Stats: 3,151,827 members, 7,813,746 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:32 PM

Nigeria Has Suffered! See What They Wrote About Us Again! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Has Suffered! See What They Wrote About Us Again! (2728 Views)

Funny:Ghanaians Don Suffered,see What Nigerians Are Saying About Them On Twitter / See What This Ghanaian TV Presenter Wrote About Buhari's Outfit To The G7summit / People Sef! See What They Wrote About Oby Ezekwesili & Obasanjo (2) (3) (4)

Re: Nigeria Has Suffered! See What They Wrote About Us Again! by Nobody: 8:56pm On Nov 14, 2013
When all nigerian muscicians sing is:

Maga don pay.

Nwa aba gara alaba mela ha.

I go chop your dollar.

Yahooze.

I remember when all the whites were dancing to the tune of this songs. Now people are beginning to tell them the meaning. What is the result?
The result is: ifyou want to do any business with a white and you say your naija, yahooze come to their mind.

Next thing na to discharge. Chai! You wan corner white man? Choi! E no easy oooo, naija made yahoo website popular sote people dey think say yahoo na internet, them no know say na just one website.

*listening to my yahooze and m$aga don pay*
Re: Nigeria Has Suffered! See What They Wrote About Us Again! by Nobody: 9:06pm On Nov 14, 2013
i quick glance at her wikipedia page reveals she is a bile even the republicans barely touch even with a long pole.
#ignore
Re: Nigeria Has Suffered! See What They Wrote About Us Again! by crackhaus: 9:09pm On Nov 14, 2013
eaxes:
Been sanitised from birth motherfu**cker plus i have civilised parents that trained ♍є̲ well Ãήϑ arε̲̣̣̣̥ progressives unlyk most baboonish nigerians lyl U̶̲̥̅̊.
Could you please quit typing in them bb fonts?
It's distracting bruv!
Re: Nigeria Has Suffered! See What They Wrote About Us Again! by crackhaus: 9:19pm On Nov 14, 2013
If we were to consider a silver-linning in all she wrote, it would be where she says/thinks Nigerians are smart.
Not that I condone the insult on my country, but what can we do when our record speaks against us.
Re: Nigeria Has Suffered! See What They Wrote About Us Again! by Nobody: 9:31pm On Nov 14, 2013
eaxes:
Shout racism all U̶̲̥̅̊ lyk but Ann coulter is a legend. She isn't scared of sayin Ψᆧ on her mind, something that is difficult ƒ☺я a lot of PC idiots.
Hate PC gone madness. Everyone is racist including ♍є̲ . Heck see H̶̲̥̅θψ Nigerians even get all racist against themselves on Nairaland land. What she says α̅߆ Naij is †яϋ Ãήϑ U̶̲̥̅̊ know i†.
Can someone tell ♍є̲ any country population Ãήϑ run by blacks that make sense. Now dont start tellin ♍є̲ SA or barbados or bahamas..... These countries are built Ãήϑ run by whites even though populated by ψє blacks. Heck countries lyk bahamas/ barbados are still under British overseas territory.

Stop parroting ill-informed, CNN rubbish. Tell us something: How many black run countries have you PERSONALLY visited? I bet it's less than 5. Probably less than 3. Out of the nearly 50 on earth. Why don't you ignore CNN, your colonial sense of inferiority, and your conditioned anti-black impulses, and actually pay visits to some of these countries: Botswana, Jamaica, Gabon, Senegal, Zambia, Tanzania, Kenya, Lesotho? These are black-run nations which if you visit, you will be surprised by the level of order there. The other day I found myself in Jamaica. 100% black run. I'm sure when you think Jamaica you think violence, crime, drugs, disorder etc. But I can tell you for free that Jamaica is one of the most organized places on earth. Go to Kingston, the capital. Streets are as clean as any in America. Not a single open gutter in sight. All streets accompanied by sidewalks with roads swept clean daily, so you don't see a single drop of sand. Well built houses, eateries, banks, everywhere CLEAN. Tourists pouring into the country. Go to Montego Bay, their second biggest city. You would think you're somewhere in Miami. Streets even cleaner than streets in Miami. Hangouts, bars, restaurants, resorts, hotels, all jam-packed with locals and foreigners alike having fun. 24/7 light. Security watertight with well-equipped police. This is a 100% black-run nation, in fact whose ancestors were mostly from Nigeria and Ghana. So what are you talking about?

Go to Tanzania and Botswana. Those are some of the most beautiful, peaceful, and well-run states on the face of the earth. There is nothing wrong in being a developing nation. For historical reasons, all black nations are presently developing nations. THAT cannot be held against them, and so even if Jamaicans or Botswanans are not as rich or technologically advanced as Americans or Japanese, they have shown that they have the wherewithal, socially, politically and economically, to reach that stage in the future.

Other black states are joining up in this renaissance. Today, 6 of the world's 10 fastest growing economies are in Africa, with Nigeria, Ghana and Kenya among them. Two of the reasons attributed for this African surge are better governance and better conflict resolution on the continent in the last 15-20 years. Wars have reduced drastically on the continent compared to 20 years ago. Military rule is but a fading memory. Most countries now have some form of accountable leadership in office. The days of Mobutu, Abacha and Idi Amin are long-gone, replaced by enlightened technocrats like Jonathan, Kuffour and Kenyatta. On the whole, Africa is the second fastest growing region economically in the world after Asia, with a middle class that is now AT LEAST AS LARGE AS CHINA'S, and DEFINITELY LARGER THAN INDIA'S according to the latest research.

So update your views. The black race is on the up!

Re: Nigeria Has Suffered! See What They Wrote About Us Again! by delvinmaya(m): 10:04pm On Nov 14, 2013
eaxes:
Been sanitised from birth motherfu**cker plus i have civilised parents that trained ♍є̲ well Ãήϑ arε̲̣̣̣̥ progressives unlyk most baboonish nigerians lyl U̶̲̥̅̊.

if your parents are civilised, how come they never taught you manners, or should i say you refused to be taught? Cos you find it easy to insult all nigerians. I guess the yoruba proverb about the house being calm only because the *omo ale* hasnt grown up yet is true in your case. If you have an iota of intelligence at all, would you classify and insult all nigerians? because you think you are beta than them? Because you have access to the internet? Grow up
Re: Nigeria Has Suffered! See What They Wrote About Us Again! by obyrich(m): 10:14pm On Nov 14, 2013
eaxes:
You rep your parents well. Didnt know muther*fucker sanitised you from birth. Next time add ikpu nne gi to it.
Re: Nigeria Has Suffered! See What They Wrote About Us Again! by nairacodedcom(m): 10:20pm On Nov 14, 2013
Cheap publicity
Re: Nigeria Has Suffered! See What They Wrote About Us Again! by CyrusLevi(m): 10:42pm On Nov 14, 2013
obyrich: Please change the name Nigeria and shame the devil. Even pikin for belle don associate the name Nigeria to evil. You have don it with the electricity sector, you can do it again. From ECN to NEPA to PHCN and now to 18 successor compainies. Even white ashawo woman don get mouth dey insult you Nigerians. Na wao. Me I be Igborian.
your signature is my personal text.coincidence!
Re: Nigeria Has Suffered! See What They Wrote About Us Again! by Nobody: 10:43pm On Nov 14, 2013
Where's Ogugua? Oya, over to you! Are we gonna endorse another protest for this comment by another American? grin grin
Re: Nigeria Has Suffered! See What They Wrote About Us Again! by SLIDEwaxie(m): 10:57pm On Nov 14, 2013
By default, the whites are stup!d.
Sometimes they think like a kid and try to incite u to anger...

When u react accordingly, they get happy, when u dnt, they get mad and look foolish..

i'm talking from experience.
The id!ot who wrote this article only wanted attention and biliv me, he will get it..

it won't be hard to knw that it was deliberate!

Ignore the id!ot, big time!
Re: Nigeria Has Suffered! See What They Wrote About Us Again! by Nobody: 11:38pm On Nov 14, 2013
eaxes:
Typical id**iot response. When U̶̲̥̅̊ aven't got a good response or can't counter facts chat shi**t. The problem Ψi† nigeria is nigerians. Wipe most of the mo**fuckers Ãήϑ bring better stock people Ãήϑ the place will ß sanitised. [b]Am already among the sanitised [/b]few unlyk most lyk ϑis idi**ot

Sanitized indeed. You should first sanitize your mentality, after which you should try to sanitize your sentences.

WARNINGS: Aso Rock Auras Spell Doom For Jonathan - Revelation / Abacha's Man, Senator Atiku Bagudu Who Dumped PDP For APC Wants To Be Governor / Response To The SS/SE Elders Communiqué (an Opinion)