Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,999 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:06 AM

What Are The Songs You Never Get Tired Of?? - Music/Radio (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / What Are The Songs You Never Get Tired Of?? (23412 Views)

Download All The Songs From Calabar/efik Rap Group Okpo Records (Upper x etc) / 30 Days In Atlanta: Who Knows One Of The Songs? / Songs You Didnt Know OJB Produced (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are The Songs You Never Get Tired Of?? by Nobody: 1:06am On Nov 17, 2013
lordandy: Chris brown.
don't judge me.

I can listing to this 100times every day and dnt get tired listing to it.
Re: What Are The Songs You Never Get Tired Of?? by Nobody: 1:06am On Nov 17, 2013
lordandy: Chris brown.
don't judge me.

I can listing to this 100times every day and dnt get tired listing to it.
but its a sad song. Jez
Re: What Are The Songs You Never Get Tired Of?? by Nobody: 1:13am On Nov 17, 2013
my own na only one
rkelly's.........DOWNLOW(NOBODY AS TO KNOW)
listened to it like since 2003 ,everyday.
Re: What Are The Songs You Never Get Tired Of?? by Nobody: 1:47am On Nov 17, 2013
[color=#000099][/color]
Funny enuf I dnt get tired of Dami duro,big sean's control verse & d'banj's why me.
Re: What Are The Songs You Never Get Tired Of?? by Collyno82(m): 10:28am On Nov 17, 2013
Abum onye...... chinechere moo
echiche oma.......2x
onye njo kam bu....... ma i nechere mooo........echiche oma ...:....2x
Re: What Are The Songs You Never Get Tired Of?? by skillatch(m): 11:27am On Nov 17, 2013
Daughtry - September, witness, home, waiting for superman.
All NAS songs,
tupac and some of eminem, j.cole and kendrick.
* secrets - one republic.
* any song by 3 doors down, avril laven and Taylor swift
Re: What Are The Songs You Never Get Tired Of?? by Sugahbroda(m): 1:08pm On Nov 17, 2013
kachiz: My cap - by veecko kings.

it sure rocks

it sure rocks

it sure rocks
lol... u no well
Re: What Are The Songs You Never Get Tired Of?? by pauladonis(m): 1:49pm On Nov 17, 2013
i am in love with south korean series films...so, i always feel sober and inspired by all d soundtracks of BOYS OVER FLOWERS...
and dis song dat was sang in DREAMGIRLS by BEYONCE-ONE NIGHT ONLY (d slower version is the best rendition i've heard in any film).
also I Was Here by Beyonce is a song i have on replay most of the time.
Re: What Are The Songs You Never Get Tired Of?? by kinguwem: 1:51pm On Nov 17, 2013
Michael Jackson
- MJ speechless
- The girl is mine
- Liberian girl
- Billie Jean
- Smooth Criminal
Tina Turner
Iyanya
- Kukere
Psquared
-e no easy
Marie Carey
- Hero
Re: What Are The Songs You Never Get Tired Of?? by boldking(m): 5:26pm On Nov 17, 2013
united people by boldking
Re: What Are The Songs You Never Get Tired Of?? by Yemlizzy(f): 6:24pm On Nov 17, 2013
Bruno Mars - Treasure,When i was your man,Lazy song,Just the way you are,Grenade.
Justin Bieber ft Bigsean -As long as you love me,Baby.
Beyonce - If i were a boy,Irreplacable,Best thing i ever had.
Chris Brown ft Aaliyah - Dont think they know.
Rihanna - Stay,Nobody's business by Chris brown nd Riri.
Re: What Are The Songs You Never Get Tired Of?? by Nobody: 6:31pm On Nov 17, 2013
Ms_Steph: there are songs that you can listen to for hours and never get tired of them... and there are d ones that even after a decade you are still inlove with. mine is knock you down by keri hilson,neyo and kanye west nd roll up by wiz khalifa....
seems we share the same playlist.
Add this:
young, wild and free- wiz khalifa ft snoop dogg and bruno mars
Halie's song- Eminem
Heart Attack- Trey songz
Sharp- Mack 10, lil wayne, Rick Ross
Mr Wrong- MJB ft Drake
Ready for ya- Drake

the. list is endless.
Re: What Are The Songs You Never Get Tired Of?? by danie3: 7:39pm On Nov 17, 2013
hurts like heaven- coldplay
charlie brown- coldplay
atlas- coldplay
into ur arms- the maine
big machine- ryan
i'll come 4 u- nickelback
Hillsong songs
Fela's songs
losing you - solange knowles
electric guitar- chris brown
feelin you- tuFace
any owlcityz piece
Re: What Are The Songs You Never Get Tired Of?? by Tushkid74(m): 7:51pm On Nov 17, 2013
Owl city:fireflies,vanilla twillight.Chris Brown:4eva.
Wiz khalifa:roll up.
Nas:one mic,hero.
2pac:dear mama.
Savage garden:I knew I lv u.
All of Phil Collin/shaina twains' songs.
Imagine dragons:radioactive.Coldplay:viva la vida.MI:Jehovah.Liquid deep:still,bbm.ET cetera:biafra,3rd eye blind.DRAKE:SAY SUMFIN,CHARICE FT IYAZ:PYRAMID,both collabs of wayne & shady.2face: dance in d rain.Anythin frm Orlando Owoh and Adele.
Re: What Are The Songs You Never Get Tired Of?? by mimicue(f): 8:24pm On Nov 17, 2013
Mirrors by Justin Timberlake
Next to me by emeli sande
Heart attack by demi lavato
Blurred lines by Robin thicke
Taylor swift .,.I knew you were trouble
Heart attack by trey songz
And so on
Re: What Are The Songs You Never Get Tired Of?? by afm4ever(m): 10:20am On Nov 18, 2013
Lifted, by frank edwards ft nat bassey ;DLifted, by frank edwards ft nat bassey
Re: What Are The Songs You Never Get Tired Of?? by Ifebazz(m): 7:36pm On Nov 18, 2013
Hotel Carlifonia- Eagles
Re: What Are The Songs You Never Get Tired Of?? by ElMejor(m): 8:20pm On Nov 18, 2013
Rockstar,If everyone cares-Nickelback,Gift-Seether,Coldpay-Clocks,speed of soud,yellow,fix you,snow patrol-chasing cars-(soundtrack Greys anatomy),How to save a life,you are all I have by The Fray,undertowed by timberland ft The fray,tears and rains-james blunt,the way you are by darey,waiting in vain by Bob Marley,what's left of me by Nick lachey,Cold by Crossfade,Will you remember me by sarah McLaughlin,without a word by Birdy,won't go home without you by Maroon Five,You need a man around here by Brad Paisley,Your body is a wonderland,Edge of Desire,I can't stop myself loving you by John mayer,The reason by Hoobastank,you by Switchfoot,Talior made by Colbie caillat,She will be loved by Maroon Five,save tonight By Eagle eye Cherry,sweet surrender by sarah McLaughlin,Let me take you there,Rhythm of Love by Plain White Tee's,Penny and me by Hanson,Call me when you are sober,lithuim,My Immortal by Evanescence,Let me go,Here without you by Three doors down.............................Men am one hell of a rock nd pop,country fan...but seriously I can get enuf of this songs,my all time favourite
Re: What Are The Songs You Never Get Tired Of?? by sojengine(m): 1:02pm On Nov 19, 2013
...R-Kelly's world's greatest
Re: What Are The Songs You Never Get Tired Of?? by Eberex(m): 2:35pm On Nov 19, 2013
My imortal by evanescence
Re: What Are The Songs You Never Get Tired Of?? by Ifebazz(m): 10:34am On Nov 20, 2013
Will Power - Shabba Ranks
Waiting in Vain - Cocoatea & Cutty Ranks
Hot This Year - Dirtsman
Re: What Are The Songs You Never Get Tired Of?? by dondiggy: 8:35am On Nov 23, 2013
coldplay - paradise nd clocks
Whitney Houston - greatest love
owl city - flies
Re: What Are The Songs You Never Get Tired Of?? by bxcode(m): 1:57pm On Nov 23, 2013
dondada1: Iv got all BURNA BOY on Replay WHAT ""They call me Bruna""
I have searching for one his songs that contains some words like 'ebelebe' or something like that to no avail, any help pls
Re: What Are The Songs You Never Get Tired Of?? by dondiggy: 2:35pm On Nov 23, 2013
bxcode:
I have searching for one his songs that contains some words like 'ebelebe' or something like that to no avail, any help pls
Lol, d title of d track u talking about is tonight
Re: What Are The Songs You Never Get Tired Of?? by bxcode(m): 3:41pm On Nov 23, 2013
dondiggy:
Lol, d title of d track u talking about is tonight
Bros!! Ǚ sure die...chop knuckle jare cheesycheesycheesy
Thanks......ebelebe egbuo tonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetongue
Re: What Are The Songs You Never Get Tired Of?? by brethart: 5:11pm On Dec 05, 2013
Mj.... Man in the mirror, Billie Jean, this is it, history, stranger in Moscow, one more chance,
Wyclef.... Diallo
Westlife-... Against all odds, Queen of my heart, world of our own, US against the world, when you tell me that you love me, flying without wings, you raise me up, angel's wings, Angel, bop bop baby,
Lighthouse... High, lifted, I wish
Coldplay... The scientist, fix you, US against the world, paradise, up in flames
Tu pac... Ghetto gospel, changes
Justin timberlake.... Holy grail, mirror,
Eminem.... No love lost
Lil Wayne... Mirror on the wall
Adele.... Someone like you, sky fall, set fire to the rain,
Beyoncé.... Irreplaceable, halo,
R Kelly.... World greatest, I believe I can fly, if I were a boy remix
Jason mraz... I won't give up, 93 million miles, living in the moment, the world as I see it, worldplay
Nickel back..... Photograph, if everyone care
One direction... I wish, one thing, little things, forever young..
*tired of typing *
Have got over 500 songs so my lists of favourites is also as much that's why my music player is always on shuffle....

Music is my best pal..... I find it difficult to sleep without music
Re: What Are The Songs You Never Get Tired Of?? by Donkunxex(m): 12:12am On Jan 23, 2017
vcvibes:
Akatsuki soundtrack Girei pain's soundtrack
you be my guy.
Re: What Are The Songs You Never Get Tired Of?? by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jan 23, 2017
The Commodores- Nightshift
Alphaville- Forever young
All Enya's songs
Rufus Wainwright- Hallelujah
Scala and Kolacny Brothers- Every breath you take & With or without you

Some others...

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Beyoncé 'The Lion King: The Gift' (Track List) Release Date July 19 / Keke Ogungbe: Of Kennis Music And Primetime Africa Fame / (Music) Sophyn – Bonny Boy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.