Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,958 members, 7,821,377 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:09 PM

Girls Which Do You Prefer, Fair Guys Or Dark Guys? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls Which Do You Prefer, Fair Guys Or Dark Guys? (16037 Views)

Dark Guys Vs Fair Guys / Light-skinned Guys Or Dark Guys?(ladies Only) / Which Do You Prefer, Fair Guys Or Dark Guys? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girls Which Do You Prefer, Fair Guys Or Dark Guys? by DEGREE2466(m): 10:54am On Nov 15, 2013
I SMELL INSECURITY HERE THUS THEY SAYING FAIR GUYS ARE POMPOUS.

GIRLS AND THEIR PRETENCE NA WAO. I AM FAIR AND I MUST BET YOU THAT GIRLS, GUYS, SMALL GIRLS AND BABIES ALL LOOK AT ME TWICE THAT SOMETIMES I FEEL SHY OF MYSELF THAT I HAVE TO FROWN MY FACE

1 Like

Re: Girls Which Do You Prefer, Fair Guys Or Dark Guys? by GHKWAME1: 1:43pm On Nov 15, 2013
DonalĂ° Genes:
Sharrap. 955 of Ghanaians are dark, don't tell me what we know
see who is yabbing? You igboitic Bush rat! Handsome? Light skinned?
It really surprises me why you guys detest dark skin as if Y'all are white, bleaching doesn't make y'all white! The fact that you are white worshipers just show your inferiority complex anytime i read comments of Ghanaians being dark.
*spits*

1 Like

Re: Girls Which Do You Prefer, Fair Guys Or Dark Guys? by vivaciousvivi(f): 1:45pm On Nov 15, 2013
chess guru:
Ehhm if you don't mind me asking, do you have a problem with igbo guys?
(Am not one btw, so am not offended) wink

Not at all dear.
Re: Girls Which Do You Prefer, Fair Guys Or Dark Guys? by vivaciousvivi(f): 1:47pm On Nov 15, 2013
Kelechi2020 Never quote me in your life if you intend to insult me. Hear me! angry angry angry
Re: Girls Which Do You Prefer, Fair Guys Or Dark Guys? by Miner13: 2:06pm On Nov 15, 2013
vivacious vivi: Kelechi2020 Never quote me in your life if you intend to insult me. Hear me! angry angry angry
does it cause any deductn in ur integrity
Re: Girls Which Do You Prefer, Fair Guys Or Dark Guys? by vivaciousvivi(f): 2:55pm On Nov 15, 2013
[quote author=Miner13]
does it cause any deductn in ur integrity[/quote

My guy, this has nothing to do with integrity. I didn't insult him and I also made it clear in my post that my answer shouldn't be viewed as offensive. Don't understand why he came charging like a drunk lion. undecided undecided tongue
Re: Girls Which Do You Prefer, Fair Guys Or Dark Guys? by shegxi(m): 3:31pm On Nov 15, 2013
funni peeps.....if one take all dis ladies here seriously ehn, u dn enta one chance o

2 Likes

Re: Girls Which Do You Prefer, Fair Guys Or Dark Guys? by dmcdad: 3:45pm On Nov 15, 2013
vivacious vivi: My guy, this has nothing to do with integrity. I didn't insult him and I also made it clear in my post that my answer shouldn't be viewed as offensive. Don't understand why he came charging like a drunk lion.
Abeg lion dey get drunk? Just asking...
Re: Girls Which Do You Prefer, Fair Guys Or Dark Guys? by vivaciousvivi(f): 4:43pm On Nov 15, 2013
dmcdad:
Abeg lion dey get drunk? Just asking...

Yes! grin
Re: Girls Which Do You Prefer, Fair Guys Or Dark Guys? by dmcdad: 5:09pm On Nov 15, 2013
vivacious vivi:

Yes! grin
Wahala be that oooo. cheesy
I no know say Lion sef dey go ogogoro joint sha.. See levels!
Re: Girls Which Do You Prefer, Fair Guys Or Dark Guys? by zinaunreal(m): 7:45am On Oct 11, 2015
Its this same girls dat go marrying white men and filling africa with half-castes
because fair guys are scarce they have no choice but to stick with the majority.
Re: Girls Which Do You Prefer, Fair Guys Or Dark Guys? by zinaunreal(m): 7:46am On Oct 11, 2015
DEGREE2466:
I SMELL INSECURITY HERE THUS THEY SAYING FAIR GUYS ARE POMPOUS.

GIRLS AND THEIR PRETENCE NA WAO. I AM FAIR AND I MUST BET YOU THAT GIRLS, GUYS, SMALL GIRLS AND BABIES ALL LOOK AT ME TWICE THAT SOMETIMES I FEEL SHY OF MYSELF THAT I HAVE TO FROWN MY FACE
very correct, but because they know it would be a competition getting you, they just don't admit it
Re: Girls Which Do You Prefer, Fair Guys Or Dark Guys? by UnimkeAk(m): 8:29am On Oct 11, 2015
blessed4ril:
Op u funi ooo!

Well, dark, tall and handsome guy does it 4me anytime anyday anywhere!!!

Dark guys!

that's what every girl says; I ve neva heard any 9ja girl saying she prefers a fair dude.

But in reality, my fairs niggs get lots of girls drooling over them.
so what u guys saying?

3 Likes

Re: Girls Which Do You Prefer, Fair Guys Or Dark Guys? by dinosmiles(m): 9:02am On Oct 11, 2015
volouptous:
My guy is fair complexioned and his not effeminate whatsoever. When it comes to physical combat, he do confront dark as charcoal guys(his mates) and h beats the hell out of them. U may as well bring out ur "strong" dark guy to gve him a run for his money, i assure u, u will hate ur "strong" dark guy. So the assertion that dark guys seem stronger is absurd. If dark signals masculinity then vladimir klitchko would have stand no chance against samuel peters but its d other way round. # i prefer any whether dark, fair, oyibo, as long as the attraction is there which goes beyonds complexion.

u just nailed it.....BTW,I like ur skin color
Re: Girls Which Do You Prefer, Fair Guys Or Dark Guys? by Nobody: 11:24am On Oct 11, 2015
those days when i was like a teenager that was my fantasy,but now any guy is good to go whether u light skinned or dark,short or tall as long as u cute no wahala
Re: Girls Which Do You Prefer, Fair Guys Or Dark Guys? by zinaunreal(m): 12:05pm On Oct 11, 2015
esosa993:
those days when i was like a teenager that was my fantasy,but now any guy is good to go whether u light skinned or dark,short or tall as long as u cute no wahala
that's coz getting a fair dude is competitive na just say it
Re: Girls Which Do You Prefer, Fair Guys Or Dark Guys? by Nobody: 12:46pm On Oct 11, 2015
zinaunreal:
that's coz getting a fair dude is competitive na just say it

what are u even saying sef, what's my own if u are light or dark.....when did one complexion become superior to another complexion,abef I no get time
Re: Girls Which Do You Prefer, Fair Guys Or Dark Guys? by Bernoulli01(m): 1:02pm On Oct 11, 2015
adepink:
Strong on bed ke In your dreams
have you tested one?
Re: Girls Which Do You Prefer, Fair Guys Or Dark Guys? by Mzdivacious(f): 1:32pm On Oct 11, 2015
all of them saying they prefer dark guys.they would still trip for a fair guy n they know it.koko is be tall n handsome.we will fall.i bet every girl has crushed on both a fair n dark guy b4.
GIST...one fiiine FAIR fresh guy approached me yesterday night.i was so in awe of his looks i had to tell him he is HANDSOME...he said im biuriful too n got a biuriful smile.he left with my number gringringrin

1 Like

Re: Girls Which Do You Prefer, Fair Guys Or Dark Guys? by Nobody: 1:35pm On Oct 11, 2015
Dark guys for me any time any day

Fair guys looks too feminine, more like gay
Re: Girls Which Do You Prefer, Fair Guys Or Dark Guys? by zinaunreal(m): 1:49pm On Oct 11, 2015
esosa993:

what are u even saying sef, what's my own if u are light or dark.....when did one complexion become superior to another complexion,abef I no get time
I never said anything about superiority o..
Re: Girls Which Do You Prefer, Fair Guys Or Dark Guys? by djgrafiti(m): 3:48pm On Oct 11, 2015
Ask a single lady at 30 she will tell u that man is man,whether fair or dark....afterall we are all dark when the lights go out...if u know what i mean#Isgrafiti
Re: Girls Which Do You Prefer, Fair Guys Or Dark Guys? by jzun: 1:30pm On Nov 04, 2017
Kelechi2020:

and what nonsense do you mean by the word "igbotic"
are you stable at all
how can you drag a whole race into this mess just to describe a crazy lunatic that might get you laid tomorrow.

We hate it when our tribe's usual bad side is pointed at. Igbo men are usually brash. Not all Igbos but a very large number of them. Deal with it. you obviously have your opinion on yoruba men and women. so fujck you and stick your crude behavior in your fujcking pocket; you fucking maniac.
Re: Girls Which Do You Prefer, Fair Guys Or Dark Guys? by jzun: 1:35pm On Nov 04, 2017
GHKWAME1:
see who is yabbing? You igboitic Bush rat! Handsome? Light skinned?
It really surprises me why you guys detest dark skin as if Y'all are white, bleaching doesn't make y'all white! The fact that you are white worshipers just show your inferiority complex anytime i read comments of Ghanaians being dark.
*spits*

GBAM!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Should You Always Tell Someone You Love How You Feel About Them? / Am I Wrong? / I Love My Husband Dearly, But I Am Attracted To My Work Colleague !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.