Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:46 AM

GraphicsPlus Sells Video Tutorials He Got For Free - Webmasters (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / GraphicsPlus Sells Video Tutorials He Got For Free (8618 Views)

Download All PHP Video Tutorials By Thenewboston / Man Sells Ebola.com For 33 Million Naira / Teenager Sells Mobile Startup To Yahoo for $30 Million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: GraphicsPlus Sells Video Tutorials He Got For Free by doffman: 5:28pm On Nov 19, 2013
Slyr0x:

You have been banned for breaking Rules 6 & 9.

Thanks
thumb up !
Re: GraphicsPlus Sells Video Tutorials He Got For Free by doffman: 5:31pm On Nov 19, 2013
Slyr0x:

Thanks
thumb up srrlox!
if graphicplus dare secretely show those video advert again. we , good nairalander will hack down dat fuckin site .
thanks
Re: GraphicsPlus Sells Video Tutorials He Got For Free by Slyr0x: 5:49pm On Nov 19, 2013
MonsieurCoder

As a Moderator, I have NO control over what we (Nairaland Webmasters Members) do in our closets/online/offices/private lives/etc. .

Some of us could be Armed Robbers, Fraudsters, e-criminals, ritualists, etc etc, but my MOD power doesn't cover those domains!

The only binding factor are the NL rules! As long as you don't break Nairaland 21 Rules, then we are fine! This is all I have been saying.

I banned G+ NOT 'cos he is reselling premium videos, but 'cos he broke Nairaland rules 6 & 9
Re: GraphicsPlus Sells Video Tutorials He Got For Free by MonsieurCoder: 5:58pm On Nov 19, 2013
That isn't the issue, the issue is you are defending someone that takes even you for a fool, After all what was said on this thread one would expect someone of his reputation, pride and ego on this board to have atleast mellowed down a bit, Rather, Even on THIS VERY THREAD he continued advertising the site, that simply means we are all fools and can do NOTHING.

So the MAIN question is, why are you defending him? why don't you let us carry on?

2 Likes

Re: GraphicsPlus Sells Video Tutorials He Got For Free by doffman: 6:35pm On Nov 19, 2013
i guess easynaija is typing. grin grin
Re: GraphicsPlus Sells Video Tutorials He Got For Free by Slyr0x: 6:45pm On Nov 19, 2013
MonsieurCoder

Young Man, I refuse to reply your posts as it has lost ALL objectivity!

Cheers

1 Like

Re: GraphicsPlus Sells Video Tutorials He Got For Free by kingthreat(m): 6:47pm On Nov 19, 2013
Thumbs up Slyrox. Perhaps the dude will reconsider his actions and brainstorm on more legal means to earn a living.

Really im scared of Nairaland. You cant fuckup and think you're wise. There's always someone a step ahead.
Re: GraphicsPlus Sells Video Tutorials He Got For Free by ujuslims(f): 7:32pm On Nov 19, 2013
Eeesh! I've followed this thread to this point...just reading. Awesome. Grsphicplus finally banned, I'm raising my bole and fish to that!
#elvisyoudesee

1 Like

Re: GraphicsPlus Sells Video Tutorials He Got For Free by sisqology(m): 8:13pm On Nov 19, 2013
Slyr0x:

Thanks

*dancing* Our mod e haff vex patapata

*meditating* Who's next to 'eat' ban o shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: GraphicsPlus Sells Video Tutorials He Got For Free by wisemania(m): 10:40pm On Nov 19, 2013
Am very sure brown is comming soon with a brown new username--watchout MOD,against his unguarded uterrances...
Re: GraphicsPlus Sells Video Tutorials He Got For Free by sunday478(m): 10:31am On Nov 20, 2013
Slyr0x:

Thanks

https://www.nairaland.com/1513713/java-tutorial-videos-beginers-professional
Re: GraphicsPlus Sells Video Tutorials He Got For Free by remmyz(m): 10:54pm On Nov 21, 2013
won ti get man yi sha

Re: GraphicsPlus Sells Video Tutorials He Got For Free by Nobody: 11:34am On Nov 25, 2013
GraphicsPlus:
Why will I mortgage my conscience because of some useless dollars? Why will I throw dignity to the thin air because I think there is some cash that will come out from this dirty game? Why will I sacrifice the future of my children on the altar of immediate gratification just because I want to make some dollars that will always be a fraction of what google is making in a day through legitimate means? Why will I drag my generation and the generations of my children into mud just because I want to satisfy my selfish ambition? Why will I focus on something that will keep ruining lives when google have developed AngularJs and now thinking of another framework to develop? Why will I follow the way of destruction when I can champion the campaign to create more safe ways for our children? Why? Why? Why?

Here is my conclusion. I will never use my talent to promote or develop whatever that will make me to be ashamed of myself in the nearest future.
So help me God.
https://www.nairaland.com/1375531/why-nigerians-shy-away-developing

Sorry to bump this thread,but I hope to provide Mr Alex an opportunity to clear his name.

Step 1 : Please take down the website. http://www.webtutsfromscratch.com/
Step 2 :Stop all illegal sales of proprietary materials.
Step 3 : Apologize to Nairalanders via a new thread.This would have been unnecessary but it seems a lot of people were looking up to you before this fiasco.Someone even suggested you moderate this section.

All men make mistakes but only real men take responsibility.
I hope you take this in good faith.
Cheers!

5 Likes

Re: GraphicsPlus Sells Video Tutorials He Got For Free by kingthreat(m): 11:12am On Oct 28, 2015
This discussion was EPIC grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How To Make Pics Uncopyable / Simple Steps To Get Backlinks From .gov And .edu Sites / The Difference Between Nigerian And US Verified Non Hosted Adsense Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.