Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,431 members, 7,819,557 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:08 PM

Bill Of Nudity - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bill Of Nudity (2240 Views)

Nudity Legislation And The Abuja Arts Carnival / A Legal Opinion On The Nudity Bill: Unconstitutional And Indecent / Nudity Bill Nigeria's Worst Moment At The Un. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bill Of Nudity by tabakyl: 6:18pm On Jul 15, 2008
Does Nigeria as a country not have more than enough problems for SOMEONE that FEELS LIKE SHE UNDERSTANDS THE NEEDS OF THE MASSES  to consider trivial and inconsequential issue like  THE BILL OF NUDITY when there are practically no roads, contaminated water, epileptic power supply,rotten system of  government, porous security, 0% job opportunity, very expensive food supplies , blocked drainage system, unrealiable police officers, pot bellied politician who usurp the nations wealth,etc ?

as the chairperson of the senate committee on women and children, is senator eme ufot ekaette's job to endanger women and children or to protect them? this bill is a very dangerous one. like the old saying goes ''' be careful what u wish for cos u might just get it'''
Re: Bill Of Nudity by Nobody: 4:45am On Jul 16, 2008
maybe she's competing for the most sponsored bill grin
Re: Bill Of Nudity by SkyBlue1: 1:29pm On Jul 16, 2008
LOL, i just don't know for that house anymore. What really pains me is not necessarily the bill in itself, it is the fact that time is being spent on such hence robbing more important bills of attention. I don't know what to say anymore. The house is just a sham and a disgrace, full of people who are getting paid but do not seem to be working in the interest of the people. If whoever presented such a bill wanted to read it to make themselves sleep better at night in the presence of their own homes thereby leaving the house to focus on some thing better then that would be fine. Meanwhile FOI, still no show. LOL, Nigeria!!!
Re: Bill Of Nudity by Pataki: 1:59pm On Jul 16, 2008
Bill of Nudity

How does that solve bribery and corruption in the country

How does it put food on the table of the common man

How does it bring a solution to the Power crisis in the nation

OUR LEADERS ARE MAD IN NIGERIA. sad sad
Re: Bill Of Nudity by otesy: 3:08pm On Jul 16, 2008
She is simply an attention seeker who wants to give the Nigerian Police Force more reason to harrass innocen citizens on the streets of Naija. Soon they'll be asking ladies wearing trousers for N20 before they allow them go in peace.
Re: Bill Of Nudity by AKO1(m): 3:59pm On Jul 16, 2008
Like I said on the thread for ban on generators bill, all legislators should take mandatory sobreity test before proceedings. A few of them are obviously not in their correct frame of mind on the floor.
Re: Bill Of Nudity by SENATORJD(m): 4:05pm On Jul 16, 2008
when u have a bunch of ignoramus(not all of them) that don't know why they were voted in in the first place, have no idea what legislating is all about, have never in their lives been involved in any policy making process whether private or public,this is what you get.
with the million and one problems facing the nation, this is what they could sit down and waste tax payers money on?
Nudity bill.
teachers are on strike,ASUU wants to join,NUPENG might resume strike soon and all that this bunch of ***** can do is nudity bill?
its sadening and very disturbing
Re: Bill Of Nudity by tabakyl: 1:11pm On Jul 17, 2008
Pataki:

Bill of Nudity

How does that solve bribery and corruption in the country

How does it put food on the table of the common man

How does it bring a solution to the Power crisis in the nation

OUR LEADERS ARE MAD IN NIGERIA. sad sad

plz help me ask our leaders''''' they are really mad.
Re: Bill Of Nudity by tabakyl: 1:12pm On Jul 17, 2008
otesy:

She is simply an attention seeker who wants to give the Nigerian Police Force more reason to harrass innocen citizens on the streets of Naija. Soon they'll be asking ladies wearing trousers for N20 before they allow them go in peace.

thereby creating another means of making money for those armed robbers in uniform that call themselves police men
Re: Bill Of Nudity by tabakyl: 1:19pm On Jul 17, 2008
SENATOR JD:

when u have a bunch of ignoramus(not all of them) that don't know why they were voted in in the first place, have no idea what legislating is all about, have never in their lives been involved in any policy making process whether private or public,this is what you get.
with the million and one problems facing the nation, this is what they could sit down and waste tax payers money on?
Nudity bill.
teachers are on strike,ASUU wants to join,NUPENG might resume strike soon and all that this bunch of ***** can do is nudity bill?

very disheartening
Re: Bill Of Nudity by Godalone(m): 2:12pm On Jul 17, 2008
SENATOR JD:

Nudity bill.
I am not surprised,they will start debating polygamous bill after this.
Re: Bill Of Nudity by lucabrasi(m): 2:14pm On Jul 17, 2008
i dont know what to say about this really,on one hand they are trying to put a rein on the cleavage thing gone haywire amongst nigerian girls,and to be perfectly honest anyone that has experienced not just the dressing but the desperation of naija girls with guys once they perceive you are loaded will see where these senators are coming from,however on the other hand i think its time we moved away from the dark ages of girls wearing iro and buba or bou bou or even telling a girl what to wear,plus there are more pressing priorities for them to sort out so i think im sort of in the middle
dont be suprised the bill is getting so much airtime,its mainly the middle aged and old women senators and their friends whose husbands have been spirited away by these girls with "nuclear weapon cleavages" you know what they say,hell hath no fury like a woman,or housewife or whaever wife scorned,knowing how women are they will use all the powers they have to pass the bill grin
Re: Bill Of Nudity by seyibrown(f): 2:31pm On Jul 17, 2008
Na wa o!
Re: Bill Of Nudity by tabakyl: 2:48pm On Jul 17, 2008
lucabrasi:

i don't know what to say about this really,on one hand they are trying to put a rein on the cleavage thing gone haywire amongst nigerian girls,and to be perfectly honest anyone that has experienced not just the dressing but the desperation of naija girls with guys once they perceive you are loaded will see where these senators are coming from,however on the other hand i think its time we moved away from the dark ages of girls wearing iro and buba or bou bou or even telling a girl what to wear,plus there are more pressing priorities for them to sort out so i think im sort of in the middle
don't be suprised the bill is getting so much airtime,its mainly the middle aged and old women senators and their friends whose husbands have been spirited away by these girls with "nuclear weapon cleavages" you know what they say,hell hath no fury like a woman,or housewife or whaever wife scorned,knowing how women are they will use all the powers they have to pass the bill grin
i understand ur point, especially d way chiks dress to kill these days, but that is not an issue for the federal govt to spend time on, or is nigeria now a sharia country?
Re: Bill Of Nudity by tabakyl: 2:50pm On Jul 17, 2008
seyibrown:

Na wa o!
my dear e don really wa for Nigeria. na only God know the next bill wey don go bring up.
Re: Bill Of Nudity by dudubobo1: 2:50pm On Jul 17, 2008
Useless underemployed politicians put in positions by an unambitious citizenry who vote in mediocrity and then moan for several years afterwards
Re: Bill Of Nudity by Godalone(m): 2:55pm On Jul 17, 2008
lucabrasi:

i don't know what to say about this really,on one hand they are trying to put a rein on the cleavage thing gone haywire amongst nigerian girls,and to be perfectly honest anyone that has experienced not just the dressing but the desperation of naija girls with guys once they perceive you are loaded will see where these senators are coming from,however on the other hand i think its time we moved away from the dark ages of girls wearing iro and buba or bou bou or even telling a girl what to wear,plus there are more pressing priorities for them to sort out so i think im sort of in the middle
don't be suprised the bill is getting so much airtime,its mainly the middle aged and old women senators and their friends whose husbands have been spirited away by these girls with "nuclear weapon cleavages" you know what they say,hell hath no fury like a woman,or housewife or whaever wife scorned,knowing how women are they will use all the powers they have to pass the bill grin

I always like your contributions.
Re: Bill Of Nudity by Seun(m): 2:56pm On Jul 17, 2008
Source?
Re: Bill Of Nudity by tabakyl: 2:57pm On Jul 17, 2008
dudu-bobo:

Useless underemployed politicians put in positions by an unambitious citizenry who vote in mediocrity and then moan for several years afterwards
do our votes even count? even if u decide not to vote,all they need do is use money,influence and violence to raise votes from pigs and goats and fowls and cows and ghost citizens.
Re: Bill Of Nudity by tabakyl: 3:02pm On Jul 17, 2008
Seun:

Source?
of?
Re: Bill Of Nudity by seyibrown(f): 3:04pm On Jul 17, 2008
@ Seun

SB 13: Public Nudity, Sexual Intimidation & Other Related Offences (Prohibition & Punishment), Bill

Year 2007 on the national assembly website.   http://www.nassnig.org/senate/bills_progression.php?year=2007&button=Submit

Was not able to see the full details of this proposed bill though.
Re: Bill Of Nudity by texazzpete(m): 5:19pm On Jul 17, 2008
I agree! Nudity is an offense!

SO we need to shoot all the shirtless Area Boys and labourers in Lagos. All the brick layers etc.

Come to think of it, isn't it sexual harrasment for a guy to wear singlet and torment ladies with his biceps?

They don't come any more self-righteous than Nigerians. . .
Re: Bill Of Nudity by texazzpete(m): 5:20pm On Jul 17, 2008
While we're at, shouldn't we make pre-marital sex a punishable offense?

Sadly, that'll never fly with these lecherous senators grin
Re: Bill Of Nudity by tabakyl: 6:22pm On Jul 17, 2008
texazzpete:

I agree! Nudity is an offense!

SO we need to shoot all the shirtless Area Boys and labourers in Lagos. All the brick layers etc.

Come to think of it, isn't it sexual harrasment for a guy to wear singlet and torment ladies with his biceps?

They don't come any more self-righteous than Nigerians. . .

my dear plz remind them,they seem to have forgotten.
Re: Bill Of Nudity by tabakyl: 6:29pm On Jul 17, 2008
texazzpete:

While we're at, shouldn't we make pre-marital sex a punishable offense?

Sadly, that'll never fly with these lecherous senators grin

they should also make sugar daddies coming after young girls a punishable offence. grin wink cool
Re: Bill Of Nudity by lucabrasi(m): 6:41pm On Jul 17, 2008
tabakyl:

they should also make sugar daddies coming after young girls a punishable offence. grin wink cool
u r not directing the criticism at d right target,trust me left to either the male senators sugar daddies and men generally in naija they enjoy the view,let any man stand up andsay the sight of some fire cleavages with tatoos doesnt get his blood racing or makes him feel alive,the people pushing it are the main victims of these cleavages, check it out young girls with cleavages will only step to rich daddies right?so who are the wives of these daddies, rich older women, they are the victim and they are ready to bribe and use bottom power to make the bills go through,they are just using the men as the face grin grin
Re: Bill Of Nudity by 4Play(m): 11:46pm On Jul 17, 2008

Re: Bill Of Nudity by doyin13(m): 11:51pm On Jul 17, 2008
Well looking at those pics 4play, this Bill of Nudity might come in handy after all cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Bill Of Nudity by tpia: 12:28am On Jul 18, 2008
some of these dresses were designed for oyibo figure to be used with push up bra.

I saw this article today and wondered if Nigerian women are generally bustier than women from other parts of the world.

I think these particular outfits were designed for a minimum bust person to be used with a push up bra. wink Thats why the effect seems to be highlighted on an African lady.

I dont know if senate should be spending time focusing on nudity matters, but women should be more tasteful in dressing, for the main part.

We all know men love to see cleavage and lose their heads over it, but sometimes understatement is just as good as advertising.

my opinion.
Re: Bill Of Nudity by Jakumo(m): 6:08am On Jul 18, 2008
Scientific research has conclusively established that ALL women are in fact naked under their clothes, and it is thus high time that the most serious offenders, i.e. the fat or old ones, of which the above two photographs are prime examples, should be tied together and towed out to sea off the coast of Lagos, where they must remain until further notice.
Re: Bill Of Nudity by Eziachi: 10:04am On Jul 18, 2008
When the whole world is worried sick with the economic down turn going on now, what our wise rulers are bothered with is how to cover women cleavages up. I am sure this self appointed moral fashion police are the same people that keep and maintain girl friends all over the main cities of the world behind their wives back.

Unfortunately the sponsor of the bill is a woman who should know better. she also represents Bakassi area and was there when her people were signed over to Cameroon by the mad man from Otta. Damned Nation!!!
Re: Bill Of Nudity by tabakyl: 10:59am On Jul 18, 2008
Jakumo:

Scientific research has conclusively established that ALL women are in fact naked under their clothes, and it is thus high time that the most serious offenders, i.e. the fat or old ones, of which the above two photographs are prime examples, should be tied together and towed out to sea off the coast of Lagos, where they must remain until further notice.

u think thats the best solution?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ojukwu's Historic Broadcast On Gowon's Genocide On The Igbos! (Audiovisual) / How Did Gideon Orkars Coup Fail? / Cbn Governor Sanusi Named Among Time100 Most Influential People In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.