Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,482 members, 7,823,116 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:08 AM

Man Dumps Wife For Sister Inlaw, Says Her Cooking And Sex Is Better - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Dumps Wife For Sister Inlaw, Says Her Cooking And Sex Is Better (44378 Views)

Man Dumps Wife For Being A Bad Cook / A Young Girl, 5, Wanders From Mushin To INEC Office Yaba Says Her Father Is Dead / Industrialist Dumps Wife For Housemaid. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Dumps Wife For Sister Inlaw, Says Her Cooking And Sex Is Better by Goodyoge: 9:02pm On Nov 15, 2013
d devil is at work there.dis world is cumin to an end.y must it be his sister inlaw.God have mercy
Re: Man Dumps Wife For Sister Inlaw, Says Her Cooking And Sex Is Better by dallyemmy: 9:07pm On Nov 15, 2013
That is a suicide mission! I pray God deliver them before it is too late!
Re: Man Dumps Wife For Sister Inlaw, Says Her Cooking And Sex Is Better by Ademat7(m): 9:14pm On Nov 15, 2013
Questions we need to ask are 1.d ex wife and inlaw r they living 2geda? 2.hv d wife notice sometins btw her husband nd d inlaw but she overluked? U nid to c hw married women r ignorant of wht body chemistry means.am totaly against d man's action too bad cos mother inlaw self no safe
Re: Man Dumps Wife For Sister Inlaw, Says Her Cooking And Sex Is Better by Nobody: 9:25pm On Nov 15, 2013
Mayb d man don chop jazz,who knows ,mayb d sister in law ,agbadogo ya na ana.
Re: Man Dumps Wife For Sister Inlaw, Says Her Cooking And Sex Is Better by NadiaSA1(f): 9:52pm On Nov 15, 2013
Daily Sun newspaper

Smh!!
Re: Man Dumps Wife For Sister Inlaw, Says Her Cooking And Sex Is Better by Forwetinnah: 10:03pm On Nov 15, 2013
Sullivan Chime Picanrto get plenty partners in Crime..but the wife Sis shaaa! Lost for words, smh
Re: Man Dumps Wife For Sister Inlaw, Says Her Cooking And Sex Is Better by oliveresther: 10:10pm On Nov 15, 2013
Karma respect no one!
Re: Man Dumps Wife For Sister Inlaw, Says Her Cooking And Sex Is Better by Ebenezerk2: 10:41pm On Nov 15, 2013
Ijiego: I can see juju (charm) at work here. The man is been charmed.
stop it, it happens in developed countries often
Re: Man Dumps Wife For Sister Inlaw, Says Her Cooking And Sex Is Better by lepasharon(f): 10:55pm On Nov 15, 2013
This one na mike tyson blow !
Re: Man Dumps Wife For Sister Inlaw, Says Her Cooking And Sex Is Better by Nobody: 11:47pm On Nov 15, 2013
End time things!
Re: Man Dumps Wife For Sister Inlaw, Says Her Cooking And Sex Is Better by eluquenson(m): 12:10am On Nov 16, 2013
Gbege don shelle grin
Re: Man Dumps Wife For Sister Inlaw, Says Her Cooking And Sex Is Better by khattab02: 12:17am On Nov 16, 2013
Ejike.chinedu:
Please wat way leads 2 d toilet here........
Middle!
Re: Man Dumps Wife For Sister Inlaw, Says Her Cooking And Sex Is Better by Nobody: 12:22am On Nov 16, 2013
Another definition of "GOBE"
Re: Man Dumps Wife For Sister Inlaw, Says Her Cooking And Sex Is Better by cherriex(f): 12:55am On Nov 16, 2013
[quote author=OEmperor]just passing
...………….._.---._
………… '…………’
…………/……………\
…………\ (@) (@) /
………….\ . . A . .../
……………..) ....,,(
……………\ """"" /
………….....`. _ .'
……… ……….=.
… … .---._.-.=.-._.---.
…… ./ ':-(_.-: :-._)-:` \
… …/ /' (__.-: :-.__)`\ \
… ./ / (___.-` '-.___) '\ \
… / /. (___.-'^`-.___).\\
. / /.. (___.-'=`-.___)..\ \
./ /… (____.'=`.____)…\\
/ / … ' (___. '=`.___)……\ \
(_.;……`----'.=.`----'… …;_)
;|| … … ( `.-.=.-.' ) … … '||;
;|| … …… \ `.=.' / … …… ||;
;||………… \ .=. /…… … …||;
;||…… .-`.`-._.-'.'-……… ||;
::\...... ( ,): O Osad, )…… /:;:
|||| … / /'`’---'--'` \ \ … ' ||||
‘''''… ' / / ……… ……\ \ … ''''’’
........../ / …… …………\ \
......../ /………… … ……\ \
....../ /…… …… … … … \ \
..../ / …… ……… … …… \ \
../ /……… …… … …… … \ \
./.' …… …… … … … …… `.\
.(_)’ … …… …… …… ….`(_)
..\\ ……… ………………… //
...\\ ………… … ………… //
....\\ ……… …… ……… //
.....\\ ……… …………. //
......\\ ……………… …//
.......\\ …… …………//
.......///) ……………(\\\
.....,///' ……… …… `\\\,
...../// …………………`\\\
....""' …………………… '""[/quot

See as u draw urself,nawa o u get time woh,anyway its creative.
Re: Man Dumps Wife For Sister Inlaw, Says Her Cooking And Sex Is Better by unmask: 3:27am On Nov 16, 2013
Good for the man.... His happiness is paramount and he has not only found it, but has taken the bold step to keep it.......

As for women when you deny him bj at home he would get it outside
Re: Man Dumps Wife For Sister Inlaw, Says Her Cooking And Sex Is Better by osasdiddy: 6:57am On Nov 16, 2013
vislabraye:

My brother (or sister ), who should U blame more ? The man or the sister in-law. How can a woman even conceive of sleeping with her sister's husband. Me as a man I can't even think of lusting after my brother's wife.
@ Visiabraye, I'm ur brother. If u Read my post very well, u will find I'm blaming the man for not being able to control his senses and joystick regardless of the seduction from his sister inlaw. Withount any insult to all women in this forum, it is always said that women acts like they are from another planet. They can amaze their world with the sort of action and decision they make. So in cases like this, the onus was on the man to resist any feeling he nursed for her. Period
Re: Man Dumps Wife For Sister Inlaw, Says Her Cooking And Sex Is Better by osasdiddy: 7:03am On Nov 16, 2013
unmask: Good for the man.... His happiness is paramount and he has not only found it, but has taken the bold step to keep it.......

As for women when you deny him bj at home he would get it outside

Does getting it outside implies targeting the sister inlaw or other family members?...pls explain
Re: Man Dumps Wife For Sister Inlaw, Says Her Cooking And Sex Is Better by yousee(m): 7:18am On Nov 16, 2013
Eneze1: what goes around comes around, he will soon find someone that can cook better than her and so also blow his mind with intimate pleasure
God bless you jare!

So for 10 years all he could see his wife do was cook and sex? Such a shallow minded man!
Re: Man Dumps Wife For Sister Inlaw, Says Her Cooking And Sex Is Better by slightlyMad(f): 9:55am On Nov 16, 2013
shiftmarket: Did Gov Chime have the same issues in his Case?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1411750_chowpump_jpge6b8a375dd1d64dc46026614ba3b330f
Seun, please get this dude off this site.
if he wants to sell that image he uploads, then let him advertise properly and not annoy users.
i've seen that image now for a bazzilion times and am beginning to see it in my dream too.
Re: Man Dumps Wife For Sister Inlaw, Says Her Cooking And Sex Is Better by kliq(m): 12:01pm On Nov 16, 2013
Ijogz K: May the God of Ezekiah Raise every dried bone in you life and restore your sanity
Amen pastor

grin
Re: Man Dumps Wife For Sister Inlaw, Says Her Cooking And Sex Is Better by kliq(m): 12:04pm On Nov 16, 2013
slightlyMad:
Seun, please get this dude off this site.
if he wants to sell that image he uploads, then let him advertise properly and not annoy users.
i've seen that image now for a bazzilion times and am beginning to see it in my dream too.
oh yeah,you see it in your dreams already?
Just go ahead and buy it then....lol
Re: Man Dumps Wife For Sister Inlaw, Says Her Cooking And Sex Is Better by Onyenna(m): 1:17pm On Nov 16, 2013
Mynd_44: Oh good. When he is bored with her style of intimacy, he will dump the new wife for another woman who cooks better and is better in bed.

Or the woman will dump him for a richer man who can take her past cloud 9.

You've said it all.....
Re: Man Dumps Wife For Sister Inlaw, Says Her Cooking And Sex Is Better by sgsltd(m): 1:17pm On Nov 16, 2013
marriage is for better for worst , he has committed the greatest sin in this world
Re: Man Dumps Wife For Sister Inlaw, Says Her Cooking And Sex Is Better by Onyenna(m): 1:18pm On Nov 16, 2013
DonHummer: all i can say is SEXkills

Lwkmd!!!
Re: Man Dumps Wife For Sister Inlaw, Says Her Cooking And Sex Is Better by Onyenna(m): 1:20pm On Nov 16, 2013

Kongo Charm indeed!
Re: Man Dumps Wife For Sister Inlaw, Says Her Cooking And Sex Is Better by Dinvictus: 2:05pm On Nov 16, 2013
Ijogz K: May the God of Ezekiah Raise every dried bone in you life and restore your sanity

please free d guy, I love what he does. I can't do it and I don't think you can devote your time to entertain people. so appreciate him.
Re: Man Dumps Wife For Sister Inlaw, Says Her Cooking And Sex Is Better by Nobody: 2:20pm On Nov 16, 2013

seconded!
Re: Man Dumps Wife For Sister Inlaw, Says Her Cooking And Sex Is Better by Ishilove: 2:40pm On Nov 16, 2013
Yes indeed. He is being charmed by 35 year old poosy
Re: Man Dumps Wife For Sister Inlaw, Says Her Cooking And Sex Is Better by Princesszoe: 4:36pm On Nov 16, 2013
An adulterous man can even go beyond this level. He can sleep with his maid, mother in law, best friend of the wife, his wife's maid of honour, neigbour, his wife's class mate, his sales girl or secretary, colleague, etc. The issue here is lack of self control, indiscipline, selfishness and moral decadence. The woman is on a safe side because an adulterous man is nothing but a cankerworm in a marital institution and a bad example to children produced in the marriage. She is still young and can remarry after all the bible approves that in this kind of case. This time, when selecting a man , she should look before she leap for by their fruits you shall know them. As for the man, i wish him a happy adulterous marriage.

1 Like

Re: Man Dumps Wife For Sister Inlaw, Says Her Cooking And Sex Is Better by Obalende: 6:32pm On Nov 16, 2013
This is another evidence to support the notion that men are polygamous in nature and clearly sample women. Its hard for a man to settle down. We are programmed to have as much sex as possible with as many women as possible.
Re: Man Dumps Wife For Sister Inlaw, Says Her Cooking And Sex Is Better by Nobody: 5:06am On Nov 17, 2013
felzylix: I wonder why some men refuse to develop their thinking faculty, he has undoubtedly eaten efo..
THis isnt about efo! I guess the sister in_law pomo is sweeter
Re: Man Dumps Wife For Sister Inlaw, Says Her Cooking And Sex Is Better by debola23(f): 7:27am On Nov 17, 2013
How many sisters does she have again? I would have said let the third sister prepare.
Otherwise since the guy has no shame, his daughter May be the next. Oloriburuku somebody.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Married With Kids But Deeply In Love With Another Lady / HIV+ Woman Hides Her Status From Her Husband Before Marriage / My Brothers Wife Sends Him on errands.. please help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.