Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:52 AM

Female Circumcision Is Barbaric And Evil. - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Female Circumcision Is Barbaric And Evil. (15953 Views)

Why Did God Create The Tree Of Good and evil If He Didn't Want Man To Sin / The Tree Of The Knowledge Of Good And Evil / Why Did God Put The Tree Of Good And Evil In The Garden Of Eden? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Female Circumcision Is Barbaric And Evil. by Kevsman(m): 11:04am On Nov 17, 2013
ndidibabe: By the way, I was circumcised and can not remember if I passed through any pain because I was probably very young then. However, while in boarding school, I found it irritating when I see girls with the extra meat. I am just happy to be circumcised. On the other hand, my hubby always say I would have enjoyed 'intimacy' more If I wasn't circumcised but I don't agree.
nna mehhn, extra meat? Chaii

1 Like

Re: Female Circumcision Is Barbaric And Evil. by tiamiyukunle69(m): 11:06am On Nov 17, 2013
U mean people still circumcize females this days?
Re: Female Circumcision Is Barbaric And Evil. by kazyhm(m): 11:09am On Nov 17, 2013
Owk oooooo continue
Re: Female Circumcision Is Barbaric And Evil. by abdulkayus(m): 11:10am On Nov 17, 2013
To some people, its right while to some its wrong. Dey all have reason for it. Dey circumcise their daughters cos dey believe it will reduce their intimate hunger, thus maintainin a decent society. If u look at it circumcise female tends to be less randy than d uncircumcise ones.
Thought in Islam, its nt compulsory to circumcise their females bt its recommended, bt its only d top top of d cli.to.ris shld be cut off. Though, many people dont do it bt some does. Its also compulsory to circumcise d males Islamically.
Everyone to it religious, cultural and social belief.

2 Likes

Re: Female Circumcision Is Barbaric And Evil. by Nobody: 11:11am On Nov 17, 2013
i don't support it
Re: Female Circumcision Is Barbaric And Evil. by chineloSA(f): 11:13am On Nov 17, 2013
Those who practise it, I cannot judge them, but I can only imagine what they are missing when they get to adulthood.

Damn, they are missing out grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Female Circumcision Is Barbaric And Evil. by Nobody: 11:17am On Nov 17, 2013
we're all criticizing this practice but is there no benefit for female circumcision because I'll like the to know that very special reason
Re: Female Circumcision Is Barbaric And Evil. by Lilaex: 11:18am On Nov 17, 2013
Ur name says it all.

[b:
Evil Brain][b]Male circumcision is almost as bad..
Re: Female Circumcision Is Barbaric And Evil. by Danhumprey: 11:19am On Nov 17, 2013
Harbiurlah: Archaic tins, its no longer done nowadays.
freda506: it's very terrible embarassed
Were both of you circumcised? undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

How was the experience? wink tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Female Circumcision Is Barbaric And Evil. by chineloSA(f): 11:19am On Nov 17, 2013
I cannot talk for man, but for woman, I think it has to be abandoned.If its religious or anyhow, why will your creator create you with something and expect you to cut it yourself?

Doesn't make sense. Tha'ts a very stupid God. He might as well not put it there.

But for females, really, I really deeply feel for them. Some have admitted s..exual frustration, hence some are no doing surgeries to reconstruct it.

But damn, they are MISSING grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Female Circumcision Is Barbaric And Evil. by nagoma(m): 11:20am On Nov 17, 2013
chineloSA:
Those who practise it, I cannot judge them, but I can only imagine what they are missing when they get to adulthood.

Damn, they are missing out grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

That's why they can turn that organ into money making machine. There is correlation between FGM communities and FSW acceptance as jobs.
Re: Female Circumcision Is Barbaric And Evil. by ndidibabe(f): 11:20am On Nov 17, 2013
Ralphlauren:

Wow. shocked

Can I ask you a question? Are you going to circumcise your daughters? And remove from their privates the "extra meat" you find disgusting?
I don't think so. I will wait till I have a daughter.
Re: Female Circumcision Is Barbaric And Evil. by ndidibabe(f): 11:24am On Nov 17, 2013
Ariyke: its the worst thing that ever happened to me though it was ignorance on my parent part I dont blame them but I get to pay for it for the rest of my life sad
How are you paying for it? Any repercussion?
Re: Female Circumcision Is Barbaric And Evil. by Danhumprey: 11:24am On Nov 17, 2013
Ariyke: its the worst thing that ever happened to me though it was ignorance on my parent part I dont blame them but I get to pay for it for the rest of my life sad
Are you for real??

You were circumsised? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Female Circumcision Is Barbaric And Evil. by sexymonkey(m): 11:26am On Nov 17, 2013
I love saggy Toto

1 Like

Re: Female Circumcision Is Barbaric And Evil. by chineloSA(f): 11:28am On Nov 17, 2013
sexymonkey: I love saggy Toto

Not all of them saggs. angry angry angry angry Some are inside you cant see it. undecided undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: Female Circumcision Is Barbaric And Evil. by TheProdigy(m): 11:37am On Nov 17, 2013

1 Like

Re: Female Circumcision Is Barbaric And Evil. by TheProdigy(m): 11:40am On Nov 17, 2013
[b]Could you explain me what is the medical benefit
of girl’s circumcision?
Praise be to Allaah.
Just as Allaah has created mankind, He has also
guided them that which is best suited to their
interests in this world and in the Hereafter, so He
sent them Messengers and revealed Books to
guide mankind to what is good and urge them to
follow it, and to teach them what is evil and warn
them against it.
Islam may enjoin or forbid something and the
people – or most of them – may not be able to
see the wisdom behind this command or
prohibition. In that case we are obliged to obey the
command or heed the prohibition and to have
certain faith that the laws of Allaah are all good,
even if we cannot see the wisdom behind them.
Circumcision is one of the Sunnahs of the fitrah, as
is indicated by the words of the Prophet (peace
and blessings of Allaah be upon him): "The fitrah
is five things – or five things are part of the fitrah
– circumcision, shaving the pubes, plucking the
armpit hairs, cutting the nails, and trimming the
moustache." narrated by al-Bukhaari (5889) and
Muslim (257).
Undoubtedly with regard to the Sunnahs of the
fitrah, some of the wisdom behind them is obvious,
and that includes circumcision. There are clear
benefits to it which we should pay attention to and
understand the wisdom behind it.
In the answer to question no. 9412 we have
discussed circumcision, how it is to be done and
the ruling on it. In the answer to question no. 7073
we have explained the health and shar’i benefits of
circumcision for males.
Circumcision is prescribed for both males and
females. The correct view is that circumcision is
obligatory for males and that it is one of the
symbols of Islam, and that circumcision of women
is mustahabb but not obligatory.
There are reports in the Sunnah which indicate that
circumcision for women is prescribed in Islam. In
Madeenah there was a woman who circumcised
women and the Prophet (peace and blessings of
Allaah be upon him) said to her: “Do not go to the
extreme in cutting; that is better for the woman
and more liked by the husband.” Narrated by Abu
Dawood (5271), classed as saheeh by Shaykh al-
Albaani in Saheeh Abi Dawood .
Female circumcision has not been prescribed for
no reason, rather there is wisdom behind it and it
brings many benefits.
Mentioning some of these benefits, Dr. Haamid al-
Ghawaabi says:
The secretions of the labia minora accumulate in
uncircumcised women and turn rancid, so they
develop an unpleasant odour which may lead to
infections of the vagina or urethra. I have seen
many cases of sickness caused by the lack of
circumcision.
Circumcision reduces excessive sensitivity of the
clitoris which may cause it to increase in size to 3
centimeters when aroused, which is very annoying
to the husband, especially at the time of
intercourse.
Another benefit of circumcision is that it prevents
stimulation of the clitoris which makes it grow
large in such a manner that it causes pain.
Circumcision prevents spasms of the clitoris which
are a kind of inflammation.
Circumcision reduces excessive sexual desire.
Then Dr al-Ghawaabi refutes those who claim that
female circumcision leads to frigidity by noting:
Frigidity has many causes, and this claim is not
based on any sound statistics comparing
circumcised women with uncircumcised women,
except in the case of Pharaonic circumcision which is where the clitoris is excised completely.
This does in fact lead to frigidity but it is contrary to the kind of circumcision enjoined by the Prophet of mercy (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) when he said: “Do not destroy” i.e., do not uproot or excise. This alone is evidence that speaks for itself, because medicine at that time knew very little about this sensitive organ (the clitoris) and its nerves.
From Liwa’ al-Islam magazine, issue 8 and 10;
article entitled Khitaan al-Banaat (circumcision of
girls).
The female gynaecologist Sitt al-Banaat Khaalid
says in an article entitled Khitaan al-Banaat Ru’yah
Sihhiyyah (Female circumcision from a health point of view):
For us in the Muslim world female circumcision is,
above all else, obedience to Islam, which means
acting in accordance with the fitrah and following
the Sunnah which encourages it. We all know the
dimensions of Islam, and that everything in it must
be good in all aspects, including health aspects. If
the benefits are not apparent now, they will
become known in the future, as has happened with
regard to male circumcision – the world now
knows its benefits and it has become widespread
among all nations despite the opposition of some
groups.
Then she mentioned some of the health benefits of
female circumcision and said:
It takes away excessive libido from women
It prevents unpleasant odours which result from
foul secretions beneath the prepuce.
It reduces the incidence of urinary tract infections
It reduces the incidence of infections of the
reproductive system.
In the book on Traditions that affect the health of
women and children, which was published by the
World Health Organization in 1979 it says:
With regard to the type of female circumcision
which involves removal of the prepuce of the
clitoris, which is similar to male circumcision, no
harmful health effects have been noted.
And Allaah knows best. [/b]

5 Likes

Re: Female Circumcision Is Barbaric And Evil. by sexymonkey(m): 11:41am On Nov 17, 2013
chineloSA:

Not all of them saggs. angry angry angry angry Some are inside you cant see it. undecided undecided undecided

cool cool. I pray d 1 I'll own in d future saggs.
Re: Female Circumcision Is Barbaric And Evil. by drdams: 11:42am On Nov 17, 2013
Also called Female Ge'nital Mutilation (FGM).
It is Biologically wrong, Ethically Barbaric and Socially Unacceptable.
Thank God its been outlawed in Nigeria but its been practiced in Secrecy.
The process is very very painful and totally against the right of females.

It is as a result of the selfish nature of Men to prevent their females from adultery.

Even Islamic scholars disapproved it and obviously not a christian thing.
The health implications are nothing to right home about.

2 Likes

Re: Female Circumcision Is Barbaric And Evil. by chineloSA(f): 11:42am On Nov 17, 2013
sexymonkey:

cool cool. I pray d 1 I'll own in d future saggs.

grin grin grin grin grin grin g ;Good luck

2 Likes

Re: Female Circumcision Is Barbaric And Evil. by Daziz(m): 11:43am On Nov 17, 2013
END TIME THINGS
EENNDD TTIIMMEE TTHHIINNGGSS
EEEENNNDDD TTTIIIMMMEEEE TTTHHHIIINNNGGGSSS
EEEENNNNDDDD TTTTIIIIMMMMEEEE TTTTHHHHIIIINNNNGGGGSSSSS EEEEENNNNNDDDDD TTTTTIIIIIMMMMMEEEEE TTTTTHHHHHIIIIINNNNNGGGGGSSSSS.
Re: Female Circumcision Is Barbaric And Evil. by chi4ik(m): 11:45am On Nov 17, 2013
A woman who is circumcised is like a car without fuel because she can't feel $ have sex org. She is just like a sign board that who tell U this is d road to ur destination but it won't lead U there. It's evil $ it should b stopped
Re: Female Circumcision Is Barbaric And Evil. by kaeto(m): 11:46am On Nov 17, 2013
MODIFIED
Re: Female Circumcision Is Barbaric And Evil. by Niseamaka(m): 11:55am On Nov 17, 2013
kaeto: My fiancee is circumcised, i discovered it a bit late and we were too deep in love already, and also never had the choice of saying no, i have never had sex with her and don't know what our marriage holds for us, enjoyable sex or not, i don't know, and (i am a guy that can have 10 rounds of s.ex in a day for a consecutive lenghty number of days,) though i don't indulge since many years i met her, i need serious help.

if the above is true, you`re in a heck of trouble.
Re: Female Circumcision Is Barbaric And Evil. by abdulkayus(m): 11:56am On Nov 17, 2013
dr dams: Also called Female Genital Mutilation.

It is as a result of the selfish nature of Man to prevent their females from adultery.

nope nope nope. Islamic scholars didnt completely disapproved. Unlike male circumcision which is compulsory in Islam, female cicumcision is nt compulsory bt recommemded cos of some benefit it come wit which has been listed above by The Prodigy. In Islam, its only d top top that is cut off nt d barbaric we c on TV inwhich d gal would have grown up b4 its cut off and dey use as a feat of celebration, and crule equipments are used, and also dey cut off almost completely d cli.to.ris which Islam abhor. In Islam, its done wen d females are still very very young inwhich dey will nt even knw wen dey were circumcise, and done in a humane and better way.
Ma Salam.

4 Likes

Re: Female Circumcision Is Barbaric And Evil. by sexymonkey(m): 12:04pm On Nov 17, 2013
chineloSA:

grin grin grin grin grin grin g ;Good luck
thanks

kaeto: My fiancee is circumcised, i discovered it a bit late and we were too deep in love already, and also never had the choice of saying no, i have never had sex with her and don't know what our marriage holds for us, enjoyable sex or not, i don't know, and i am a guy that can have 10 rounds of s.ex in a day for a consecutive lenghty number of days, though i don't indulge since many years i met her, i need serious help.
if you love her; continue. guess you've heard of men getting married to ladies without womb.
Re: Female Circumcision Is Barbaric And Evil. by Nobody: 12:12pm On Nov 17, 2013
[quote
author=Ukuts gp] are u sure that male circumcision have any effect
compared to female? So u mean that u will not circumcise ur male child?
One question more. where u circumcised at all?[/quote]

i wonder dont mind him
Re: Female Circumcision Is Barbaric And Evil. by Nobody: 12:19pm On Nov 17, 2013
dr dams: Also called Female Ge'nital Mutilation (FGM).

The health implications are nothing to right home about.

are you sure u read what my muslim brother wrote
Re: Female Circumcision Is Barbaric And Evil. by Ukutsgp(m): 12:22pm On Nov 17, 2013
I dnt know why one human being will want to cut out what they did nt put there. GOD who put d clitoris there knows best. Girls are not meat that they sharpen knife for, to cut out what they didn't plant there. I cant imagine this barbaric practice in this 21st century. It goes to show that some people are still living like cavemen and cavewomen. Islam are totally wrong in this practise as there is no health benefit whatsoever. Many homes are in shambles as a result of this acts. Finally many men cheat on their wife because they cannot enjoy sex with their wife who often is like a log of wood during sex because her engine room is nt functioning again.

2 Likes

Re: Female Circumcision Is Barbaric And Evil. by Nobody: 12:23pm On Nov 17, 2013
Abu Mikey:

Damn,,
Who does female circumcision this 21st century? undecided

what is this one saying

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How Did You Feel After You Finally Defeated That Stubborn Addiction? / 7 Excuses People Give For Skipping Sunday Services / Where Did God Come From?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.