Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,257 members, 7,818,878 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:10 AM

What Are The Songs You Never Get Tired Of?? - Music/Radio (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / What Are The Songs You Never Get Tired Of?? (23415 Views)

Download All The Songs From Calabar/efik Rap Group Okpo Records (Upper x etc) / 30 Days In Atlanta: Who Knows One Of The Songs? / Songs You Didnt Know OJB Produced (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are The Songs You Never Get Tired Of?? by kolokolobi(m): 10:20am On Nov 16, 2013
Fallen - laurren
Like teen spirit - curt cobain
My immortal - ivanesence
Shakespearean love -
Kiss me - craneberries
Overjoyed - stevie wonder
Runaway - the corrs
Chad kroeger
Across the universe - Beatles
Cold play
Hoobastank
Maroon five
...............and more
Re: What Are The Songs You Never Get Tired Of?? by lekkie073(m): 10:21am On Nov 16, 2013
jump nyambinghi by Bob marley
get out by shyne
govt magic by fela
Iya basira by styl plus
split personality by pink
don't analyse by cranberries
Kingston town by ub40
Re: What Are The Songs You Never Get Tired Of?? by kolokolobi(m): 10:42am On Nov 16, 2013
Lost in space...light house family
Shade adu songs
ASA songs
Andrea Bucello songs
Ordinary people...john legend
This guys in love with you written by bacharach...various versions
Midnight in Chelsea ...
Don't wanna miss a thing..aero smith
With out you (original version)...neilson
Ill be there (Jacksons version)
Avril lavyne
Re: What Are The Songs You Never Get Tired Of?? by kolokolobi(m): 10:48am On Nov 16, 2013
Diana krall songs
Tears in heaven....Eric Clapton
Kingston town..UB40
Long winding road...Beatles
Woman...john lenon
Re: What Are The Songs You Never Get Tired Of?? by Begino1: 10:49am On Nov 16, 2013
la isla Bonita by Madonna.
Re: What Are The Songs You Never Get Tired Of?? by carlos1(m): 10:52am On Nov 16, 2013
Ms_Steph: there are songs that you can listen to for hours and never get tired of them... and there are d ones that even after a decade you are still inlove with. mine is knock you down by keri hilson,neyo and kanye west nd roll up by wiz khalifa....

Op! I will neva get tired of anything from psquare. They are d best home and abroad!

1 Like

Re: What Are The Songs You Never Get Tired Of?? by MrTroll(m): 11:06am On Nov 16, 2013
"Zadok the priest" from the book, Coronation Anthems by G.F. Handel embarassed

"You no holy pass" by Tu Face. cool

i don forget some o!
Re: What Are The Songs You Never Get Tired Of?? by Prodigee: 11:21am On Nov 16, 2013
Classic funk & disco songs from the 80's.
Re: What Are The Songs You Never Get Tired Of?? by Nobody: 11:26am On Nov 16, 2013
Fr Mbaka: Mirracle worker.
Infact i rank Mbaka as the best musician on earth, so far
Re: What Are The Songs You Never Get Tired Of?? by Prodigee: 11:29am On Nov 16, 2013
At the moment:
*R2Bees - Slow Down
*Daft Punk Ft Pharell Williams & Nile Rodgers - Get lucky
*Calvin Harris Ft Ayah Marah - Thinking About You
*T2 Ft Jodie Aysha - Heartbroken
*Skepta - Sunglasses At Night
*Ray Parker Jr & Raydio - A Woman Needs Love *Chic - Good Times
+80's Funk & Disco songs
Re: What Are The Songs You Never Get Tired Of?? by Nobody: 11:33am On Nov 16, 2013
Re: What Are The Songs You Never Get Tired Of?? by Chrixtopha(m): 11:34am On Nov 16, 2013
don't play with me on.
Dido collections,Celine dion collection, lighthouse,lionel richie songs,bruno mars, shania twain, piano man by brandy,few chris browns
Re: What Are The Songs You Never Get Tired Of?? by kliq(m): 11:47am On Nov 16, 2013
All songs by Tupac

Legendary!

1 Like

Re: What Are The Songs You Never Get Tired Of?? by Gofwane(m): 11:54am On Nov 16, 2013
*Always strapped-birdman, lil wayne.
*Power trip-jcole,miguel *Do my dance-tyga,2chainz
* Misunderstood-lil wayne
*Lay up-rickross,jay z,trey songz
*23-miley cyrus,wizkhalifa, juicy j,mike will made it
*High school-nicki minaj
*Dreams,lights please, simba, can't get enuf-jcole
*Revolution 1&2 (album) - immortal technique
...i cn go on nd on!
Re: What Are The Songs You Never Get Tired Of?? by Sike(m): 11:56am On Nov 16, 2013
UNCOUNTABLE!
Re: What Are The Songs You Never Get Tired Of?? by ziccoit: 12:00pm On Nov 16, 2013
None
Re: What Are The Songs You Never Get Tired Of?? by ChangeY: 12:18pm On Nov 16, 2013
Baby mi da- Dr. Victor Olaiya ft. 2face
E be like say- 2face Idibia
Changes, dear mam- 2pac
Ten over ten- Neato C
Ogologoma- Timaya
Season in d sun- Westlife
Re: What Are The Songs You Never Get Tired Of?? by Lildrizzle(m): 12:22pm On Nov 16, 2013
R kelly -if I could turn
Re: What Are The Songs You Never Get Tired Of?? by will007: 12:26pm On Nov 16, 2013
Eminem sing for the moment
Eminem space bound
Eminem 25 to life
Eminem beautiful
Eminem survival
Seal kiss from the rose
M.I ft JJags,ICE choc boys
Daft punk ft pharell get lucky
Elton john sacrifice
Phil collins all of my life
Only murs dance with me tonight
Miguel how many drinks
Miguel adorn nd quickie
Maroon 5 daylight,love somebody

And some songs from one three hill like;
Kate voegele I won't disagree
Legendary title far more
Matt white wait for love
Re: What Are The Songs You Never Get Tired Of?? by ksolo2: 12:42pm On Nov 16, 2013
bkstrt boyz - drowning
westlyf - soledad, unbreakable, angelz wing, against all oddz.
Phil collnz - all of my lyf
r.kelly - world greatst, storm z ova, step in d name of love.
Luiz enrique - hero
fela - zombie,
Re: What Are The Songs You Never Get Tired Of?? by Teespice(f): 12:43pm On Nov 16, 2013
Jaybex:
ar u a weslife fan?

Yeah, I am.
Re: What Are The Songs You Never Get Tired Of?? by Capableben(m): 1:04pm On Nov 16, 2013
adaobi123: Seal - kiss from a rose
Keri hilson - I like
Keri hilson - Energy
Blu cantrell ft sean Paul - Breathe
Shania Twain - You're still the one

how i fit dey write with color like dis na
Re: What Are The Songs You Never Get Tired Of?? by rossyrose2013(f): 1:08pm On Nov 16, 2013
I Believe in you and me -Paul Play
Run Away,Olu fummi,Stay alive & call My name- Styl Plus
Puzzle of my heart- WestLife
No Air- Chris Brown
Departed,Have you ever - Brandy
if love is a crime-2face.
Re: What Are The Songs You Never Get Tired Of?? by Nobody: 1:13pm On Nov 16, 2013
Counting stars by one republic
Roar by katy perry
Stay by rihanna nd mikki ekko
Any song by maroon five
Repete by black magic
Re: What Are The Songs You Never Get Tired Of?? by Ndus4real: 1:34pm On Nov 16, 2013
Ifunaya-p'square. No one like u(me)-p'square. More dan a frnd-p'square. Forever n beutiful onyinye. These ar songs dat brings joy to my soul when i'm not in good mood n can't tired listening to.
Re: What Are The Songs You Never Get Tired Of?? by Larrey(f): 1:41pm On Nov 16, 2013
All 2face's songs
Re: What Are The Songs You Never Get Tired Of?? by Kaycee7(m): 2:01pm On Nov 16, 2013
For all seasons by Yanni
The good, the bad & the sad by Eminem feat Lil Wayne & Joe Bidden
Wrecking Ball by Miley Cyrus
Re: What Are The Songs You Never Get Tired Of?? by Ifebazz(m): 2:04pm On Nov 16, 2013
emmysam2:
I read through all posts and noticed that only one or two people mentioned :

Celine Dions' - ''My Heart will go on''. That song remains one of the best all time tracks. I can listen to that track over and over again.
Same goes for Whithney Houstons- ''I will always love you''.

Not to mentions all Classics by Julio Iglesias. ( I can never get tired of Julio Iglesias, one of my all time best Artists)
Bruce Hornsby- The show goes on.
- Mandolin Rain.
Yanni- Almost a whisper
-The Promise
Gerald Levert - I'd give anything.

Great Country songs by Vince Gills, Alan Jackson, Randy Travis and Brad Paisley.

Just as you didn't mention 2pac the second best song writer of all time, bested only by the legend himself, Robert Nesta Marley. Different strokes for different folks. Add yours & don't criticise other's. Your kind of songs mean nothing to the children of this generation & vice varsa. What's 'my heart will go on' compared to 'I wonder if heaven's got a ghetto'? In lyrics & rythm? They don't stand on same podium.
Re: What Are The Songs You Never Get Tired Of?? by 3nairalandcom: 2:10pm On Nov 16, 2013
All 2pac songs

1 Like

Re: What Are The Songs You Never Get Tired Of?? by scobaba: 2:25pm On Nov 16, 2013
Crossroads By Bone Thugs and harmony. Since 1996. smiley
Re: What Are The Songs You Never Get Tired Of?? by sylve11: 2:36pm On Nov 16, 2013
Airsupply - making love out of nothing.
Tina Turner - Simply the best.
Whitney Houston - try it on my own
Whitney Houston - Didnt we almost have it all
Bonnie Tyler - Total eclipse of the heart.
Almost all Bob Marley songs. I click on repeat anytime i am on wheels.
Almost all country side songs.
cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Top 10 Best Nigerian Songs Released In March 2024 (afrobeats/amapiano) / Beyoncé 'The Lion King: The Gift' (Track List) Release Date July 19 / Keke Ogungbe: Of Kennis Music And Primetime Africa Fame

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.