Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:56 AM

Ngige Fights Peter Obi Tru His Write Up - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ngige Fights Peter Obi Tru His Write Up (528 Views)

Fashola, Amaechi, Ngige, Onu, Lai, Kachikwu Make Ministerial List - TheCable / Gov. Obiano Fights Peter Obi Dirty / Ngige,ex Gov. Of Anambra Spotted As Security Of Okorocha Imo State Gov (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ngige Fights Peter Obi Tru His Write Up by liet4u(f): 11:14pm On Nov 13, 2013
St peters ten commandments to his son wille boy.
My son u must understands that the motto of this administration is "CONTINUITY".
Remember our slogan in fedelity ,"we keep our word".
1,No local government election
2,No minimum wage payment.
3,No employment for youth.
4,Kidnaping must be encourage so that our best and brightest who always poke nose into our government,will fear and stay.
5,Make sure that more youths are killed and dumped in Ezu river to silence and keep them quiet.
6,You must build more breweries to kep our youth drunk and happy.
7,Instead of pipe borne water,let's produce more beer -is good for dia bllod stream and more more money into our fidelity bank.
8,U must improve ur lying skills to remain succesfull like me in dis business.u must remain silent even if EFCC questions u about my activities.
9,U must maintain and always feed the media and public with falsehood on Anambra affairs.
Finally my son,don't behave like ngige- u might nt be that luky-Note,under me kidnaping has gone digital. grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

It Is The South That Has A Born To Rule Mentality. / Inec Is Wost Dan Bad Goverment / APC Again with Thier Do Or Die Politics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.