Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,607 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:04 PM

GraphicsPlus Sells Video Tutorials He Got For Free - Webmasters (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / GraphicsPlus Sells Video Tutorials He Got For Free (8628 Views)

Download All PHP Video Tutorials By Thenewboston / Man Sells Ebola.com For 33 Million Naira / Teenager Sells Mobile Startup To Yahoo for $30 Million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: GraphicsPlus Sells Video Tutorials He Got For Free by kingthreat(m): 1:33pm On Nov 17, 2013
GraphicsPlus: 1. Lynda -
PHP with MYSQL beyond the basics (99 videos)

2. Lynda - Foundations of Programming Databases (40 videos)

3. Lynda - Foundations of Programming Object Oriented Design (47 videos)

4. Lynda - Foundations of Programming Fundamentals (61 videos)

5. Lynda - Object Oriented Programming with PHP (37 videos)

6. Lynda - PHP with MySQL Essential Training (98 videos)

Total - 382 videos.

I am ready to give out the above 6 courses at a ridiculous price.

Again, if u want the database of over 600 videos on:
www.webtutsfromscratch.com then send me email and tell me how much u
have.

I will be giving out the videos to any interested Nairalander at the CHEAPEST COST.

Shoot me an email at: alexwritings@gmail.com

Shame no dey catch you?
By the way, I think this guy needs to be banned.

Nairaland's Rules
9. Don't use Nairaland for illegal acts, e.g fraud, piracy, and spreading malware.

6 Likes

Re: GraphicsPlus Sells Video Tutorials He Got For Free by EasyNaijacom: 1:39pm On Nov 17, 2013
[b]I don't have the energy to quote anybody here, but I'll make a few points.

First, those people saying it is the same crime to use PC softwares like Microsoft office and Dreamweaver are clearly thinking with their left armpits.
If I download a free copyrighted software online, who gets arrested? The downloader or the distributor? When the FBI arrested Kim dot com and all employees of Megaupload why didn't you ask them to arrest all the people downloading stuff from the website?

Secondly, whoever is behind that username talk2me006, don't just let me start with you because if I do, you will start questioning your ancestors. How can you be defending someone you know nothing about? Why should the OP edit his post? I remember vividly then that after Elvis' lengthy post was locked by Slyrox (God bless his soul), GraphicsPlus stubbornheadedly went behind to open a fresh thread calling this boy all sorts and re-opening a wound which was already begining to heal. Why should we have pity on someone who wasn't even ready to drop accusations even when Dual Core and Javanian had met with Elvis and had confirmed that he was indeed a 14 year old boy? Why should we?

If this nigga G+ had told us that he was starving, at least men would have put heads together to see that their mentor doesn't loose weight, even if it's one bag of yellow garri we come up with, at least it would be enough for him and some of his indian co-starvees.... but what did he do, he tried to outsmart his fellow country men. Does he think that he can use that his exhaust pipe nose to intimidate people anyhow? Please.
(For other people reading this, you will notice I am only speaking to him the same way he speaks to other people, his replies on this thread will tell you the kind of heart he has.)

Like I said, all those videos are on Youtube. If you cannot afford 3K for 4GB, there is an airtel BB plan (which I'm currently using) which gives you 4GB for 1500 (*141*161#), so you can watch them for free at thenewboston.org[/b]

8 Likes

Re: GraphicsPlus Sells Video Tutorials He Got For Free by CODEEATER(m): 1:45pm On Nov 17, 2013
U didn't mention the fact that ur airtel plan doesn't work on all sims...only s select few...
Re: GraphicsPlus Sells Video Tutorials He Got For Free by EasyNaijacom: 1:51pm On Nov 17, 2013
CODE-EATER:
U didn't mention the fact that ur airtel plan doesn't work on all sims...only s select few...
Then get it for 3K on other networks.. or pay GraphicsPlus 15K for the CDs (since he hasn't been arrested yet). Your choice.

1 Like

Re: GraphicsPlus Sells Video Tutorials He Got For Free by soloqy: 2:03pm On Nov 17, 2013

Total - 382 videos.

have.

I will be giving out the videos to any interested Nairalander at the CHEAPEST COST.

Bro, you do realize that with this attitude, you would have no moral justification to prosecute or hound anyone that obtains (via any means) , any premium apps , software , web sites, or programs you create in future?
Re: GraphicsPlus Sells Video Tutorials He Got For Free by brown4959: 2:42pm On Nov 17, 2013

Total - 382 videos.

The size is 4.8GB. I will put them in DVD and send to u anywhere u ar in
Nigeria. If u want these videos at a cheaper rate, let me know.

Or u want a discounted price on the over 600 videos on:
have.

Email: alexwritings@gmail.com

YOU ARE NOT EVEN ASHAMED OF YOUR SELF. smh #Ole
Re: GraphicsPlus Sells Video Tutorials He Got For Free by kingthreat(m): 3:00pm On Nov 17, 2013
Singing
"Someone is starving in India
Hard drugs no longer an option
No thanks to the brutal locals in Goa
Time to pirate tutorial videos to survive"
Re: GraphicsPlus Sells Video Tutorials He Got For Free by talk2me006(m): 3:32pm On Nov 17, 2013
@easynaija.com
i swear i didnt know your problem.
Nobody is happy with what graphicplus did.
i have also condem graphicplus in the past especially about that 14yrs old boy.
my comment on this topic doesnt need you to talk to me like that.
or is a crime for u to forgive him after he has apologized before.
park well joorr
Re: GraphicsPlus Sells Video Tutorials He Got For Free by talk2me006(m): 3:44pm On Nov 17, 2013

Total - 382 videos.

The size is 4.8GB. I will put them in DVD and send to u anywhere u ar in
Nigeria. If u want these videos at a cheaper rate, let me know.

Or u want a discounted price on the over 600 videos on:
have.

Email: alexwritings@gmail.com
What u did here is very very bad.
if truely you want to be a someone that want to correct his mistake, you suppose to pull down that website.
Re: GraphicsPlus Sells Video Tutorials He Got For Free by kingthreat(m): 4:12pm On Nov 17, 2013
talk2me006:
What u did here is very very bad.
if truely you want to be a someone that want to correct his mistake, you suppose to pull down that website.

Talktome, I think you're getting to understand who Graphicsplus is. He sees flaws in others, wants them to correct it. But in himself, he remains righteous and rejects correction. Well, why he has gone mute is simply because he has no reasonable case to hold on to.

I'm surprised why a good graphic artist and web developer will reduce himself into selling pirated dvds available in computer village for N300 for N15,000.
Re: GraphicsPlus Sells Video Tutorials He Got For Free by CODEEATER(m): 6:07pm On Nov 17, 2013
kingthreat:

Talktome, I think you're getting to understand who Graphicsplus is. He sees flaws in others, wants them to correct it. But in himself, he remains righteous and rejects correction. Well, why he has gone mute is simply because he has no reasonable case to hold on to.

I'm surprised why a good graphic artist and web developer will reduce himself into selling pirated dvds available in computer village for N300 for N15,000.
seriously... u over exaggerated that one o...N300 4 programming vids?... SAME VIDS? or r u just talking abt Normal DVDs?
Re: GraphicsPlus Sells Video Tutorials He Got For Free by Ajibel(m): 7:37pm On Nov 17, 2013
You people still dey ontop matter. I seem to always enjoy the two sections the more when cases like this happen.
Erm, abeg who next 'll be exposed embarassed
Re: GraphicsPlus Sells Video Tutorials He Got For Free by dheaven: 9:00pm On Nov 17, 2013

Total - 382 videos.

have.

i will buy cos is not easy to download videos in Nigeria cos of slow internet connection
Re: GraphicsPlus Sells Video Tutorials He Got For Free by elvis10ten(m): 9:54pm On Nov 17, 2013
CODE-EATER:
is there any thing i can do to increase my chances of being selected ?. 2gb doesn't last more than 5 days for me.
Re: GraphicsPlus Sells Video Tutorials He Got For Free by brown4959: 7:46am On Nov 18, 2013
sunday478: guy u are not doing this based on based on the fact that the accused violated copyright law, but you are doing it out of envy and Jealousy, and if not until you drop those in life, you can never progress.

envy and Jealousy my foot
Re: GraphicsPlus Sells Video Tutorials He Got For Free by wisemania(m): 9:17am On Nov 18, 2013
Re: GraphicsPlus Sells Video Tutorials He Got For Free by sisqology(m): 9:19am On Nov 18, 2013
wisemania:
odai pe o laya gan..i no nid drag wit u....
Ar u in d university?
If yes ,ibeg fire me ur contact(real name,name of institution and dept) if he sure 4u...

*dies*
Re: GraphicsPlus Sells Video Tutorials He Got For Free by Urine: 9:55am On Nov 18, 2013
wisemania:
Ar u in d university?
If yes ,ibeg fire me ur contact(real name,name of institution and dept) if he sure 4u...

Lmao. My guy dey form rugged man.

On a more serious note, this Graphic + guy no try @ all, I have all these videos on my hard drive and I got them for FREE from my mates. In this age wey people dey make everything open source...
Re: GraphicsPlus Sells Video Tutorials He Got For Free by wisemania(m): 10:10am On Nov 18, 2013
Urine:

Lmao. My guy dey form rugged man.

On a more serious note, this Graphic + guy no try @ all, I have all these videos on my hard drive and I got them for FREE from my mates. In this age wey people dey make everything open source...
rugged man ke....nay!
I juz wan make d op my friend,notin mor notin less...
We kw say g+ violate copyright laws,infact i just did few minz ago, and every1 does same...my point is y did d op create a thread for such a tin dat shudnt be a publicised issue 4 discause
Re: GraphicsPlus Sells Video Tutorials He Got For Free by kingthreat(m): 10:31am On Nov 18, 2013
If you are in Lag, use Cobranet, they dont charge for data from 12am to 6am. In 2 days, you will have all the videos. Very fast internet speed.
elvis10ten: is there any thing i can do to increase my chances of being selected ?. 2gb doesn't last more than 5 days for me.
Re: GraphicsPlus Sells Video Tutorials He Got For Free by brown4959: 12:02pm On Nov 18, 2013
wisemania:
Ar u in d university?

na mouth your type get,

if you die now, them go say na your village people cause am.

drop urs too..
Re: GraphicsPlus Sells Video Tutorials He Got For Free by Slyr0x: 12:31pm On Nov 18, 2013
Derailers will get BANNED till 18th December (at least you'll get released for Christmas) grin

Thanks.

MOD

3 Likes

Re: GraphicsPlus Sells Video Tutorials He Got For Free by brown4959: 12:33pm On Nov 18, 2013
Slyr0x: Derailers will get BANNED till 18th December (at least you'll get released for Christmas) grin

Thanks.

MOD

cheesy grin cheesy
Re: GraphicsPlus Sells Video Tutorials He Got For Free by kingthreat(m): 12:52pm On Nov 18, 2013
Slyr0x: Derailers will get BANNED till 18th December (at least you'll get released for Christmas) grin

Thanks.

MOD

How about those using Nairaland for illegal acts like piracy. Mod, kindly check Number 9 of Nairalandd's Rules
Re: GraphicsPlus Sells Video Tutorials He Got For Free by wisemania(m): 1:47pm On Nov 18, 2013
brown4959:

na mouth your type get,

if you die now, them go say na your village people cause am.

drop urs too..
baba we no fit quarel,i no juz like hw u take handle g+ mata,na man u and me be,we nor suppose beef coz we no be woman...anywaz make he end here..*shop knuckle*...
Baba Slyrox ,this thread need be closed,coz it will continue to spawn a plethora of disgurst...
*i rest my case*
Re: GraphicsPlus Sells Video Tutorials He Got For Free by sisqology(m): 2:32pm On Nov 18, 2013

Thanks.

MOD

*dancing without music*
Re: GraphicsPlus Sells Video Tutorials He Got For Free by elvis10ten(m): 4:22pm On Nov 18, 2013
kingthreat: If you are in Lag, use Cobranet, they dont charge for data from 12am to 6am. In 2 days, you will have all the videos. Very fast internet speed.
am a ph boy o.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Simple Steps To Get Backlinks From .gov And .edu Sites / Park N Shop Acquires Shopforless.com,nigeria's Pioneer Online Mall / HELP! My 4years Blog Is Missing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.