Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,120 members, 7,821,838 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:56 PM

ASUU Leaders Chase Kogi Governor Away From Hospital - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / ASUU Leaders Chase Kogi Governor Away From Hospital (40130 Views)

James Hadley Chase Novels. Free Pdf Downloads / Another Nationwide ASUU Strike? / ASUU Leaders Assault Journalists In Minna Over Strike Report (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ASUU Leaders Chase Kogi Governor Away From Hospital by rumours: 12:12pm On Nov 14, 2013
Can't the President query and sanction this Wada demon?
Re: ASUU Leaders Chase Kogi Governor Away From Hospital by beejay4all(m): 12:12pm On Nov 14, 2013
@ASUU Leadership y casting a blame on d kogi state Gov.Death comes wen no man knows.wat is going 2 man kind is only God dat knows.Rip 2 d soul of d departed.and our Govrment shld put our roads in oder.
Re: ASUU Leaders Chase Kogi Governor Away From Hospital by curtain: 12:17pm On Nov 14, 2013
THUGS AND HOOLIGANS CALLING THEMSELVES LECTURERS, LITTLE WONDER THE TYPE OF GRADUATES THEY BREED. Am suprised that Iyayi is now a saint to some. A man reknown with greed and atrocious life style is caught up by nemesis, now the govt must be blamed.
Re: ASUU Leaders Chase Kogi Governor Away From Hospital by Ukutsgp(m): 12:18pm On Nov 14, 2013
Shollyps: WATIN CONCERN ME WIT DIS ONE..IF DEY LIK MAKE DEM STONE WADA,I DNT CARE..ALL I WNT TO READ IS...ASUU CALLOFF STRIKE.
u dnt hv feeling in ur dull brain
Re: ASUU Leaders Chase Kogi Governor Away From Hospital by Jorryy(m): 12:22pm On Nov 14, 2013
He his such a kind lecturer, he supervises my project. May hs soul Rest In Peace
Re: ASUU Leaders Chase Kogi Governor Away From Hospital by chi4ik(m): 12:27pm On Nov 14, 2013
Jobless Men, abeg call off dis strike jare...
Re: ASUU Leaders Chase Kogi Governor Away From Hospital by winkay: 12:28pm On Nov 14, 2013
God help Nigeria. We need total change of attitude to move this Nation forward. God bless Nigeria
Re: ASUU Leaders Chase Kogi Governor Away From Hospital by jamd: 12:29pm On Nov 14, 2013
emmy-richie:
I doubt if they can chase a whole governor away.

Junk journalism. Mtcheeew...
becouse you have never had an encounter with an angry union
Re: ASUU Leaders Chase Kogi Governor Away From Hospital by dije4: 12:35pm On Nov 14, 2013
Am not praying for any bad thing to happen o,bt dis is Nov/Dec.so please my advice is to pray wen d strike is call off nothing should happen to d students on dia way going back to school.God help us all and God bless Nigeria
Re: ASUU Leaders Chase Kogi Governor Away From Hospital by Greatfuture: 12:39pm On Nov 14, 2013
The governor has always being killing people in kogi.they killed a woman on her way from U.E.C ganaja church on sunday in lokoja. Also the killin of pregnant woman in front of ostritch bakery in lokoja.The death of the lecturer is just an opener to the recklesnes of the kogi state governors convoy
Re: ASUU Leaders Chase Kogi Governor Away From Hospital by merbenko: 12:40pm On Nov 14, 2013
Ebig22: ASUU una never see pepper finish.somebody go still die again.una go quickly calloff bunch of lazy lecturers
Dr Nasir Fagea will be Next silly and nonsense bein like them grin

1 Like

Re: ASUU Leaders Chase Kogi Governor Away From Hospital by shehuAO: 12:41pm On Nov 14, 2013
No body chase him out,it is press exaggeration,but then he the governor feels his convoy had killed a chicken,this is why they zoomed off unconcerned.this is high level of irresponsible human being,a Governor for that matter though,he can't sot becos of atrocities committed by them before entering that office.fear of being harm or death,but then,who is going to live forever.
Re: ASUU Leaders Chase Kogi Governor Away From Hospital by Nobody: 12:43pm On Nov 14, 2013
more of them dat support the strike should die until dey call of dat forsaken strike

1 Like

Re: ASUU Leaders Chase Kogi Governor Away From Hospital by Sike(m): 12:48pm On Nov 14, 2013
Them suppose chop him head off ni mehn!
Re: ASUU Leaders Chase Kogi Governor Away From Hospital by sexymonkey(m): 12:53pm On Nov 14, 2013
ANAMBRA11: more of them dat support the strike should die until dey call off dat forsaken strike
amen o. imagine the huge amount of money we've missed.

1 Like

Re: ASUU Leaders Chase Kogi Governor Away From Hospital by xtophy(m): 12:54pm On Nov 14, 2013
9jatatafo: I do not support the death of any human be it enemy or friend. My issue is this. Since the inception of this ASUU industrial action, how many undergraduates have died that we did not hear about? I do not speak ill of the dead but please for Christ sake, ASUU please call off the strike. May God grant fortitude to the family of IYAYI to bear the loss. May his soul rest in perfect peace. In life one cannot have it all. Half bonx is better than no bread at all.
Secondly, I see no reason why the OP used the word "chase away". Instead the OP should have put it in a more better way. There is no way in Nigeria today that those book worms can have the audacity to chase a governor of a state away. I guess they refused the Gov entry into the ward where the victims were receiving treatment.
Thirdly, it is high time ASUU drop their high headedness and call off the strike, if the FG can meet 50% that is fair enough, don't heat up the system. ASUU should also inform their fellow lecturers not to force students to buy handout.
Thank you all my good NL.
Re: ASUU Leaders Chase Kogi Governor Away From Hospital by samocci012: 1:01pm On Nov 14, 2013
grin sowie abt dat grin
Re: ASUU Leaders Chase Kogi Governor Away From Hospital by BlueMagic2(m): 1:01pm On Nov 14, 2013
If the Govt fears the people there is sanity, if the people fear the Govt there is tyranny. And they wonder why Americans bears arms. Aside from protecting oneself it is also to put the Govt in check.
Re: ASUU Leaders Chase Kogi Governor Away From Hospital by Chimzy2(m): 1:03pm On Nov 14, 2013
All I want to hear is dat the strike have been called off..nothing else matters!
Re: ASUU Leaders Chase Kogi Governor Away From Hospital by bode15: 1:04pm On Nov 14, 2013
Clemzy16: Wada should be impeached with immediate effect. How many more lives will his reckless convoy take before they know that he's a blood sucking vampire in human form. Because of him thousands of Nigerian students will still remain at home playing Ludo, Watching p'orn and growing fat. Me wan jst go back to school because my mother don see me finish for house.
Oga,speak for yourself ooo
Re: ASUU Leaders Chase Kogi Governor Away From Hospital by Chimzy2(m): 1:07pm On Nov 14, 2013
And I was thinking that they chased him away with cutlass and Axe...@op take ur time!!!
Re: ASUU Leaders Chase Kogi Governor Away From Hospital by obillyj(f): 1:07pm On Nov 14, 2013
Many things are happening that we don't know of. there is no smoke without fire.
is he d only governor using Nigeria roads? let it not be that this man is using this means to collect people's blood for whatever. u really can't trust this politicians. they belong to one cult or d other that demands sacrifice every now n then.
May God console d family.
Re: ASUU Leaders Chase Kogi Governor Away From Hospital by patrickkkk: 1:08pm On Nov 14, 2013
Clemzy16: Wada should be impeached with immediate effect. How many more lives will his reckless convoy take before they know that he's a blood sucking vampire in human form. Because of him thousands of Nigerian students will still remain at home playing Ludo, Watching p'orn and growing fat. Me wan jst go back to school because my mother don see me finish for house.
grin
U want to return to sch to continue your cramming activities, only to join d league of unemployable graduates. Keep deceiving yourself
Re: ASUU Leaders Chase Kogi Governor Away From Hospital by jacksology(m): 1:08pm On Nov 14, 2013
just passing by
Re: ASUU Leaders Chase Kogi Governor Away From Hospital by AbdulQ1(m): 1:10pm On Nov 14, 2013
wait I see some inconsistency in this report. ASUU national president is Tahir Faggae. the dr........? I don't know or is it that he has been removed. I really commiserate with the family over the loss.
Re: ASUU Leaders Chase Kogi Governor Away From Hospital by Judek2(m): 1:10pm On Nov 14, 2013
akonucheinfo: Please whats the latest on the ASUU NEC meeting, will the meeting hold today or was it postponed? pls i need info

The meeting postponed till January..

Soooo sickening.

Before then, i wonder how many "alive" that will attend the sick meeting.
Re: ASUU Leaders Chase Kogi Governor Away From Hospital by Nobody: 1:11pm On Nov 14, 2013
#me@:
I so agreee! Nice one!
He should have been beaten to pulp, nansense! Mtchwwwwwwwww
that Stupid state called Kogi? Poor state!
Well, if i talk now, dey will call me tribalist but those Igalas should just go to hellllllllllll.
Haaa, my room mate is from that crazy state, u need to hear her out!
Wetin be my own sef!
I sha luv ma Alampasu! Lobatan.
Quoters, Im like, duuuurh
you are a tribalistic bigot and a FOOL for posting this rubbish,you need to be banned. Smh!!!

2 Likes

Re: ASUU Leaders Chase Kogi Governor Away From Hospital by Miner13: 1:20pm On Nov 14, 2013
Idoko solomon: Had it been ASUU accepted the offer of mr president this gentl man would hv not gave up the ghost.Federal govt,ASUU nd governor of Kogi state should be held responsible.
is 2day they've been aceptin d offer of fed. govt. Hw many offer had been fulfilled by fg. Datz wat u dnt care 2 knw.
Fool of d highest order
Re: ASUU Leaders Chase Kogi Governor Away From Hospital by Miner13: 1:23pm On Nov 14, 2013
chi4ik: Jobless Men, abeg call off dis strike jare...
u're d jobless idiot here. Coz u cud nt reason wit ur naughty nd rusty IQ

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I See Membership Of Alumni Whatsapp Groups As WASTE Of Time: Am I Wrong? / Amaechi Pays N800 Million Per Term To Indians To Train 750 Secondary School Kids / Kelvin Ogheneogaga: Student Flogged To Death By Teacher, Ekiugbo Grammar School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.