Stats: 3,154,686 members, 7,823,933 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:44 PM

Policeman Publicly Embarrass A Half-naked Girl On The Street- PICTURE - Nairaland / General (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Policeman Publicly Embarrass A Half-naked Girl On The Street- PICTURE (53062 Views)

Policeman Spotted At The Back Of Danfo In Lagos / Policeman Tries To Stop A Moving Tanker By Climbing In Through The Window / Policeman Orders Woman To Bare Her Breast In Public Or Be Arrested (photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Policeman Publicly Embarrass A Half-naked Girl On The Street- PICTURE by britishengr: 8:50pm On Nov 12, 2013
conji dey hold d man. .
Re: Policeman Publicly Embarrass A Half-naked Girl On The Street- PICTURE by Temptee101(m): 9:02pm On Nov 12, 2013
amiibaby: wow this is outrageous.... why will he embarrass a lady in dat manner.... this our naija police ser dem no get shame instead of him to do his work he is der eying a lady
So na naija police u see so? Observe nd read well b4 u comment
Re: Policeman Publicly Embarrass A Half-naked Girl On The Street- PICTURE by elari(m): 9:14pm On Nov 12, 2013
amiibaby: wow this is outrageous.... why will he embarrass a lady in dat manner.... this our naija police ser dem no get shame instead of him to do his work he is der eying a lady
. . . otondo. who told u its naija police? look at the uniform well
Re: Policeman Publicly Embarrass A Half-naked Girl On The Street- PICTURE by DGafar: 9:23pm On Nov 12, 2013
A well deserved molestation. But a policeman shouldn't have been the one molesting her. Coz by the virtue of their profession, they are supposed to uphold the laws not the other way round.
Re: Policeman Publicly Embarrass A Half-naked Girl On The Street- PICTURE by Limaoscar: 9:28pm On Nov 12, 2013
Op does that look like police in your eyes?Police don show people shege for Naija so tay fear don enter their body and any security man don turn police.Btw with the way they are starring at them seems the girl had a fight with another person and she is been taking away by the security men watching over the mall.
Thanks Dude, nobody will convince me otherwise that you are one of the few intelligent people on this thread. Once I opened the thread and saw the scene and the security uniforms i knew this couldn't be Naija.
Looks like a scene from a mall fight between atwo ladies fighting over ...xxxxx and the mall cop/security stepped in. Somebody said west-gate mall in kenya and He may just be right.
Re: Policeman Publicly Embarrass A Half-naked Girl On The Street- PICTURE by Nobody: 9:28pm On Nov 12, 2013
All is see is a pair of very ripe Lemons.
Re: Policeman Publicly Embarrass A Half-naked Girl On The Street- PICTURE by 1stimpression(f): 9:32pm On Nov 12, 2013
what a disgrace but the police man does not have the right to uncloth her, if she was to be hee relative will he do that. Why not calling her aside and advice her instead.
Mind you police also needs moral with that there begi begi stuff
Re: Policeman Publicly Embarrass A Half-naked Girl On The Street- PICTURE by 1stimpression(f): 9:33pm On Nov 12, 2013
what a disgrace but the police man does not have the right to uncloth her, if she was to be hes relative will he do that. Why not calling her aside and advice her instead.
Mind you police also needs moral with that there begi begi stuff
Re: Policeman Publicly Embarrass A Half-naked Girl On The Street- PICTURE by sademola: 9:45pm On Nov 12, 2013
I doubt if this is Nigeria, why? The uniform is not Nigerian police. If it is Nigerian then it could be a private security official. If jt is a private security operative then he could be settling a rift in which the gal was involved. My own chikini thinking and reasoning
Re: Policeman Publicly Embarrass A Half-naked Girl On The Street- PICTURE by Robertbh(m): 9:57pm On Nov 12, 2013
mascot87: I feel like laying my hands on that bosom
people like you won't make heaven
Re: Policeman Publicly Embarrass A Half-naked Girl On The Street- PICTURE by NOLONGTIN1(m): 10:06pm On Nov 12, 2013
Hmmm c as ppl 4 here dey celebrate the security man 'harassing' the lady.

I personally feel a lady or guy should dress how he wants as long as he/she isn't stack naked.

A man should have self control, else he needs to c a psychiatrist.

A thief would not tell a judge/people to blame me for counting my money on the street, so also a man should not blame a woman for dressing the way she feels.

IMO

Re: Policeman Publicly Embarrass A Half-naked Girl On The Street- PICTURE by Nobody: 10:52pm On Nov 12, 2013
For ritual?
Re: Policeman Publicly Embarrass A Half-naked Girl On The Street- PICTURE by bamssy(m): 10:58pm On Nov 12, 2013
d policeman has no right 2 corect her dress code s nt in d constitution if d policeman tries dat wt m gf or sista i wl kill em honestly if u tink dis dressin is wrong pls attend d nxt NDA dinner party after POP or any naval sea party u wl c tins
Re: Policeman Publicly Embarrass A Half-naked Girl On The Street- PICTURE by farem: 11:06pm On Nov 12, 2013
aanumama: This world has turn to something else all in the name of civilisation, Exposing your boobs doesn't make you beautiful!
[color=#990000]
Yes o!
It's meant to expose the animal nature in them.
Re: Policeman Publicly Embarrass A Half-naked Girl On The Street- PICTURE by farem: 11:08pm On Nov 12, 2013
aanumama: This world has turn to something else all in the name of civilisation, Exposing your boobs doesn't make you beautiful!
Re: Policeman Publicly Embarrass A Half-naked Girl On The Street- PICTURE by irokop(m): 11:33pm On Nov 12, 2013
You guys are not guasing right, let me explain what happened as you can see under that building ppl gaderd the girl was choping otondo with a guy then the security man was alerted.

Second observation is that she might have shop lifted some thing at the super store.
Re: Policeman Publicly Embarrass A Half-naked Girl On The Street- PICTURE by MShelina(f): 12:23am On Nov 13, 2013
Wat a shameful thing!
Re: Policeman Publicly Embarrass A Half-naked Girl On The Street- PICTURE by OLADIMEHJI(m): 2:25am On Nov 13, 2013
I want to believe that this is not coming from our state of osun
Re: Policeman Publicly Embarrass A Half-naked Girl On The Street- PICTURE by fxx2: 4:32am On Nov 13, 2013
agoha_vivi: First and foremost, thats not a policeman. Secondly nobody, not even a prostitute would dress that way and move around in broad daylight. It seems to me like there was a fight betweean the lady pictured above and someone else who tore her clothes. The security man was dragging her away in other to break the fight.

thanks for that observation. I guess you are correct.
Re: Policeman Publicly Embarrass A Half-naked Girl On The Street- PICTURE by madamshepopo(f): 5:21am On Nov 13, 2013
to cast out the demon there abi?
Re: Policeman Publicly Embarrass A Half-naked Girl On The Street- PICTURE by sircoker: 5:22am On Nov 13, 2013
Police of nowadays na 2 dey catch car and olokada wey no settle dem, now dem don advance into undressing ladies in the public to me it is wrong, if FG wants 2 stop ladies 4rm exposing themselves they shld set up another agency for that and not policemen, thief una no catch, boko u no catch, kidnappers u no catch, na ladies u cum dey do shakara for. Abi the lady dey dress pass ur wife ni
Re: Policeman Publicly Embarrass A Half-naked Girl On The Street- PICTURE by Ogundale(m): 5:22am On Nov 13, 2013
even me too.
Re: Policeman Publicly Embarrass A Half-naked Girl On The Street- PICTURE by mascot87(m): 5:47am On Nov 13, 2013
Robertbh: people like you won't make heaven
[size=15pt]You wey be say na VIP sit you get for hell fire nko?ode[/size]
Re: Policeman Publicly Embarrass A Half-naked Girl On The Street- PICTURE by MAXRITA: 6:03am On Nov 13, 2013
[quote author=∫ξΛ®l]Could it be that this lady is being arrested for indecent dressing or the indecency of her dressing manifested in the process of her arrest by the police? probably police harassment and molestation is the antidote to indecent dresses in our society where ladies now attracts cheap attention by exposing their boobs..
I doubt if the policeman can concentrate on his job

It is quite a shame that must people who claimed to be enlightened do know the diffrence b\w the Nigeria police & other security outfit & they still comment
Re: Policeman Publicly Embarrass A Half-naked Girl On The Street- PICTURE by austhne: 6:57am On Nov 13, 2013
what on earth is this. this act of the police is actionable and barbaric. this is no way to make the society a better place. In the bid to help protect public morality you find your self being an agent that corrupts public morality. that is the highest degree of assault. when will the Nigerian police be a group of educated personnel's. No educated person will do that to a girl what ever the case be talk more of a police man.
Re: Policeman Publicly Embarrass A Half-naked Girl On The Street- PICTURE by iyoyofuturaya(m): 7:33am On Nov 13, 2013
This place is not Nigeria. Thats south Africa and that uniform belongs to the south African police force guys. cryThis place is not Nigeria. Thats south Africa and that uniform belongs to the south African police force guys.
Re: Policeman Publicly Embarrass A Half-naked Girl On The Street- PICTURE by Mekyno(m): 7:43am On Nov 13, 2013
∫ξΛ®l:
Could it be that this lady is being arrested for indecent dressing or the indecency of her dressing manifested in the process of her arrest by the police? probably police harassment and molestation is the antidote to indecent dresses in our society where ladies now attracts cheap attention by exposing their boobs..
I doubt if the policeman can concentrate on his job

it luks more lyk its a company's security man or police man in anoda country , nt in nigeria
Re: Policeman Publicly Embarrass A Half-naked Girl On The Street- PICTURE by MrAboki: 7:56am On Nov 13, 2013
AjaraEwuro: it happened in Zambia - see the story here. And it was a mob who stripped her before she was handed to the police.

http://tumfweko.com/2013/05/24/another-woman-in-ndola-stripped-Unclad-in-public/

FINALLY!!!

Thanks bro..

I wonder how all the fucktards who rushed to type nonsense without properly analyzing the picture would be feelilng.. grin

Not only did it not Happen in Nigeria, the Security man is also not harassing her either..

Niggas...
Re: Policeman Publicly Embarrass A Half-naked Girl On The Street- PICTURE by Nobody: 8:36am On Nov 13, 2013
That serves her right, hope others will learn from this.
Re: Policeman Publicly Embarrass A Half-naked Girl On The Street- PICTURE by Djsmart1: 9:02am On Nov 13, 2013
Eh! shocked Hw i wish i ws there? I wud hv..... Cos nija gals believe exposing their part mks them sexy.
Re: Policeman Publicly Embarrass A Half-naked Girl On The Street- PICTURE by gbishman: 9:05am On Nov 13, 2013
this is disgursting and this goes to show how tarnished our societal fabric is at this point

The Greatest Insult Ever!!!! / Okada Accident (graphic Photos) / 3 Questions You Should NEVER Ask People