AND THE WORD POLICE BE REMOVED FROM IT

1 Like

Re: Policeman Publicly Embarrass A Half-naked Girl On The Street- PICTURE by MrAboki: 4:46pm On Nov 12, 2013
daz_york: Pack of h.orny, disgusting hypocrites all of you. By all means whack off to the picture of an innocent woman being harrassed and then come here to postulate about her "indecent" dressing.
You are struggling to obtain visas to the societies where personal choice and freedom is respected, praying and fasting for the opportunity to leave Nigeria - I wonder why!
After all Nigeria is the most decent, wholesome society on earth with morally upstanding, righteous people who can barely stand the sight of a human body part without reacting in outrage and self righteousness.
That's why we are losing half of our real GDP yearly to theft, we're so damn MORAL aren't we?
We have no bigger problems or priorities than what a citizen (who has not broken the law in any way) decides to wear on her own body.
What a great country! What a shining example to the world of what greatness the Black man is capable of!
A law enforcement officer leaves his job to s.exually harrass a woman and we all (men and women) applaud the hypocritical, h.orny, potential r.apist.
Because after all, aren't all men just oversexed, randy beasts who just need a hint of an opportunity and will gladly molest a woman.
I do agree that Nigeria should split, but instead of along ethnic lines, it should split into intelligent, forward thinking people who prioritise and the perenially stuppid, belligerent ones who need religion to breathe air.
Useless people!

I came very close to actually insulting you... #VERY CLOSE!!

But hey!! Whats the point.. Its obvious that you are either a juvenile delinquent or your analytical capacity is abysmally low..

Feel free to take me on in a debate as to why I feel this way about your post and I will gladly indulge you..

FINALLY:: Aboki do see person wey ehn get sense pass... grin

2 Likes

Re: Policeman Publicly Embarrass A Half-naked Girl On The Street- PICTURE by Nobody: 4:46pm On Nov 12, 2013
Yeah, bad dressing. Must the ediota policeman further UnCloth her in public? I pray she know some big-shot lawyer or can afford one, this guy will learn what he failed to learn in police academy.
Re: Policeman Publicly Embarrass A Half-naked Girl On The Street- PICTURE by immortaliceberg(m): 4:48pm On Nov 12, 2013
i have seen ladies who dress worst than this. After all that is not what we want our securities to do, they should first take care of the insecurity on our streets.
Re: Policeman Publicly Embarrass A Half-naked Girl On The Street- PICTURE by logica(m): 4:52pm On Nov 12, 2013
<stupid psychotic feminist mode> That Policeman must be dealt with immediately! Why would he do this to a woman? Does he not have a mother or sisters? Does anybody know how to catch him? He must have done this several times before! He is a serial molester! I think GEJ should do something about this. </end mode>

EXHIBIT A
moreeni: Yeah, bad dressing. Must the ediota policeman further UnCloth her in public? I pray she know some big-shot lawyer or can afford one, this guy will learn what he failed to learn in police academy.

EXHIBIT B
daz_york: Pack of h.orny, disgusting hypocrites all of you. By all means whack off to the picture of an innocent woman being harrassed and then come here to postulate about her "indecent" dressing.
Useless people!

1 Like

Re: Policeman Publicly Embarrass A Half-naked Girl On The Street- PICTURE by kabba7(m): 4:57pm On Nov 12, 2013
Obhasme: Its not the Policeman's line of duty.....................he should mind his business and face his duty post

Half naked girls seem acceptable in Some part of nigeria. It's actually Part of the culture .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Greatest Insult Ever!!!! / Okada Accident (graphic Photos) / 3 Questions You Should NEVER Ask People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.