Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,009 members, 7,821,544 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:44 PM

Girls and SLMs: Seeing This In A Restaurant - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls and SLMs: Seeing This In A Restaurant (2736 Views)

Should He Go Ahead And Marry Her After Seeing This? / FUTO Babes Will Not Be Happy Seeing This Picture.(check Photo) / Girls What Will Be Your Reaction After Seeing This? (photo ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girls and SLMs: Seeing This In A Restaurant by saintneo(m): 8:19pm On Nov 14, 2013
Girls and sausage-loving-males what will be your reaction to the pic below.

Make no MOD do anything stüpïd ..... if this ain't for this section move to the appropriate section

Re: Girls and SLMs: Seeing This In A Restaurant by TBag3: 8:21pm On Nov 14, 2013
WOW
Re: Girls and SLMs: Seeing This In A Restaurant by saintneo(m): 9:17pm On Nov 14, 2013
72 views 1comment
Re: Girls and SLMs: Seeing This In A Restaurant by zeb04(f): 9:28pm On Nov 14, 2013
Jeez dis is scarry damn!
Re: Girls and SLMs: Seeing This In A Restaurant by Mavor: 10:06pm On Nov 14, 2013
[b]From a US campus newsletter:
"Location: Starbucks next to Einstein Bros Comment: "There is a black male, into his 40-50's, who wears gray shorts and usually dark shirt. He sits across women who sit around him and he faces them. But here's the thing, you can see the outline and shape of his genitals really really much! Like anyone who is to look around would see it. He positions himself and targets girls. This one time he sat across this female, and soon as she saw him, she changed her seat. People who walk in and out of Starbucks see him and they just look around in disgust. Nobody says anything to him. People just avoid him and try to not have any eye contact. This male is almost always on his phone with his hand on his forehead and peeks through his fingers when people come in or when someone is sitting across from him. He has been making me and my friends really uncomfortable. You can see everything in his privates".
----------------------------------------------------
This tip was assigned to an Investigator at 8:00 am on Monday morning, February 18th. Two Investigators interviewed Starbucks employees, on both the day and afternoon shifts, who confirmed all of the information contained in the original tip. The staff also advised the subject regularly frequented the store. One employee told the Investigator that she thought she saw what appeared to be an electronic tether on the subject's ankle.

Investigators, working on the the theory that the subject's bold behavior suggested he might be a repeat offender, enlisted the assistance of a Michigan Department of Corrections (MDOC) agent who works out of the Police Department. Investigators and our embedded MDOC agent developed a list of suspects. That list of "possibles" was narrowed to one subject. The MDOC agent contacted a fellow MDOC agent who was familiar with recently paroled sex offenders, including the suspect developed by us. A photo of the subject was obtained and shown to the Starbucks staff. The staff positively identified the photo as the same subject, described above, who regularly frequented the Starbucks restaurant. MDOC records also revealed that this subject was required, as a condition of his prison parole, to wear a Global Positioning System (GPS) tether.

MDOC computerized GPS tether location history records were then checked and confirmed that the identified subject heavily and regularly frequented the Starbucks during the time frames provided in the original tip.
On Tuesday, February 19th, Investigators waited at Starbucks for the subject to follow his now regular routine and settle in at the coffee shop. The subject (subsequently identified as Rickey Horston, age 49) arrived just before noon and was stopped by the waiting Investigators. During their interview they were able to determine that the subject (released from prison on November 29, 2012) was in violation of several conditions of his recent parole. He was immediately arrested and turned over to the Michigan Department of Corrections. He is currently in custody and being held pending the outcome of a MDOC hearing to determine if he should be returned to prison to serve the remainder of his original sentence.

Rickey Horston was back in custody a mere 30 hours after the tip was received by us via our web site."[/b]

1 Like

Re: Girls and SLMs: Seeing This In A Restaurant by chineloSA(f): 10:24pm On Nov 14, 2013
shocked shocked shocked shocked I would run for my life. Beyond scary.
Re: Girls and SLMs: Seeing This In A Restaurant by Danielle22(f): 7:57am On Nov 15, 2013
Oh boi wat am i cin, dat is so looooooonnnnnnnggggggg.........*kleans eyes well open it c it again faints*
Re: Girls and SLMs: Seeing This In A Restaurant by greedie1(f): 8:13am On Nov 15, 2013
Jesus!!!! tufiakwa shocked
Re: Girls and SLMs: Seeing This In A Restaurant by saintneo(m): 8:43am On Nov 15, 2013
Never knew women are scared of galactic sausages
Re: Girls and SLMs: Seeing This In A Restaurant by BuddhaPalm(m): 9:36am On Nov 15, 2013
saintneo: Never knew women are scared of galactic sausages

Bros, this one pass galactic. Na inter-galactic be that.

On a more serious note, that gotta be Photoshop. Won't fit in no one.

1 Like

Re: Girls and SLMs: Seeing This In A Restaurant by kajole(m): 10:44am On Nov 15, 2013
With a sad face

wish i had something this long, amaka wont have left me

1 Like

Re: Girls and SLMs: Seeing This In A Restaurant by Coldfaya(m): 10:56am On Nov 15, 2013
Lol Oluwa ooo.....but I though ladies say d bigger d merrier. Y all of dem screaming here nau?
Re: Girls and SLMs: Seeing This In A Restaurant by Nobody: 11:35am On Nov 15, 2013
Human or horse? I do not envy him. All I feel is pity.
Re: Girls and SLMs: Seeing This In A Restaurant by vivaciousvivi(f): 1:37pm On Nov 15, 2013
My oh my!

(1) (Reply)

Broke Guys Should Be Denied Sex / 137 Reasons Why You Should Stay Single!!!!!!! / Some Things Nigerian Ladies Love Besides Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.