Stats: 3,151,539 members, 7,812,678 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:24 PM

Anambra Governorship Election Tomorrow At 8am - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra Governorship Election Tomorrow At 8am (10658 Views)

God Says That Jonathan Will Win The Election Tomorrow / EDO Governorship Election Tomorrow (with Poll) / Inec Decides On Imo Guber- Election Tomorrow (2) (3) (4)

Re: Anambra Governorship Election Tomorrow At 8am by matzoro(m): 2:37pm On Nov 15, 2013
make i tanda hia oh. I b pdp party agent but na APGA tins oh...
Re: Anambra Governorship Election Tomorrow At 8am by scantee(m): 2:38pm On Nov 15, 2013
AFTER ANAMBRA GUBER ELECTION on Nov
16, Sunday News Headlines will go as
follow;
= Anambra Election- Obiano wins (The Light)
= Don't celebrate yet, Nwoye tells Obiano
(TELL magazine)
=Concede defeat, Obiano urges Uba(Punch)
= APC Cries out, says election was rigged
(daily sun)
= Ngige demands Vote recount...(Vanguard)
= No evidence of manipulation (NTA news)
= There wil be violence if we loose; APC
declares (Guardian)
= Election results for Mmiata Anam awaited
(Channels)
= Trucks with suspected ballot papers
crosses into Agulueri from Kogi (Tribune)
= Uba and Nwoye are opportunists - Go
back to school and biz (AIT)
= GEJ congratulates Obiano - charges him to
live up to espectations (NTA)
= I will not accept result Ngige tells Obi and
Obiano (STV)
= Uba, Nwoye, Ngige and others head to
Election Petition Tribunal (MITV)
= Election was free and fair says Jega (NTA)
= The people behind Obiano's victory: True
story uncovered...(News watch)
= There is no perfect election in the
world...OBJ
= Soludo congratulates Obiano.... Aljazera

Re: Anambra Governorship Election Tomorrow At 8am by Fchuma: 2:39pm On Nov 15, 2013
Ifeanyi Ubah we are praying for you. I see your desire to change Anambra
Re: Anambra Governorship Election Tomorrow At 8am by mrphysics(m): 2:40pm On Nov 15, 2013
i wish d Anambrarians d best in d election tommorow. pls dn't b decieved to selling ur vote for money. make sure ur vote counts. pls let arise and fight for our right, by ensuring we place d right person on the sit. God bless Nigeria, God bless anambra, God bless my state Ebonyi State, God bless my family, blessed is our generation
Re: Anambra Governorship Election Tomorrow At 8am by Oyetboy(m): 2:40pm On Nov 15, 2013
Like dis post if u think Chief Sweetus Oyoyo (yuzedo) of banana island will win :p

Re: Anambra Governorship Election Tomorrow At 8am by willyray(m): 2:47pm On Nov 15, 2013
we shall see wink

[img]http:///ogPF/.jpg[/img][img]http:///ogPN/.jpg[/img]
Re: Anambra Governorship Election Tomorrow At 8am by chiefinalowo: 2:55pm On Nov 15, 2013
I am 100% sure that Dr Ifeanyi Ubah will win.

Up Ifeanyi Ubah!

Re: Anambra Governorship Election Tomorrow At 8am by deletrue: 2:56pm On Nov 15, 2013
CFCfan: 'Like' this post if you think Senator Chris Ngige (APC) will win.
I hope you people of apc and supporters are well prepared to face the greatest disappointment? Get ready a life saving machine close to particulaly Ngige, because the BP he will develop tomorro or next will be such that no time will be available to rush him to the nearest clinic
By this time tomorrow, the resultant effect of being arrogant, arising from the deportation to the bridge head and Offo special day closing ceremoney that was undermined by Ngige etc. will surface. Next time apc people learn to behave well.
Before this time, I use to respect Fashola but suddenly the apc members immediately inffected him.

Re: Anambra Governorship Election Tomorrow At 8am by moshino(m): 2:57pm On Nov 15, 2013
ilugunboy: Twitter will be abuzz tomorrow...

Good luck Dr Chris Ngige....you've done a very good job despite the barrage of blackmail...intimidation and character assassination from enemies of progress of Anambra.

Tomorrow....we will eat the chickens.

Ngige would have had a better chance if he was in any other party. Don't forget, it's the party's name that they put on the ballot papers, and I'm not sure how many Anambrarians that'll ink for APC. Just a thought!

Re: Anambra Governorship Election Tomorrow At 8am by scantee(m): 2:59pm On Nov 15, 2013
My Obaino my Apga.
Re: Anambra Governorship Election Tomorrow At 8am by lilTunechi(m): 3:01pm On Nov 15, 2013
LONGFELLOW02: [size=50pt]ALL POLITICIAN ARE ARMY ROBBER[/size]
C u. Nt only Army. Navy
Re: Anambra Governorship Election Tomorrow At 8am by moshino(m): 3:03pm On Nov 15, 2013
Fchuma: Ifeanyi Ubah we are praying for you. I see your desire to change Anambra

The only desire ifeanyi ubah has is to get hold of Anambra State's treasury, and to get immunity from prosecution for his cases with EFCC. He'll use Anambra State's treasury to repay all his debts and enrich himself while hiding under the immunity law. I'll go with Ngige, Obiano, Nwoye or any other candidate instead of ubah. I'll even prefer for the military to take over Anambra rather than have ubah as governor there. Let ubah go and answer his cases at EFCC with Amcon and Coscharis first!

Re: Anambra Governorship Election Tomorrow At 8am by Datruggedman: 3:04pm On Nov 15, 2013
scantee: AFTER ANAMBRA GUBER ELECTION on Nov
16, Sunday News Headlines will go as
follow;
= Anambra Election- Obiano wins (The Light)
= Don't celebrate yet, Nwoye tells Obiano
(TELL magazine)
=Concede defeat, Obiano urges Uba(Punch)
= APC Cries out, says election was rigged
(daily sun)
= Ngige demands Vote recount...(Vanguard)
= No evidence of manipulation (NTA news)
= There wil be violence if we loose; APC
declares (Guardian)
= Election results for Mmiata Anam awaited
(Channels)
= Trucks with suspected ballot papers
crosses into Agulueri from Kogi (Tribune)
= Uba and Nwoye are opportunists - Go
back to school and biz (AIT)
= GEJ congratulates Obiano - charges him to
live up to espectations (NTA)
= I will not accept result Ngige tells Obi and
Obiano (STV)
= Uba, Nwoye, Ngige and others head to
Election Petition Tribunal (MITV)
= Election was free and fair says Jega (NTA)
= The people behind Obiano's victory: True
story uncovered...(News watch)
= There is no perfect election in the
world...OBJ
= Soludo congratulates Obiano.... Aljazera
u have a big problem,ngige al d way
Re: Anambra Governorship Election Tomorrow At 8am by Lilimax(f): 3:04pm On Nov 15, 2013
Only if this Anambra election votes will be casted on the pages of Nairaland?
but it is not possible undecided.

My prayer is that the best candidate emerge and
let the election be free and fair devoid of political violence and thuggery.

Re: Anambra Governorship Election Tomorrow At 8am by Nobody: 3:07pm On Nov 15, 2013
I have a message frm obama

Re: Anambra Governorship Election Tomorrow At 8am by Nobody: 3:12pm On Nov 15, 2013
I jst have this feeling that this election wont end well, no matter who wins there will still be accusations abt rigging and going 2 court and all that, am not in anambra now i hope 2 get updates frm this thread.
Re: Anambra Governorship Election Tomorrow At 8am by Ozone4eva: 3:23pm On Nov 15, 2013
I registered in my Villa and cannot vote in Onitsha,so na siddon look go dey.
----oooO---
----(----)----!
-----\--(--
------\_)
-----------Oooo
-----------(--- -)---
------------)-- /----
------------(_/ -
Re: Anambra Governorship Election Tomorrow At 8am by Iceman296: 3:29pm On Nov 15, 2013
Peter Obi Distributed Bathroom Slippers to Osha Traders Yesterday. I wonder How that would help his Protege.

Vote Ngige!
Re: Anambra Governorship Election Tomorrow At 8am by DonaldGenes(m): 3:32pm On Nov 15, 2013
I support Chris Ngige
Re: Anambra Governorship Election Tomorrow At 8am by moshino(m): 3:33pm On Nov 15, 2013
Lilimax: Only if this Anambra election votes will be casted on the pages of Nairaland?
but it is not possible undecided.
My prayer is that the best candidate emerge and
let the election be free and fair devoid of political violence and thuggery.

It is 'will be CAST', NOT 'will be CASTED'!
Re: Anambra Governorship Election Tomorrow At 8am by moodswing(m): 3:33pm On Nov 15, 2013
Nnewi1stSon: it is not a 'maybe'@ i dare jonathan to conduct the elections free; Adaobi and Bamanga tukur will be stunned by the results! People over here are fed up with Apga!

Lol, Your moniker clearly states why you have a subjective opinion and invalid sense of reality. Abeg shove your malice, we know who has substance and who hasn't.

The only people rooting for APC are yoruba's on Nairaland and people of Idemmili LGA.

What happened in Ondo state will repeat itself. APC would be lucky to come a distant third.

The president will surely ensure a credible election which will make Obiano emerge victorious owing that Obi's is an ally of the president.

Watch the space.
Re: Anambra Governorship Election Tomorrow At 8am by killuminati(m): 3:36pm On Nov 15, 2013
Re: Anambra Governorship Election Tomorrow At 8am by chocopearl(f): 3:37pm On Nov 15, 2013
Nnewi1stSon: it is not a 'maybe'@ i dare jonathan to conduct the elections free; Adaobi and Bamanga tukur will be stunned by the results! People over here are fed up with Apga!

i double dare jonathan and peter obi to let Anambra votes count lets see what d outcome will be.
Re: Anambra Governorship Election Tomorrow At 8am by killuminati(m): 3:38pm On Nov 15, 2013
Re: Anambra Governorship Election Tomorrow At 8am by deletrue: 3:40pm On Nov 15, 2013
To a large extent, I like this election, particulary as it is coming this time. I have a strong feelings that apc will not only know their fate as a regional party but also know how they are seen and percieved due to the chracter of the actors in that party. Seen is believing.
Re: Anambra Governorship Election Tomorrow At 8am by homesteady(m): 3:41pm On Nov 15, 2013
I hope that Ifeanyi Ubah wins! If he doesn't win, I'll fell so sad! He wasted a lot of money on campaigning! And he seems to be very passionate the governorship seat!
I hope he wins!
Re: Anambra Governorship Election Tomorrow At 8am by ifeanyidavid: 3:42pm On Nov 15, 2013
UP A P G A. Up. OBIANO UP A P G A. Up. OBIANO. UP A P G A. Up. OBIANO
Re: Anambra Governorship Election Tomorrow At 8am by Ameboperoo(m): 3:42pm On Nov 15, 2013
Where is Yezundo?
Re: Anambra Governorship Election Tomorrow At 8am by thaoriginator: 3:45pm On Nov 15, 2013
killuminati:
T E A M A P C grin
Re: Anambra Governorship Election Tomorrow At 8am by chocopearl(f): 3:45pm On Nov 15, 2013
Annie2gud: As usual,gov peter Adaobi is gonna rig election for his candidate(willie obaino)what abt the allegation levelled against him abt the,multipls voter's registration cards,has the issue bn iron out?

I still remember d last governorship election Peter Obi was on air buzzing on how elections were nt conducted in so many parts of d state(which was very true) but when they declared him winner all dat stopped. I jst pray he gets caught in his own web tomorrow.
Re: Anambra Governorship Election Tomorrow At 8am by Lilimax(f): 3:45pm On Nov 15, 2013
moshino:

It is 'will be CAST', NOT 'will be CASTED'!
omg, Engreesh Teacher

It shall never be well with ASUU!
Re: Anambra Governorship Election Tomorrow At 8am by Nobody: 3:47pm On Nov 15, 2013
Sylvyangel: I jst have this feeling that this election wont end well, no matter who wins there will still be accusations abt rigging and going 2 court and all that, am not in anambra now i hope 2 get updates frm this thread.
no qualms abt d live update

Makarfi Faction Disagrees With Peace Committee, Calls Them Nonentity / Governor Ortom: No Cattle Routes In Benue / Governors Forum Warn Against Passing Minimum Wage States Cannot Pay