Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,665 members, 7,816,718 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:52 PM

Students Burn-down Asa Block At IMT In Enugu To Avoid Malpractice Punishment - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Students Burn-down Asa Block At IMT In Enugu To Avoid Malpractice Punishment (14425 Views)

Students Burn Private Polytechnic In Osun (photos) / Students Burn Down AAU Departmental Building (pic) / Pictures: Could This Be The Best Way Of Curbing Exam Malpractice In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Students Burn-down Asa Block At IMT In Enugu To Avoid Malpractice Punishment by dedons: 10:18am On Nov 15, 2013
K
Re: Students Burn-down Asa Block At IMT In Enugu To Avoid Malpractice Punishment by guiddoti: 10:18am On Nov 15, 2013
Promhize:

You guys are the dumb ones.

Your leaders embezzle billions and get away with right before our eyes and you accept 5years imprisonment for exam malpractice.
Nigeria is backward because of docile dull people like u

What are you saying? Is there any idea in your comment? I would have suggested you burn those government officials for their embezzlement. What is not good should be condemned, not to correlate them with others.

3 Likes

Re: Students Burn-down Asa Block At IMT In Enugu To Avoid Malpractice Punishment by EbubeOnoh(m): 10:20am On Nov 15, 2013
Na who no one graduate. Body no be fire wood
Re: Students Burn-down Asa Block At IMT In Enugu To Avoid Malpractice Punishment by Nobody: 10:21am On Nov 15, 2013
they are product of the society, where people burn building to destroy evidence.
Re: Students Burn-down Asa Block At IMT In Enugu To Avoid Malpractice Punishment by Nobody: 10:25am On Nov 15, 2013
mascot87:
How did u do that? Wait o, this guy must be part of the students that burnt that building,oya, oga Seun let us trace this guy, use his email to trace him by typing it on google.We should be able to get information about him

Lol, *edited - Misplaced anger*
Re: Students Burn-down Asa Block At IMT In Enugu To Avoid Malpractice Punishment by Nobody: 10:26am On Nov 15, 2013
adonismuller: 2.1 in poly? ODE

I was going to blast you, but when I clicked your profile I saw this

[img]https://www.nairaland.com/avatars/996178[/img]

Nature already did you strong thing. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Students Burn-down Asa Block At IMT In Enugu To Avoid Malpractice Punishment by 9jahubcom(m): 10:29am On Nov 15, 2013
Ok Na
Re: Students Burn-down Asa Block At IMT In Enugu To Avoid Malpractice Punishment by owolabifunke14(f): 10:37am On Nov 15, 2013
Promhize:

Your leaders embezzle billions and get away with right before our eyes and you accept 5years imprisonment for exam malpractice.

Though their anger is misplaced
You've spoken like an expelled student

1 Like

Re: Students Burn-down Asa Block At IMT In Enugu To Avoid Malpractice Punishment by samsard(m): 10:38am On Nov 15, 2013
Promhize:

why the insult ni? Must all crimes be legalised because politicians steal and get away with it?
Re: Students Burn-down Asa Block At IMT In Enugu To Avoid Malpractice Punishment by Smartlife(m): 10:39am On Nov 15, 2013
Polio: Smh... So because of a potential malpractise repercussion, they burnt down a whole block?

Buncha animals!
. How will u feel wen the girl u were caught with malpractice was not called to face panel but you only?. hehehe the male student have no hope of graduating and they did there best. If u were in their shoes and hv the opportunity, U will do the same. Lol.
Re: Students Burn-down Asa Block At IMT In Enugu To Avoid Malpractice Punishment by Nobody: 10:39am On Nov 15, 2013
Those students are not wise.they burnt down a whole building to avoid facing the consequences of their actions.when they were planning to burn down the building,didnt common sense tell them that if all the scripts are set ablaze,how do the lecturers mark their scripts and send to the senate to determine those who will graduate and those who wouldnt.now that their results are burnt,do they expect that the school will just graduate all of them.

I have a strong feeling that they will resit for that exam unfortunatly i pity the innocent ones that are entangled in this stewpeedity
Re: Students Burn-down Asa Block At IMT In Enugu To Avoid Malpractice Punishment by Nobody: 10:40am On Nov 15, 2013
guiddoti: What are you saying? Is their any idea in your comment? I would have suggested you burn those government officials for their embezzlement. What is not good should be condemned, not to correlate them with others.

*edited* misplaced anger
Re: Students Burn-down Asa Block At IMT In Enugu To Avoid Malpractice Punishment by BARRISTERDAN(m): 10:41am On Nov 15, 2013
Ehm, the students did a very bad thing though by burning a whole block to destroy evidence. Their "anger" is traceable to the fact that they,if convicted,will be slammed with 5yrs imprisonment. But recently, a LG chairman in Kogi State was only given 6mths for embezzling #7m. Now weigh it,if it were you, will you gladly bend your back to be saddled with 5yrs for just "Emeka show me the answer to no 3", "I have that handout here with me" etc ?
Re: Students Burn-down Asa Block At IMT In Enugu To Avoid Malpractice Punishment by Nobody: 10:41am On Nov 15, 2013
samsard: why the insult ni? Must all crimes be legalised because politicians steal and get away with it?

My argument was based on if they protested due to the 5year imprisonment law
Re: Students Burn-down Asa Block At IMT In Enugu To Avoid Malpractice Punishment by Lilimax(f): 10:42am On Nov 15, 2013
Promhize:

Re: Students Burn-down Asa Block At IMT In Enugu To Avoid Malpractice Punishment by Arysexy(m): 10:43am On Nov 15, 2013
yeye bloggers, classroom na wia dem dey keep scripts? adding pepper and salt to news just to generate traffic.

Thats a classroom that got burnt not lecturer's office or records office
Re: Students Burn-down Asa Block At IMT In Enugu To Avoid Malpractice Punishment by owolabifunke14(f): 10:48am On Nov 15, 2013
Smartlife: . How will u feel wen the girl u were caught with malpractice was not called to face panel but you only?. hehehe the male student have no hope of graduating and they did there best. If u were in their shoes and hv the opportunity, U will do the same. Lol.
This must be one of them
Re: Students Burn-down Asa Block At IMT In Enugu To Avoid Malpractice Punishment by Nobody: 10:53am On Nov 15, 2013
GustavoFring:

Thats Just plain wrong and st...upid of you to use someones's picture on a post as a means to mock him
Re: Students Burn-down Asa Block At IMT In Enugu To Avoid Malpractice Punishment by Nobody: 11:01am On Nov 15, 2013
End time graduates
Re: Students Burn-down Asa Block At IMT In Enugu To Avoid Malpractice Punishment by Nobody: 11:05am On Nov 15, 2013
@ Gustavo Frings: you will be banned by the mods if u don;t take down the other poster's dp.
Re: Students Burn-down Asa Block At IMT In Enugu To Avoid Malpractice Punishment by Temptee101(m): 11:10am On Nov 15, 2013
adonismuller: 2.1 in poly? ODE
That one na small tin na.. U no see say hin my' na may'? That guy na confirm okro
Re: Students Burn-down Asa Block At IMT In Enugu To Avoid Malpractice Punishment by Nobody: 11:13am On Nov 15, 2013
When Obanikoro and NNPC goons were burning down Citi Mall and Account Records Office. we laughed and voted them into profitable politics.. we complain when students do the same.. you will all get the leaders you deserve.. Nigerians smh
Re: Students Burn-down Asa Block At IMT In Enugu To Avoid Malpractice Punishment by Temptee101(m): 11:20am On Nov 15, 2013
Arysexy: yeye bloggers, classroom na wia dem dey keep scripts? adding pepper and salt to news just to generate traffic.

Thats a classroom that got burnt not lecturer's office or records office
If you got no meaningful thing to say just keep shut and observe. Answer scripts are being kept there after the exams while exams also are conducted at the same place. You just run into conclusion without verifying your points simply because you saw desks there does not mean scripts are not also kept there. So you are trying to say they just burnt the block just for fun?
Re: Students Burn-down Asa Block At IMT In Enugu To Avoid Malpractice Punishment by Temptee101(m): 11:30am On Nov 15, 2013
GustavoFring:

If you dont get a ban for this your stu...pid act then the Mods will have me to contend with.
Re: Students Burn-down Asa Block At IMT In Enugu To Avoid Malpractice Punishment by Gen2jaynee: 11:31am On Nov 15, 2013
NA WA o. so we get students lik dis for IMT, well i no blame dem, u dnt knw wat de went tru b4 de got admitted, na e one person go book dem malpractice.....they had a rethink, so they tink burning d building is d best ting,
Re: Students Burn-down Asa Block At IMT In Enugu To Avoid Malpractice Punishment by Flygeriansteve: 11:32am On Nov 15, 2013
Promhize:

I don't know what you're saying. Exam malpractice is a form of corruption. It involves trying to gain an unfair advantage over honest people just as is embezzlement or money laundering. Except you're just deliberately skirting the issue, you should know corruption in governance and academic corruption are not commutative.
Re: Students Burn-down Asa Block At IMT In Enugu To Avoid Malpractice Punishment by Shekson(m): 11:33am On Nov 15, 2013
Bunch of unemployable and unpresentable graduates
Re: Students Burn-down Asa Block At IMT In Enugu To Avoid Malpractice Punishment by Omesbrit(m): 11:40am On Nov 15, 2013
[quote
author=Elliotwiz1]I think the law on malpractice is the reason for
this, It's unfair that students involved in malpractice would spend
years behind bars while our corrupt leaders who commit the highest
degree of atrocities live freely. It's just unfair, i don't blame them, i
blame the government.[/quote]pls,their is no reason to justify their act,they are nt d only d student in sch,we are all faceing d consequences of corruption.if they had done what they should do, they won't be involved in malpractise.
Re: Students Burn-down Asa Block At IMT In Enugu To Avoid Malpractice Punishment by patrickmuf(m): 11:42am On Nov 15, 2013
not guilty until proven beyond reasonable doubts...Y'all chief judges should chill...you no holy pass.
Re: Students Burn-down Asa Block At IMT In Enugu To Avoid Malpractice Punishment by Ignatio(m): 11:49am On Nov 15, 2013
In this same school they book You for malpractice if you're owing school fees.
They won't send You to jail but the stress they'll put You through will make You regret being a citizen of this country.
Re: Students Burn-down Asa Block At IMT In Enugu To Avoid Malpractice Punishment by Omesbrit(m): 11:50am On Nov 15, 2013
[quote
author=Elliotwiz1]I think the law on malpractice is the reason for
this, It's unfair that students involved in malpractice would spend
years behind bars while our corrupt leaders who commit the highest
degree of atrocities live freely. It's just unfair, i don't blame them, i
blame the government.[/quote]pls,their is no reason to justify their act,they are not d only student in sch,if that is d case all d schools in nig would hv being burnt by now,if they had done wht they are suppose to do,they wont be involve in malpratice.
Re: Students Burn-down Asa Block At IMT In Enugu To Avoid Malpractice Punishment by bobolic: 11:57am On Nov 15, 2013
Nitwits.the invigilators have their names. How do they hope to escape?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fires Burns Hostel At Cross River State College Of Education / Stop Calling It “garri”, Check Out What It Is Rightly Called. / Anambra State Finest Mission School-photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.