Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,748 members, 7,809,866 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:16 PM

I Will Not Wish My Enemy Marry A Man Likechime” – Enugu First Lady - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Not Wish My Enemy Marry A Man Likechime” – Enugu First Lady (974 Views)

Mentality Of A Tribe - "The Enemy Of My Enemy Is My Friend" / With Buhari We Are In Save Hands, Do Not Wish Him Death & Badluck. / "How I Will Operate As Nigeria’s First Lady" – Aisha Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Not Wish My Enemy Marry A Man Likechime” – Enugu First Lady by oluwashaddow(m): 7:42am On Nov 12, 2013
The wife of the
Enugu State Governor, Clara Chime has finally
been able to move out of the Government House
and has reportedly told journalists that she vows
never to return.
Mrs. Chime who is said to be seeking a
dissolution of the marriage said she underwent
terrible treatment that could make an individual
sick or even die. She said she would never wish
such treatment to be meted out on her enemy.
The First Lady said she would have quit the
marriage whilst the governor was sick and
undergoing treatment abroad but decided to
remain on compassionate grounds believing that
the Governor would stop mistreating her when he
recovered from his illness.
However after the illness, the relationship
reportedly got worse.
Clara is Chime’s second wife.
Speaking to journalists via telephone, she said, “I
am not the one who is sick, but I became sick
because of the way I was treated. There are some
things people would do to you that make you sick
or even die.”
“After treating myself, I will never go back there
again. I will not even wish my enemy to marry in
that kind of place again.”
Fred Agbaje, a lawyer, has called on the National
Human Rights Commission to investigate the
circumstances that led to the falling out between
Chime and his wife.
Re: I Will Not Wish My Enemy Marry A Man Likechime” – Enugu First Lady by Akpaife(m): 9:44am On Nov 12, 2013
Human right dnt go there ds is husband n wife talk

Both of them will reconcile around 12 o'clock mid nite

1st lady u said u will nt wish ur enemy a man like chime amaechi ok tell me why u rush n agree 2 be d second wife?

If a woman dnt like a man like amaechi which man will she like

Stop deceiving other woman like u
Re: I Will Not Wish My Enemy Marry A Man Likechime” – Enugu First Lady by Boss13: 10:09am On Nov 12, 2013
This woman should blow the whistle. What is she waiting for? Does she want to assist with the sales of newspapers. Please madam give us the gist.

Something actually went wrong for this woman to go insane (maybe emotional insanity)
Re: I Will Not Wish My Enemy Marry A Man Likechime” – Enugu First Lady by Korrection(m): 10:16am On Nov 12, 2013
When she dey scatter turkey dey drink red wine good for the heart de husband no bad oh...High and mighty hardly stay when the going gets tough
Re: I Will Not Wish My Enemy Marry A Man Likechime” – Enugu First Lady by strangest(m): 11:59am On Nov 12, 2013
Well, farewell.. It was fun while it lasted, your sister sleeping with your husband says a lot about your family... I hope you didnt use juju to chase the first wife away.. Karma is a b*tch...
Re: I Will Not Wish My Enemy Marry A Man Likechime” – Enugu First Lady by Nobody: 12:48pm On Nov 12, 2013
Hohoho..guess who is in the news? It is dear Clara!
FYI, many girls are already on a forty days and forty nights dry fasting to take your place.

I just hope all this craving to hug the limelight, by this woman that sowed the whirlwind and wants to reap wheat, will not slow down the level of development the good people of Enugu state are enjoying under Chime.

Instead of the gold-digger to use herself as an example to warn other young girls about the dangers of marrying a man for his money, she wants to demonise Chime. Whatever she might claim today, does not remove the fact that Chime made her a national figure.

Clara's story is like that of Eva Peron; a one time Argentine first lady who rose from the red light districts to the state house. Only difference is Eva made positive contributions to Juan Peron's life and that of ordinary Argentines, but Clara was only digging and digging for gold in Enugu state with her family until they ran themselves out of state house.

The only time brigands quarrel is in the sharing of their loot. To the Igwes(Clara's family), Chime was a loot badly shared.

(1) (Reply)

Boko Haram: Okorocha Plans To Register Northeners In Imo State. / BOKO HARAM: Opposition Is A Coalition Of Muslim Extremists — Russian Experts / Presidency Lashes Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.