Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,653 members, 7,809,476 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:13 AM

My Questions To Mr. Peter Obi & Apga Leadership - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Questions To Mr. Peter Obi & Apga Leadership (512 Views)

Jonathan Reconciles Gov. Obiano And Peter Obi (pix) / Breaking: President Appoints Malam Nuhu Ribadu, Mr Peter Obi As Ministers! / Presidency Appoint Mr Peter Obi As Defence Minister Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Questions To Mr. Peter Obi & Apga Leadership by benny4wax(m): 4:20pm On Nov 14, 2013
1. We hv bn looking forward to see our
husbands &; sons, who were killed by d
military whom PETER OBI Instructed to ''
SHOOT @ SIGHT'' of Massob members @ Onitsha
in 2006
2. We need d account of d (18) floating
bodies of able bodied men of Ndi Igbo @
EZU RIVER AMANSEA. WHO ARE THEY
3. During the last APGA crisis, Umeh had in
an interview published in a national daily, warned
Governor Peter Obi and Mrs
Bianca Ojukwu to stop instigating his
removal or else he would tell the whole
world how Ojukwu died, sunnewsonline.com, So
OBI'S reconciliation with UMEH has buried d
cause of d death of Ikemba, as quoted
by UMEH?
4. After d Various Court cases btw VICTOR
UMEH ; PETER OBI'S Uncle (Special
Adviser) NWOBU AROH, UMEH finally won.
To allow OBI use APGA party structure to
enthrone his god son Wilie Obiano, UMEH
charged; was compensated with #600
million. WHO PROVIDED D MONEY, IF NOT
FRM. OUR GOVT PURSE?
5. If UMEH was compensated, What is d
compensation for d families of our brothers who
were killed in NO. 1& 2 above?
6. Y d recent sudden Recruitment, going on
in d state civil Service @ this last
hour? Is it not Politically motivated?
7. Can d Igbos achieve her presidential
agenda tru APGA which controls only one state of
d 36 states?,
If i could get good, polite, matured
factual answers to my questions, I
will rest my case.

PLEASE NOTE:I AM NOT TRYING TO DEFAME ANY POLITICIAN AND NEITHER AM I A POLITICIAN NOR A POLITICAL THUG........I AM JUST A CONCERNED ANAMBARIAN
Re: My Questions To Mr. Peter Obi & Apga Leadership by Cuche: 5:58pm On Nov 14, 2013
The aspect that should worry us most is why he stole so much and is still doling recklessly the balance that a thoughtful government will use to achieve something meaningful.
# 7 of your questions
Only one state is over rating the situation of APGA. Apart from Gov. Obi and Senator Chris Anyanwu that is occupying #1 and 1in 3 category of politcal post respectively, there is none other.
In Anambra for instance, The 3 senators none is APGA, State house of assembly is divided among the parties, So where is the control?
Peter Obi was intent on destroying APGA, he never thought it wise to pursue Igbo course because of selfish reasons

2 Likes

Re: My Questions To Mr. Peter Obi & Apga Leadership by benny4wax(m): 10:29pm On Nov 14, 2013
Cuche: The aspect that should worry us most is why he stole so much and is still doling recklessly the balance that a thoughtful government will use to achieve something meaningful.
# 7 of your questions
Only one state is over rating the situation of APGA. Apart from Gov. Obi and Senator Chris Anyanwu that is occupying #1 and 1in 3 category of politcal post respectively, there is none other.
In Anambra for instance, The 3 senators none is APGA, State house of assembly is divided among the parties, So where is the control?
Peter Obi was intent on destroying APGA, he never thought it wise to pursue Igbo course because of selfish reasons
your points are beautifully structured and delivered intelligently with a stroke of political master piece....

(1) (Reply)

what is the way forward for nigeria / Nigeria Secures N16 Billion Loan From Indian Bank F̶̲̥̅̊θя̩̥̊ Three States / Jonathan Falls Ill In London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.