Stats: 3,153,215 members, 7,818,730 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:13 PM

Policeman Publicly Embarrass A Half-naked Girl On The Street- PICTURE - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Policeman Publicly Embarrass A Half-naked Girl On The Street- PICTURE (53048 Views)

Policeman Spotted At The Back Of Danfo In Lagos / Policeman Tries To Stop A Moving Tanker By Climbing In Through The Window / Policeman Orders Woman To Bare Her Breast In Public Or Be Arrested (photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Policeman Publicly Embarrass A Half-naked Girl On The Street- PICTURE by AbuMikey(m): 6:19pm On Nov 12, 2013

Too bad
Re: Policeman Publicly Embarrass A Half-naked Girl On The Street- PICTURE by bigfoot79(m): 6:19pm On Nov 12, 2013
amiibaby: wow this is outrageous.... why will he embarrass a lady in dat manner.... this our naija police ser dem no get shame instead of him to do his work he is der eying a lady

and who tell usay this na.Naija?
when nigerian police begin wear face cap and yellow reflective.jacket or.yellow emblem.for.shoulder? olodo oshi, na.only.bobbyy hin de.look

Re: Policeman Publicly Embarrass A Half-naked Girl On The Street- PICTURE by MackyNene(f): 6:27pm On Nov 12, 2013
You are very observant and articulated bro. reasoned same and realized that he is not a Nigerian police too.
agoha_vivi: First and foremost, thats not a policeman. Secondly nobody, not even a prostitute would dress that way and move around in broad daylight. It seems to me like there was a fight betweean the lady pictured above and someone else who tore her clothes. The security man was dragging her away in other to break the fight.
Re: Policeman Publicly Embarrass A Half-naked Girl On The Street- PICTURE by stephnie44(f): 6:34pm On Nov 12, 2013
iterator25: Nwannne see booobie oo

Well structured and packaged.. choi

Cells r u carried?
Re: Policeman Publicly Embarrass A Half-naked Girl On The Street- PICTURE by REUBEN010(m): 6:41pm On Nov 12, 2013
agoha_vivi: First and foremost, thats not a policeman. Secondly nobody, not even a prostitute would dress that way and move around in broad daylight. It seems to me like there was a fight betweean the lady pictured above and someone else who tore her clothes. The security man was dragging her away in other to break the fight.
if i hear
Re: Policeman Publicly Embarrass A Half-naked Girl On The Street- PICTURE by wellmax(m): 6:45pm On Nov 12, 2013
Na person marry this one?

Re: Policeman Publicly Embarrass A Half-naked Girl On The Street- PICTURE by CHIMSKY(m): 6:47pm On Nov 12, 2013
∫ξΛ®l:
Could it be that this lady is being arrested for indecent dressing or the indecency of her dressing manifested in the process of her arrest by the police? probably police harassment and molestation is the antidote to indecent dresses in our society where ladies now attracts cheap attention by exposing their boobs..
I doubt if the policeman can concentrate on his job

Thatnguybis not a policeman.Maybe Kai Brigade,LASTMA or HIZBAH.But definitely not one of our gallant men in black.
Re: Policeman Publicly Embarrass A Half-naked Girl On The Street- PICTURE by CHIMSKY(m): 6:48pm On Nov 12, 2013
∫ξΛ®l:
Could it be that this lady is being arrested for indecent dressing or the indecency of her dressing manifested in the process of her arrest by the police? probably police harassment and molestation is the antidote to indecent dresses in our society where ladies now attracts cheap attention by exposing their boobs..

That guy is not a policeman.Maybe Kai Brigade,LASTMA or HIZBAH.But definitely not one of our gallant men in black.
Re: Policeman Publicly Embarrass A Half-naked Girl On The Street- PICTURE by REUBEN010(m): 6:50pm On Nov 12, 2013
wescoBaba: Good evening everybody,pls I need your help on how to get to calabar,have not being to that state before and am planing to go there,even stay there to watch super Eagle game against Ethiopia on Saturday,am currenty in ondo state,how much is T-fee from lagos,akure,benin to calabar? which transport company is good for the state and how many hour jounery.
Also how mush is accommodation there for an average nigerian like student and pls recommend names of hotel.thanks alot
Calabar will cost u nothin less than 5k, not less than 10hrs journey, "young shall grow" is a good choice for transport.
Finally, Ur accommodatn cost will depend on ur choice of locatn.
Re: Policeman Publicly Embarrass A Half-naked Girl On The Street- PICTURE by prov1029(m): 6:51pm On Nov 12, 2013
This picture to me isn' t the colour of our uniform. I believe it should be another country this happened not Nigeria
Re: Policeman Publicly Embarrass A Half-naked Girl On The Street- PICTURE by mettimetti: 6:59pm On Nov 12, 2013
tongue
sureteeboy: Indecency at it's peak. That's good for her. Anyway, Me Just dey pass by.
----oooO---
----(----)----!
-----\--(--
------\_)
-----------Oooo
-----------(--- -)---
------------)-- /----
------------(_/ -
Wetin concern Boko_haram wit
ASUU....Abeg
who get pin mouth charger?
So na only four toes u get on each leg! tongue

Re: Policeman Publicly Embarrass A Half-naked Girl On The Street- PICTURE by Nobody: 7:04pm On Nov 12, 2013
Chai. Smh
Re: Policeman Publicly Embarrass A Half-naked Girl On The Street- PICTURE by AjaraEwuro: 7:21pm On Nov 12, 2013
it happened in Zambia - see the story here. And it was a mob who stripped her before she was handed to the police.

http://tumfweko.com/2013/05/24/another-woman-in-ndola-stripped-Unclad-in-public/

Re: Policeman Publicly Embarrass A Half-naked Girl On The Street- PICTURE by creativemusic: 7:26pm On Nov 12, 2013
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Policeman Publicly Embarrass A Half-naked Girl On The Street- PICTURE by Nobody: 7:27pm On Nov 12, 2013
u are right. the person that posted this is not even sure just to get attention from readers!
Re: Policeman Publicly Embarrass A Half-naked Girl On The Street- PICTURE by Nobody: 7:28pm On Nov 12, 2013
DICKtator:
This looks like the WESTGATE mall in Kenya!!

u are right. the person that posted this is not even sure just to get attention from readers!
Re: Policeman Publicly Embarrass A Half-naked Girl On The Street- PICTURE by Okwombageneral(m): 7:31pm On Nov 12, 2013
Omoo see bre*st. I wish say my garri still remen. U no watin I mean na..
Re: Policeman Publicly Embarrass A Half-naked Girl On The Street- PICTURE by cashkidisback1(m): 7:36pm On Nov 12, 2013
i refuse to b tempted sad sad
Re: Policeman Publicly Embarrass A Half-naked Girl On The Street- PICTURE by Unclerukus: 7:59pm On Nov 12, 2013
looking at the picture,you'd notice thats a shopping mall with the woman beside holding a shopping trolley.thats not a policeman but maybe the guard in the mall harassing the girl and searching her for pilfering(stealing) and hiding the item in her bobbies.
Re: Policeman Publicly Embarrass A Half-naked Girl On The Street- PICTURE by To5man(m): 8:05pm On Nov 12, 2013
aanumama: This world has turn to something else all in the name of civilisation, Exposing your boobs doesn't make you beautiful!

TELL THEM
Re: Policeman Publicly Embarrass A Half-naked Girl On The Street- PICTURE by iterator25: 8:06pm On Nov 12, 2013
AjaraEwuro: it happened in Zambia - see the story here. And it was a mob who stripped her before she was handed to the police.

http://tumfweko.com/2013/05/24/another-woman-in-ndola-stripped-Unclad-in-public/
I knew it, that bweast structure is scarce in Nigeria sad
Re: Policeman Publicly Embarrass A Half-naked Girl On The Street- PICTURE by SIRKOL(m): 8:07pm On Nov 12, 2013
Eye witnesses

Re: Policeman Publicly Embarrass A Half-naked Girl On The Street- PICTURE by geeworld1(m): 8:10pm On Nov 12, 2013
Seeriously, this story is old
Re: Policeman Publicly Embarrass A Half-naked Girl On The Street- PICTURE by ibe9ja: 8:10pm On Nov 12, 2013
∫ξΛ®l:

@ Op, are u asking us? So u didn't even know what actually happened in that photo before you posted it? I am beginning to doubt Nairaland. The way u wrote d topic be like say u dey there wen e happen meanwhile u no even know who dey harass each other. From wetin I dey see here, na the boobi dey touch the policeman, no be policeman touch boobi. NPF I dey hail ooo

Re: Policeman Publicly Embarrass A Half-naked Girl On The Street- PICTURE by Judek2(m): 8:14pm On Nov 12, 2013
Mr Aboki:

You see a Policeman?!

Who wrote your WAEC & JAMB for you and how many results did you join to gain admission into school?!

Empty and senseless..

Re: Policeman Publicly Embarrass A Half-naked Girl On The Street- PICTURE by tellwisdom: 8:18pm On Nov 12, 2013
Why would anybody fight someone with such a sweet and lovely breassst as this? sad
Re: Policeman Publicly Embarrass A Half-naked Girl On The Street- PICTURE by soulglo: 8:23pm On Nov 12, 2013
aanumama: This world has turn to something else all in the name of civilisation, Exposing your boobs doesn't make you beautiful!

Let's just forget that you are a female. Let us just talk from a human perspective. So you looked at that picture and the uncivilized thing you saw was that you could see her breasts? You saw the headline but still came in here and made this comment. Until you women decide to start fighting for your rights nobody will give a damn.
Re: Policeman Publicly Embarrass A Half-naked Girl On The Street- PICTURE by DonaldGenes(m): 8:37pm On Nov 12, 2013
Na so e suppose be nah. Arrest her abeg
Re: Policeman Publicly Embarrass A Half-naked Girl On The Street- PICTURE by romeo(m): 8:45pm On Nov 12, 2013
Mr Aboki:

I came very close to actually insulting you... #VERY CLOSE!!

But hey!! Whats the point.. Its obvious that you are either a juvenile delinquent or your analytical capacity is abysmally low..

Feel free to take me on in a debate as to why I feel this way about your post and I will gladly indulge you..

FINALLY:: Aboki do see person wey ehn get sense pass... grin

An original aboki is way more intelligent than your sorry brain could ever be. Backward dolt
Re: Policeman Publicly Embarrass A Half-naked Girl On The Street- PICTURE by yungtunchi: 8:48pm On Nov 12, 2013
o boy see bobby see police,chai,,o boy dat man don press tire anyway gud 4 d girl ma make timaya shout ekwu bt dis one na gobe or arannnn in ibo language

Okada Accident (graphic Photos) / 3 Questions You Should NEVER Ask People / Hilarious Picture Of 10 People On Top Okada.