Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,828 members, 7,820,908 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:01 AM

ASUU Leaders Chase Kogi Governor Away From Hospital - Education (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / ASUU Leaders Chase Kogi Governor Away From Hospital (40122 Views)

James Hadley Chase Novels. Free Pdf Downloads / Another Nationwide ASUU Strike? / ASUU Leaders Assault Journalists In Minna Over Strike Report (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ASUU Leaders Chase Kogi Governor Away From Hospital by glathis(f): 4:42pm On Nov 14, 2013
na only 1 peson talk beta,d rest of una dey mess... mtchew
Re: ASUU Leaders Chase Kogi Governor Away From Hospital by Nobody: 4:43pm On Nov 14, 2013
emmy-richie:

I thought you were a matured being. How wrong was I.
who cares?
Re: ASUU Leaders Chase Kogi Governor Away From Hospital by Nobody: 4:57pm On Nov 14, 2013
omaigala:

As if you are any better of a human being. One thing I would want you to understand is that, success is not sexually transmitted.
Opening your legs to scores of men all in the name of being social or making money only makes you a whor.e.
As it stands, you have no right to call your genitals private parts. They belongs to the federal government of Nigeria.
Talking as if some IGALA peeps have not fvcked you all through the night just to pay you some peanuts.
Pls you can go to hell or better still hit your empty head on the wall. You can't change the fact that an Igala man is and will continue to rule over you.

As for your room mate, if only she knew the type of devil she has as a room mate. I hope she relocates soonest.

Stvpid vulture. tongue tongue tongue tongue

ooops! I didn't type that. It was my nephew did.
pls cry me bllloooooood!
Lmaooo, too cheap, cry me a river of blood.
U parasites impedeing on d succes of kogi state.
God will soon over throw u all and place d yorubas/bassa/ogori/okene ppl over u all.
At least u were once slaves in Benue state where d tiv/idomas oppresd u.

1 Like

Re: ASUU Leaders Chase Kogi Governor Away From Hospital by Nobody: 5:08pm On Nov 14, 2013
Judek2:

shocked shocked

I'm TB Joshua.. How can I help you..¿
hahahaha, lols, he sure needs help.
Re: ASUU Leaders Chase Kogi Governor Away From Hospital by Nobody: 5:14pm On Nov 14, 2013
Acidosis:

I used to think you're mentally okay...

If your Father is one of those men called ASUU...
Better tell him to carry his badluck away from Kogi state.

If any of your father's crew wants to die, they should kindly make use of the road that leads to your slave trade village..

Oh I forgot, you have no origin...

Ask your grandfather about your origin..

Deranged product of slave trade..
the truth is bitter.
U should have dignified urself by not resulting to insults mR Isanlu.
Arent the Igalas oppresing u people? Is the state not poor?
Come on, forget sentiments and face the fact.
Okun o, hope u did not hit ur head on d wall while typing this?
U fumbled. Chei, smh? Lols
Re: ASUU Leaders Chase Kogi Governor Away From Hospital by Nobody: 5:22pm On Nov 14, 2013
Daleoba: ...God wil pinish U..wt abt ur state guvnor(dt fucking religious fanatic..i wish i knw U..mean while Bleep U(ashawo lyk U)
this is why okun will never grow.
The igalas will keep ruling u while u sleep with ur brain instead of thinking.
Re: ASUU Leaders Chase Kogi Governor Away From Hospital by Nobody: 5:26pm On Nov 14, 2013
Daleoba: You r nt yoruba,you r fvckin ebira(ashawo lyk U)igalas wld everly rule ova kogi state...btw nt all nt all ebiras only dos dt hate igalas..God bless Igala kingdom.ViVa Igala kingdom..Godbless Kogi state..Godbless Nigeria
u just wanna put ur state to shame.
What meaning could be deduced from this post of urs?
Ur obviously sex-starved, cos all u kept spewing revolts round sexx sexx.
Hey! Where are my dogs to service this one
Gosh, and hes frm Okun
Igalas behave d way u do.
Re: ASUU Leaders Chase Kogi Governor Away From Hospital by Nobody: 6:32pm On Nov 14, 2013
lmao, wtf? This b.itch(#me@) ain't worth the attention y'all giving her... truth is no member of her miserable family can ever attain the position of a councillor talkless of a governor. I bet your father leads a miserable dat explains y u av no respect 4 other peoples dad, omo-ale jatijati! Olobo runrun
Re: ASUU Leaders Chase Kogi Governor Away From Hospital by Nobody: 10:14pm On Nov 14, 2013
Mzsolex: lmao, wtf? This b.itch(#me@) ain't worth the attention y'all giving her... truth is no member of her miserable family can ever attain the position of a councillor talkless of a governor. I bet your father leads a miserable dat explains y u av no respect 4 other peoples dad, omo-ale jatijati! Olobo runrun
if u havent hit ur head hard against a hard wall, den consider this post u posted wasted.
If u are really angry, eh, as in angry, just hit it hard let me hear d echo here.
cheesy cheesy
omo lo go to bayi? Haba, o go juuu.
Ju ti wo oro e.
Yiwo soun jare make i see better.
#yawns.
Lmaoooo, na 2day? Abeg, u no reach, u no try, u dry. Gaskiya
Re: ASUU Leaders Chase Kogi Governor Away From Hospital by Dawinlove(m): 10:16pm On Nov 14, 2013
Ebig22:

do you know what you are?.a fool.
i dont blame you its like you are not a student.you dont know what its like staying at home for five months .jobless agbero.onyeara idiot slowpoke fool.thats what you are.
Ayankojo me shaka..ira we no,,onakele abutabu..obata adu ma ko pa ti yan ho ho..e geju wun bene obata..abutabu oneE,,,I love igala..may the gods banish any1 who insullts igala nd visit or make mock of them.....igala peeps in d house..like dis page

1 Like

Re: ASUU Leaders Chase Kogi Governor Away From Hospital by Nobody: 10:54pm On Nov 14, 2013
Dawinlove:
Ayankojo me shaka..ira we no,,onakele abutabu..obata adu ma ko pa ti yan ho ho..e geju wun bene obata..abutabu oneE,,,I love igala..may the gods banish any1 who insullts igala nd visit or make mock of them.....igala peeps in d house..like dis page
mtchwwwwwwww
#yawns
Re: ASUU Leaders Chase Kogi Governor Away From Hospital by Nobody: 7:17am On Nov 15, 2013
#me@:

if u havent hit ur head hard against a hard wall, den consider this post u posted wasted.
If u are really angry, eh, as in angry, just hit it hard let me hear d echo here.
cheesy cheesy
omo lo go to bayi? Haba, o go juuu.
Ju ti wo oro e.
Yiwo soun jare make i see better.
#yawns.
Lmaoooo, na 2day? Abeg, u no reach, u no try, u dry. Gaskiya
know ur type, said it b4... U ain't worth the attention aburo, pele sho gbo? #peacez!
Re: ASUU Leaders Chase Kogi Governor Away From Hospital by Acidosis(m): 7:46am On Nov 15, 2013
#me@:

the truth is bitter.
U should have dignified urself by not resulting to insults mR Isanle.
Arent the Igalas oppresing u people? Is the state not poor?
Come on, forget sentiments and face the fact.
Okun o, hope u did not hit ur head on d wall while typing this?
U fumbles. Chei, smh? Lols

smh @you..

You are a little girl anyway

I'll forgive you
Re: ASUU Leaders Chase Kogi Governor Away From Hospital by Adesolomon024(m): 9:00am On Nov 15, 2013
Ebig22: ASUU una never see pepper finish.somebody go still die again.una go quickly calloff bunch of lazy lecturers
No mind dem jawe,lazy human beings dem be!!! More still cumin dere way if dey arn't careful
Re: ASUU Leaders Chase Kogi Governor Away From Hospital by Dawinlove(m): 11:04am On Nov 15, 2013
#me@:

mtchwwwwwwww
#yawns
Your mouth go soon tear..olori bu,oro boya igala nimi,emi kan gbo ede won ni,mi jo iwo to gbede kankan...
Re: ASUU Leaders Chase Kogi Governor Away From Hospital by Malachy27: 1:19pm On Nov 15, 2013
The rate with which this "chase" is being repeated on this nuz makes me wonder if they ran round the whole Kogi metropolis. Pls is he running and u are after him probably with stick or cane? For me dis is the act of chasing.
Re: ASUU Leaders Chase Kogi Governor Away From Hospital by profvic3: 4:54pm On Nov 15, 2013
Sir-Tunechi:

can anyone in your family do any better?
did u av to resort to his family?is wada ur fada or uncle?smh 4ur shallow mindedness
Re: ASUU Leaders Chase Kogi Governor Away From Hospital by profvic3: 4:55pm On Nov 15, 2013
Sir-Tunechi:

can anyone in your family do any better?
Re: ASUU Leaders Chase Kogi Governor Away From Hospital by akonucheinfo(m): 5:54pm On Nov 15, 2013
ASUU NEC meeting to hold tomorrow being Saturday, heard from a reliable source!

1 Like

Re: ASUU Leaders Chase Kogi Governor Away From Hospital by Judek2(m): 10:36pm On Nov 15, 2013
Re: ASUU Leaders Chase Kogi Governor Away From Hospital by Judek2(m): 10:39pm On Nov 15, 2013
Check this out.. Damn !!

"With this, I have forgiven you all your posts here.."

I think thats what the mods sent her (#me@) in private cheesy cheesy

Re: ASUU Leaders Chase Kogi Governor Away From Hospital by Nobody: 5:16am On Nov 16, 2013
Judek2: Check this out.. Damn !!

"With this, I have forgiven you all your posts here.."

I think thats what the mods sent her (#me@) in private cheesy cheesy
whoz this? Bolo ti wa?
Wat re u saying? Why tag my nick?
Poor state, Igala Tyrant, odas are d odes who cant fight for dia rights.
U cn cm nd beat me for saying d truth.
Mamudu chaka sha
Re: ASUU Leaders Chase Kogi Governor Away From Hospital by sexymonkey(m): 1:14pm On Nov 16, 2013
nice 1 moderators. I wish I was the one that banned the uncultured white elephant. if possible block her IP for life.
Re: ASUU Leaders Chase Kogi Governor Away From Hospital by mzee97: 12:02pm On Nov 18, 2013
Well, it was unfortunate that the professor died in d course developing Nigerian education system but my pains is the NLC boss that was particular about the professor, is he aware of how many Nigerians die daily on Nigerian roads, that Abuja-Lokoja road has killed morethan enough innocent souls while idiots are busy using our resources to blow siren and harass we d task payers on roads that we are managing to move from point A-Point B.......I fear for us in this country.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Prof. Njoku Sex-For-Mark Video: IMSU Students To Face IGP / Osanyinlusi Titilayo Mary: Graduates With 7.0 CGPA From University Of Ibadan / Amaechi Pays N800 Million Per Term To Indians To Train 750 Secondary School Kids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.