Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,954 members, 7,952,840 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:09 AM

Policeman Publicly Embarrass A Half-naked Girl On The Street- PICTURE - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Policeman Publicly Embarrass A Half-naked Girl On The Street- PICTURE (53239 Views)

Policeman Spotted At The Back Of Danfo In Lagos / Policeman Tries To Stop A Moving Tanker By Climbing In Through The Window / Policeman Orders Woman To Bare Her Breast In Public Or Be Arrested (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Policeman Publicly Embarrass A Half-naked Girl On The Street- PICTURE by ejanla12: 4:57pm On Nov 12, 2013
#only in Africa

1 Like

Re: Policeman Publicly Embarrass A Half-naked Girl On The Street- PICTURE by davuvid(m): 4:59pm On Nov 12, 2013
Who cares!!!!!!.......I neva even sell today, how my 2yr old son wan chop
Re: Policeman Publicly Embarrass A Half-naked Girl On The Street- PICTURE by beautyBrains(f): 5:01pm On Nov 12, 2013
First off that not even a police man, look at his uniform. Second, he has no right to do that, he you want to caution her caution her. She should have slapped him. And its even more annoying that people are standing to watch.. U see a girl exposing herself, instead of u too cover her up or pull her aside, you lay ur dirty hands on her.. Rubbish. She should have slapped him I say again. Its only in Nigeria where men get to naked girls and feed their eyes in the name of what? If you can't do it to your daughter don't do it outside. It doesn't justify anything. As if that is s wrong with Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Policeman Publicly Embarrass A Half-naked Girl On The Street- PICTURE by Csami(m): 5:06pm On Nov 12, 2013
daz_york: Pack of h.orny, disgusting hypocrites all of you. By all means whack off to the picture of an innocent woman being harrassed and then come here to postulate about her "indecent" dressing.
Fuccking iddiots the lot of you.
You are struggling to obtain visas to the societies where personal choice and freedom is respected, praying and fasting for the opportunity to leave Nigeria - I wonder why!
After all Nigeria is the most decent, wholesome society on earth with morally upstanding, righteous people who can barely stand the sight of a human body part without reacting in outrage and self righteousness.
That's why we are losing half of our real GDP yearly to theft, we're so damn MORAL aren't we?
We have no bigger problems or priorities than what a citizen (who has not broken the law in any way) decides to wear on her own body.
What a great country! What a shining example to the world of what greatness the Black man is capable of!
A law enforcement officer leaves his job to s.exually harrass a woman and we all (men and women) applaud the hypocritical, h.orny, potential r.apist.
You all remind me of the people who blame r.ape on the woman's dressing.
Because after all, aren't all men just oversexed, randy beasts who just need a hint of an opportunity and will gladly molest a woman.
I do agree that Nigeria should split, but instead of along ethnic lines, it should split into intelligent, forward thinking people who prioritise and the perenially stuppid, belligerent ones who need religion to breathe air.
Useless people!
Really? Not against what u wrote in any way but, u do feel they(govt.) Should give gays the opportunity to go about their sex lives in this country since it doesn't affect our GDP?
Re: Policeman Publicly Embarrass A Half-naked Girl On The Street- PICTURE by Nobody: 5:09pm On Nov 12, 2013
Obviously that isn't even a Police officer and it looks more like the girl was in a fight and her clothes were torn.
Re: Policeman Publicly Embarrass A Half-naked Girl On The Street- PICTURE by amiskurie(m): 5:12pm On Nov 12, 2013
op,u are cute will u marry me?
Re: Policeman Publicly Embarrass A Half-naked Girl On The Street- PICTURE by pafestula(m): 5:14pm On Nov 12, 2013
agoha_vivi: First and foremost, thats not a policeman. Secondly nobody, not even a prostitute would dress that way and move around in broad daylight. It seems to me like there was a fight betweean the lady pictured above and someone else who tore her clothes. The security man was dragging her away in other to break the fight.
Thank God another Nairalander with Cataract free sightgrin, too much Gari is the cause of poor vision.... calling private security guard to be Policeman, nothing I no go see on Nairaland.
Re: Policeman Publicly Embarrass A Half-naked Girl On The Street- PICTURE by dayoade2007(m): 5:22pm On Nov 12, 2013
amiibaby: wow this is outrageous.... why will he embarrass a lady in dat manner.... this our naija police ser dem no get shame instead of him to do his work he is der eying a lady
I dnt tink ds happened in Nigeria
Re: Policeman Publicly Embarrass A Half-naked Girl On The Street- PICTURE by lafuria1(m): 5:26pm On Nov 12, 2013
The picture doesnt give a conclusive information of what really happend.

1. girls who dress indecently are hardly been harrassed or molested by police in nigeria rather they are been taunted, so all you screamimg molestation should calm down. if you walk through the street of lagos, you find half-unclad ladies, people just stare and move on. if the unclad is too much, the women at the road side will make remarks like sister your this thing they show o.

2. on few occasions where the police get involve, they are only intrested in money and not correcting the lady.

3.indcent dressing is nothing in nigeria now, it is now an acceptable norm, if you try to makecorrection as a guy, you will be accused of been a pervert, sexual harrasment, attempted molestation.
Re: Policeman Publicly Embarrass A Half-naked Girl On The Street- PICTURE by Emejnr(m): 5:28pm On Nov 12, 2013
e make sense but d policeman Don enjoy ;De make sense but d policeman Don enjoy
Re: Policeman Publicly Embarrass A Half-naked Girl On The Street- PICTURE by vislabraye(m): 5:30pm On Nov 12, 2013
Is that what they asked him to do

1 Like

Re: Policeman Publicly Embarrass A Half-naked Girl On The Street- PICTURE by stagger: 5:32pm On Nov 12, 2013
No decent lady will fight in public to the point of wardrobe malfunction. Terrible!
Re: Policeman Publicly Embarrass A Half-naked Girl On The Street- PICTURE by MrAboki: 5:37pm On Nov 12, 2013
TYPICAL NIGGA BEHAIVIOR.. Most of them didnt bother to properly analyse the Picture before typing crap..

Now they look stup!d and the can only blame themselves.. And to make matters worse, an Aboki pointed out their stupidity..

grin

Re: Policeman Publicly Embarrass A Half-naked Girl On The Street- PICTURE by Chimezie198(m): 5:37pm On Nov 12, 2013
This is what is called brewest molestation

1 Like

Re: Policeman Publicly Embarrass A Half-naked Girl On The Street- PICTURE by Nobody: 5:39pm On Nov 12, 2013
Wetin concern policeman with how person dey dress? infact wetin concern anybody with how anybody else dey dress? if that person is not related to you, then keep your narrow minded opinion to yourself. If the so called indecent dressing is wrong in your religion, then leave the people that don't want to abide by those rules. You can't force someone to go to heaven or Paradise or where ever it is good religion abiding people are supposed to go. bottom line MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS!
Re: Policeman Publicly Embarrass A Half-naked Girl On The Street- PICTURE by Nobody: 5:40pm On Nov 12, 2013
mascot87: I feel like laying my hands on that bosom
… .......nt jst u,BRO
Re: Policeman Publicly Embarrass A Half-naked Girl On The Street- PICTURE by ekundayomi: 5:43pm On Nov 12, 2013
He has no right to harass her,, she has her own right and freedom,

∫ξΛ®l:
Could it be that this lady is being arrested for indecent dressing or the indecency of her dressing manifested in the process of her arrest by the police? probably police harassment and molestation is the antidote to indecent dresses in our society where ladies now attracts cheap attention by exposing their boobs..
I doubt if the policeman can concentrate on his job

Re: Policeman Publicly Embarrass A Half-naked Girl On The Street- PICTURE by Nobody: 5:43pm On Nov 12, 2013
agoha_vivi: First and foremost, thats not a policeman. Secondly nobody, not even a prostitute would dress that way and move around in broad daylight. It seems to me like there was a fight betweean the lady pictured above and someone else who tore her clothes. The security man was dragging her away in other to break the fight.

That tearing is so perfect, tear ko tear ni undecided undecided she's wearing tube dress jor

wallflower: Wetin concern policeman with how person dey dress? infact wetin concern anybody with how anybody else dey dress? if that person is not related to you, then keep your narrow minded opinion to yourself. If the so called indecent dressing is wrong in your religion, then leave the people that don't want to abide by those rules. You can't force someone to go to heaven or Paradise or where ever it is good religion abiding people are supposed to go. bottom line MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS!

Please don't try to justify indecency,her dressing is highly inappropriate, especially during the day!
p.s; i'm not a religious freak, so don't use that on me undecided undecided undecided
Re: Policeman Publicly Embarrass A Half-naked Girl On The Street- PICTURE by MrAboki: 5:48pm On Nov 12, 2013
ekundayomi: He has no right to harass her,, she has her own right and freedom,

Please shut up!!

I have had enough of this foolishness on this thread... angry

What bloody freedom?! Thats a mall. Children|minors are definitely around. She has the right to walk about the streets bare as|sed, but when you enter a private establishment or public place, there are laws you must obey!!

Public nudity is not acceptable anywhere in Nigeria or Africa..

On a beach you can wear your pant and bra and nobody will talk to you... But if you wear same into a Church, you will the thrown out!!

Even your freedom get boundaries.. angry

1 Like

Re: Policeman Publicly Embarrass A Half-naked Girl On The Street- PICTURE by eminex(m): 5:53pm On Nov 12, 2013
Too bad... All dis in d name of civilization

Re: Policeman Publicly Embarrass A Half-naked Girl On The Street- PICTURE by Judek2(m): 5:58pm On Nov 12, 2013
All I can see is the police man trying to rap.e her undecided
Re: Policeman Publicly Embarrass A Half-naked Girl On The Street- PICTURE by MrAboki: 6:00pm On Nov 12, 2013
Judek2: All I can see is the police man trying to rape her undecided

You see a Policeman?!

Who wrote your WAEC & JAMB for you and how many results did you join to gain admission into school?!

1 Like

Re: Policeman Publicly Embarrass A Half-naked Girl On The Street- PICTURE by ugotuf(m): 6:04pm On Nov 12, 2013
Mr Aboki: A. Thats not a Police officer but a private security guard.

B.
He seems to be pulling her by her hands and not stripping her.

C. The dress the young lady is wearing is malfunctioning as a result of her trying to resist her arrest.

D. The article nor the picture does not give any clear reason as to why she is being accosted.

E. The Picture does not show any evidence of her being manhandled by the guard. His hands are clearly grabbing her hand, not her breasts.

F. All we can do is 'INTELLIGENTLY' make assumptions...

Question I'm asking is?!

- Why is she being arrested (or evicted, or accosted) by a private guard.
- Does it have anything to do with her dress?

The state of her dress is clearly her responsibilty and not that of the guard.. A Policeman would not cease to apprehend a suspect just because her dress is falling off or because he/she is n|aked.

My take is: That is a shopping mall (Judging by the woman pushing the trolley in front of the picture). The man holding the lady is a mall guard. The Guard was prolly instructed to evict the lady for indecent dressing or over exposure of her selling point by the Mall manager or his heirachy (after prolly several complaints by customers). The guard in the process of dragging the lady out, her skimppy dress failing, she resisting arrest and at the same time trying to hold up her dress, got caught on camera by a passerby..

NOW!! Nothing in that picture says NIGERIA..

I DEMAND THAT THE TITLE OF THIS THREAD BE CHANGED AND THE WORD POLICE BE REMOVED FROM IT

Very intelligent observation there,
Likely a kleptomaniac caught right in the act
Almost mobbed with her top and bosom cups torn apart inside the mall by other angry shoppers,
She eventually pulls up a supposedly long skirt to cover her bosoms,
Private guard intervenes and tries to lead her to the mall security post for further interrogations,
While the angry mob watch in the background watch.
My observations though.
Re: Policeman Publicly Embarrass A Half-naked Girl On The Street- PICTURE by deebrain(m): 6:05pm On Nov 12, 2013
as long as it is proper to harass dogs that walk on the wrong side of the road, harassing a naked lady is not a problem. Sorry for using the term "lady" because only an animal moves on the streets naked. Thank God we have real ladies that frowned at the way that "thing" dressed.
Re: Policeman Publicly Embarrass A Half-naked Girl On The Street- PICTURE by Nobody: 6:07pm On Nov 12, 2013
aanumama: This world has turn to something else all in the name of civilisation, Exposing your boobs doesn't make you beautiful!

They say a WOMAN is a fellow Woman's greatest enemy........

Civilization or no civilization, a woman should be able to dress as she wishes. If she is then known to have broken indecency law, a fellow female police officer should arrest and prosecute her according to the law of the land.

No woman should be intentionally exposed in public unclad by any police officer.. That's barbarism.
Re: Policeman Publicly Embarrass A Half-naked Girl On The Street- PICTURE by Sunglow: 6:10pm On Nov 12, 2013
daz_york: Pack of h.orny, disgusting hypocrites all of you. By all means whack off to the picture of an innocent woman being harrassed and then come here to postulate about her "indecent" dressing.
Fuccking iddiots the lot of you.
You are struggling to obtain visas to the societies where personal choice and freedom is respected, praying and fasting for the opportunity to leave Nigeria - I wonder why!
After all Nigeria is the most decent, wholesome society on earth with morally upstanding, righteous people who can barely stand the sight of a human body part without reacting in outrage and self righteousness.
That's why we are losing half of our real GDP yearly to theft, we're so damn MORAL aren't we?
We have no bigger problems or priorities than what a citizen (who has not broken the law in any way) decides to wear on her own body.
What a great country! What a shining example to the world of what greatness the Black man is capable of!
A law enforcement officer leaves his job to s.exually harrass a woman and we all (men and women) applaud the hypocritical, h.orny, potential r.apist.
You all remind me of the people who blame r.ape on the woman's dressing.
Because after all, aren't all men just oversexed, randy beasts who just need a hint of an opportunity and will gladly molest a woman.
I do agree that Nigeria should split, but instead of along ethnic lines, it should split into intelligent, forward thinking people who prioritise and the perenially stuppid, belligerent ones who need religion to breathe air.
Useless people!
Choi you dey vex o!!!! But me like your post.
Re: Policeman Publicly Embarrass A Half-naked Girl On The Street- PICTURE by mariblizzy(f): 6:10pm On Nov 12, 2013
sureteeboy: Indecency at it's peak. That's good for her. Anyway, Me Just dey pass by.
----oooO---
----(----)----!
-----\--(--
------\_)
-----------Oooo
-----------(--- -)---
------------)-- /----
------------(_/ -
Wetin concern Boko_haram wit
ASUU....Abeg
who get pin mouth charger?
lol
Re: Policeman Publicly Embarrass A Half-naked Girl On The Street- PICTURE by MrAboki: 6:11pm On Nov 12, 2013
ugotuf:

Very intelligent observation there,
Likely a kleptomaniac caught right in the act
Almost mobbed with her top and bosom cups torn apart inside the mall by other angry shoppers,
She eventually pulls up a supposedly long skirt to cover her bosoms,
Private guard intervenes and tries to lead her to the mall security post for further interrogations,
While the angry mob watch in the background watch.
My observations though.

Sane enough... grin

Beats the people screaming molestation here.
Re: Policeman Publicly Embarrass A Half-naked Girl On The Street- PICTURE by Nobody: 6:17pm On Nov 12, 2013
End time things!
Re: Policeman Publicly Embarrass A Half-naked Girl On The Street- PICTURE by eluquenson(m): 6:18pm On Nov 12, 2013
Na wao grin cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Teens Only (Age Group 13 - 19) / 3 Questions You Should NEVER Ask People / Hilarious Picture Of 10 People On Top Okada.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.