Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,994 members, 7,817,947 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:38 PM

Bola And Oluremi Tinubu At Their Traditional Wedding - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bola And Oluremi Tinubu At Their Traditional Wedding (41450 Views)

APC Governors Visit Bola Tinubu At His Lagos Residence (Photos) / Aisha Buhari, Ambode, Tinubu At A Wedding Ceremony In Lagos / Oluremi Tinubu For Governor (Lagos State) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bola And Oluremi Tinubu At Their Traditional Wedding by Brimmie(m): 1:39pm On Nov 14, 2013
Baba_Eleko: Mentor mi Jagaban! I loyal oooo. Fi le. Nobody can touch it. Ko so mo na ni gbogbo Naija. Omojuomolo 1 of Federal Republic of Nigeria. The only nightmare of PDP. The only headache of PDP. The One!!!! Baba mi, I loyal oooo till thy kingdom come sir!!!!!! Tuale Oko Remi tio send anybody. Come 2015 we go pursue dem comot for that Aso rock without violence as usual. Ballot paper and the court of law go be our weapon. Shun sir baba mi Ojuyobo ko is baba eni to le mu nle le. Fi le Asiwaju gbogbo gidi. Long live the Ebora merindinlogun of Naija politics!!!!
Re: Bola And Oluremi Tinubu At Their Traditional Wedding by greatgod2012(f): 1:39pm On Nov 14, 2013
Tinubu's face totally changed, but his wife's face isn'n really different from how it was.

All in all, they both look good. Wishing them more blissful years ahead. Amen.

1 Like

Re: Bola And Oluremi Tinubu At Their Traditional Wedding by ritux: 1:40pm On Nov 14, 2013
[size=18pt]Why on the home page ??[/size]
Re: Bola And Oluremi Tinubu At Their Traditional Wedding by paparazzi1987(m): 1:41pm On Nov 14, 2013
hercules07: Tinubu don manipulate his age ooooooo, if he got married in 1967, how old was he at the time of his marriage? This one na under 17 Naija style. Abi na 1987 be the thing?
Its 1987 not 1967
Re: Bola And Oluremi Tinubu At Their Traditional Wedding by AJEGBINJEKARAUN(m): 1:44pm On Nov 14, 2013
Oyaa! The Jagaban... Eru'ku TIMBA!

1 Like

Re: Bola And Oluremi Tinubu At Their Traditional Wedding by Arysexy(m): 1:44pm On Nov 14, 2013
tallfact: HANDSOME MAN, THE ONLY ONE THAT GIVES WHAT IT TAKES TO MATCH THE POWER THAT BE....... LONG LIVE YOU BUT TREAD WITH CAUTION!

Handsome rabbit shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Re: Bola And Oluremi Tinubu At Their Traditional Wedding by dahfweshdude69: 1:45pm On Nov 14, 2013
Hmmm...most nl users have issues...aren't people entitled to their opinions or what?...If someone likes asiwaju...let it b...y are u insulting people?... at least he isn't forcing u 2 like him... 2 u asiwaju is a useless person whereas to some people he is their hero..so please If people hail him ...it is none of ur business...u either post ur own opinion or ignore d thread....Am not a supporter of asiwaju... but what I read on nl is just irritating... If dey love him...none of ur business

6 Likes

Re: Bola And Oluremi Tinubu At Their Traditional Wedding by Doyensky: 1:46pm On Nov 14, 2013
Typical of a tout.
Baba_Eleko: Mentor mi Jagaban! I loyal oooo. Fi le. Nobody can touch it. Ko so mo na ni gbogbo Naija. Omojuomolo 1 of Federal Republic of Nigeria. The only nightmare of PDP. The only headache of PDP. The One!!!! Baba mi, I loyal oooo till thy kingdom come sir!!!!!! Tuale Oko Remi tio send anybody. Come 2015 we go pursue dem comot for that Aso rock without violence as usual. Ballot paper and the court of law go be our weapon. Shun sir baba mi Ojuyobo ko is baba eni to le mu nle le. Fi le Asiwaju gbogbo gidi. Long live the Ebora merindinlogun of Naija politics!!!!

1 Like

Re: Bola And Oluremi Tinubu At Their Traditional Wedding by Nobody: 1:46pm On Nov 14, 2013
hercules07: Tinubu don manipulate his age ooooooo, if he got married in 1967, how old was he at the time of his marriage? This one na under 17 Naija style. Abi na 1987 be the thing?

It even look like 1957...l think thats 1987l, but these mehn keep on reducing their age just like OBJ keep on reducing his age, this yr he is 80 yrs nest 5 yrs he is 75 na waooo

1 Like

Re: Bola And Oluremi Tinubu At Their Traditional Wedding by wellmax(m): 1:47pm On Nov 14, 2013
dahfweshdude69: Hmmm...most nl users have issues...aren't people entitled to their opinions or what?...If someone likes asiwaju...let it b...y are u insulting people?... at least he isn't forcing u 2 like him... 2 u asiwaju is a useless person whereas to some people he is their hero..so please If people hail him ...it is none of ur business...u either post ur own opinion or ignore d thread....Am not a supporter of asiwaju... but what I read on nl is just irritating... If dey love him...none of ur business

Some peeps are just daft. They just criticize cos hatred has blinded their eyes. You say Tinubu is corrupt yet you've got no evidence or proof.
Re: Bola And Oluremi Tinubu At Their Traditional Wedding by olokunmonee: 1:48pm On Nov 14, 2013
L.M Ayedun..:
Here are former Lagos state governor, Bola Ahmed Tinubu and his lovely wife, Oluremi Tinubu at their traditional wedding years (years, years) ago.

And, below, look at them now. One a Senator, the other a (alleged) godfather. Time has been good to them.
good Fø̲̣̣я̅ them
Re: Bola And Oluremi Tinubu At Their Traditional Wedding by Nobody: 1:50pm On Nov 14, 2013
Is that 1967? Make una confirm that one first before I talk wetin I wan talk.
Re: Bola And Oluremi Tinubu At Their Traditional Wedding by spyroxy1(m): 1:51pm On Nov 14, 2013
which kain barber dis man dey use?

see d way wey the guy shape him head....Abi na shoemaker shape jagaban grin

2 Likes

Re: Bola And Oluremi Tinubu At Their Traditional Wedding by igbsam(m): 1:51pm On Nov 14, 2013
Remi still has that looks.......

1 Like

Re: Bola And Oluremi Tinubu At Their Traditional Wedding by igbsam(m): 1:52pm On Nov 14, 2013
pro01: Is that 1967? Make una confirm that one first before I talk wetin I wan talk.
Its 1987
Re: Bola And Oluremi Tinubu At Their Traditional Wedding by Richiy(f): 1:53pm On Nov 14, 2013
Who bought this one a phone? Just shut it.

1 Like

Re: Bola And Oluremi Tinubu At Their Traditional Wedding by esbjaygmailco(m): 1:53pm On Nov 14, 2013
Igbo slayer. rain of insult..... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Bola And Oluremi Tinubu At Their Traditional Wedding by Bimboscoo: 1:54pm On Nov 14, 2013
oma se o. Smh
Re: Bola And Oluremi Tinubu At Their Traditional Wedding by TheMatrix3: 1:55pm On Nov 14, 2013
Demdem: Lovely couple.
I dont understand how people would describe this pix as "lovely". Rich? Yes, lovely: not quite
Re: Bola And Oluremi Tinubu At Their Traditional Wedding by judedwriter(m): 1:57pm On Nov 14, 2013
Why did tinubu shave his mustache? It made him look a whole lot better wink anyway...they looked lovely then wink
Re: Bola And Oluremi Tinubu At Their Traditional Wedding by Raymysterio(m): 1:57pm On Nov 14, 2013
you need serious eye treatment b4 you go permanently blind.
Re: Bola And Oluremi Tinubu At Their Traditional Wedding by Arysexy(m): 1:57pm On Nov 14, 2013
esbjay@gmail.co:
Igbo slayer. rain of insult..... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

chestbeater give one example of d slayed.
Re: Bola And Oluremi Tinubu At Their Traditional Wedding by Nobody: 1:59pm On Nov 14, 2013
igbsam:
Its 1957

Eziokwu. So, assuming Tinubu was 30 years old at the time, and our darling Oluremi was 20 at the time, how old would they be now? I no sabi maths, make una help me calculate.

I thought the Jagabandit celebrated his "60th" birthday a few months ago?

1 Like

Re: Bola And Oluremi Tinubu At Their Traditional Wedding by Nobody: 2:01pm On Nov 14, 2013

Gbabe, U are a real Lagosian. Lol....

2 Likes

Re: Bola And Oluremi Tinubu At Their Traditional Wedding by dahfweshdude69: 2:02pm On Nov 14, 2013
pro01:

Eziokwu. So, assuming Tinubu was 30 years old at the time, and our darling Oluremi was 20 at the time, how old would they be now? I no sabi maths, make una help me calculate.

I thought the Jagabandit celebrated his "60th" birthday a few months ago?
u call him Tinubu?... what did he steal from you?

1 Like

Re: Bola And Oluremi Tinubu At Their Traditional Wedding by tallfact: 2:04pm On Nov 14, 2013
Arysexy:

Handsome rabbit shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

HOW DOES THAT ADD TO YOUR PROGRESS. IT'S MY BELIEVE THAT YOU ENVY HIM..............CHANGE YOUR CHARACTER!

KINDLY POST THE ORIGINAL PICTURE, THE BACKGROUND AND THE SUIT WERE ALSO MANIPULATED.
Re: Bola And Oluremi Tinubu At Their Traditional Wedding by RockMaxi: 2:07pm On Nov 14, 2013
I really don't think I'm the only one noticing that Oluremi didn't change at all, from 1967 till now still looking young and radiant. cheesy cheesy
Re: Bola And Oluremi Tinubu At Their Traditional Wedding by Nobody: 2:10pm On Nov 14, 2013
Is this when he was still stayin with his biological father in Osun state?
Re: Bola And Oluremi Tinubu At Their Traditional Wedding by esbjaygmailco(m): 2:14pm On Nov 14, 2013
Arysexy:

chestbeater give one example of d slayed.
your ancestors

1 Like

Re: Bola And Oluremi Tinubu At Their Traditional Wedding by sbeezy8: 2:14pm On Nov 14, 2013
Tinubu was handsome- fuk happen to him'? Oluremi has not AGED AT ALL
Re: Bola And Oluremi Tinubu At Their Traditional Wedding by sunex: 2:26pm On Nov 14, 2013

Dat cnt b 1967,its 1987...
Re: Bola And Oluremi Tinubu At Their Traditional Wedding by OYINBOGOJU(m): 2:30pm On Nov 14, 2013

Adjust your glasses old man.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Data Of INEC PVC Collected: Breakdown By Region / Governor Yahaya Bello's Outfit To Mercy Johnson's Event In Kogi / Dino Melaye Poses With His Exotic Cars (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.