Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,741 members, 7,824,139 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:11 AM

ASUU Leaders Chase Kogi Governor Away From Hospital - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / ASUU Leaders Chase Kogi Governor Away From Hospital (40131 Views)

James Hadley Chase Novels. Free Pdf Downloads / Another Nationwide ASUU Strike? / ASUU Leaders Assault Journalists In Minna Over Strike Report (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ASUU Leaders Chase Kogi Governor Away From Hospital by SirTunechi(f): 11:00am On Nov 14, 2013
Porthos: ASUU this, ASUU that; government this, goverment that; student this, student that; eba this, eba that; porthos this, porthos that; oil this, oil that; wada this, wada that; bokoharam this, bokoharam that;

wen will d nagging stop for us to move forward ?
the very day likes of you cease to exist.
L.M Ayedun..:
Don't mention my family.
slowpoke!!
Your sugar Daddy is a madman, get that straight.
because your Dad couldn't afford me right?
Re: ASUU Leaders Chase Kogi Governor Away From Hospital by coesheya(m): 11:02am On Nov 14, 2013
Supreme sacrifice. ASUU shld consider ds calamity and call off ds strike. In life u can never get everything u need at one time. But our politicians shld learn to respect pple dat elected dem. May d soul of Prof Iyayi rest in peace.

1 Like

Re: ASUU Leaders Chase Kogi Governor Away From Hospital by delishpot: 11:06am On Nov 14, 2013
waterhouse071: If only common Nigerians could be aware of their rights and have the gut to confront these politicians like these professors, Nigeria would be better off. GOD bless Nigeria.

God bless you jare.
Re: ASUU Leaders Chase Kogi Governor Away From Hospital by batteryempty(m): 11:09am On Nov 14, 2013
"He said, “Some of the policemen that followed him to the hospital wanted to be naughty but we lectured them"[i][/i]
I love that part...

2 Likes

Re: ASUU Leaders Chase Kogi Governor Away From Hospital by jaybossYBNL(m): 11:10am On Nov 14, 2013
[color=#990000][/color] Christmas is almost here, and Konga will be giving back to

Nigerians in so many way. First we have just carried out the biggest price slash on phones and tablets ever in Nigeria.
http:///?k_id=JayBoss
Re: ASUU Leaders Chase Kogi Governor Away From Hospital by pixey(m): 11:11am On Nov 14, 2013
dridowu: Next Nollywood Movie : The Murderer Governor
chai! see vocabs! grin
Re: ASUU Leaders Chase Kogi Governor Away From Hospital by LivingSoul34: 11:13am On Nov 14, 2013
Clemzy16: It will be more logical if you just insult the governor instead of the state. Igala is not the only tribe in kogi state, i'm from kogi and i'm yoruba. Thanks.

You see your life? So the only problem you have with the insult on Kogi State is the fact she generalized it, you would have been okay with it had she singled out Igala for her insult... No tribe deserved to be insulted the way that girl that obviously lack home training did...... The way some of you from majority tribes look down of those from the minority tribes is just too bad... Its not the making of any man that he belongs to any tribe big or small, rich or poor. That you are a yoruba and not an Igala does not automatically make you a better person. I bet you, there are hundreds of Igalas of your age that are doing better than you in all ramifications of life... Mind you, i'm not from Kogi State...

3 Likes

Re: ASUU Leaders Chase Kogi Governor Away From Hospital by paker002: 11:17am On Nov 14, 2013
Ebig22: ASUU una never see pepper finish.somebody go still die again.una go quickly calloff bunch of lazy lecturers
Thats a big FOOL talking there.... I dont blame this one....E no go know book as e dey like that oh... The retard wants to go back to school so that he can continue scamming his folks...... put your father in the late proffs shoes and repeat what you just said.
Re: ASUU Leaders Chase Kogi Governor Away From Hospital by AskProf: 11:19am On Nov 14, 2013
Ebig22: ASUU una never see pepper finish.somebody go still die again.una go quickly calloff bunch of lazy lecturers

Really?
Re: ASUU Leaders Chase Kogi Governor Away From Hospital by Nobody: 11:25am On Nov 14, 2013
hahaaahaaasa
Re: ASUU Leaders Chase Kogi Governor Away From Hospital by akonucheinfo(m): 11:26am On Nov 14, 2013
Please whats the latest on the ASUU NEC meeting, will the meeting hold today or was it postponed? pls i need info
Re: ASUU Leaders Chase Kogi Governor Away From Hospital by Mickey7(m): 11:27am On Nov 14, 2013
[quote author=Otenestbestyaho][/quote] shut it! That's not the only error..what is dengerious,deverstated ?
Re: ASUU Leaders Chase Kogi Governor Away From Hospital by Nobody: 11:31am On Nov 14, 2013
so who is to blame now, and you say people are not above the law.... I doubt... Governor of Accidents shocked
Re: ASUU Leaders Chase Kogi Governor Away From Hospital by jeddyMay(f): 11:41am On Nov 14, 2013
Nosyke: Sometime last year this same Governor's convoy was involved in a ghastly auto accident, his ADC died while he sustained injuries. Now this year, another accident same Governor's convoy different victim-Prof Iyayi . Now my question is, is this concincidence or some systemic recklessness of Governor Idris Wada's convoy?
How is it that the same leaders 'we' voted rigged into power have turned back to gradually kill us through their acts of ommission or commission. Most political appointees from the House of Assembly members to the Ministers, even Local Government chairmen have made themselves infamous by having humoungous terror dissipating convoys and entourage. Once they get into power, they isolate themselves from 'commoners' and instead of assuaging our pains, they inflict more of it. I have seen a Local Government chairman's convoy with over 15 cars, siren blaring, and gun wielding policemen. Isnt the LG chairman supposed to be a grassroot leader?

Reports have it that the British prime minister goes to work with minimal entourage, sometimes even joins the train. The Norwegian prime minister sometime ago in order to feel the pulse of the 'ordinary' citizen had to resort to taxi driving. Are our leaders more exposed than these 2 mentioned leaders? is our country more developed?

Well, this incident made news because an 'influential academic' was involved but many other 'non-influential' citizens have been killed from such official highhandedness and recklessness but they didnt make news.

RIP Prof Iyayi

Rightly said......... All govt officials have long convoy with reckless drivers like Wada' case, in which commoners are usually d victim of Their stupidity...... Oh! Lord, pls keep my family& I from stupidity of our corrupt leaders
Re: ASUU Leaders Chase Kogi Governor Away From Hospital by gr8eminent(m): 11:48am On Nov 14, 2013
But Prof u 4allow make dem call off strike b4 d inevitable na.
Re: ASUU Leaders Chase Kogi Governor Away From Hospital by toocoded: 11:50am On Nov 14, 2013
WADA! WADA!! WADA!!! U have carried the comb of honey and u must bear the consequences, GBAM!
Re: ASUU Leaders Chase Kogi Governor Away From Hospital by god2baski(m): 11:50am On Nov 14, 2013
Na wah o, business admin lost 2 proff within a year, while they also laid off a third earlier on.
Re: ASUU Leaders Chase Kogi Governor Away From Hospital by Judek2(m): 11:53am On Nov 14, 2013
The cries of the frustrated students is hunting them down. The Governor happened to be the verdict.

If it were a civilian, he will rot in jail.
The ugly thing will always be between the ASUU and government, whoever between the two..

If they keep delaying the strike, more will die like this.

1 Like

Re: ASUU Leaders Chase Kogi Governor Away From Hospital by Melancholy(m): 11:54am On Nov 14, 2013
Controversy:
lol
hmm...my alfa always read and write arabic from the right hand side but y english?this should be yaba thinzs
Re: ASUU Leaders Chase Kogi Governor Away From Hospital by sursur(m): 11:58am On Nov 14, 2013
Wada still the wait for another ASUU members to com pass again oh .
Re: ASUU Leaders Chase Kogi Governor Away From Hospital by curtain: 12:03pm On Nov 14, 2013
THUGS AND HOOLIGANS CALLING THEMSELVES LECTURERS, LITTLE WONDER THE TYPE OF GRADUATES THEY BREED.
Re: ASUU Leaders Chase Kogi Governor Away From Hospital by 9jatatafo(m): 12:04pm On Nov 14, 2013
I do not support the death of any human be it enemy or friend. My issue is this. Since the inception of this ASUU industrial action, how many undergraduates have died that we did not hear about? I do not speak ill of the dead but please for Christ sake, ASUU please call off the strike. May God grant fortitude to the family of IYAYI to bear the loss. May his soul rest in perfect peace. In life one cannot have it all. Half bonx is better than no bread at all.
Secondly, I see no reason why the OP used the word "chase away". Instead the OP should have put it in a more better way. There is no way in Nigeria today that those book worms can have the audacity to chase a governor of a state away. I guess they refused the Gov entry into the ward where the victims were receiving treatment.
Thirdly, it is high time ASUU drop their high headedness and call off the strike, if the FG can meet 50% that is fair enough, don't heat up the system. ASUU should also inform their fellow lecturers not to force students to buy handout.
Thank you all my good NL.

1 Like

Re: ASUU Leaders Chase Kogi Governor Away From Hospital by gratiaeo(m): 12:06pm On Nov 14, 2013
Re: ASUU Leaders Chase Kogi Governor Away From Hospital by Remii(m): 12:07pm On Nov 14, 2013
This Wada needs to check his logistics people, they have broken his own leg once, today killed Prof Iyayi, if care is not taken uhm uhm uhm, I no wan say bad thing oo.
Re: ASUU Leaders Chase Kogi Governor Away From Hospital by Dannyxy(m): 12:07pm On Nov 14, 2013
They should call off the strike and stop risking people's life..
Re: ASUU Leaders Chase Kogi Governor Away From Hospital by VictorAB: 12:08pm On Nov 14, 2013

1 Like

Re: ASUU Leaders Chase Kogi Governor Away From Hospital by petereddy(m): 12:08pm On Nov 14, 2013
[color=#000099][/color]lWada..............run 4 ur life
Re: ASUU Leaders Chase Kogi Governor Away From Hospital by Geedhey(m): 12:09pm On Nov 14, 2013
Who send them go kano in 1st place, is that ASUU Hq. Though not makin excuses for the gov convoil bt ASUU shud jes mourn for few days and organise d NEC meeting to call-off strike ASAP. Cos lotz od students hv lost their lives due to the strike too.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Osanyinlusi Titilayo Mary: Graduates With 7.0 CGPA From University Of Ibadan / Amaechi Pays N800 Million Per Term To Indians To Train 750 Secondary School Kids / Kelvin Ogheneogaga: Student Flogged To Death By Teacher, Ekiugbo Grammar School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.