Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,529 members, 7,819,904 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:09 AM

12 Funny Things Typical Of Nollywood Movies - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / 12 Funny Things Typical Of Nollywood Movies (31943 Views)

The 2015 "Best Of Nollywood Awards" Nominees / Top 10 Nollywood Movies You Watched In 2014 / 12 Funny Things Typical Of Nollywood Movies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 12 Funny Things Typical Of Nollywood Movies by Livbankx: 6:58pm On Nov 14, 2013
hw come Mr. Ibu is peepin a lady in d bathroom and yet she stil comes out to catch d mugu.
Re: 12 Funny Things Typical Of Nollywood Movies by abacusCm(m): 6:59pm On Nov 14, 2013
A woman of 65 years telling her children what she experienced when she was 20years and MTN banner was spotted at the flash back

1 Like

Re: 12 Funny Things Typical Of Nollywood Movies by Elxandre(m): 7:00pm On Nov 14, 2013
even ghost dey flashback sef!

2 Likes

Re: 12 Funny Things Typical Of Nollywood Movies by fruityjojo(f): 7:06pm On Nov 14, 2013
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeew! 80percent of wat d op wrote are pure,bloody LIES! Writting rubbish just cos ur looking 4 cheap likes!

1 Like

Re: 12 Funny Things Typical Of Nollywood Movies by Nobody: 7:06pm On Nov 14, 2013
[quote authoryourman]
Lastly is only in naija film where ghost can come back to life.

[/quote]

I. Guess u vnt seen vampire diaries

2 Likes

Re: 12 Funny Things Typical Of Nollywood Movies by litetias(m): 7:07pm On Nov 14, 2013
Maybe you have something to add?

[/quote]If I start adding 2mao will meet me here.
Re: 12 Funny Things Typical Of Nollywood Movies by opylas(m): 7:08pm On Nov 14, 2013
Wen u find Patience Ozonkwo in a movie, u knw ha dughter/son inlaw in d movie is in trouble. U also can always predict subsequent scenes after seeing first few ones into d movie.
@topic, no. 6 is d truest grin. Bt dem dey try small nah
Re: 12 Funny Things Typical Of Nollywood Movies by Boll2010: 7:18pm On Nov 14, 2013
So take yo'bi,tch as!s back to HOLLYWOOD----the game ft scarface
Re: 12 Funny Things Typical Of Nollywood Movies by litetias(m): 7:20pm On Nov 14, 2013
Nollywood movies insult my intelligence, so poor. I'd rather watch Yoruba movies than Nollywood movies even though am not Yoruba. I guess the Ibo executive producers that have taken over the industry don't know or care about quality. I am nostalgic for the days of the Ejiro brothers, Amatas, Teco Benson, infact the Ibos destroyed Nollywood.

2 Likes

Re: 12 Funny Things Typical Of Nollywood Movies by sunex: 7:20pm On Nov 14, 2013
sCun: Arm chair critics will soon take over the thread. Nollywood actors, producers and directors have made our movie industry one of the best and most followed in Africa, what have you fools done for Nigeria?

u rit bt dat dos nt mean nollywood shuldnt correct their stupid mistakes...
Re: 12 Funny Things Typical Of Nollywood Movies by Dominionng(m): 7:21pm On Nov 14, 2013
Subtitled in English!

7 Likes

Re: 12 Funny Things Typical Of Nollywood Movies by Crixina(f): 7:22pm On Nov 14, 2013
djkaneo:

Hollywood movies get mumu names wey pass our own
true talk,I just saw one oyibo movie ATM,can you imagine that?

If na naija now...
Re: 12 Funny Things Typical Of Nollywood Movies by olasesi(m): 7:23pm On Nov 14, 2013
...You can shoot yourself twice in the head....
...Yeah, with a cork and shoot gun
Re: 12 Funny Things Typical Of Nollywood Movies by geeworld1(m): 7:25pm On Nov 14, 2013
Dominionng: Subtitled in English!
Its the ppl that sub title the films that give yoruba films a bad image
Re: 12 Funny Things Typical Of Nollywood Movies by Nobody: 7:26pm On Nov 14, 2013
Nolly f.u..cking woooood....what does that mean?

I can guarantee it wasnt officially named that!!

The mo....rons just whined about how they r the hollywood of africa, nd then jokingly said nollywood....what a mess!

Make movies that affect public opinion, you dont need a high budget to do that...,just TIME AND PATIENCE.

i once read how a "nollywood" director boasted that he could produce five movies in one week....how sad!
Re: 12 Funny Things Typical Of Nollywood Movies by psalmdave(m): 7:27pm On Nov 14, 2013
who has heard this song in a movie name my driver,ukwa is the main man

song

NO JOKE WITH KOM KOM

KOM KOM IS FOR CONTAINER COMMON OGA DRIVER E DEY SHOW OGA FIRE

Ive forgotten the rest part but i no go ever forget that film because of that silly song

2 Likes

Re: 12 Funny Things Typical Of Nollywood Movies by meforyou1(m): 7:30pm On Nov 14, 2013
Do people still watch naija films? The only nigerian film I have watched is "living in bondage". As for me dstv will close africa magic before it is even opened.
Re: 12 Funny Things Typical Of Nollywood Movies by jayAjoku(m): 7:31pm On Nov 14, 2013
don_salvy: A guy shoots himself 3 times in d head ( awon werey)
lwkmd seriously.. Lmaorotf
Re: 12 Funny Things Typical Of Nollywood Movies by meforyou1(m): 7:33pm On Nov 14, 2013
litetias: Nollywood movies insult my intelligence, so poor. I'd rather watch Yoruba movies than Nollywood movies even though am not Yoruba. I guess the Ibo executive producers that have taken over the industry don't know or care about quality. I am nostalgic for the days of the Ejiro brothers, Amatas, Teco Benson, infact the Ibos destroyed Nollywood.
igbos baa? What were yorubas doing during the igbo take over? Smoking ganja and sleeping with other people's wives.

2 Likes

Re: 12 Funny Things Typical Of Nollywood Movies by phlame(m): 7:35pm On Nov 14, 2013
litetias: Nollywood movies insult my intelligence, so poor. I'd rather watch Yoruba movies than Nollywood movies even though am not Yoruba. I guess the Ibo executive producers that have taken over the industry don't know or care about quality. I am nostalgic for the days of the Ejiro brothers, Amatas, Teco Benson, infact the Ibos destroyed Nollywood.

Dude the bolded is like saying "I'd rather die than commit suicide"

4 Likes

Re: 12 Funny Things Typical Of Nollywood Movies by Nobody: 7:36pm On Nov 14, 2013
sCun: Arm chair critics will soon take over the thread. Nollywood actors, producers and directors have made our movie industry one of the best and most followed in Africa, what have you fools done for Nigeria?
Chill out, nobody is fighting with you. undecided
Re: 12 Funny Things Typical Of Nollywood Movies by rill: 7:44pm On Nov 14, 2013
Don't u guys ever get tired of these same nollywood jokes. undecided

2 Likes

Re: 12 Funny Things Typical Of Nollywood Movies by deltakitchen: 7:47pm On Nov 14, 2013
grin NO CREATIVE DIRECTORS.
Re: 12 Funny Things Typical Of Nollywood Movies by vislabraye(m): 7:49pm On Nov 14, 2013
Very true !
You can tell the title of a home video by the theme song.

A movie can have different story lines and @ the end of the day, it seems as if your watching three movies in 1.
Re: 12 Funny Things Typical Of Nollywood Movies by OrlandoOwoh(m): 7:50pm On Nov 14, 2013
There are only two villages names. They are Ishiagwu and Umuagwu.

I saw an Igbo movie this aftertoon on NTA Igbo on StarTimes. The ghost in this movie covered with white powder is not seen by a couple but seen by their baby who was seriously crying.
Re: 12 Funny Things Typical Of Nollywood Movies by kceemart(f): 7:51pm On Nov 14, 2013
In nollywood once u see someone runing 2 d toilet or 2 a corner 2 vomit means dt d person is pregnant.Who even told dem dt its only pregnancy dt can make one vomit.

1 Like

Re: 12 Funny Things Typical Of Nollywood Movies by Nobody: 7:53pm On Nov 14, 2013
Only d name,nd d characters u c in d movie poster,wil u tel u everytin dat wil happen in d movie. NOLLYWOOD,AM PROUD OF UNA JARE.ma lovely sugar asoegwu.
Re: 12 Funny Things Typical Of Nollywood Movies by Jaytee1985: 7:59pm On Nov 14, 2013
Maximus85: Funsho Adeolu was angry while calling his wife on the fone "this is 10pm and Ure not back home" when the wife was shown receiving the call....the sky was bright. something around 2pm
cant stop laughing,thats naija 4 u
Re: 12 Funny Things Typical Of Nollywood Movies by elari(m): 8:00pm On Nov 14, 2013
ireke: Number 6 is so true. And number 2 reminds me of a masquerade I once saw as he removed his headgear before crossing the express in Lagos. LWKMD
.. . . my friend, go and watch my heart beats for lola on telemundo channel 118 on dstv and u would agree that ghost are capable of doing things u neva imagined.
Re: 12 Funny Things Typical Of Nollywood Movies by Nigerianmovie(m): 8:00pm On Nov 14, 2013
Abegi.....leave us
Re: 12 Funny Things Typical Of Nollywood Movies by Nobody: 8:03pm On Nov 14, 2013

lol, You are just another sad product of "nollywood" brainwashing and ridiculous fairy tales they call movies.

did ini edo finally eat the poisoned food in my sister my wife part 4?
Re: 12 Funny Things Typical Of Nollywood Movies by mufutau55(m): 8:10pm On Nov 14, 2013
Very funny!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Saskay Evicted From The Big Brother House / Christy O Evicted From The Big Brother House / "Irinajo Eda" - Odunlade & Ronke Odusanya Play Celestial Prophets Roles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.