Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,868 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:45 PM

Ridiculous Statements Made At Anambra PDP rally - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ridiculous Statements Made At Anambra PDP rally (43761 Views)

Anambra PDP Senators Sacked By Supreme Court / Dismissed Anambra PDP Senator Ekwunife Seeks Nomination From APC! / Anambra PDP Will Cooperate With APGA — Obi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ridiculous Statements Made At Anambra PDP rally by Socrates05(m): 5:39pm On Nov 14, 2013
Yes, I see reason y many of u in dis country are so deficient in knowledge. Y most of u cant gather words and selects the truth 4 once. Are u not a graduates, i noticed in this NL dat some of d comments agbero in garage cant said, u are saying it. Go back to Gej statement, dat is d only statement he said, and there is nothing wrong in dat statement, he asserted that, 50% jets in nigeria is owning by Anambraian. What is so wrong in dat, 4 God sake, y can u leave this innocent man alone. If most of u are reading the statement line by line b4 u jumped it conclusion, is Tony Nwoye said that, Kidnapping is Lucrative business in Anambra State not GeJ. @babaeleko, dont think u are eloquent in ur comment but u are a kind of person, u cant see the future of this great nation under Gej tenure. because i av noticed u, ur utterance concerning Gej alway smacks ignoramus. Gej is a Graduate of uniport and the best ever in this country 4 now. Pls correct ur statement on B.Sc not bscs & Ph.D not how u write it. Pls next time read along the lines.

1 Like

Re: Ridiculous Statements Made At Anambra PDP rally by eggheaders(m): 5:44pm On Nov 14, 2013
whitecat007: Is anyone actually surprised for real? Cos I am not. I have studied the pattern, ibos makes statements like this to hurt cos they know we care. Yoruba need to bring out their "I don't care" cards each time. If only the Yoruba really knows what time it is in Nigeria now! If only my people can just look at the big picture of where and how it will end.

Nigeria is not one and it will never be. I just feel bad that my people are the last to see where we are. Yoruba have friends in Nigeria, but ibo is not one of them.

The only thing that can change Nigeria is to break the country up, any other thing is just band aid.

We should stop being held to ransom by ibos. As the saying goes " you hate what you can't conquer". Together with their " war of minds" you have a recipe for what will either make them walk all over us or stop them once and for all

We should forget eastern part of Nigeria politically cos tribal card has never been pulled on any other tribe during campaign in the east.
I support this post totally, I know one day they will over step their bounds with our patience. Then the Hausa suyalization of their kinsmen will be like a child's play to what we gonna show them
Re: Ridiculous Statements Made At Anambra PDP rally by OrlandoOwoh(m): 5:44pm On Nov 14, 2013
Arysexy:

Tribal politics was planted by awolowo. U rmbr awolowo vs zik? D cross carpeting dur to tribalism? It will be hard to stop once it start. Mind u dat u lots in APC call GEJ fish brain, fisherman, clueless, retard, etc heaven did not fall.

Arthur eze made his comment very far from wia Gej was seated and u cnt tell if GEJ later reprimanded him for dat. Left for me arthur eze comment was straight forward. He said it dat he lost his father to d war and his sister to awolowo starvation policy, we igbos detest dat name awo, if APC must win any SE, then d earlier they start detaching awo from dia party d better.
. . . and what did Nnamdi Azikiwe do when he got to the House of Assembly of the Eastern Region? Didn't he do same to the minority in the house, where one of them said they were sit tight ministers.
Re: Ridiculous Statements Made At Anambra PDP rally by Italiano1: 5:45pm On Nov 14, 2013
Socrates05: Yes, I see reason y many of u in dis country are so deficient in knowledge. Y most of u cant gather words and selects the truth 4 once. Are u not a graduates, i noticed in this NL dat some of d comments agbero in garage cant said, u are saying it. Go back to Gej statement, dat is d only statement he said, and there is nothing wrong in dat statement, he asserted that, 50% jets in nigeria is owning by Anambraian. What is so wrong in dat, 4 God sake, y can u leave this innocent man alone. If most of u are reading the statement line by line b4 u jumped it conclusion, is Tony Nwoye said that, Kidnapping is Lucrative business in Anambra State not GeJ. @babaeleko, dont think u are eloquent in ur comment but u are a kind of person, u cant see the future of this great nation under Gej tenure. because i av noticed u, ur utterance concerning Gej alway smacks ignoramus. Gej is a Graduate of uniport and the best ever in this country 4 now[b]. Pls correct ur statement on B.Sc not bscs & Ph.D not how u write it. Pls next time read along the lines.[/b]

Go and rewrite your entire post in English, use appropriate paragraphs before you have the effrontery to critique another person's grammar.

4 Likes

Re: Ridiculous Statements Made At Anambra PDP rally by Arysexy(m): 5:47pm On Nov 14, 2013
olayemi53: The statement at the rally and directed to Ngige, by saying he went to joing Awolowo People. That kills Igbos at the present of the president, is too bad, Yorubas know their friends 2015 will tell the world if nigeria is a country.

Make e pain u well well. But he said d truth about awolowo.

Can APGA even field a councillorship candidate in d SW without u lots raising eyebrow about it bn 'omo ibo' party? Ojukwu party?

He who kills by d sword will never allow a matchet cross his back

1 Like

Re: Ridiculous Statements Made At Anambra PDP rally by Arysexy(m): 5:50pm On Nov 14, 2013
eggheaders:
I support this post totally, I know one day they will over step their bounds with our patience. Then the Hausa suyalization of their kinsmen will be like a child's play to what we gonna show them

We are waiting for that day.

1 Like

Re: Ridiculous Statements Made At Anambra PDP rally by handsome2(m): 5:50pm On Nov 14, 2013
This thing pain the OP wella. Which one is ridiculous in a political statement? When they call PDP and the President names, what does he say? When they call PDP Boko Haram, he looks the other way. Nonsense OP.

1 Like

Re: Ridiculous Statements Made At Anambra PDP rally by Nobody: 5:52pm On Nov 14, 2013
Denigrating and calumniating the name of cheif jeremiah obafemi awolowo, and goodluck jonathan the 'president' of Nigeria sat down there smiling and clapping like a doofus.
Re: Ridiculous Statements Made At Anambra PDP rally by Njoy1(f): 5:53pm On Nov 14, 2013
KIRIJI: Denigrating and calumniating the name of cheif jeremiah obafemi awolowo, and goodluck jonathan the 'president' of Nigeria sat down there smiling and clapping like a doofus.

No, he should take the microphone and slap the person. Use your brain sometimes. Or he should walk out. Nonsense and ingredient talk.

1 Like

Re: Ridiculous Statements Made At Anambra PDP rally by Arysexy(m): 5:54pm On Nov 14, 2013
KIRIJI: Denigrating and calumniating the name of cheif jeremiah obafemi awolowo, and goodluck jonathan the 'president' of Nigeria sat down there smiling and clapping like a doofus.

Awolowo is a persona non grata in igboland. Deal with it. APCs greatest undoing will be to campaign with awolowo name.

1 Like

Re: Ridiculous Statements Made At Anambra PDP rally by bronxdog: 5:54pm On Nov 14, 2013
igbo haters on the prowl. Let the truth be told.

1 Like

Re: Ridiculous Statements Made At Anambra PDP rally by eggheaders(m): 5:55pm On Nov 14, 2013
Arysexy:

Can APGA even field a councillorship candidate in d SW without u lots raising eyebrow about it bn 'omo ibo' party? Ojukwu party?

He who kills by d sword will never allow a match cross his back

We don't reason like some stone age peeps here. The spokesman for acn for donkey of years is an anambra man, the commissioner of budget planning is also an anambra man. Loads of igboids are employees in the civil service all across southwest. Especially in the broadcasting sector, can the same be said of your peeps in alaigbo were non natives are not even allowed to own landed properties. What about the security of lives and properties of non natives always at the mercy of mpaiazu guys and other miscreants dolting the landscape of alaigbo. No wonder most Hausa and Yoruba living in Onitsha live inside the barracks or area very close to the barracks.
Re: Ridiculous Statements Made At Anambra PDP rally by CharliParker: 5:55pm On Nov 14, 2013
A whole president that wasted a huge amount of naira from Abuja to Anambra only to speak like sombody that did not attainned secondary school, a leader sopose to live by example, tommorow one nation
Re: Ridiculous Statements Made At Anambra PDP rally by whitecat007: 5:57pm On Nov 14, 2013
He's counting on our short memories again. He came to the SW and called them "rascals" and what did we do in response? We deliver the region to him. I am sure most people have forgotten his recent statement on the tribe that is his pillars of support.

Some things are not for the public, but we Yoruba must get our acts together. We can't keep sleeping on this driver seat
Pukkah:

Absolutely.

Honestly, the handlers of the President should encourage him to issue a statement to disown that reckless statement. It is not too late for him to redeem himself. He needs to do some damage control. And if doesn't do it, I wish him 'good luck'.

He should conduct himself as a President and not a local champion.

President Jonathan should know that he is no longer a PDP candidate or Bayelsa state governor. Whether or not people like it, he's the face of Nigeria. Whether or not Nigeria is a faulty contraption, he should at least do what he swore to do.

As a good leader, he should not victimize, deride, demean or insult any part of the country or religion or physically watch anyone do it.

History will judge him on whether or not he was a 'good leader'.

Re: Ridiculous Statements Made At Anambra PDP rally by Nobody: 5:57pm On Nov 14, 2013
During his 2010 presidential campaign at osun, Gej refered to southwest politicians as rascals. Here he is again at anambra, approvinng a smear campaign againt obafemi awolowo

1 Like

Re: Ridiculous Statements Made At Anambra PDP rally by Chisco4love(m): 6:00pm On Nov 14, 2013
Ngige all the way.
Re: Ridiculous Statements Made At Anambra PDP rally by eggheaders(m): 6:00pm On Nov 14, 2013
Arysexy:

We are waiting for that day.

The Fulani guys in Oyo town didn't also believe what we gat in stock until they were served a little dose of it.
Re: Ridiculous Statements Made At Anambra PDP rally by WilyWily2: 6:02pm On Nov 14, 2013
whitecat007: Is anyone actually surprised for real? Cos I am not. I have studied the pattern, ibos makes statements like this to hurt cos they know we care. Yoruba need to bring out their "I don't care" cards each time. If only the Yoruba really knows what time it is in Nigeria now! If only my people can just look at the big picture of where and how it will end.

Nigeria is not one and it will never be. I just feel bad that my people are the last to see where we are. Yoruba have friends in Nigeria, but ibo is not one of them.

The only thing that can change Nigeria is to break the country up, any other thing is just band aid.

We should stop being held to ransom by ibos. As the saying goes " you hate what you can't conquer". Together with their " war of minds" you have a recipe for what will either make them walk all over us or stop them once and for all

We should forget eastern part of Nigeria politically cos tribal card has never been pulled on any other tribe during campaign in the east.
Whitecat go and listen to speeches Awo/Akintola made about them, inciting Yorubas against Igbos. what i realized, it seems Igbos have learnt a lesson not to be more Nigeria than Nigerians, to follow you guyz and play the game.

1 Like

Re: Ridiculous Statements Made At Anambra PDP rally by Franknigga(m): 6:04pm On Nov 14, 2013
sagombugo: Most of the statements are reckless,divisive and laden with unbridled dosage of charlatanism!

Rather than do what is right to promote oneness amongst us,Arthur Eze wants to play a dubious one by saying Ngige went to join 'Awolowo people who killed Ndigbos'

What a pathetic statement from a man of his exposure!
he is right igbo can,t trust awo people.
Re: Ridiculous Statements Made At Anambra PDP rally by Nobody: 6:06pm On Nov 14, 2013
Tunde bakare, femi falana, wole soyinka, and other members of the SNG took to the street of abuja and fought for GEJ when turai yaradua was sh1tting on him. When the 'cabals' prevented Gej from gaining access to the seat of power in aso rock shortly after the demise of yaradua, it was the yoruba intellegentsia that fought for him. Now he is looking on while the name of obafemi awolowo a man whom the yorubas revere is being ridiculed
Re: Ridiculous Statements Made At Anambra PDP rally by PointB: 6:09pm On Nov 14, 2013
KIRIJI: During his 2010 presidential campaign at osun, Gej refered to southwest politicians as rascals. Here he is again at anambra, approvinng a smear campaign againt obafemi awolowo

I don't see the smear campaign here. Awolowo killed Igbo with his starvation and 20 pounds policy - many Igbos believe this. Whether you do or not in immaterial.

Now Anambra is an Igbo State and PDP and APGA are not Awolowo's party. Politicians will do whatever wins them the local votes. If saying the things Awolowo did against the Igbos during the war wins votes, then by all mean they can and should go ahead. After all, Awolowo said of his starvation policy that "All is fair in war." Perhaps the Anambra politicians should use that comment to hit home the point that Awolowo was a sadistic Igbos killer. Again curse upon hims, and blessing upon Yoruba folks who detest his war policies.

1 Like

Re: Ridiculous Statements Made At Anambra PDP rally by nogames: 6:09pm On Nov 14, 2013
whitecat007: He's counting on our short memories again. He came to the SW and called them "rascals" and what did we do in response? We deliver the region to him. I am sure most people have forgotten his recent statement on the tribe that is his pillars of support.

Some things are not for the public, but we Yoruba must get our acts together. We can't keep sleeping on this driver seat
Bro we don't have short memories, we gona serve him right.. don't forget Osun people refused to vote for him, even when
other SW tactically adopted him as candidate.. 2015 is around the corner, we are waiting
Re: Ridiculous Statements Made At Anambra PDP rally by Nobody: 6:09pm On Nov 14, 2013
Franknigga: he is right igbo can,t trust awo people.
yet ibos cannot ressit coming to 'awo peoples' land
Re: Ridiculous Statements Made At Anambra PDP rally by OrlandoOwoh(m): 6:10pm On Nov 14, 2013
Arysexy:

He who kills by d sword will never allow a matchet cross his back
If Chris Ngige joined an Awolowo party, the same Awolowo you accused of supervising the killing of over 1,000,000 Igbo people, won't it also be right to say Tony Nwoye joined a Boko Haram party? The same party the late National Security Adviser, Adrew Azazi accused in Asaba of being behind the attacks from Boko Haram. What happened to him? He was killed in a plane crash. The innocent Patrick Yakowa was not even spared.
Re: Ridiculous Statements Made At Anambra PDP rally by ba7man(m): 6:11pm On Nov 14, 2013
Well, the Igbos can go ahead and vote these people in, its not my business.................But when they end up mis-ruling their States and they're running to the SW to avioid what they created in their States (While criticizing SW Governors and Swesterners).........Na dat one go cause fight ooo....
Re: Ridiculous Statements Made At Anambra PDP rally by WilyWily2: 6:12pm On Nov 14, 2013
KIRIJI: Tunde bakare, femi falana, wole soyinka, and other members of the SNG took to the street of abuja and fought for GEJ when turai yaradua was sh1tting on him. When the 'cabals' prevented Gej from gaining access to the seat of power in aso rock shortly after the demise of yaradua, it was the yoruba intellegentsia that fought for him. Now he is looking on while the name of obafemi awolowo a man whom the yorubas revere is being ridiculed
But Jonathan did not mention Awolowo, who did that was Arthur Eze. Arthur is not a teenager
Re: Ridiculous Statements Made At Anambra PDP rally by PointB: 6:12pm On Nov 14, 2013
KIRIJI: Tunde bakare, femi falana, wole soyinka, and other members of the SNG took to the street of abuja and fought for GEJ when turai yaradua was sh1tting on him. When the 'cabals' prevented Gej from gaining access to the seat of power in aso rock shortly after the demise of yaradua, it was the yoruba intellegentsia that fought for him. Now he is looking on while the name of obafemi awolowo a man whom the yorubas revere is being ridiculed

They didn't fight for GEJ; they did what they thought was right. And their efforts would have been in vain, until our own Amazon - Dora Akunyili, stepped up and routed the cabal from within. It was Dora Akunyili, not the noise-makers on the street that turned the table against the sinister cabal. Know your history son,
Re: Ridiculous Statements Made At Anambra PDP rally by SUBMARINE: 6:13pm On Nov 14, 2013
@KIRIJI Do u have short term or selective memory. Pls tell us the role Dora Akunyili played as information minister when they refused to hand over to GEJ.
Re: Ridiculous Statements Made At Anambra PDP rally by OrlandoOwoh(m): 6:13pm On Nov 14, 2013
whitecat007: He's counting on our short memories again. He came to the SW and called them "rascals" and what did we do in response? We deliver the region to him. I am sure most people have forgotten his recent statement on the tribe that is his pillars of support.

I love my Osun State voters. He lost there to Nuhu Ribadu.
Re: Ridiculous Statements Made At Anambra PDP rally by WilyWily2: 6:15pm On Nov 14, 2013
nogames: Bro we don't have short memories, we gona serve him right.. don't forget Osun people refused to vote for him, even when
other SW tactically adopted him as candidate.. 2015 is around the corner, we are waiting
Ondos are going to vote for him, they hated Tinubu
Re: Ridiculous Statements Made At Anambra PDP rally by Nobody: 6:15pm On Nov 14, 2013
OMO YORUBA E RONU. OMO ODU'A E RO AROKAN
Re: Ridiculous Statements Made At Anambra PDP rally by PointB: 6:15pm On Nov 14, 2013
ba7man: Well, the Igbos can go ahead and vote these people in, its not my business.................But when they end up mis-ruling their States and they're running to the SW to avioid what they created in their States (While criticizing SW Governors and Swesterners).........Na dat one go cause fight ooo....

They are not running to SW. They are going to other part of 'NIGERIA' because the constitution say they could, as members of Nigeria. As soon as SW becomes Odua Republic, they can write laws to prevent such migration. Until then, shut-up and enjoy the program. Blame Awolowo and co for not allowing the Igbo to leave when they wanted,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Martin Elechi Bowing To Greet Governor Umahi (Photo) / Sabon Gari Market In Kano On Fire / Boko Haram Observed Evening Prayer, Preached In Geidam To Gain Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.