Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,294 members, 7,954,169 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 01:36 PM

12 Funny Things Typical Of Nollywood Movies - TV/Movies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / 12 Funny Things Typical Of Nollywood Movies (32174 Views)

The 2015 "Best Of Nollywood Awards" Nominees / Top 10 Nollywood Movies You Watched In 2014 / 12 Funny Things Typical Of Nollywood Movies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 12 Funny Things Typical Of Nollywood Movies by ivichris: 10:37am On Nov 15, 2013
the name of the movie is atlanta
Re: 12 Funny Things Typical Of Nollywood Movies by amycutie(f): 10:54am On Nov 15, 2013
cute bobo: The one that make me laugh most is when I see dead people come back to earth with powder on their face. Sorry to ask oooo, is there make - up artiste for heaven
yes na,aren't u aware?
Re: 12 Funny Things Typical Of Nollywood Movies by agehero13(f): 11:05am On Nov 15, 2013
The one that use to annoy me most is the song that is always played while the movie is going on. Must they sing song!

1 Like

Re: 12 Funny Things Typical Of Nollywood Movies by baslone: 11:07am On Nov 15, 2013
Why do witches always burst into laughter in Yoruba movies?

Like seriously. . . . . what is amusing them?

3 Likes

Re: 12 Funny Things Typical Of Nollywood Movies by LadyCaty(f): 11:29am On Nov 15, 2013
wen a village guy wants to go to city to hustle,afta stayin wit d galfwend 4 d last tym she gets preg..must she? nawa undecided
Re: 12 Funny Things Typical Of Nollywood Movies by yomifowe(m): 11:30am On Nov 15, 2013
fckyourman: Making Films with ridiculous name

1) ASUU
2) Blackberry Babes.
3)My Sweet Potato
4)The Calculator.

Lastly is only in naija film where ghost can come back to life.

Azonto Babes
Re: 12 Funny Things Typical Of Nollywood Movies by ajovi4ever: 11:48am On Nov 15, 2013
Hahahahahahahaha
Laugh wan kill me oo
Re: 12 Funny Things Typical Of Nollywood Movies by EJIROIT(f): 11:59am On Nov 15, 2013
[quote author=Kennyroy24]Here is the list of some funny observations about Nollywood movies. 1. It's funny that a Ghost picks up a call in Nollywood. How is it actually possible? 2. Interesting to know: why should a Ghost look “left and right” before crossing the road? 3. Isn't it funny when two Ghost to fall in love? 4. Why do Nollywood characters always die or run mad immediately after their confessions? 5. How come a legendary Village Movie, set in the 70′s, still find Brazilian hair on Mercy Johnson? 6. Why must all hired assassins be found in uncompleted or abandoned buildings? 7. Can you imagine a complete Yoruba movie without a visit to the ‘Baba’? 8. How can one explain that nine times out of ten Olu Jacobs dies of heart attack in Nollywood movies. 9. “15 years ago” , Ini Edo calls her boyfriend using a Blackberry Bold 5. 10. When poor people come to Lagos to struggle, they always make it. Really? 11. Isn't it funny when Segun Arinze acts as Ramsey Noah’s dad? 12. It's qui
WE may not be that good yet,but i know that Nollywood is going places
Re: 12 Funny Things Typical Of Nollywood Movies by Busuyib(f): 12:54pm On Nov 15, 2013
D one wey dy amuse me mst na their hairdo. U c ini edo pregnant wit a particular hairdo. Nine mnths lata afta she born d hairdo go stil dy im head. Na wa o
Re: 12 Funny Things Typical Of Nollywood Movies by pinkshuga: 12:59pm On Nov 15, 2013
[quote author=busterr]Tonto dikeh acts as a village maid yet she has tattoos on.[/quote...
U guys are jt missn everything..hey nw listen to urself..tonto act as a village maid yet she hs tattoos on..wht did u cal it.act...she is jt actin as bt nt....dat is y it called movies..act as throu it real..jt think b4 u say anything...
Re: 12 Funny Things Typical Of Nollywood Movies by miss2895(f): 2:40pm On Nov 15, 2013
philfearon: Nollywood Dey try shaa......Movies like "Slave" "Scout" "Moving train" "love boat" "witches" "Aguba" ",etc,are all classics! ..But that Was
far back in the days shaa....
Now,Nollywood is proliferated...Imagine the way films goes this days:
"Mr Obi 1&2" "The Return of Mr Obi 1&2", "The End of Mr Obi 1&2", "The Final End of Mr Obi 1&2"....and You will think it is finally over,then they will add a silly spinoff,"Mr and Mrs Obi 1&2" ,and on and on it goes !! I tire!
seriously... cant stop laffing this is hilarious cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: 12 Funny Things Typical Of Nollywood Movies by Yemlizzy(f): 3:54pm On Nov 15, 2013
Naija and its ways no wonder we are so unique.
Re: 12 Funny Things Typical Of Nollywood Movies by geesilver(m): 4:05pm On Nov 15, 2013
Maximus85: Funsho Adeolu was angry while calling his wife on the fone "this is 10pm and Ure not back home" when the wife was shown receiving the call....the sky was bright. something around 2pm
May be the wife travel to another country to receive the call Lol.
Re: 12 Funny Things Typical Of Nollywood Movies by Georgeharry1(m): 4:45pm On Nov 15, 2013
Mercy Johnson was shooting someone inside a car from the front glass ... The glass did not break or have any piers but the guy inside the car was shot.... Is that possible? Ok tell me were the bullet pass as en no break the glass... grin grin grin hahahaha

1 Like

Re: 12 Funny Things Typical Of Nollywood Movies by Georgeharry1(m): 4:58pm On Nov 15, 2013
Jim iyke ... Was given 12 gun shot on the chest ... He fell on his ni and beg his father for forgiveness for 30 mns.... grin grin grin grin how is that possible... Person wey dem give 12 gun shots ha na wao....
Re: 12 Funny Things Typical Of Nollywood Movies by Moxie4lyf(m): 5:37pm On Nov 15, 2013
Timijo: Your 12 observations are what is making them famous in all over the world and money is flowing into their pockets. Nollywood movies are the most view movies in all over the world.
Come to think of It, are u as famous as the least Nollywood artistes? Who even know you in your area? Sit down their and be criticising them. It is easier to criticise than to create.

Wetin dis one dey yawn?
Re: 12 Funny Things Typical Of Nollywood Movies by Rejoice5000(f): 6:47pm On Nov 15, 2013
busterr: Tonto dikeh acts as a village maid yet she has tattoos on.
hahahahahahahahahahahaha
Re: 12 Funny Things Typical Of Nollywood Movies by benedictac(f): 9:25pm On Nov 15, 2013
imagine a couple in their 70s calling themselves "honey" for where? for naija? wetin ur papa dey call ya mama?

secondly, why is it that anytime they are spraying money in party or celebration no one picks the dough?

Naija we dey hail o!
Re: 12 Funny Things Typical Of Nollywood Movies by Kennyroy24(f): 10:58pm On Nov 15, 2013
na waoh, with all this their films self
Re: 12 Funny Things Typical Of Nollywood Movies by richardoz(m): 11:19pm On Nov 15, 2013
hahaha this nairaland is a funnyland o .see hilarious and rib-cracking comments. prgghhahaha
Re: 12 Funny Things Typical Of Nollywood Movies by Neemcie(f): 11:25pm On Nov 15, 2013
Here's mine: Olu Jacobs and Patience Ozorkwu, bearing a child: Van Vicker! (With curly hair n all) ....like seriously....was he switched at birth?
Re: 12 Funny Things Typical Of Nollywood Movies by Neemcie(f): 11:35pm On Nov 15, 2013
[quote author=pinkshuga][/quote]
Naah, my dear....the thing u are missing here is that...in movies, its supposed to look as real as possible, Tonto shud NEVER have a tatoo as a village maid!! Is it real that dere is a tatoo machine in a village setting? THINKKK
Re: 12 Funny Things Typical Of Nollywood Movies by Kennyroy24(f): 11:38pm On Nov 15, 2013
hahahha true talk jare
Re: 12 Funny Things Typical Of Nollywood Movies by NumberOne2(m): 12:11am On Nov 16, 2013
If these comments are true then I guess most Nollywood movies are poorly acted comedies.
Re: 12 Funny Things Typical Of Nollywood Movies by daisyjay(f): 12:14am On Nov 16, 2013
Dominionng: Segun Arinze: Yea! I got u this time. Ama shoot you, and you will die.

Kanayo O Kanayo: Yeeeee! Pls don't shoot me. What have I done?

Segun Arinze: shut uuuup! Shut uuuup!! *shot twice* *calmly kissed the hot muzzle*

Kanayo O Kanayo: Haaa! Even after begging you! You shot me! Now I will die grin grin

you are cwazie!!
Lol
nice one
Re: 12 Funny Things Typical Of Nollywood Movies by achovirux(m): 12:43am On Nov 16, 2013
Someone was shot on the legs in a movie the next place I saw him was on a hospital bed with bandages around his head...#whathappenstotheleg#
Re: 12 Funny Things Typical Of Nollywood Movies by longsam: 2:41am On Nov 16, 2013
I dey laugh oooooooOoooOoooooooooo.
Re: 12 Funny Things Typical Of Nollywood Movies by Prettielle(f): 7:05am On Nov 16, 2013
grin grin mehn dis post funi dtie..i don laff sotay i mistakenly throw my fone put 4water. U guys re 2much!

1 Like

Re: 12 Funny Things Typical Of Nollywood Movies by iamdsam: 8:03am On Nov 16, 2013
Only in a Nigeria film a car accident takes placet when driver would only hold his brake and the person falls down. Them go call accident. I still love Nollywood. Thank God that Nollywood originated and still striving in Nigeria. But @op It seems you're allergic these Nollywood ghosts o! Na so our ghosts be. Nor be their fault *winks*
Re: 12 Funny Things Typical Of Nollywood Movies by Kennyroy24(f): 10:05am On Nov 16, 2013
sure!
Re: 12 Funny Things Typical Of Nollywood Movies by RSAMAN(m): 4:49pm On Nov 16, 2013
iterator25: Thieves in a bank surrounded by glasses kills several policemen outside the bank while the glass remains intact sad

Look on the bright side, think of the amount of money saved instead of buying new glass for the sole purpose of breaking it just for the sake of movie making, waste of money also considering re-takes they have to do while busy shattering the glass because they are yet to capture a satisfying scene and they to buy more glass and more glass to waste.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

BBNaija: Whitemoney Wins Head Of House Picks Queen As Deputy (Video) / 6 Nigerian Movies To Watch Out For In 2022 / Saskay Evicted From The Big Brother House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.