Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,064 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:53 AM

Presidential Jet Not Used To Ferry Dokubo To Abuja – Abati - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidential Jet Not Used To Ferry Dokubo To Abuja – Abati (598 Views)

Buhari Inside His Presidential Jet (PHOTO) / Photo: Prof Yemi Osinbajo Looking Cool In A Presidential Jet / Asari-Dokubo To MEND: Don’t Start A Religious Crisis In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Presidential Jet Not Used To Ferry Dokubo To Abuja – Abati by awodman: 8:38pm On Nov 28, 2013

The special Adviser to the President on Media and Publicity,Dr Reuben Abati has denied reports that a presidential jet was used to bring Asari Dokubo to Abuja after he was released by Benin Republic police.

In an interview in Abuja yesterday, Dr Abati said “There is
no truth in the report that a presidential jet was used to
convey Asari Dokubo. Again, what we see here is the
attempt by people to just tell lies and try to package lies as the truth.

“I have read some reports in which they said “unconfirmed reports indicate..” Nobody has been able to say anything categorically and I think it is very sad that people, in an attempt to just play politics with anything at all, will start packaging lies hoping that gullible persons will believe them.

“An aircraft is not a ghost in the air. The movement of any aircraft is properly documented and people will see the aircraft if it lands anywhere, particularly the presidential aircraft.

“Nobody can come up with any evidence that any
presidential jet was sent to Benin Republic. I can tell you
that President Jonathan did not send any presidential jet to Benin Republic.

“Or has Asari Dokubo told anybody that he was brought to Nigeria in a presidential jet? So what is this all about?
Blackmail and mischief obviously” he said.
www.vanguardngr.com/2013/11/presidential-jet-used-ferry-dokubo-abuja-abati/?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter
Re: Presidential Jet Not Used To Ferry Dokubo To Abuja – Abati by Chiefpriest1(m): 9:06pm On Nov 28, 2013
I would have believed this man before now,but Abati has lost so much credibility that even he(Abati) doesn't believe things he says. I 'll wait for a more credible source although anything is possible in Goodluck Jonathans's government
Re: Presidential Jet Not Used To Ferry Dokubo To Abuja – Abati by Texykool: 9:09pm On Nov 28, 2013
Re: Presidential Jet Not Used To Ferry Dokubo To Abuja – Abati by Nobody: 9:11pm On Nov 28, 2013
even if it was used is Asari not a nigerian
Re: Presidential Jet Not Used To Ferry Dokubo To Abuja – Abati by simplyme3(f): 9:14pm On Nov 28, 2013
Chiefpriest1: I would have believed this man before now,but Abati has lost so much credibility that even he(Abati) doesn't believe things he says. I 'll wait for a more credible source although anything is possible in Goodluck Jonathans's government

You will believe it if Sahara Reporters said it, but you wont believe what Abati says, nonsense.
Re: Presidential Jet Not Used To Ferry Dokubo To Abuja – Abati by egift(m): 9:19pm On Nov 28, 2013
If you can tell me one time that Abati have told the truth, then I will believe this.

Even when he broke the London Hangover, he deliberately skipped the Ogogoro part. And did you noticed that Abati did not deny or comment on the fact that the President personally intervene on the arrest of Asari (but the same report carried it). Abati is doing the dirty job of a crook and he is good at it.
Re: Presidential Jet Not Used To Ferry Dokubo To Abuja – Abati by luvablesam(m): 9:25pm On Nov 28, 2013
Nigeria my Nigeria....Y hath dou fallen so low....
we seem to av institutionalize Corruption n Tribalism in this country.

I pity our 'DAMNED' leaders

(1) (Reply)

Don’t Turn Lagos Roads To Mechanic Workshops, Trading Centres – Fashola, Hamzat / Obasanjo's Letter To Gej / 9ice Plans To Venture Into Politics Come 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.