Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,323 members, 7,829,798 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:54 AM

Anambra Governorship Election Tomorrow At 8am - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra Governorship Election Tomorrow At 8am (10673 Views)

God Says That Jonathan Will Win The Election Tomorrow / EDO Governorship Election Tomorrow (with Poll) / Inec Decides On Imo Guber- Election Tomorrow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra Governorship Election Tomorrow At 8am by thaoriginator: 3:47pm On Nov 15, 2013
Re: Anambra Governorship Election Tomorrow At 8am by Nobody: 3:51pm On Nov 15, 2013
All you guys underestimating the popularity of ifeanyi ubah will surely be disappointed coz he is winning already. Labour party ebe esere mmadu
Re: Anambra Governorship Election Tomorrow At 8am by viexcey(f): 3:55pm On Nov 15, 2013
I have watched APC rally where Ngige was just yabbing Obi as even he has issue(s) with him while during APGA rally,they didn't yab Ngige. My question is why is it that Ngige always yab Obi? Is it that Obi is more superior than him?
With all due respect,Ngige is should grow up and stop behaving like a tout. He makes a lot of noise.
#between, let the best candidate emerge.
Goodluck ndi anambra as you chose your next leader!
Re: Anambra Governorship Election Tomorrow At 8am by Nobody: 4:01pm On Nov 15, 2013
no matter how u say it or wish it, APC will be the last party to win in South East talk more of Anambra State! Its APGA all the way but if you think APC will win, then leave ur state and come now to Anambra and vote lets see. corfew starts by 12, you all southerners still have enough time to enter Anambra(the light of the nation)! this election rocks! APGA!!! onye aghana nwanne ya!
Re: Anambra Governorship Election Tomorrow At 8am by MrALIVE: 4:03pm On Nov 15, 2013
alexchiny:

Please be guided kid! Obiano did a voter card transfer and not double registration.
it is an open secret that he did double registration! The two voters card have been leaked online! U can google it! There are two cases in a federal high court awka and another one at federal high court abuja! Hearing on one is slated december 16th while the other is jan 15th! Of course u do not expect obiano and apga to accept that he did double registration
Re: Anambra Governorship Election Tomorrow At 8am by ukabrother: 4:05pm On Nov 15, 2013
Nnewi1stSon: Is this a joke? U mean tony nwoye that started campaigning Last week stands a better Chance than Ifeanyi ubah? Well sorry to bust ur bubble but this election is between Ngige and Ubah? Any other result not having these two as either of it's winner is a product of a rigged poll! TQED!
Tony Nwoye-PDP is the next governor.
Re: Anambra Governorship Election Tomorrow At 8am by ikekings1: 4:06pm On Nov 15, 2013
Currently in anambra.. This election is between ubah and ngige.. All dis obiano/peter obi dey do na amansi.. Well, for me ubah all the way since soludo got kicked out by obi and co.. #TEAM LP all the way...
Re: Anambra Governorship Election Tomorrow At 8am by dahfweshdude69: 4:15pm On Nov 15, 2013
I thought the thread was for updates and not campaigning... smh... anambra people should vote wisely...vote d right person in...don't b sentimental ...defend ur votes...MAY GOD BLESS U ALL
Re: Anambra Governorship Election Tomorrow At 8am by nep2ra(m): 4:20pm On Nov 15, 2013
packman: 11

[size=20pt]NO MATTER WHAT YOU DO SEUN WOULD NOT MAKE YOU A MODERATOR OR AN ADMIN SO FORGET THIS YOUR ATTITUDE lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed[/size]

bad belle tongue
Re: Anambra Governorship Election Tomorrow At 8am by DonHummer(m): 4:21pm On Nov 15, 2013
i just de laff..all dis apc pple wil wake up 4rm sleep wen obiano wins dis tin...
Re: Anambra Governorship Election Tomorrow At 8am by mvem(m): 4:26pm On Nov 15, 2013
most igbos see apc as a yoruba/hausa-fulani party,that they re anti south-easterner.....thats what dey are...all igbo politician in apc re opportunist think dey will get slot in the presidential cabinet e.g.Rochas.
Re: Anambra Governorship Election Tomorrow At 8am by sigidporte(m): 4:26pm On Nov 15, 2013
After Anambra guber
election
on Nov 16, Sunday/
Monday
Newspaper Headlines will
go as follow;

= Don't celebrate yet,
Nwoye
tells Ngige (APC)
(Leadership)

= Concede defeat, Ngige
urges Uba and Obiano(Punch)

= APGA Cries out, says
election
was rigged (daily sun)

= Uba demands Vote
recount... (Vanguard)

= No evidence of
manipulation
(NTA news)

= This is the sign of good things still to come - Buhari (Nation Newspaper
&
Daily Trust)

= Election results for
Mmiata Anam awaited (Channels)

= Trucks with suspected
ballot
papers crosses into
Agulueri
from Kogi (Sahara Reporters).

= There will be violence if
we
loose; Authur declares (Hope
For
Nigeria)

=Obiano, Uba and Nwoye are
opportunists - Go back to
school and biz (AIT)

= GEJ congratulates Ngige
-
charges him to live up to expectations (NTA)

= I will not accept result
Obiano
tells Ngige (STV)

= Uba, Nwoye, Obiano and
others head to Election Petition
Tribunal (Channels TV)

= Election was free and fair
says Jega (NTA)

= The people behind
Ngige's victory: True story
uncovered...(Va nguard)

= There is no perfect
election in
the world -OBJ. -
(Guardian)

= Soludo congratulates
Ngige.... (Aljazera)

1 Like

Re: Anambra Governorship Election Tomorrow At 8am by busterr(m): 4:32pm On Nov 15, 2013
All i can see here is Ngige and Willie!!! Ifeanyi Ubah has chances too even more than Willie

like this post if you think Ifeanyi Ubah will win!!!

1 Like

Re: Anambra Governorship Election Tomorrow At 8am by packman: 4:33pm On Nov 15, 2013
nep2ra:

bad belle tongue

[size=20pt]LOL IN LATIN

SEUN DONT HAVE YOU IN MIND[/size] tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Anambra Governorship Election Tomorrow At 8am by farem: 4:34pm On Nov 15, 2013
Pipsland78: Me Just dey pass by...
----oooO---
----(----)----!
-----\--(--
------\_)
-----------Oooo
-----------(--- -)---
------------)-- /----
------------(_/ -
Pipsland78: [color=#006600] Me Just dey pass by...
----oooO---
----(----)----!
-----\--(--
------\_)
-----------Oooo
-----------(--- -)---
------------)-- /----
------------(_/ -
[/color][quote author=Pipsland78][b][color=#006600]
THESE YOUR 8-TOED FEET. HOPE YOU NO BE MONKEY SO?
(Just joking)
Re: Anambra Governorship Election Tomorrow At 8am by MrAboki: 4:39pm On Nov 15, 2013

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Governorship Election Tomorrow At 8am by nep2ra(m): 4:41pm On Nov 15, 2013
packman:

[size=20pt]LOL IN LATIN

SEUN DONT HAVE YOU IN MIND[/size] tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

acute case of bad bellerism. Go and take your medication. tongue tongue
Re: Anambra Governorship Election Tomorrow At 8am by jfxt: 4:48pm On Nov 15, 2013
lets be realistic here. Obiano will be the next Governor of Anambra State as far as Nigeria way of election is concern. but come to think of it, from my own point of view Ifeanyi has all it takes to develop the state but his debts and arrogance will never allow him to get there. On the other side Ngige is the only person without Godfather from the state and thats what Anambra needs to move forward but he has already toured so much with the king-makers of the state. So as am seeing it,the battle will surely be hot tomorrow.
Re: Anambra Governorship Election Tomorrow At 8am by Drpain: 4:51pm On Nov 15, 2013
APGA all the way. APC, no space in Anambra!.
Re: Anambra Governorship Election Tomorrow At 8am by MrAboki: 4:51pm On Nov 15, 2013
jfxt: lets be realistic here. Obiano will be the next Governor of Anambra State as far as Nigeria way of election is concern. but come to think of it, from my own point of view Ifeanyi has all it takes to develop the state but his debts and arrogance will never allow him to get there. On the other side Ngige is the only person without Godfather from the state and thats what Anambra needs to move forward but he has already toured so much with the king-makers of the state. So as am seeing it,the battle will surely be hot tomorrow.

Same Ifeanyi wey no get one thing for Anambra as investment abi?!
Re: Anambra Governorship Election Tomorrow At 8am by ealtutu: 4:52pm On Nov 15, 2013
This election is a no holds bar'
Re: Anambra Governorship Election Tomorrow At 8am by jfxt: 4:57pm On Nov 15, 2013
Yes Sir, you need to good through his agenda. but at a second thought all these promises may end up being like others. but i believe him considering his age and his achievement in life, i think his gonna take Anambra as is personal business.
Mr Aboki:

Same Ifeanyi wey no get one thing for Anambra as investment abi?!
Re: Anambra Governorship Election Tomorrow At 8am by eldoradoxx: 5:01pm On Nov 15, 2013
Tomorrow's election is basically between APGA and PDP. There is no election in Nigeria that I know of since 99 till date that PDP has come distant 3rd. Same senario would play out tomorrow. All odds favours APGA to win the election based on popular sentiment but PDP will put a strong fight. APC will emerge 3rd with Labour Party 4th. Ngige has a strong character but has exhausted his political charm on Anambrarians. If he was in PDP or APGA, he would have made serious impact tomorrow. There is a bitter rivalry the politically divided Yorub, Hausa and Ibos. Non would want to join any party they view as dominated or championing the agenda of one or two of these tribes, and that is tha sentiment against Ngige's party in Iboland. People would often say, but Rochas is in APC but to an average Imolite, Rochas is on his own in APC as far as Imo is concerned. 2015 would be battle with Chief Marthin Agbaso of APGA whom Rochas joined forces with to defeat Ohakim's PDP in Imo and who later ditched APGA and impeached Jude, Marth Agbaso's younger brother. Politically, Rochas knows he is at the lowest ebb now in his own state. Anambra woudl as present a test case of the popularity of APC soon after Delta Central Senatorial election in which they lost to PDP. PDP would comfortably concede victory to APGA or even LP than APC. This is because APC has become a pain in the bottom and the former wants anything to prove to APC that they ve no electoral value beyond attacking PDP. Mind you that the biggest battle is even next year in the Ekiti battle where PDP's Caleb Olubolade wants to take power from APC's Fayemi in a serious attempt to make in road in the SW before 2015. Osun state is also coming next year. In all, I think Anambra election would be the first test on the acceptance of APC as a party. But I doubt if APC can ever be entrenched beyond SW.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Governorship Election Tomorrow At 8am by blackky100(m): 5:02pm On Nov 15, 2013
Please read this before you speak

INEC has said that Willie Obiano registered in Lagos, but had his voters card transferred to Anambra State Independent Electoral Commission's Office in Awka and was re-transferred to Willie Obiano's ward in his community in Anambra West LGA. INEC has stated that it is part of their principles for any person to do such during registration period. I too did the same. I registered in Port Harcourt, but I have to transfer by voters card from my ward in PH to my State which is Delta then, re-registered it in Ndokwa. Its very simple but it must go through due process.
Ngige and his APC allies should just shot-up and face the exam at hand instead of blaming their failures on Fever, Stomach-ache, and Head-ache. When a child start given excuse before an examination, it automatically means that the has already failed before the exam began
Re: Anambra Governorship Election Tomorrow At 8am by henrizzle(m): 5:04pm On Nov 15, 2013
I wonder if southeasterners are after party or credible candidate. This same party issue that has made us not to move forward like other countries. My candid advice to anambarians; vote wisely and forget about Godfatherism and party logo.
Re: Anambra Governorship Election Tomorrow At 8am by cKaiser: 5:05pm On Nov 15, 2013
Vote Ifeanyi Ubah
Re: Anambra Governorship Election Tomorrow At 8am by MrAboki: 5:10pm On Nov 15, 2013
jfxt: Yes Sir, you need to good through his agenda. but at a second thought all these promises may end up being like others. but i believe him considering his age and his achievement in life, i think his gonna take Anambra as is personal business.

How old is Ifeanyi Uba?!

Is he richer than Obasanjo?!

Nna look well before you enter one chance..

I still maintain that Anambra didnt present any Candidate worthy of serious consideration for this election.

C. Soludo.... Until he becomes govnor.. I shall just remain an observer.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Governorship Election Tomorrow At 8am by jfxt: 5:13pm On Nov 15, 2013
lol. bro you are right but am judging based on the contestants
Mr Aboki:

How old is Ifeanyi Uba?!

Is he richer than Obasanjo?!

Nna look well before you enter one chance..

I still maintain that Anambra didnt present any Candidate worthy of serious consideration for this election.

C. Soludo.... Until he becomes govnor.. I shall just remain an observer.
Re: Anambra Governorship Election Tomorrow At 8am by modestdude(m): 5:21pm On Nov 15, 2013
Do you know the leaders of APC in Nigeria? See below;

1. Party leader- North, Gen. Muhammadu Buhari.......muslim.
2. Party leader-south, Bola Ahmed Tinubu...muslim.
3. National chairman , Abdulkareem Akande...muslim.
4. Deputy National chairman, Aminu Bello.....muslim.
5. National secretary, Tijjan Musa .............muslim.
6. Deputy National secretary, Nasir El Rufai....muslim.
7. National publicity secretary, Lai Muhammed..muslim.
8. National treasurer, sadiya umarfaruq....muslim.
9. National financial secretary, Shaibu musa....muslim.
10. National youth leader,abubakar lado....muslim.
11. National legal advicer, muiz banire....muslim.
12. National deputy auditor, bala jibrin...muslim.
13. National women leader, sharia ikeazor.....muslim.
14. Ex officio member, muniru musa.....muslim
15. Ex officio member, yemi sanusi Alhaji....muslim

Anambrarians, vote wisely.
Nigeria is a multi religious and ethnic society. There is an underground sinister plan to islamise this country. You can call me whatever you wish but we must stand up against this.
Re: Anambra Governorship Election Tomorrow At 8am by cKaiser: 5:24pm On Nov 15, 2013
modestdude: Do you know the leaders of APC in Nigeria? See below;

1. Party leader- North, Gen. Muhammadu Buhari.......muslim.
2. Party leader-south, Bola Ahmed Tinubu...muslim.
3. National chairman , Abdulkareem Akande...muslim.
4. Deputy National chairman, Aminu Bello.....muslim.
5. National secretary, Tijjan Musa .............muslim.
6. Deputy National secretary, Nasir El Rufai....muslim.
7. National publicity secretary, Lai Muhammed..muslim.
8. National treasurer, sadiya umarfaruq....muslim.
9. National financial secretary, Shaibu musa....muslim.
10. National youth leader,abubakar lado....muslim.
11. National legal advicer, muiz banire....muslim.
12. National deputy auditor, bala jibrin...muslim.
13. National women leader, sharia ikeazor.....muslim.
14. Ex officio member, muniru musa.....muslim
15. Ex officio member, yemi sanusi Alhaji....muslim

Anambrarians, vote wisely.
Nigeria is a multi religious and ethnic society. There is an underground sinister plan to islamise this country. You can call me whatever you wish but we must stand up against this.

Anambrans dont mind any mind to these liars

1. Otunba Niyi Adebayo, ACN, Ekiti State,
APC National Vice Chairman (South-West).
2. Chief (Knight) Tom Ikimi, ACN, Edo
State,APC National Vice Chairman,South/South
3. Mr. Uzo Igbonwa, ACN, Anambra
State , APC Deputy National Youth Leader
4. Chief Kenneth Kobani, ACN, Rivers State,
APC National Ex-Officio (South/South)
5. Mr. Antibass El-Nathan, ACN, Taraba State, APC National Ex-Officio (North- East)
6. Emma Eneuku , ANPP, Enugu State,
APC National Welfare Secretary
7. Nelson Alapa, ANPP, Benue State, APC
National EX-Officio (North Central)
8. James Ocholi (SAN), CPC, Kogi State,
APC National Deputy Legal Adviser
9. Sharon Ikeazor, CPC, Anambra State,
APC National Women Leader
10. Pastor BD Lawal, CPC Adamawa State,
APC National Ex-Officio (North-East)
11. Senator Annie Okonkwo, APGA, Anambra State,
APC National Deputy Chairman
12. Senator Ositsa Izunaso, APGA, Imo State,
APC National Organizing Secretary
13. Sunday Chukwu, APGA, Ebonyi State,
APC Deputy National Secretary
14. Dr Jok Alamba, APGA, Plateau State,
APC National Ex-Officio
15. Dr Anyim Nyerere, APGA, Abia State,APC
National Vice Chairman (South-East)
16. Emeka-Olisa Akamukali, DPP, Delta State,
APC National Auditor
17. Sir Romanus Egbunike, DPP, Imo State,
APC Deputy National Welfare Secretary.

Note: Barrister Sharon Ikeazor, APC National
Women Leader was falsely listed as a
Muslim
Re: Anambra Governorship Election Tomorrow At 8am by ATMCARD2(m): 5:29pm On Nov 15, 2013
I wl laf @ many APC supporters here 2mrw.Lets c hw it goes.SAY NO 2 APC.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Rigging No Longer Possible In Nigeria – INEC Official / INEC To Sever CBN Ties As Emefiele Seeks Court’s Nod / Bbc Again! In Pictures: Going To School By Canoe In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.