Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,376 members, 7,853,673 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 09:23 PM

Keshi – Nigeria Can Win The World Cup, Nothing Is Impossible - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Keshi – Nigeria Can Win The World Cup, Nothing Is Impossible (14078 Views)

Nigeria Can Beat France Today, But Should Be Wary Of The Quarter-final Curse!!! / Win The Cup For Us" - Drogba To Eagles / Mikel: Nigeria Can Defeat Ivory Coast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Keshi – Nigeria Can Win The World Cup, Nothing Is Impossible by nerodenero: 9:52pm On Nov 14, 2013
If Nigeria wins the world cup,Nigerians will run riot on streets.Just imaginning how this will further foster unity among the people.Infact,boko haram go cease attack.I think I'm sleeping and the dream is sweet.Abeg no wake me up because na only for dream winning worldcup by Nigeria possible.E possible shagringringrin

1 Like

Re: Keshi – Nigeria Can Win The World Cup, Nothing Is Impossible by Swiftboy(m): 9:53pm On Nov 14, 2013
up super eagles we can do if we dont get trashed like we crashed out of confederation cup!:-D
Re: Keshi – Nigeria Can Win The World Cup, Nothing Is Impossible by ebucha: 9:55pm On Nov 14, 2013
Royal Roy: If wishes were horses!

You don't even have a regular first 11 and you want to win the world cup.

Maybe na Under-17 world cup you think you dey go play.
Stale.Are horses still expensive in ur village? How much is d most expensive horse today? I bet its not up to N200,000 not even enough to by gulf 2. Stone age adage of such is totally irrelevant in this present generation. Let me also remind u that the part of this country with the highest begger population own horses the most.

1 Like

Re: Keshi – Nigeria Can Win The World Cup, Nothing Is Impossible by chxe: 9:55pm On Nov 14, 2013
this guy should quit dreaming. he has good players and would not invite them because of stupid reasons he keeps giving. how would you have a good striker and prefer to use england rejects and bench warmers.
in my opinion, this guy is collecting bribe.. if you dont pay, u dont play.
otherwise what are the likes of ameobi and brown doing there. while ike uche wont even get a call up.
Re: Keshi – Nigeria Can Win The World Cup, Nothing Is Impossible by nerodenero: 9:55pm On Nov 14, 2013
If this ever happen,then Keshi turn prophet be that.Make e go open church sharp-sharp because people go worship am.Another TB Joshua in the making be that!!!

1 Like

Re: Keshi – Nigeria Can Win The World Cup, Nothing Is Impossible by Moshkom(m): 9:56pm On Nov 14, 2013
Nt in dis situation UNCLE KESHI!
Re: Keshi – Nigeria Can Win The World Cup, Nothing Is Impossible by 9jahubcom(m): 9:57pm On Nov 14, 2013
hmm--una go win
Re: Keshi – Nigeria Can Win The World Cup, Nothing Is Impossible by crackhaus: 9:57pm On Nov 14, 2013
Nothing wrong with dreaming and wishing as long as it's backed up with action.
Re: Keshi – Nigeria Can Win The World Cup, Nothing Is Impossible by emiye(m): 9:58pm On Nov 14, 2013
It is quite possible, our neighbors Ghana seemingly average team had to be very unlucky not to qualify for the semifinals in south africa 2010. They lost via penalties to a team they outplayed.

Nevertheless, the immediate task is to qualify for the world cup.
Re: Keshi – Nigeria Can Win The World Cup, Nothing Is Impossible by Dmantle: 10:00pm On Nov 14, 2013
YESOOOOOOOO

Re: Keshi – Nigeria Can Win The World Cup, Nothing Is Impossible by kennosklint(m): 10:08pm On Nov 14, 2013
Make I hear word jare..nor go call players com dey do bad belle there...
Re: Keshi – Nigeria Can Win The World Cup, Nothing Is Impossible by kiddah: 10:08pm On Nov 14, 2013
dis na mission impossible ...

We all keep sayn nth is impossible lets be realistic here is dis really possible?..

answer=Hell NO

1 Like

Re: Keshi – Nigeria Can Win The World Cup, Nothing Is Impossible by Nobody: 10:08pm On Nov 14, 2013
All those I fear include : Netherlands, Germany, Italy and Brazil. Thats all angry
Re: Keshi – Nigeria Can Win The World Cup, Nothing Is Impossible by chxe: 10:11pm On Nov 14, 2013
i will reply after the friendly match against italy

2 Likes

Re: Keshi – Nigeria Can Win The World Cup, Nothing Is Impossible by mascot87(m): 10:11pm On Nov 14, 2013
Re: Keshi – Nigeria Can Win The World Cup, Nothing Is Impossible by bastien: 10:12pm On Nov 14, 2013
I know u guys won't believe it,Nigeria will win world up next year,weather Keshi said it or not

2 Likes

Re: Keshi – Nigeria Can Win The World Cup, Nothing Is Impossible by LadyH(f): 10:12pm On Nov 14, 2013
a buncha minors hadta win to give him mojo?? iz aii.
Re: Keshi – Nigeria Can Win The World Cup, Nothing Is Impossible by Anvaller: 10:15pm On Nov 14, 2013
For all u pessimists making ridiculous comments here, u need to shut it. Must u say something? This man did not say he is going to win the world cup, he said it is not impossible. If he said he doesn't believe eagles will win the world cup, all of u here will still bash him for having loser's mentality.

Why are u talking so low of him for having the right attitude, for believing in himself and his boys, for encouraging his guys to think big and go for the best, for psyching his boys up as any good coach in the world would. What is wrong with Africans, we just like to talk without carefully thinking. Majority of black ppl are the ones who will never believe in their fellow black man as he struggles to succeed but the moment he records success they will all come out in droves and pretend as if they had been believing in him all along so they can identify with the success.. Hypocrisy.

Such played out not long ago, @AFCON victory. Majority here knew 101 mistakes that Keshi was making and why we were never going to win AFCON but we won. They have started again.

9 Likes

Re: Keshi – Nigeria Can Win The World Cup, Nothing Is Impossible by safarigirl(f): 10:15pm On Nov 14, 2013
I bet no one beleived we would pass the Group stage of AFCON when you saw his list of players. He may have gotten a more cohesive and defined team by June 2014. He did create a winning team from scratch in less than a year, have faith.
Re: Keshi – Nigeria Can Win The World Cup, Nothing Is Impossible by kliq(m): 10:15pm On Nov 14, 2013
gen2briz: I guess they don pay this dude his salary
Lmao...just maybe
Re: Keshi – Nigeria Can Win The World Cup, Nothing Is Impossible by sylve11: 10:18pm On Nov 14, 2013
atlwireles:

Did you just describe your miserable life

grin grin grin grin grin cool
Re: Keshi – Nigeria Can Win The World Cup, Nothing Is Impossible by Nobody: 10:20pm On Nov 14, 2013
Na madnex ni. Una wan wetin? World Cup. Dreamland ;DNa madnex ni. Una wan wetin? World Cup. Dreamland
Re: Keshi – Nigeria Can Win The World Cup, Nothing Is Impossible by Omadachi(m): 10:24pm On Nov 14, 2013
At france 98,we were meant to play Denmark in the second and Nigeria under rated them and we got the shock of the century by being humiliated by Denmark.Please Keshi qualify for the world cup first before you start talking of winning it.Wish you all the best.
Re: Keshi – Nigeria Can Win The World Cup, Nothing Is Impossible by nairacodedcom(m): 10:28pm On Nov 14, 2013
Uncle Keshi the Dreamer. !!!

Re: Keshi – Nigeria Can Win The World Cup, Nothing Is Impossible by Iaz93: 10:29pm On Nov 14, 2013
ebucha: Stale.Are horses still expensive in ur village? How much is d most expensive horse today? I bet its not up to N200,000 not even enough to by gulf 2. Stone age adage of such is totally irrelevant in this present generation. Let me also remind u that the part of this country with the highest begger population own horses the most.
You don't know what you're talking about. Just check Google and see for yourself.
Re: Keshi – Nigeria Can Win The World Cup, Nothing Is Impossible by Kingspin(m): 10:29pm On Nov 14, 2013
Than get prepared like Golden Eaglets U 17 of 2013.
Re: Keshi – Nigeria Can Win The World Cup, Nothing Is Impossible by Jozeeprosper(m): 10:33pm On Nov 14, 2013
I wouldn‘t want to say mr.keshi is dreaming dreams cos nothing is impossible in the game of soccer but we have to put things in proper shape to achieve that. Point of correction to those who think we cannot win the world cup because majority of our players are bench warmers in their various clubs “success in football is as a result of collective &not individual efforts“. #SupportTeamNaija.

1 Like

Re: Keshi – Nigeria Can Win The World Cup, Nothing Is Impossible by jimfarayola(m): 10:44pm On Nov 14, 2013
Keshi don receive his arrears
Re: Keshi – Nigeria Can Win The World Cup, Nothing Is Impossible by smart134: 10:44pm On Nov 14, 2013
Yea...i Bliv as wel...bliv b4 u receive
Re: Keshi – Nigeria Can Win The World Cup, Nothing Is Impossible by jaytime(m): 10:46pm On Nov 14, 2013
Impossibility is nothing. We can make it happen. Go Keshi...
Re: Keshi – Nigeria Can Win The World Cup, Nothing Is Impossible by Uthman75: 10:47pm On Nov 14, 2013
I bi lyke say dis coach shak baba blue...
Re: Keshi – Nigeria Can Win The World Cup, Nothing Is Impossible by oduason: 10:49pm On Nov 14, 2013
Lmfao

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Free Daily BANKER Betting Tips (1x2) / African History Maker, Asisat Oshoala Thrilled By Champions League Win / Jurgen Klopp Extends Contract With Liverpool Until 2024

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.