Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,056 members, 7,818,167 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:21 AM

Man Dumps Wife For Sister Inlaw, Says Her Cooking And Sex Is Better - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Dumps Wife For Sister Inlaw, Says Her Cooking And Sex Is Better (44371 Views)

Man Dumps Wife For Being A Bad Cook / A Young Girl, 5, Wanders From Mushin To INEC Office Yaba Says Her Father Is Dead / Industrialist Dumps Wife For Housemaid. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Dumps Wife For Sister Inlaw, Says Her Cooking And Sex Is Better by Nobody: 6:32pm On Nov 15, 2013
OEmperor: just passing
...………….._.---._
………… '…………’
…………/……………\
…………\ (@) (@) /
………….\ . . A . .../
……………..) ....,,(
……………\ """"" /
………….....`. _ .'
……… ……….=.
… … .---._.-.=.-._.---.
…… ./ ':-(_.-: :-._)-:` \
… …/ /' (__.-: :-.__)`\ \
… ./ / (___.-` '-.___) '\ \
… / /. (___.-'^`-.___).\\
. / /.. (___.-'=`-.___)..\ \
./ /… (____.'=`.____)…\\
/ / … ' (___. '=`.___)……\ \
(_.;……`----'.=.`----'… …;_)
;|| … … ( `.-.=.-.' ) … … '||;
;|| … …… \ `.=.' / … …… ||;
;||………… \ .=. /…… … …||;
;||…… .-`.`-._.-'.'-……… ||;
::\...... ( ,): O Osad, )…… /:;:
|||| … / /'`’---'--'` \ \ … ' ||||
‘''''… ' / / ……… ……\ \ … ''''’’
........../ / …… …………\ \
......../ /………… … ……\ \
....../ /…… …… … … … \ \
..../ / …… ……… … …… \ \
../ /……… …… … …… … \ \
./.' …… …… … … … …… `.\
.(_)’ … …… …… …… ….`(_)
..\\ ……… ………………… //
...\\ ………… … ………… //
....\\ ……… …… ……… //
.....\\ ……… …………. //
......\\ ……………… …//
.......\\ …… …………//
.......///) ……………(\\\
.....,///' ……… …… `\\\,
...../// …………………`\\\
....""' …………………… '""
May the God of Ezekiah Raise every dried bone in you life and restore your sanity

11 Likes

Re: Man Dumps Wife For Sister Inlaw, Says Her Cooking And Sex Is Better by freecocoa(f): 6:33pm On Nov 15, 2013
kool J:

Even you shocked undecided
what did I done?undecided
Re: Man Dumps Wife For Sister Inlaw, Says Her Cooking And Sex Is Better by Nobody: 6:33pm On Nov 15, 2013
Oludrex:
What is this one sayin??
a FACT.do you have any problem with it?if so,please state it now or forever HOLD YOUR PEACE
Re: Man Dumps Wife For Sister Inlaw, Says Her Cooking And Sex Is Better by Nobody: 6:34pm On Nov 15, 2013
Ijogz K: May the God of Ezekiah Raise every dried bone in you life and restore your sanity
gringringrin

2 Likes

Re: Man Dumps Wife For Sister Inlaw, Says Her Cooking And Sex Is Better by isalegan2: 6:34pm On Nov 15, 2013
freecocoa: Oh well!

There's nothing new in this world, atleast this time the news isn't coming from Nigeria.

The Life of Chime? lipsrsealed

grin Freechocolate! How've you been, girl?! cheesy grin
Re: Man Dumps Wife For Sister Inlaw, Says Her Cooking And Sex Is Better by Oludrex(m): 6:36pm On Nov 15, 2013
I been dey advise my sister to go learn d oggy and touch your toe ..Only cooking skills no do am.. I hope she read this thread

1 Like

Re: Man Dumps Wife For Sister Inlaw, Says Her Cooking And Sex Is Better by Orikinla(m): 6:36pm On Nov 15, 2013
If the man is dumb, the sister in law is dumber.

1 Like

Re: Man Dumps Wife For Sister Inlaw, Says Her Cooking And Sex Is Better by Oludrex(m): 6:36pm On Nov 15, 2013
kulyie: a FACT.do you have any problem with it?if so,please state it now or forever HOLD YOUR PEACE
Mumu
Re: Man Dumps Wife For Sister Inlaw, Says Her Cooking And Sex Is Better by mjames: 6:37pm On Nov 15, 2013
He's under a curse for now. He will realise himself latter.may God save is marriage then.
Re: Man Dumps Wife For Sister Inlaw, Says Her Cooking And Sex Is Better by zolajpower: 6:38pm On Nov 15, 2013
I think SA is becoming china of africa,where a man divorcd is wife for given birth to ugly children.
Re: Man Dumps Wife For Sister Inlaw, Says Her Cooking And Sex Is Better by mazizitonene(m): 6:40pm On Nov 15, 2013
Only in south africa! tongue
Re: Man Dumps Wife For Sister Inlaw, Says Her Cooking And Sex Is Better by freecocoa(f): 6:41pm On Nov 15, 2013
isale_gan2:

The Life of Chime? lipsrsealed

grin Freechocolate! How've you been, girl?! cheesy grin
Hi dearie,I'm very well, where have you been?

I guess we can call it that cheesy.
Re: Man Dumps Wife For Sister Inlaw, Says Her Cooking And Sex Is Better by osasdiddy: 6:43pm On Nov 15, 2013
End time things.., the man has no conscience. What if its his wife that dumped him for his brother for being a better randy? Oh yeah, hell would have let loose.
Re: Man Dumps Wife For Sister Inlaw, Says Her Cooking And Sex Is Better by justplainpaul(m): 6:47pm On Nov 15, 2013
[quote author=freecocoa] You sure say your cocoa na free?

1 Like

Re: Man Dumps Wife For Sister Inlaw, Says Her Cooking And Sex Is Better by vislabraye(m): 6:50pm On Nov 15, 2013
rigormortis: hahahahahahahahahahahha

and I thought the ONLY way to a mans heart is through his stomach

so kongo shining sef follow

ladies take note

grin
Re: Man Dumps Wife For Sister Inlaw, Says Her Cooking And Sex Is Better by lastmessenger: 6:53pm On Nov 15, 2013
Everything boils down to satisfying the flesh but one day the flesh will be gone
Re: Man Dumps Wife For Sister Inlaw, Says Her Cooking And Sex Is Better by vislabraye(m): 6:54pm On Nov 15, 2013
osasdiddy: End time things.., the man has no conscience. What if its his wife that dumped him for his brother for being a better randy? Oh yeah, hell would have let loose.

My brother (or sister ), who should U blame more ? The man or the sister in-law. How can a woman even conceive of sleeping with her sister's husband. Me as a man I can't even think of lusting after my brother's wife.

1 Like

Re: Man Dumps Wife For Sister Inlaw, Says Her Cooking And Sex Is Better by felzylix(m): 6:57pm On Nov 15, 2013
kulyie: a FACT.do you have any problem with it?if so,please state it now or forever HOLD YOUR PEACE
ms KULYIE, how often do you visit a psychologist? Rarely i guess, i suggest you start seeing one oo
Re: Man Dumps Wife For Sister Inlaw, Says Her Cooking And Sex Is Better by Nobody: 6:59pm On Nov 15, 2013
.....as much i did love to date/marry a older babe...i cant do this....its absurd
Re: Man Dumps Wife For Sister Inlaw, Says Her Cooking And Sex Is Better by Godsate: 6:59pm On Nov 15, 2013
rigormortis: hahahahahahahahahahahha

and I thought the ONLY way to a mans heart is through his stomach

so kongo shining sef follow

ladies take note

there are two kind of food every woman that want to keep her husband must be able to give to the usband satisfactrily (1) food up (2) food down. wives must always load their man with this two. I mean always.

1 Like

Re: Man Dumps Wife For Sister Inlaw, Says Her Cooking And Sex Is Better by Temptee101(m): 7:03pm On Nov 15, 2013
Lol @only God could separate them. Guess he also said that to his ist wife
Re: Man Dumps Wife For Sister Inlaw, Says Her Cooking And Sex Is Better by ifedun2: 7:08pm On Nov 15, 2013
This reminds me of a Nigerian movie I watched many years ago.Bloodsisters was the title.Genny poisoned her sis,Omotola to marry d latter's hubby,Umez.Men are a crazy lot but for a sister to do this to her blood is unforgivable.Tufiakwa!
Re: Man Dumps Wife For Sister Inlaw, Says Her Cooking And Sex Is Better by Nobody: 7:11pm On Nov 15, 2013
Popowaa: The sister is a witch to have gained interest in her sister's husband and her husband is a dog who is not worth any pain and tear.Mitchweeeee good riddance to bad rubbishangryangry
I still don't get it. What is the good riddiance and what is the bad rubbish in this situation?

1 Like

Re: Man Dumps Wife For Sister Inlaw, Says Her Cooking And Sex Is Better by ceejay80s(m): 7:16pm On Nov 15, 2013
Thank GOD no be naija
Re: Man Dumps Wife For Sister Inlaw, Says Her Cooking And Sex Is Better by Nobody: 7:16pm On Nov 15, 2013
So he did dis for d love of toto. It's well even inside d well embarassed
Re: Man Dumps Wife For Sister Inlaw, Says Her Cooking And Sex Is Better by greatgod2012(f): 7:17pm On Nov 15, 2013
Both the man and the sister-in-law has serious mental problem, they need to be examined.
His legal wife is not good on bed, yet she has two kids for him, she does not know how to cook, but he has been eating her food for the past 10 years, what a very dumb excuse.
Well, as for me, the woman should thank her stars, from what i observe, she doesnt deserve such a man and such a sister, now that the 2 silly people have decided to showcase their stu pidity to the world, let the real wife relax, she will soon read news about them, and thank God for seeing her through, by then, it would have been too late for the man to come back because God would have provided a better man, who will be indeed better in all ramifications for her and her case shall be "every dissapointment is a blessing in disguise".
So shall it be. Amen.

4 Likes

Re: Man Dumps Wife For Sister Inlaw, Says Her Cooking And Sex Is Better by Jayjey(m): 7:17pm On Nov 15, 2013
D guy de craze.
Re: Man Dumps Wife For Sister Inlaw, Says Her Cooking And Sex Is Better by Nobody: 7:20pm On Nov 15, 2013
felzylix:
ms KULYIE, how often do you visit a psychologist? Rarely i guess, i suggest you start seeing one oo
mr felzylix,i suggest you hearken to your own advise by first removing the speck in your eyes before seeing the log in another person's eye,dont just get me started with you this evening,just take a walk,thank you
Re: Man Dumps Wife For Sister Inlaw, Says Her Cooking And Sex Is Better by nairacodedcom(m): 7:21pm On Nov 15, 2013
This is insane and shameless.
Re: Man Dumps Wife For Sister Inlaw, Says Her Cooking And Sex Is Better by Nobody: 7:23pm On Nov 15, 2013
greatgod2012: Both the man and the sister-in-law has serious mental problem, they need to be examined.
His legal wife is not good on bed, yet she has two kids for him, she does not know how to cook, but he has been eating her food for the past 10 years, what a very dumb excuse.
Well, as for me, the woman should thank her stars, from what i observe, she doesnt deserve such a man and such a sister, now that the 2 silly people have decided to showcase their stu pidity to the world, let the real wife relax, she will soon read news about them, and thank God for seeing her through, by then, it would have been too late for the man to come back because God would have provided a better man, who will be indeed better in all ramifications for her and her case shall be "every dissapointment is a blessing in disguise".
So shall it be. Amen.
gbam!

You have said it all.a combination of obuko and ashawo always leads to satan as the father inlaw and demons as the mother inlaw... grin
Re: Man Dumps Wife For Sister Inlaw, Says Her Cooking And Sex Is Better by haconni(m): 7:24pm On Nov 15, 2013
Eneze1: what goes around comes around, he will soon find someone that can cook better than her and so also blow his mind with intimate pleasure

PLZ DOES ANYONE KNOW WHERE I CAN MAKE A SHARP SHARP DRIVING LICENSE? MY NATIONAL JUST GOT LOST AND I NEED AN ALTERNATIVE MEANS OF ID NOW. PLS INTIMATE ME HERE OR ayadeola@gmail.com
Re: Man Dumps Wife For Sister Inlaw, Says Her Cooking And Sex Is Better by Nobody: 7:25pm On Nov 15, 2013
Oludrex:
Mumu
is what your mother is

you definetly cant be referring to me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

HIV+ Woman Hides Her Status From Her Husband Before Marriage / Is Modern Marriage A Scam? My Own Story / How can I stop my wife from divorcing me?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.