Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,552 members, 7,816,339 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:48 AM

Jonathan Visits Onitsha For PDP Rally - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Visits Onitsha For PDP Rally (12205 Views)

Buratai Visits Onitsha, Tasks Army On Professionalism / Obiano Visits Onitsha Shoprite / Jonathan & Entourage Visit Obi Of Onitsha For Royal Blessings (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Visits Onitsha For PDP Rally by EASTSIDAZ: 1:23pm On Nov 13, 2013
nerodenero: The bakasi boys brought sanity to the security lapses in the state and to an extent, they did the job well.This is a vague submission and you need to backup your points with concrete evidence.
I served in Anambra state and I think I know more about the educational standard in the state. I might not have been to so many places in the state but most roads in Onitsha is in deplorable state and needs urgent attention.

Which year did you serve in Anambra? Lemme make it clear to you, Anambra has the best road network traversing all the communities of the state not just the major cities. Onitsha has been transformed from Headbridge to Upper Iweka to Nkpor with flyover. All the roads in the city is being repaved as we speak.

The entire city is being cleaned up. At the same time Awka is receiving same attention in road repaving and reconstruction. My problem with you guys is that you clowns only want Ngige because he is in your yorobar party APC. Well the good thing is that we have made our choice in the person of Obiano a world class technocrat with world view and we are the people that will vote on that day. On education the level of academic excellence in Anambra is far higher than all the yorobar states put together. The stats are there for to look up.

Below is the present look of Onitsha.

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan Visits Onitsha For PDP Rally by EASTSIDAZ: 1:34pm On Nov 13, 2013
The governor in waiting.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Visits Onitsha For PDP Rally by Nobody: 1:34pm On Nov 13, 2013
EASTSIDAZ:

Which year did you serve in Anambra? Lemme make it clear to you, Anambra has the best road network traversing all the communities of the state not just the major cities. Onitsha has been transformed from Headbridge to Upper Iweka to Nkpor with flyover. All the roads in the city is being repaved as we speak.

The entire city is being cleaned up. At the same time Awka is receiving same attention in road repaving and reconstruction. My problem with you guys is that you clowns only want Ngige because he is in your yorobar party APC. Well the good thing is that we have made our choice in the person of Obiano a world class technocrat with world view and we are the people that will vote on that day. On education the level of academic excellence in Anambra is far higher than all the yorobar states put together. The stats are there for to look up.

Below is the present look of Onitsha.

Bro you are a big fool for posting pictures of Nkpor express/ new parts flyover and crediting it to peter obi, Don't you that is a federal project that was appropriated during obasanjo administration and delayed till gej administration when it was finished abeg make una no dey display your ignorance on public forum

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Visits Onitsha For PDP Rally by nerodenero: 1:36pm On Nov 13, 2013
EASTSIDAZ: Which year did you serve in Anambra? Lemme make it clear to you, Anambra has the best road network traversing all the communities of the state not just the major cities. Onitsha has been transformed from Headbridge to Upper Iweka to Nkpor with flyover. All the roads in the city is being repaved as we speak. The entire city is being cleaned up. At the same time Awka is receiving same attention in road repaving and reconstruction. My problem with you guys is that you clowns only want Ngige because he is in your yorobar party APC. Well the good thing is that we have made our choice in the person of Obiano a world class technocrat with world view and we are the people that will vote on that day. On education the level of academic excellence in Anambra is far higher than all the yorobar states put together. The stats are there for to look up. Below is the present look of Onitsha.
I would have responded to all your claims but I wont. From your submission, I can see you are one of those numerous who are deeply enmeshed in ethnic bigotry. Dragging Yoruba/Igbo hatred in the matter is a no-no for me.I'm out!!!
Re: Jonathan Visits Onitsha For PDP Rally by MBEGBUCC: 1:37pm On Nov 13, 2013
MR tony nwoye is addressing the issue of insecurity to the people of Anambra at holy trinity field and Gej is also there, he eqully talks about the problem of un employment that his first priority is to tackle un employment .
Re: Jonathan Visits Onitsha For PDP Rally by EASTSIDAZ: 1:38pm On Nov 13, 2013
nerodenero: I would have responded to all your claims but I wont. From your submission, I can see you are one of those numerous who are deeply enmeshed in ethnic bigotry. Dragging Yoruba/Igbo hatred is a no-no for me.I'm out!!!

Call it whatever you want. Your yorobar party is not wanted in Anambra. APC are wreckers of any state they touch.
Re: Jonathan Visits Onitsha For PDP Rally by Parkac(m): 1:50pm On Nov 13, 2013
Tony Nwoye is addressing the issue of insecurity when he led the destruction of Anambra properties during Ngige's tenure.
He should go and finish school first.
Re: Jonathan Visits Onitsha For PDP Rally by matzoro(m): 2:14pm On Nov 13, 2013
Emzybrown:

Bro you are a big fool for posting pictures of Nkpor express/ new parts flyover and crediting it to peter obi, Don't you that is a federal project that was appropriated during obasanjo administration and delayed till gej administration when it was finished abeg make una no dey display your ignorance on public forum

sweet jesus...uncle u can lie oh embarassed
Emzybrown:

sweet jesus...uncle u can lie oh
Re: Jonathan Visits Onitsha For PDP Rally by moshino(m): 2:34pm On Nov 13, 2013
Nashville: We all know that GEJ is secretly backing APGA in this election. Nwoye cannot win and GEJ knows it. This election is between Ngige and Obiano. Ubah also has a chance but certainly not Nwoye.

We don't ALL know that! So how did know, were you at a private secret meeting with GEJ and APGA where they agreed on this, where is your evidence of this?
Re: Jonathan Visits Onitsha For PDP Rally by Boscog(m): 6:22pm On Nov 13, 2013
LABOUR PARTY IS THE VISION TO PROGRESS. VOTE IFEANYI UBAH .STOP BEEN DECEIVED BY GREED ONES WHO WANT TO SEAL EVIL ACTS.[i][/i]

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

RTD. Col. Mohammed Dasuki - Brief Profile Of The New NSA / Lagos To Kano Mass Transit Train Service To Begin Operation - Sijuwade / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Is 59 Years Old Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.