Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,045 members, 7,821,596 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:28 PM

How Much Do Network Masts Collect And Benefits Attached - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How Much Do Network Masts Collect And Benefits Attached (927 Views)

See My Museum Of Phones (photos Attached) / How Dangerous Are Phones And Telecom Masts? / NCC Halts Lagos Levies On Telecom Masts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much Do Network Masts Collect And Benefits Attached by laluski(m): 3:45pm On Nov 12, 2013
Hello,
My dad wants to review his rate of rent with the present
Tower Mast of one of our networks on his land.They are
due to have a meeting with him dis weekend.
Please does anyone have an idea how much is d going
rate per annum and also what are the benefits/incentives
attached to it.I was told automatic employment for 2
kids,constant light.is there any other incentive.
Thanks
Re: How Much Do Network Masts Collect And Benefits Attached by laluski(m): 3:29am On Nov 13, 2013
Does anyone have an idea please
Re: How Much Do Network Masts Collect And Benefits Attached by laluski(m): 11:32am On Nov 13, 2013
Any idea please
Re: How Much Do Network Masts Collect And Benefits Attached by seunwen2(m): 12:28pm On Nov 13, 2013
I go collect my own share if i give u advice
Re: How Much Do Network Masts Collect And Benefits Attached by laluski(m): 3:59pm On Nov 13, 2013
No wahala that can be arranged as a consultancy fee...I just need d info urgently
Re: How Much Do Network Masts Collect And Benefits Attached by laluski(m): 7:35am On Nov 15, 2013
No ideas?
Re: How Much Do Network Masts Collect And Benefits Attached by benzion72(m): 9:58am On Nov 15, 2013
Think pricing depend on the area. You can't compare prices in Ikeja with Alagbole or Akute.
Re: How Much Do Network Masts Collect And Benefits Attached by aAK1(m): 2:00pm On Nov 15, 2013
Don't be greedy sha
Re: How Much Do Network Masts Collect And Benefits Attached by alorauzoms(m): 2:08pm On Nov 15, 2013
rate per annum depends on the location of the mask. the promises of employment and constant light na wash. whats matters is what is written in the lease agreement. so if u want employment,constant light..etc just make sure the are inserted into the lease agreement. shikena
Re: How Much Do Network Masts Collect And Benefits Attached by Emmyk(m): 5:23pm On Nov 15, 2013
Constant light ke? *chuckle*
Re: How Much Do Network Masts Collect And Benefits Attached by laluski(m): 6:13am On Nov 16, 2013
The mast in question is at bucknor eststae after jakande estate ejigbo and we were gonna demand these rights and input them in the reviewed agreement

(1) (Reply)

Airtel To Stop Non BB Devices From Using Their BB Plans / Airtel Is A Useless Network / ''Smart'' Tips To Keep Your Smartphones Working At Their Peak

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.