Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,257 members, 7,818,880 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:12 AM

Ridiculous Statements Made At Anambra PDP rally - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ridiculous Statements Made At Anambra PDP rally (43754 Views)

Anambra PDP Senators Sacked By Supreme Court / Dismissed Anambra PDP Senator Ekwunife Seeks Nomination From APC! / Anambra PDP Will Cooperate With APGA — Obi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ridiculous Statements Made At Anambra PDP rally by Eziachi: 7:03pm On Nov 14, 2013
cKaiser:

Let every Yorubaman be reminded of those who killed Akintola, Ademulegun and Sodeinde

Let every Yoruba man be reminded of those who attacked Ore in Yorubaland
Very good memory my friend. They also need reminding of those that killed Abiola, his wife and others.
They need reminding that KWARA/iLORIN is still under occupation and their king is not an oba but rather an Emir.

5 Likes

Re: Ridiculous Statements Made At Anambra PDP rally by PointB: 7:03pm On Nov 14, 2013
Pukkah:

When one looks again at the statement describing the APC as an Awolowo party, it becomes obvious that the hatred goes beyond the person of Awolowo and is for the Yorubas . Except you can prove or show how APC alone is the party of Awolowo.

The burden of prove is on you.
Re: Ridiculous Statements Made At Anambra PDP rally by ba7man(m): 7:03pm On Nov 14, 2013
PointB:

Shifting the goal post? Knock yourself out!
They've started feeding you guys the same ol bullsh*t they use to get you.........And you're falling for it.

Can't they campaign using their vision for the State and grand projects to win the people over......rather than those divisive statements??

Well, that's why its Anambra elections......Y'all go ahead and may the best man win.
Re: Ridiculous Statements Made At Anambra PDP rally by Nobody: 7:03pm On Nov 14, 2013
brownbriggs: If you know NGIGE will win like my post

Guess what? Am not even keen on Ngige...I want Anambrarians to live with the consequences of their decision ...and let see how the circumstances and utterances of people prior to the election goes in shaping things in the long run ...let's see who suffer more from xenophobic comments coming from Ibos.

3 Likes

Re: Ridiculous Statements Made At Anambra PDP rally by Nobody: 7:04pm On Nov 14, 2013
cKaiser:

Omo Yoruba, How can those who killed Akintola still be roaming around our ancestral land

Omo Oduduwa, How can those who killed Ademulegun still be free in our ancestral land

Omo kaaro Oojire How can those who killed Sodeinde still be living freely in Sodeindes ancestral land

Omoluabi, How can those who attacked the land of our ancestors in Ore still be in the land they attacked

EGBON MI OMIJE JABO NI OJU MI.
Re: Ridiculous Statements Made At Anambra PDP rally by cKaiser: 7:04pm On Nov 14, 2013
Eziachi:
Very good memory my friend. They also need reminding of those that killed Abiola, his wife and others.
They need reminding that KWARA/iLORIN is still under occupation and their king is not an oba but rather an Emir.

Its one at a time

Lets deal with the one who talked about Awolowo yesterday before going to the others

2 Likes

Re: Ridiculous Statements Made At Anambra PDP rally by PointB: 7:05pm On Nov 14, 2013
Eziachi:

lol,

Pa Eziachi, it's good to have you back. That's some wicked punch! You play this devil's advocate role to perfection. I doff my hat! cheesy
Re: Ridiculous Statements Made At Anambra PDP rally by PointB: 7:06pm On Nov 14, 2013
cKaiser:

Its one at a time

Lets deal with the one who talked about Awolowo yesterday before going to the others

lol,

While the Ewa Oloyi (beans) war with the hausa/fulani rages on. Carry on, we dey ground!
Re: Ridiculous Statements Made At Anambra PDP rally by Arysexy(m): 7:07pm On Nov 14, 2013
cKaiser:

Omo Yoruba, How can those who killed Akintola still be roaming around our ancestral land

Omo Oduduwa, How can those who killed Ademulegun still be free in our ancestral land

Omo kaaro Oojire How can those who killed Sodeinde still be living freely in Sodeindes ancestral land

Omoluabi, How can those who attacked the land of our ancestors in Ore still be in the land they attacked

Bc u drag them back to ur land as against their wish
Re: Ridiculous Statements Made At Anambra PDP rally by cKaiser: 7:08pm On Nov 14, 2013
Arysexy: Bc u drag them back to ur land as against their wish

Who dragged who back? We merely punished them for daring to attack Yorubaland

2 Likes

Re: Ridiculous Statements Made At Anambra PDP rally by Eziachi: 7:08pm On Nov 14, 2013
Ngokafor: ...but APC has got some nerve!!!...after the deportation saga and all the multitude of insults that followed from Fani Kayode and co(an APC chieftain btw)..with no atom of decorum what-so-ever..

Was it APC or the Lagos state govt that deport people? What about the deportations or 2tier taxation in the north? What did the federal govt/attorney general do about the deportation.
Re: Ridiculous Statements Made At Anambra PDP rally by Eziachi: 7:10pm On Nov 14, 2013
cKaiser:

Who dragged who back? We merely punished them for daring to attack Yorubaland
Abacha/Mustapha attacked Lagos for 5 years, what did you do? Only our 20 minute wait to eat groundnut at Ore that worries you so much. Nice!

2 Likes

Re: Ridiculous Statements Made At Anambra PDP rally by WilyWily2: 7:10pm On Nov 14, 2013
KIRIJI: what do you mean by western yoruba? What do you mean by ondo people dont like awolowo? You ibos killed brigadier samuel ademulegun an ondo man, you ibos invaded ore a n ondo town and now you ibos speak ill of obafemi awolowo while gej looks on and you expect ondos to vote for him?
I know Igbo people more than you, Igbos have never planed to kill ondo people before, not possible.
Do you know why Mimiko don't want to see Fashola and Tinubu in Ondo, these people are Thieves. Ondos experience in the hand of Awolowo during his reign are still fresh in their memory, he developed Abeokuta and turn his back on Akure. Now that God have blessed them with oil, all the Western Yoruba parasites want to dislodge them of their wealth, Ondo people are Wiser now. they hate Tinubu APC

4 Likes

Re: Ridiculous Statements Made At Anambra PDP rally by PointB: 7:11pm On Nov 14, 2013
ba7man: They've started feeding you guys the same ol bullsh*t they use to get you.........And you're falling for it.

Can't they campaign using their vision for the State and grand projects to win the people over......rather than those divisive statements??

Well, that's why its Anambra elections......Y'all go ahead and may the best man win.

All politics is local; let the local be told what they want to hear, even if it the truth. Awolowo killed Igbos; Awolowo said it was fair! Why can't Igbo politicians repeat it after him.

Personally, I would rather vote a goat than vote a party of Igbo killers. If Anambra voters agree that APC is an Awolowolo party and the politicians are capitalizing on that. Permit to say in Awolowo's voice - 'All is fair...'

1 Like

Re: Ridiculous Statements Made At Anambra PDP rally by Eziachi: 7:12pm On Nov 14, 2013
cKaiser:

Its one at a time

Its better to put this up at the same time before they forget.
Re: Ridiculous Statements Made At Anambra PDP rally by cKaiser: 7:12pm On Nov 14, 2013
Eziachi: Abacha/Mustapha attacked Lagos for 5 years, what did you do?

Abacha died and Al Mustapha spent the better part of the last 15yrs in jail.

Now its time to deal with the killers of Ademulegun, Sodeinde and Akintola

4 Likes

Re: Ridiculous Statements Made At Anambra PDP rally by Nobody: 7:14pm On Nov 14, 2013
GOODLUCK EBELE AZIKIWE JONATHAN YOU HAVE BITTEN MORE THAN YOU COULD CHEW
Re: Ridiculous Statements Made At Anambra PDP rally by cKaiser: 7:14pm On Nov 14, 2013
PointB:

All politics is local; let the local be told what they want to hear, even if it the truth. Awolowo killed Igbos; Awolowo said it was fair! Why can't Igbo politicians repeat it after him.

Personally, I would rather vote a goat than vote a party of Igbo killers. If Anambra voters agree that APC is an Awolowolo party and the politicians are capitalizing on that. Permit to say in Awolowo's voice - 'All is fair...'

Of course all is fair

And when the repercussion fall on Arthur Ezes kinsmen in Yorubaland

Its all fairrrr

1 Like

Re: Ridiculous Statements Made At Anambra PDP rally by Eziachi: 7:17pm On Nov 14, 2013
cKaiser:

I didn't realise that you killed Abacha. Now how have you dealt with Kwara and it's Emir since more than 100 years?

2 Likes

Re: Ridiculous Statements Made At Anambra PDP rally by whitecat007: 7:18pm On Nov 14, 2013
He was just trying to pull a fast one on you and others, and then add a little more lie at a time.

I have never seen or heard of such a group of people that would do and say anything to claim other people's credits
eggheaders:

The same akunyili that was telling us the president was well and kicking when he is long dead. She only change her views when it was obvious the lie wasn't flying with majority of Nigerians anymore. Where was aka ikaenga, ohaneze and any prominent Igbo during this gej trying times. We have been known to always stand up for cause in this country. From gani fahewemin to falana to Soyinka to the kuti brother to odumakin and numerous oau student.
Re: Ridiculous Statements Made At Anambra PDP rally by Nobody: 7:18pm On Nov 14, 2013
WilyWily2:
I know Igbo people more than you, Igbos have never planed to kill ondo people before, not possible.
Do you know why Mimiko don't want to see Fashola and Tinubu in Ondo, these people are Thieves. Ondos experience in the hand of Awolowo during his reign are still fresh in their memory, he developed Abeokuta and turn his back on Akure. Now that God have blessed them with oil, all the Western Yoruba parasites want to dislodge them of their wealth, Ondo people are Wiser now. they hate Tinubu APC
omo ibo what did you know about ondo? Gbalegi cocoa plantation at idanre in ondo state is a present evidence of the bounty the people of ondo enjoyed during the days of the western region under awolowos administration

1 Like

Re: Ridiculous Statements Made At Anambra PDP rally by OrlandoOwoh(m): 7:19pm On Nov 14, 2013
KIRIJI: OMO YORUBA ERONU, OMO ODU'A ERO AROKAN
Hubert Ogunde said this in the 1960s about the Yoruba.
Re: Ridiculous Statements Made At Anambra PDP rally by Eziachi: 7:20pm On Nov 14, 2013
Sheeple:

People grow wiser with age. But when senility comes in, it's time to give up.

Don't become another Achebe, old man.
I wish everyday to becomes Achebe, but I can't because he is too big for me to become. Its not nice to cherry pick history, my good friend.

2 Likes

Re: Ridiculous Statements Made At Anambra PDP rally by PointB: 7:20pm On Nov 14, 2013
cKaiser:

Of course all is fair

And when the repercussion fall on Arthur Ezes kinsmen in Yorubaland

Its all fairrrr

Let's us cross that bridge when we get to it. When we don't plan, we improvise. There is nothing falling from heaven that the earth will no receive. We recovered from the 1967-70 genocide, we will recover from another. The question you should ask yourself is can SW recover from modern/urban insurgency from war? Think carefully before you answer!

3 Likes

Re: Ridiculous Statements Made At Anambra PDP rally by ettybaba(m): 7:21pm On Nov 14, 2013
cKaiser:

Its time bro. Its time. I'm sure the Good Lord will help me. Igbo must pay dearly for this.
Re: Ridiculous Statements Made At Anambra PDP rally by cKaiser: 7:21pm On Nov 14, 2013
Eziachi:
I didn't realise that you killed Abacha. Now how have you dealt with Kwara and it's Emir since more than 100 years?

We choose who we deal with first

First to deal with are the kinsmen of Arthur Eze and the killers of Akintola Sodeinde, Ademulegun

1 Like

Re: Ridiculous Statements Made At Anambra PDP rally by SUBMARINE: 7:21pm On Nov 14, 2013
@Eziachi So u are a yoruba pretending to be Igbo. Very soon u go claim local govt and state wey u no come from. Inferiority complex at its peak.
Re: Ridiculous Statements Made At Anambra PDP rally by surecan: 7:22pm On Nov 14, 2013
Eziachi:
Old Eastern? Where was this old eastern between 1967-2009? Edwin Clark from the old east, is no less enemy than....... to the Igbo nation.

How did he become an enemy to Igbo? this is how you spread your false news during those days with your adulterated hatred news, all man is wise now and you cant deceive them any more
Re: Ridiculous Statements Made At Anambra PDP rally by cKaiser: 7:23pm On Nov 14, 2013
PointB:

Let's us cross that bridge when we get to it. When we don't plan, we improvise. There is nothing falling from heaven that the earth will no receive. We recovered from the 1967-70 genocide, we will recover from another. The question you should ask yourself is can SW recover from modern/urban insurgency from war? Think carefully before you answer!

Modern/Urban insurgency?

Giving it fancy names wont change anything. Like it was in 1967 so would it be forever especially when it involves the descendants of Adekunle vs Ojukwu

One would always win and one would always flee to Abidjan

1 Like

Re: Ridiculous Statements Made At Anambra PDP rally by ba7man(m): 7:24pm On Nov 14, 2013
Arysexy:

Bc u drag them back to ur land as against their wish
Ekene Dili Chukwu made his fortune transporting Igbos to Lagos. Or you've forgotten "Young Shall Grow Motors"??

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (18) (Reply)

Abiola's Family Slams David Hundeyin, Calls Him A Fake News Peddler / Senator Ademola Adeleke Plays Table Tennis For Physical Fitness (Photo, Video) / Bitrus Jisalo: Tinubu Appoints FCT Native As Minister, The First Time Since 1999

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.