Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,043 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:47 AM

WARNINGS: Aso Rock Auras Spell Doom For Jonathan - Revelation - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / WARNINGS: Aso Rock Auras Spell Doom For Jonathan - Revelation (2737 Views)

Saraki's Trial Spells Doom For Tinubu / Arresting Jonathan’ll Spell Doom For Buhari Government - IYC / Why Buhari's Failure Will Spell Doom For The Nation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

WARNINGS: Aso Rock Auras Spell Doom For Jonathan - Revelation by Sirniyeh(m): 3:06pm On Dec 05, 2014
Spiritual Advice from the Altar

A glance through Aso Rock reveals that 1. The Aura of Aso Rock is the mystery behind Nigeria's problems 2. And it hitherto spells doom for Jonathan if he bents on 2nd term in Aso Rock.

When the seat of power was at the Dodan Barracks in Ikoyi, Lagos, imagine, General Babangida warmed his way to the hearts of many Nigerians with his laudable programs. His regime no doubt formulated grass-root oriented policies and programs which perhaps were the best the country ever had.

These included SAP, MAMSER, NDE, DFRRI, People's Bank and Mariam's Better Life for the Nation. As good as his regime was, the first half to be precise, the whole story changed when he relocated Nigeria's seat of power to Abuja, the Aso Rock to be specific.

Frankly indeed, something about this Aso Rock Villa remains a source of mystery. The deities of the Rock abhor inhumanity, insincerity, corruption, etc. This however would always remain the waterloo of our crop of leaders as long as they failed to rule in truth and honesty.

Take developed countries of the world for instance; the seats of their presidents are among the citizens and not in an obscure rock transformed into a mini paradise.

In USA, there is a main road right in front of the Whitehouse. The Oval office has a corner that overlooks the main road from where the president can see Washington DC and passersby, and can personally assess his observations.

In England, the home of the prime minister, 10 Downing Street, London, is right beside a main road and has no fence around it. People throng along the rode and the prime minister can
hear frustrated people blare their horns. These leaders are not isolated like ours from those they are leading.

But why our own leaders conspired to hide Nigeria's destiny in the Aso Rock?

Those who know President Jonathan should admonish him not to forfeit the grace of Covenant he had with God for one tenure in the wild rock!

Aso Rock has made those before him mad and they reaped the consequences. In his desperate attempt, Jonathan has failed to learn that the obsessive aura of Aso Rock is brutal if he breaches the agreement with God before Pastor Adeboye for just one term. It has meted out appropriate responses to his predecessors and only keeps his (Jonathan’s) in the pockets of its underwear.

Aso Rock may yet turn out to be the
doom of Jonathan if he continues to rule beyond 2015.

A word is enough for the wise!

Dr. Saint

2 Likes

Re: WARNINGS: Aso Rock Auras Spell Doom For Jonathan - Revelation by duwdu: 3:40pm On Dec 05, 2014
Sirniyeh:
Spiritual Advice from the Altar

... In his desperate attempt, Jonathan has failed to learn that the obsessive aura of Aso Rock is brutal if he breaches the agreement with God before Pastor Adeboye for just one term...

@OP, could you please provide your/the evidence that President Jonathan swore before Pastor Adeboye that he (Jonathan) would do just one term?

P34c3

2 Likes

Re: WARNINGS: Aso Rock Auras Spell Doom For Jonathan - Revelation by Metrofox(m): 3:44pm On Dec 05, 2014
what is this one saying... Aura ko aura ni, how did IBB impact this country positively.. I'll only pardon you because the sun these days is usually very hot cool

4 Likes

Re: WARNINGS: Aso Rock Auras Spell Doom For Jonathan - Revelation by Curlieweed: 3:48pm On Dec 05, 2014
Metrofox:
what is this one saying... Aura ko aura ni, how did IBB impact this country positively.. I'll only pardon you because the sun these days is usually very hot cool

Na hunger combined with malaria dey worry am.

5 Likes

Re: WARNINGS: Aso Rock Auras Spell Doom For Jonathan - Revelation by duwdu: 3:54pm On Dec 05, 2014
Curlieweed:

Na hunger combined with malaria dey worry am.

gringringrin

P34c3
Re: WARNINGS: Aso Rock Auras Spell Doom For Jonathan - Revelation by espn(m): 4:37pm On Dec 05, 2014
duwdu:

@OP, could you please provide your/the evidence that President Jonathan swore before Pastor Adeboye that he (Jonathan) would do just one term?

P34c3
abi oo..can u prove he dint as well?
Re: WARNINGS: Aso Rock Auras Spell Doom For Jonathan - Revelation by duwdu: 5:23pm On Dec 05, 2014
espn:
abi oo..can u prove he dint as well?

It shouldn't be about me, because I didn't take a position, you dig?

P34c3
Re: WARNINGS: Aso Rock Auras Spell Doom For Jonathan - Revelation by espn(m): 5:26pm On Dec 05, 2014
duwdu:

It shouldn't be about me, because I didn't take a position, you dig?

P34c3
I understand..i dnt knw wat u digging!
Re: WARNINGS: Aso Rock Auras Spell Doom For Jonathan - Revelation by laimo(m): 5:29pm On Dec 05, 2014
Metrofox:
above how they talk until the trouble happens, then Jonathan will be left like a discarded used tampon.
Re: WARNINGS: Aso Rock Auras Spell Doom For Jonathan - Revelation by duwdu: 5:42pm On Dec 05, 2014
espn:
I understand..i dnt knw wat u digging!

gringringrin

P34c3
Re: WARNINGS: Aso Rock Auras Spell Doom For Jonathan - Revelation by fr3do(m): 5:44pm On Dec 05, 2014
APC e-rats ehn :
Which one is na aura?

2 Likes

Re: WARNINGS: Aso Rock Auras Spell Doom For Jonathan - Revelation by Jesusloveyou: 5:49pm On Dec 05, 2014
D saTANiod should better listen oo, before disgrace and disappointment wil occur to u.just take a bow.
Re: WARNINGS: Aso Rock Auras Spell Doom For Jonathan - Revelation by iaatmguy(m): 5:49pm On Dec 05, 2014
Mere speculation why didn't it consume abdusalam abubakar.
Re: WARNINGS: Aso Rock Auras Spell Doom For Jonathan - Revelation by Sirniyeh(m): 5:59pm On Dec 05, 2014
iaatmguy:
Mere speculation why didn't it consume abdusalam abubakar.

Abdusalam was a man with integrity, a man with fear of God. He promised to hand over and he did. That's what Aso rock deities demand, to be sincere with your people. No a person who promised to spend 4yrs and betrayed all including the Man of God. He shall face the consequence
Re: WARNINGS: Aso Rock Auras Spell Doom For Jonathan - Revelation by Nobody: 6:22pm On Dec 05, 2014
What has 2nd term got to do with this whole preaching?
Re: WARNINGS: Aso Rock Auras Spell Doom For Jonathan - Revelation by Mogidi: 7:06pm On Dec 05, 2014
The deities of the Rock abhor inhumanity, insincerity, corruption, etc.

While GEJ is consulting God, I see APC now consult oracles hahaha!!!

GEJ giving "oracle loving APC" headache since 2011.

1 Like

Re: WARNINGS: Aso Rock Auras Spell Doom For Jonathan - Revelation by steadybuck: 7:56pm On Dec 05, 2014
Abeg leave gej alone, he has already fixed his date with destiny. Bookmarking this for later.
Re: WARNINGS: Aso Rock Auras Spell Doom For Jonathan - Revelation by steadybuck: 7:59pm On Dec 05, 2014
Sirniyeh:

Abdusalam was a man with integrity, a man with fear of God. He promised to hand over and he did. That's what Aso rock deities demand, to be sincere with your people. No a person who promised to spend 4yrs and betrayed all including the Man of God. He shall face the consequence

Abdulsalam knows what lies under that ugly edifice, and dashed out before he clocked 1 year in office.
Re: WARNINGS: Aso Rock Auras Spell Doom For Jonathan - Revelation by TheMan3: 10:36pm On Dec 05, 2014
Nah wah oh, you just sit down, type this rubbish??
Aura ke?
Re: WARNINGS: Aso Rock Auras Spell Doom For Jonathan - Revelation by maajin007(m): 12:12am On Dec 06, 2014
i beg tell them
Re: WARNINGS: Aso Rock Auras Spell Doom For Jonathan - Revelation by alobam1: 2:29am On Dec 06, 2014
Yeye dey worry the O.P i swear..
Re: WARNINGS: Aso Rock Auras Spell Doom For Jonathan - Revelation by owobokiri(m): 4:06am On Dec 06, 2014
I do agree with the op that the secluded nature of Aso Rock do isolate Nigerias leaders from the people. Aso Rock was biult by IBB almost immediately after the violent orkar coup. Security of the occupants was the main focus. Yet as the op rightly stated, other similar structures housing the first families elsewhere are not so removed from the populace. . , maybe with the exception of the arabic states where I think IBB borrowed a lot of the ideas behind Aso rock from. At Tianamen square/Forbidden city in China, you will be stunned how close you are to Chinas seat of power. With the exception of soldiers standing sentry here and there and several police cars driving lousily around, there are no other visibly intimidating security structure on the surface(ofcourse undergroud,it must be very sophisticated,armed and ready to go), locals pose for pictures ramdomly without any sign of harrassment-even infront of the Great hall of the people-the supreme gathering place of all chinese leaders including members of the much dreaded politibru! Infact you won't even know you are that close to the Chinese ultimate seat of power unless you are told. Here in Nigeria, if you wander anywhere close to Aso, you will be shot! Yet China is supposed to be the police state and Nigeria the democracy!
Re: WARNINGS: Aso Rock Auras Spell Doom For Jonathan - Revelation by Sirniyeh(m): 8:29am On Dec 06, 2014
owobokiri:
I do agree with the op that the secluded nature of Aso Rock do isolate Nigerias leaders from the people. Aso Rock was biult by IBB almost immediately after the violent orkar coup. Security of the occupants was the main focus. Yet as the op rightly stated, other similar structures housing the first families elsewhere are not so removed from the populace. . , maybe with the exception of the arabic states where I think IBB borrowed a lot of the ideas behind Aso rock from. At Tianamen square/Forbidden city in China, you will be stunned how close you are to Chinas seat of power. With the exception of soldiers standing sentry here and there and several police cars driving lousily around, there are no other visibly intimidating security structure on the surface(ofcourse undergroud,it must be very sophisticated,armed and ready to go), locals pose for pictures ramdomly without any sign of harrassment-even infront of the Great hall of the people-the supreme gathering place of all chinese leaders including members of the much dreaded politibru! Infact you won't even know you are that close to the Chinese ultimate seat of power unless you are told. Here in Nigeria, if you wander anywhere close to Aso, you will be shot! Yet China is supposed to be the police state and Nigeria the democracy!

Very nice!
It's only the ignorant and clueless readers of this post that will not understand the point. Jonathan enjoyed the sufficient grace of God but seems not to understand.

Fact remains that if Mandela had lived beyond 4yrs on thrown, he would have died earlier and lost the international value and recognition.

If Jonathan is indeed a true christian with spirit of contentment, I see no reason why he wants to die on the seat of power. The nation is boiling and he's being decieved to sacrifise his blood like Jesus.

I pity Mama Peace

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

My Experience With APC Campaign Call Center / Your Cocoa And Groundnuts Did Not Fund Our Oil Industry / Senate Leader: See Why David Mark May Be Removed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.