Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,835 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:43 PM

Suspect Invests N2.3m In Cocaine Business - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Suspect Invests N2.3m In Cocaine Business (987 Views)

Buhari Polls 1.3m Votes In Katsina - Leadership / $9.3m Scandal: Oritsejafor violated Company Law, Says Falana / The Co*k-And-Bull Story Of The FG On Smuggled $9.3m to SA - Festus Keyamo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Suspect Invests N2.3m In Cocaine Business by geeez: 7:53am On Nov 12, 2013
A 38-year-old woman, Ulomma Ezeji, says she invested N2.3m in buying cocaine with the hope of making a high profit when it is sold.

Ezeji made this confession to officials of the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency after her arrest at the departure hall of the Murtala Muhammed International Airport, Lagos.

She was caught with 645 grammes of cocaine hidden in her hand bag during the outward screening of passengers on a Turkish airline flight. The flight was Turkey-bound.

NDLEA Airport Commander, Mr. Hamza Umar, confirmed the arrest.

He said, “Ezeji was found in possession of powdery substance that tested positive to cocaine on her way to Turkey.

“We also gathered that she had invested N2.3m into the drug business in anticipation of making high profit. The drug, which was carefully hidden in her hand bag, was detected during screening of passengers.”

Ezeji, a native of Imo state, said she was convinced by her boyfriend to invest in drug trafficking because of the high profit in it.

She said, “I am a trader. I import ladies hand bags, shoes and clothes, but I make little profit in my business. My boyfriend told me that I can make four times my capital in one successful drug deal.

“He has been persuading me for long. I decided to give it a trial to expand my capital base. I invested N2.3m in the deal.

“Somebody was to receive the drug in Turkey and give me my share of the money with which I had planned to buy goods in France.”

NDLEA Chairman, Mr. Ahmadu Giade, said that those who wished to make money from drug trafficking would end up like Ezeji.

He said, “The agency is not oblivious of the tricks employed by drug traffickers. As the end of the year approaches, we are prepared to counter all plans of drug cartels. Anyone planning to smuggle drugs in anticipation of becoming rich will only end up in prison.”
Re: Suspect Invests N2.3m In Cocaine Business by geeez: 7:53am On Nov 12, 2013
Investor
Re: Suspect Invests N2.3m In Cocaine Business by geeez: 9:27am On Nov 12, 2013
Source
Re: Suspect Invests N2.3m In Cocaine Business by Nobody: 11:07am On Nov 12, 2013
is her boyfrend a Yoruba man?
Re: Suspect Invests N2.3m In Cocaine Business by ifyalways(f): 11:13am On Nov 12, 2013
Greed. Short cut.
Abeg make dem lock her throway the keys.

Nobody wants to work hard,we no want sweat but we want flex. No pity for her.

Btw,what happens to all the confiscated dugs?
Re: Suspect Invests N2.3m In Cocaine Business by geeez: 11:15am On Nov 12, 2013
wazoboy: is her boyfrend a Yoruba man?

I can assure you he's not but from the same state as her

He will also be caught soon and ahead of his return home to show off how much of Lagos he owns

Re: Suspect Invests N2.3m In Cocaine Business by Polio: 11:21am On Nov 12, 2013
wazoboy: is her boyfrend a Yoruba man?

What has that got to do with this thread? You fuc...king bigot!
Re: Suspect Invests N2.3m In Cocaine Business by Polio: 11:23am On Nov 12, 2013
ifyalways: Greed. Short cut.
Btw,what happens to all the confiscated dugs?
Destruction of course!
Re: Suspect Invests N2.3m In Cocaine Business by geeez: 3:15pm On Nov 12, 2013
Polio:
Destruction of course!

I taya o

She wan repackage am?
Re: Suspect Invests N2.3m In Cocaine Business by PRYCE(m): 4:47am On Sep 28, 2015
At least they weren't so stupid to Bleep up the money!
Re: Suspect Invests N2.3m In Cocaine Business by Pavore9: 4:50am On Sep 28, 2015
They would never learn because someone. somewhere is already heading to the airport with their own 'package'! angry

(1) (Reply)

How Pupils In Oyo Community School Are Forced To Drink Cattle Urine! (PHOTOS) / Is This A Mega Rally Or Giga Rally? / The Changing Face Of Greatness: Jonathan’s March To True Statesmanship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.