Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,658 members, 7,820,299 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:44 PM

How To Seperate The Men From The Boys - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Seperate The Men From The Boys (4110 Views)

See How Niggas Seperate Fight Between Girls / Minocycline Could Stop Men From Cheating / Letter To Single Men From Single Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Seperate The Men From The Boys by kadijen: 8:27pm On Jul 16, 2008
chamotex:

Women do it slow

Girls do it fast

grin

do wat slow? cheesy bad boy embarassed sad grin
Re: How To Seperate The Men From The Boys by Nobody: 8:27pm On Jul 16, 2008
Men come on NL to show their common sense
Boys come on NL without their common sense
Re: How To Seperate The Men From The Boys by chamotex(m): 8:35pm On Jul 16, 2008
kadijen:

do what slow? cheesy bad boy embarassed sad grin

grin na u don corrupt me o cheesy cheesy

but na true i talk now, u should know from experience grin grin grin
Re: How To Seperate The Men From The Boys by StephenP(m): 8:42pm On Jul 16, 2008
Women know when to stop talking and listen.

Girls just talk.
Re: How To Seperate The Men From The Boys by sistawoman: 8:51pm On Jul 16, 2008
StephenP:

Women know when to stop talking and listen.

Girls just talk.

Is that why my husband keeps saying " shut-up your mouth". LOL
Re: How To Seperate The Men From The Boys by StephenP(m): 8:57pm On Jul 16, 2008
I guess.
Re: How To Seperate The Men From The Boys by Nobody: 9:03pm On Jul 16, 2008
Woah, the day my husband says "shut-up your mouth" in a non- joking tone, one of us will spend that night in jail o
Re: How To Seperate The Men From The Boys by kadijen: 9:05pm On Jul 16, 2008
na waooo dis my husband ,my husband myhusband matter don tire me oooo haba sad

i no know if them want the singles girls wey dey for d forum to go commit suicide
Re: How To Seperate The Men From The Boys by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jul 16, 2008
hehe i think say na only me see am.
Sistawoman na wa o . . . there are plenty women here with husbands too you know. We don't need to know his every move. Thanks
Re: How To Seperate The Men From The Boys by kadijen: 9:07pm On Jul 16, 2008
davidylan:

hehe i think say na only see am.
Sistawoman na wa o . . . there are plenty women here with husbands too you know. We don't need to know his every move. Thanks

u couldnt have been more polite my brother
Re: How To Seperate The Men From The Boys by CARUSO(m): 9:08pm On Jul 16, 2008
sistawoman:

Is that why my husband keeps saying " shut-up your mouth". LOL

na only u wey go first get husband!!ahn ahn,

my husband said, my husband fuc.k, my husband suck, my husband eat, my husband nairaland!!lol

if the guy see the rate wey u dey take promote am here, he go kick u comot oo!! grin
Re: How To Seperate The Men From The Boys by Nobody: 9:09pm On Jul 16, 2008
Ruby_Pearl:

Woah, the day my husband says "shut-up your mouth" in a non- joking tone, one of us will spend that night in jail o

na true. grin Little mouse.
Re: How To Seperate The Men From The Boys by StephenP(m): 9:09pm On Jul 16, 2008
CARUSO:

na only u wey go first get husband!!ahn ahn,

my husband said, my husband fuc.k, my husband suck, my husband eat, my husband nairaland!!lol

if the guy see the rate wey u dey take promote am here, he go kick u comot oo!! grin

davidylan:

LOL She reminds me of Onyinye. My boyfriend did. . .
Re: How To Seperate The Men From The Boys by CARUSO(m): 9:10pm On Jul 16, 2008
@sistawoman

even as mama caruso love papa caruso reach, she no dey shout like dis!
Re: How To Seperate The Men From The Boys by sistawoman: 9:10pm On Jul 16, 2008
davidylan:

should i invent a bf to talk about?  When asking questions or commenting on things in my life who exactly should i say said them or who should i say i did them with?

Should i have said "is that why some man i know said to me shut-up your mouth.  or maybe because i have a husband (opps there i go again with that word) i should just never reply because no one want to know that i have one.
Re: How To Seperate The Men From The Boys by debosky(m): 9:11pm On Jul 16, 2008
Ruby_Pearl:

How come you squeezed me tighter when I said it last night? undecided
Re: How To Seperate The Men From The Boys by kadijen: 9:13pm On Jul 16, 2008
sistawoman:

should i invent a boyfriend to talk about?  When asking questions or commenting on things in my life who exactly should i say said them or who should i say i did them with?

Should i have said "is that why some man i know said to me shut-up your mouth.  or maybe because i have a husband (opps there i go again with that word) i should just never reply because no one want to know that i have one.

nobody is telling u to invent a boyfriend

must u tell us everything dat happens in ur matrimonial home?

seriously so many of us here r married ,and very much inlove wt our hubbys ,but it doesnt mean dat we must talk about him every freaking second
Re: How To Seperate The Men From The Boys by StephenP(m): 9:14pm On Jul 16, 2008
sistawoman:

should i invent a boyfriend to talk about?  When asking questions or commenting on things in my life who exactly should i say said them or who should i say i did them with?

We are just saying you just calm down. I mean I have nice abs but I don't go round saying "so one day I was looking at myself in the mirror and one of my pacs moved"

Ruby_Pearl:

and we all know who she will be . . . LOL
Re: How To Seperate The Men From The Boys by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jul 16, 2008
StephenP:

LOL She reminds me of Onyinye. My boyfriend did. . .

the difference is she at least has a husband . . . as for Onyinye . . .  cheesy

sistawoman:

should i invent a boyfriend to talk about?

not at all, just slow down with the "my husband this and that . . ." stories. Just by reading ur posts alone i have a mental picture of what ur husband is like in bed, at the dinner table, while driving, his hobbies, job . . . its not healthy.
Re: How To Seperate The Men From The Boys by sistawoman: 9:15pm On Jul 16, 2008
Point taken
Re: How To Seperate The Men From The Boys by StephenP(m): 9:15pm On Jul 16, 2008
davidylan:

the difference is she at least has a husband . . . as for Onyinye . . .  cheesy

LOL may I borrow sistawoman's words and say "invented"?
Re: How To Seperate The Men From The Boys by Nobody: 9:16pm On Jul 16, 2008
StephenP:

LOL may I borrow sistawoman's words and say "invented"?

"Lied" is more like it.
Re: How To Seperate The Men From The Boys by kadijen: 9:16pm On Jul 16, 2008
lmao where is d onyinye and her celtics game  cheesy ive missed her
Re: How To Seperate The Men From The Boys by chamotex(m): 9:17pm On Jul 16, 2008
sistawoman:

dont mind jare, tell us all the sexual activities that take place btw you and ur husband abeg.  im sure you fuc.ked him last nite aswell?  grin grin
Re: How To Seperate The Men From The Boys by kadijen: 9:17pm On Jul 16, 2008
chamotex:

don't mind jare, tell us all the sexual activities that take place between you and your husband abeg.  im sure you fuc.ked him last night aswell?  grin grin

sharapppp diaaa joooo cheesy bad boy grin u wan carry her do yeye abi? grin grin
Re: How To Seperate The Men From The Boys by chamotex(m): 9:20pm On Jul 16, 2008
kadijen:

sharapppp diaaa joooo cheesy bad boy grin u wan carry her do yeye abi? grin grin

no now,

i just love to hear SEX stories grin grin grin
Re: How To Seperate The Men From The Boys by CARUSO(m): 9:23pm On Jul 16, 2008
chamotex:

don't mind jare, tell us all the sexual activities that take place between you and your husband abeg. im sure you fuc.ked him last night aswell? grin grin

the poor fella got bleeped to stupor yday again! grin

as i like toto reach if i fit sista woman boyf/husband, i go don cut out! wink
Re: How To Seperate The Men From The Boys by kadijen: 9:25pm On Jul 16, 2008
grin grin grin weaklings grin cheesy cheesy
Re: How To Seperate The Men From The Boys by CARUSO(m): 9:29pm On Jul 16, 2008
kadijen:

grin grin grin weaklings grin cheesy cheesy

grin
Re: How To Seperate The Men From The Boys by chamotex(m): 9:33pm On Jul 16, 2008
CARUSO:

the poor fella got bleeped to stupor yday again! grin

as i like toto reach if i fit sista woman boyf/husband, i go don cut out! wink

the way that woman dey take mess her husband on a regular basis, i wont be surprised if the guy just pack hin load and run for his dear life!! grin grin grin grin
Re: How To Seperate The Men From The Boys by kadijen: 9:37pm On Jul 16, 2008
chamotex:

the way that woman dey take mess her husband on a regular basis, i wont be surprised if the guy just pack hin load and run for his dear life!! grin grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin

but haba its ok abeg,shes a married woman ,u pple should respect her if not for anything for her status
Re: How To Seperate The Men From The Boys by CARUSO(m): 9:44pm On Jul 16, 2008
kadijen:

grin grin grin grin

but haba its ok abeg,shes a married woman ,u people should respect her if not for anything for her status

one thing i like about sista-woman is the fact that she is so open!!

one thing i dont like is mentioning my husband this, my husband dat 10000times in a sentence!! grin

ride on jare my aunty, na ur time!! grin

sista-woman rocks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Is It Harder To Find A 'good Man' Or A 'good Woman'? / In Pursuit Of Happiness--will You Take Her Back? / I Was Screaming Loud And Disturbing Neighbours While He Did It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.