Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,331 members, 7,842,964 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 03:59 PM

Keshi – Nigeria Can Win The World Cup, Nothing Is Impossible - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Keshi – Nigeria Can Win The World Cup, Nothing Is Impossible (14067 Views)

Nigeria Can Beat France Today, But Should Be Wary Of The Quarter-final Curse!!! / Win The Cup For Us" - Drogba To Eagles / Mikel: Nigeria Can Defeat Ivory Coast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Keshi – Nigeria Can Win The World Cup, Nothing Is Impossible by dannychris: 12:01am On Nov 15, 2013
all i can write is, God is wit us
Re: Keshi – Nigeria Can Win The World Cup, Nothing Is Impossible by chxe: 12:27am On Nov 15, 2013
[quote author=Samunique] Aboki, Zulugambari. Ur Mate dey Yobe dey farm jero and dawwa plus selling suya.[/quote

and whats your point ?
if u no like wetin i type go hug transfer or better still french kiss cobra. useless fool na ur papa be aboki
Re: Keshi – Nigeria Can Win The World Cup, Nothing Is Impossible by CharliParker: 12:32am On Nov 15, 2013
Mr keshi I hope this is a vission and not a dream well may Gods will be done. If this happen I assure u that U (keshi) and the players will be rewarded hansomely ur generations will never lack anything and Jonathan 2015 is for him to win and become the President if only Nigeria wins the world cup 2014 in Brazil
Re: Keshi – Nigeria Can Win The World Cup, Nothing Is Impossible by OduntanGabriel(m): 2:11am On Nov 15, 2013
I know there is nothing impossible for God to do but saheed osupa can never win a grammy+ super eagles winning the world cup kee?heaven self helps those wey dey help themselves no be with late preparation
Re: Keshi – Nigeria Can Win The World Cup, Nothing Is Impossible by rash47(m): 2:19am On Nov 15, 2013
Positivity.....impossible is nothing
Re: Keshi – Nigeria Can Win The World Cup, Nothing Is Impossible by Habibuisah1(m): 2:56am On Nov 15, 2013
who tell u say na under 17 worldcup?

1 Like

Re: Keshi – Nigeria Can Win The World Cup, Nothing Is Impossible by busayobrig: 3:05am On Nov 15, 2013
HEHEHEHEHEHE!
Re: Keshi – Nigeria Can Win The World Cup, Nothing Is Impossible by Sant1m: 4:29am On Nov 15, 2013
suolboy: That's a big dream, but we can do it.
if the s eagles adopt the free flowing pattern of the eaglets, they ve a chance. To succeed they must drop they walk in the park football they sometimes play, the key is just the eaglets energetic free flowing, one two touch counter attacking pattern and they are good to go with luck. Also they players must ve confidence and self believe and do away with complex
Re: Keshi – Nigeria Can Win The World Cup, Nothing Is Impossible by akee01(m): 6:07am On Nov 15, 2013
is brazil hosting d next under 17world cup?

1 Like

Re: Keshi – Nigeria Can Win The World Cup, Nothing Is Impossible by IAMBREEZY: 6:08am On Nov 15, 2013
I believe,nothing is impossible.
Re: Keshi – Nigeria Can Win The World Cup, Nothing Is Impossible by Akshow: 6:22am On Nov 15, 2013
Qualify first coacheee. Exactly this kind over confidence and under rating na im de kill Nigerians. France 98 we qualify for group stage we never play Denmark we don de dream of Brazil for quarter final all because south africa beat Denmark for group stage. Wetin happen? Na 4-1 Denmark wallop us for game wey we see as walk over. Suffice to say beat Ethiopia n qualify first before this grandiose dream.

1 Like

Re: Keshi – Nigeria Can Win The World Cup, Nothing Is Impossible by safarigirl(f): 6:28am On Nov 15, 2013
isale_gan2:

The headline is meant to grab attention, but what he really said while answering a bunch of other questions posed to him is, “Nothing is impossible in football; we can win the trophy in Brazil but the immediate task at hand is to qualify first for the World Cup."

What do people expect him to say? "Chei! We won't win the World Cup. Why even bother playing the Ethiops on Saturday? Let's just go back home o jare." undecided

On another note, so Keshi used to coach Mali? And Togo? Hmmm.

he coached Togo to qualify for their first ever World Cup appearance. He was also the coach of Mali when they came back from 4 nil down against Angola at AFCON '08 (I think it was that year) to draw 4-4. Perhaps the reason Naija glided past Mali in the Semi-final of AFCON 2013. Make una forget o, no team is invincible, una go shock, Spain go crash out at Round of 16
Re: Keshi – Nigeria Can Win The World Cup, Nothing Is Impossible by olaiya2007(m): 6:47am On Nov 15, 2013
By His (God's) grace we can... Btw it's my birthday today
Re: Keshi – Nigeria Can Win The World Cup, Nothing Is Impossible by babyboy3(m): 6:48am On Nov 15, 2013
Which part of qualifying for the world cup does this guy doesn't understand

He should go and ask Cameroun and how they missed out on the 2006 WC
Re: Keshi – Nigeria Can Win The World Cup, Nothing Is Impossible by huntax(m): 6:50am On Nov 15, 2013
Christmasdon: Please! When last did coach stephen keshi treated his malaria! I want to know.

When last have you seen your English teacher? I want тσ know.

1 Like

Re: Keshi – Nigeria Can Win The World Cup, Nothing Is Impossible by Polio: 6:52am On Nov 15, 2013
Keshi STFU and concentrate on qualifying first!
Re: Keshi – Nigeria Can Win The World Cup, Nothing Is Impossible by Polio: 6:53am On Nov 15, 2013
huntax:

When last have you seen your English teacher? I want тσ know.

Terrible... Maybe you need to see his english teacher too.... your grammatical blunder is on the same level as his own!

2 Likes

Re: Keshi – Nigeria Can Win The World Cup, Nothing Is Impossible by yousee(m): 6:55am On Nov 15, 2013
Adex097:
*in martin luther king jnr's voice*

I HAVE A DREAM !!!! grin grin grin

I wish them all da best cool

that dream is still being fulfilled even as I type.

If Keshi says he can win the world cup is it too much to hope for?

Which of us enters the higher institution and wants to graduate with a "pass"

I understand the need for being practical, but to hope for the best is one of the reasons we exist as humans!
The stuff heroes are made of starts like that!

Last line: I aim for the moon, if I miss it, at least, I'd land a star!!!
Re: Keshi – Nigeria Can Win The World Cup, Nothing Is Impossible by Stepsse(m): 7:18am On Nov 15, 2013
Nonso23: If God be for us... who can be against us??
I believe in Nigeria.. It will be one game at a time till the trophy is ours come 2014! grin
u make brain jere.....sTc
Re: Keshi – Nigeria Can Win The World Cup, Nothing Is Impossible by Stepsse(m): 7:25am On Nov 15, 2013
olaiya2007: By His (God's) grace we can... Btw it's my birthday today
Api bday,enjoy yasef
Re: Keshi – Nigeria Can Win The World Cup, Nothing Is Impossible by ifeanyidavid: 7:26am On Nov 15, 2013
This one na 8 wonders of the world

1 Like

Re: Keshi – Nigeria Can Win The World Cup, Nothing Is Impossible by wickyyolo: 7:30am On Nov 15, 2013
Faithless Nigerians
Re: Keshi – Nigeria Can Win The World Cup, Nothing Is Impossible by ifeanyidavid: 7:34am On Nov 15, 2013
Hahahahahaha. E don happen, this man na comedian o

1 Like

Re: Keshi – Nigeria Can Win The World Cup, Nothing Is Impossible by Nobody: 7:38am On Nov 15, 2013
It's good to dream big bt let's be realistic, this is a big nightmare
Re: Keshi – Nigeria Can Win The World Cup, Nothing Is Impossible by 1shortblackboy: 7:53am On Nov 15, 2013
oga keshi i belive u abeg !
Re: Keshi – Nigeria Can Win The World Cup, Nothing Is Impossible by nickz(m): 8:04am On Nov 15, 2013
I believe in the power of positive thinking smiley keshi is doing this to raise team spirit smiley

whether you think you can or you can't either way you're right!
Re: Keshi – Nigeria Can Win The World Cup, Nothing Is Impossible by Nobody: 8:10am On Nov 15, 2013
yes. I believe you can do it.
Re: Keshi – Nigeria Can Win The World Cup, Nothing Is Impossible by Okaka27(m): 8:12am On Nov 15, 2013
Dats d problem of Nigerians and we are contributing to the problems of this country..

If Keshi says' We cannot and will not win the world cup' u will complain

If he says'we will win the world cup' u will still complain

We do not have faith in ourselves talkmore of the country .pathetic embarassed
Re: Keshi – Nigeria Can Win The World Cup, Nothing Is Impossible by Bome01(m): 8:18am On Nov 15, 2013
#Gbagaun
Christmasdon: Please! When last did coach stephen keshi treated his malaria! I want to know.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How To Fund Your Merrybet At The Nearest ATM Terminal With Your ATM Card.!_@_!__ / South Korea Vs Mexico: World Cup (1 - 2) On 23rd June 2018 / Balotelli And Rossi To Lead Attack Against Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.