Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,271 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:09 AM

Man Dumps Wife For Sister Inlaw, Says Her Cooking And Sex Is Better - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Dumps Wife For Sister Inlaw, Says Her Cooking And Sex Is Better (44361 Views)

Man Dumps Wife For Being A Bad Cook / A Young Girl, 5, Wanders From Mushin To INEC Office Yaba Says Her Father Is Dead / Industrialist Dumps Wife For Housemaid. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Dumps Wife For Sister Inlaw, Says Her Cooking And Sex Is Better by alfredo4u(m): 7:30pm On Nov 15, 2013
End time sisters

Forgive her Lord
Re: Man Dumps Wife For Sister Inlaw, Says Her Cooking And Sex Is Better by Sike(m): 7:35pm On Nov 15, 2013
Ejike.chinedu:
Please wat way leads 2 d toilet here........
Up here. You'll see a logout botton. Just click it.

1 Like

Re: Man Dumps Wife For Sister Inlaw, Says Her Cooking And Sex Is Better by CharliParker: 7:37pm On Nov 15, 2013
Blood sisters, Genevieve and Omotola. The sister -in-law should be hold responsible she use jass on that man, so that man needs deliverance. 'ARU'
Re: Man Dumps Wife For Sister Inlaw, Says Her Cooking And Sex Is Better by IAMBREEZY: 7:37pm On Nov 15, 2013
But firstly i taught it was nollywood movie,until i read the topic damn i taught all this BS dosen't exist.
Re: Man Dumps Wife For Sister Inlaw, Says Her Cooking And Sex Is Better by grandpoh(m): 7:38pm On Nov 15, 2013
D man don chop 'EFO SOKO'
Re: Man Dumps Wife For Sister Inlaw, Says Her Cooking And Sex Is Better by Amadikwakennedy(m): 7:39pm On Nov 15, 2013
Na his choice nd life anagaga
Re: Man Dumps Wife For Sister Inlaw, Says Her Cooking And Sex Is Better by Tracygold(f): 7:41pm On Nov 15, 2013
What a wicked world, cry cry cry, I just dey pity the wife, such is life cos she didn't see the handwriting on the on time, the sister don use white nd white cook for the man that he can't see himself, she com use sex too finish everything tin TUFIAKWA, God into thy hands i commit all married men who are committing adultery, pls let them repent or.................................

i deserve my comment
Re: Man Dumps Wife For Sister Inlaw, Says Her Cooking And Sex Is Better by Danhumprey: 7:44pm On Nov 15, 2013
DonHummer: all i can say is SEXkills
You dey find trouble,abi? grin
Re: Man Dumps Wife For Sister Inlaw, Says Her Cooking And Sex Is Better by Arosa(m): 7:50pm On Nov 15, 2013
Yeye man so him wife no get younger sister na the older one him go carry. mumu man. SA thinz sha. grin grin grin
Re: Man Dumps Wife For Sister Inlaw, Says Her Cooking And Sex Is Better by chi4ik(m): 7:52pm On Nov 15, 2013
The man is a fool $ the new lover girl is a prostitute
Re: Man Dumps Wife For Sister Inlaw, Says Her Cooking And Sex Is Better by Nobody: 7:53pm On Nov 15, 2013
Ijogz K: May the God of Ezekiah Raise every dried bone in you life and restore your sanity
grin
Ijogz K: May the God of Ezekiah Raise every dried bone in you life and restore your sanity
Re: Man Dumps Wife For Sister Inlaw, Says Her Cooking And Sex Is Better by Nobody: 7:56pm On Nov 15, 2013
Please someone help me out here. How can one create a thread on Nairaland?
Re: Man Dumps Wife For Sister Inlaw, Says Her Cooking And Sex Is Better by Nobody: 7:59pm On Nov 15, 2013
OEmperor: just passing
...………….._.---._
………… '…………’
…………/……………\
…………\ (@) (@) /
………….\ . . A . .../
……………..) ....,,(
……………\ """"" /
………….....`. _ .'
……… ……….=.
… … .---._.-.=.-._.---.
…… ./ ':-(_.-: :-._)-:` \
… …/ /' (__.-: :-.__)`\ \
… ./ / (___.-` '-.___) '\ \
… / /. (___.-'^`-.___).\\
. / /.. (___.-'=`-.___)..\ \
./ /… (____.'=`.____)…\\
/ / … ' (___. '=`.___)……\ \
(_.;……`----'.=.`----'… …;_)
;|| … … ( `.-.=.-.' ) … … '||;
;|| … …… \ `.=.' / … …… ||;
;||………… \ .=. /…… … …||;
;||…… .-`.`-._.-'.'-……… ||;
::\...... ( ,): O Osad, )…… /:;:
|||| … / /'`’---'--'` \ \ … ' ||||
‘''''… ' / / ……… ……\ \ … ''''’’
........../ / …… …………\ \
......../ /………… … ……\ \
....../ /…… …… … … … \ \
..../ / …… ……… … …… \ \
../ /……… …… … …… … \ \
./.' …… …… … … … …… `.\
.(_)’ … …… …… …… ….`(_)
..\\ ……… ………………… //
...\\ ………… … ………… //
....\\ ……… …… ……… //
.....\\ ……… …………. //
......\\ ……………… …//
.......\\ …… …………//
.......///) ……………(\\\
.....,///' ……… …… `\\\,
...../// …………………`\\\
....""' …………………… '""

My friend,i hope you are not a living dead!!!!
Re: Man Dumps Wife For Sister Inlaw, Says Her Cooking And Sex Is Better by Nobody: 8:01pm On Nov 15, 2013

hahahahahahahahaha
Re: Man Dumps Wife For Sister Inlaw, Says Her Cooking And Sex Is Better by simdam500(m): 8:03pm On Nov 15, 2013
Ejike.chinedu:
Please wat way leads 2 d toilet here........

<=============(left)
Re: Man Dumps Wife For Sister Inlaw, Says Her Cooking And Sex Is Better by goshen26: 8:03pm On Nov 15, 2013
Ijiego: I can see juju (charm) at work here. The man is been charmed.
been or being
Re: Man Dumps Wife For Sister Inlaw, Says Her Cooking And Sex Is Better by simdam500(m): 8:04pm On Nov 15, 2013
Rolly83:

My friend,i hope you are not a living dead!!!!

My friend,i hope you are not a walking dead!!!!
Re: Man Dumps Wife For Sister Inlaw, Says Her Cooking And Sex Is Better by simdam500(m): 8:06pm On Nov 15, 2013
life is the most beautiful place, and the most loving classroom.....
Re: Man Dumps Wife For Sister Inlaw, Says Her Cooking And Sex Is Better by Arosa(m): 8:11pm On Nov 15, 2013
There was once a man in the Bible, his name was Jacob he married two sisters that happen to be his cousins. Did anybody curse him for doing that? no. actually he was blessed by God. so you guys should give this man a break, na today?. undecided
Re: Man Dumps Wife For Sister Inlaw, Says Her Cooking And Sex Is Better by youngprof2016: 8:17pm On Nov 15, 2013
Bulls
Re: Man Dumps Wife For Sister Inlaw, Says Her Cooking And Sex Is Better by suolboy(m): 8:18pm On Nov 15, 2013
hmmmmm, really endtime.
Re: Man Dumps Wife For Sister Inlaw, Says Her Cooking And Sex Is Better by Sby(m): 8:21pm On Nov 15, 2013
lipsrsealed grin
Re: Man Dumps Wife For Sister Inlaw, Says Her Cooking And Sex Is Better by nkwerrrr: 8:21pm On Nov 15, 2013
na wah

1 Like

Re: Man Dumps Wife For Sister Inlaw, Says Her Cooking And Sex Is Better by DonaldGenes(m): 8:26pm On Nov 15, 2013
freecocoa: Oh well!

There's nothing new in this world, atleast this time the news isn't coming from Nigeria.

Re-read the post well,
Re: Man Dumps Wife For Sister Inlaw, Says Her Cooking And Sex Is Better by DonaldGenes(m): 8:27pm On Nov 15, 2013
Now Trending on Twitter

#[size=38pt]9jaBlogsBeLike Wande Coal acquires 10million naira bleaching cream... See photos here"[/size]

hahahahahahahahhohohohoho
Re: Man Dumps Wife For Sister Inlaw, Says Her Cooking And Sex Is Better by boldsylvie(f): 8:30pm On Nov 15, 2013
That thing called "penis" no go school @all! angry I tire for some men oo. Ur sister in-law? undecided God dey sha...
Re: Man Dumps Wife For Sister Inlaw, Says Her Cooking And Sex Is Better by buoye1(m): 8:37pm On Nov 15, 2013
Dis is not normal....I smell a supernatural hand here!....Only serious prayer can dlv d man.
Re: Man Dumps Wife For Sister Inlaw, Says Her Cooking And Sex Is Better by omanifrank(m): 8:38pm On Nov 15, 2013
ok na
Re: Man Dumps Wife For Sister Inlaw, Says Her Cooking And Sex Is Better by Kekekenny(m): 8:38pm On Nov 15, 2013
ETW
Re: Man Dumps Wife For Sister Inlaw, Says Her Cooking And Sex Is Better by MEILYN(m): 8:41pm On Nov 15, 2013
na him sabi...
Re: Man Dumps Wife For Sister Inlaw, Says Her Cooking And Sex Is Better by samocci012: 8:41pm On Nov 15, 2013
Orishirisi shocked shocked shocked undecided rubbish undecided
Re: Man Dumps Wife For Sister Inlaw, Says Her Cooking And Sex Is Better by yankyone(m): 8:48pm On Nov 15, 2013
Gud sex nd nice fud kips a man at hme......prospective wives take note.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Do I Tell My Unmarried Elder Sister That She Is Getting Too Old? / How Often Should Couples Have Sex? / Help!!! My brother is down as his wife got back in contacts with her Ex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.