Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,993 members, 7,821,472 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:26 PM

Commercial Drivers And Conductors In Lagos To Start Wearing Uniforms. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Commercial Drivers And Conductors In Lagos To Start Wearing Uniforms. (584 Views)

We Aren’t Bus Conductors That Ask For Change – Patience Jonathan. / Uniform For Lagos Commercial Bus-Drivers & Conductors / Commercial Drivers Lament As Amosun Launches BMT Buses. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Commercial Drivers And Conductors In Lagos To Start Wearing Uniforms. by Richbee(m): 10:02am On Nov 15, 2013
Recent development in Lagos state has it that as from January 2014, all commercial drivers and conductors are to be on a particular uniform.

Not only that, the state government ordered that a driver or conductor can only be allowed 8 hours of work thereafter he retreats for a break and hands the steering to some other persons to continue to day's work.

How freaking hilarious can it be?
I'm kinda neutral on this ground. I'll just fold my arms and see how it unfolds.

What do u think of dis?

(1) (Reply)

What Do You Think About This Picture / To All The APC Apologists On Nairaland / Asari-dokubo Arrested In Benin Republic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.