Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,584 members, 7,820,110 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:55 AM

Man Dumps Wife For Sister Inlaw, Says Her Cooking And Sex Is Better - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Dumps Wife For Sister Inlaw, Says Her Cooking And Sex Is Better (44374 Views)

Man Dumps Wife For Being A Bad Cook / A Young Girl, 5, Wanders From Mushin To INEC Office Yaba Says Her Father Is Dead / Industrialist Dumps Wife For Housemaid. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Dumps Wife For Sister Inlaw, Says Her Cooking And Sex Is Better by Obodo999(m): 12:13am On Jul 22, 2014
OEmperor: just passing
...………….._.---._
………… '…………’
…………/……………\
…………\ (@) (@) /
………….\ . . A . .../
……………..) ....,,(
……………\ """"" /
………….....`. _ .'
……… ……….=.
… … .---._.-.=.-._.---.
…… ./ ':-(_.-: :-._)-:` \
… …/ /' (__.-: :-.__)`\ \
… ./ / (___.-` '-.___) '\ \
… / /. (___.-'^`-.___).\\
. / /.. (___.-'=`-.___)..\ \
./ /… (____.'=`.____)…\\
/ / … ' (___. '=`.___)……\ \
(_.;……`----'.=.`----'… …;_)
;|| … … ( `.-.=.-.' ) … … '||;
;|| … …… \ `.=.' / … …… ||;
;||………… \ .=. /…… … …||;
;||…… .-`.`-._.-'.'-……… ||;
::\...... ( ,): O Osad, )…… /:;:
|||| … / /'`’---'--'` \ \ … ' ||||
‘''''… ' / / ……… ……\ \ … ''''’’
........../ / …… …………\ \
......../ /………… … ……\ \
....../ /…… …… … … … \ \
..../ / …… ……… … …… \ \
../ /……… …… … …… … \ \
./.' …… …… … … … …… `.\
.(_)’ … …… …… …… ….`(_)
..\\ ……… ………………… //
...\\ ………… … ………… //
....\\ ……… …… ……… //
.....\\ ……… …………. //
......\\ ……………… …//
.......\\ …… …………//
.......///) ……………(\\\
.....,///' ……… …… `\\\,
...../// …………………`\\\
....""' …………………… '""
Re: Man Dumps Wife For Sister Inlaw, Says Her Cooking And Sex Is Better by Kanwulia: 12:16am On Jul 22, 2014
So, what is the problem? undecided
Free world Abegggggggi!!!! kiss
Re: Man Dumps Wife For Sister Inlaw, Says Her Cooking And Sex Is Better by apolonius(m): 12:36am On Jul 22, 2014
I hate to generalize,but is it not becoming obvious that the people of a certain country in Africa have a troubling concept of pleasure?

The guy is obviously ill.
Re: Man Dumps Wife For Sister Inlaw, Says Her Cooking And Sex Is Better by missojugo(f): 6:38pm On Aug 02, 2014
Eneze1: what goes around comes around, he will soon find someone that can cook better than her and so also blow his mind with intimate pleasure
Gbam. Close the tread this guy has said all that needs to be said.
Re: Man Dumps Wife For Sister Inlaw, Says Her Cooking And Sex Is Better by CoolKizzy(m): 9:07pm On Aug 12, 2014
missojugo:
Gbam. Close the tread this guy has said all that needs to be said.

Lol
Re: Man Dumps Wife For Sister Inlaw, Says Her Cooking And Sex Is Better by boldconcep: 10:00pm On Dec 03, 2015
The man is a dog. His wife's sister is a LovePeddler. If she can do that to her sister, I wonder what she could do to another person. She definitely had been having d affair with her sister's husband b4 he finally moved in with her. Na wah o! The unfortunate wife of that man must really be in pain most especially from the betrayal from the 2 people she loves and trust the most.
Re: Man Dumps Wife For Sister Inlaw, Says Her Cooking And Sex Is Better by chika1996: 11:49am On Dec 04, 2015
CoolKizzy:
HE WAS married and had two kids and all was well in
his marriage . . .
But eight months ago the 33-year-old man dumped his wife and moved in with his 35-year-old sister-in-law who is now pregnant!
His wife is brokenhearted and the families of the couple are in shock.
A meeting attended by elders from the families was held last weekend in Rockville, Soweto, between the man, his
wife and sister-in-law.
The man gave his reasons for dumping his wife.
“My new lover gives me wonderful sexual pleasure. She
is also a better cook than my wife,” he told the meeting.
A family member said the man had been with his 29-
year-old wife for 10 years.
She said the man explained that he impregnated his
wife’s sister because he loves her and only God could
separate them.
She said: “We always heard the wife complaining that
her husband was not sleeping in the house, but we never thought he could be dating her sister.”
The man told them he was planning to marry his new
lover because she had all it took to be his wife.
His legally married wife said she is not ready to speak
to Daily Sun now.
When the People’s Paper called the husband and his
sister-in-law, the phone went on voicemail.
[i][/i]I wonder the kind family we have this days parents are not doing their jobs well

www.dailysun.mobi/news/read/3122/till-your-horrible-cooking-do-us-part

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Brothers Wife Sends Him on errands.. please help / HIV+ Woman Hides Her Status From Her Husband Before Marriage / How can I stop my wife from divorcing me?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.