Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,156 members, 7,818,501 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:25 PM

Help! I Caught My Fiance With Another Man! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! I Caught My Fiance With Another Man! (1740 Views)

I Caught My Best Man With My Wife Two Weeks To Our Wedding. / Found Condoms In My Fiance's Bag.again! / How I Caught My Cheating Lover Pants Down. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! I Caught My Fiance With Another Man! by TinyToes: 3:53pm On Nov 15, 2013
Dear readers, I got this mail from one of you. It's so touching that I thought to share with you and get your opinions. Regards, TSB.

Dear TrendySturvs Blogger,

I am having a torrid time sorting my head. My finace of 2 years did something so shocking I almost wen mad. I never knew these things existed in Nigeria!

Here's my story:
We started dating December 2011 after we hit it off at a mutual friend's birthday party. I moved in with him April 2013 so we could always be together. We've been having a nice relationship though we occassionally fight as expected. On the fateful day, I rushed back home after I forgot a vital document as I rushed off to work. The nauseating sight I met back at home was devastating that I almost passed out!

My boyfriend was having sex with a guy who he introduced to me as his "best" friend! It's been 2 weeks since the incident occurred and I moved out of his house. He's been trying to make me understand but he's not convinced me one bit. Kindly advise me. Since he did not sleep with a female like me do I consider it cheating? Should we proceed and get married - I still love him? I need to sort my head out. Your opinions will go a long way!

Nneka

More here: http://trendysturvs..com/2013/11/readers-mail-help-i-caught-my-fiance.html

Re: Help! I Caught My Fiance With Another Man! by mike70(m): 4:01pm On Nov 15, 2013
the best thing for you is to find another man
Re: Help! I Caught My Fiance With Another Man! by MyParadise(m): 5:45pm On Nov 15, 2013
TinyToes: Dear readers, I got this mail from one of you. It's so touching that I thought to share with you and get your opinions. Regards, TSB.

Dear TrendySturvs Blogger,

I am having a torrid time sorting my head. My finace of 2 years did something so shocking I almost wen mad. I never knew these things existed in Nigeria!

Here's my story:
We started dating December 2011 after we hit it off at a mutual friend's birthday party. I moved in with him April 2013 so we could always be together. We've been having a nice relationship though we occassionally fight as expected. On the fateful day, I rushed back home after I forgot a vital document as I rushed off to work. The nauseating sight I met back at home was devastating that I almost passed out!

My boyfriend was having sex with a guy who he introduced to me as his "best" friend! It's been 2 weeks since the incident occurred and I moved out of his house. He's been trying to make me understand but he's not convinced me one bit. Kindly advise me. Since he did not sleep with a female like me do I consider it cheating? Should we proceed and get married - I still love him? I need to sort my head out. Your opinions will go a long way!

Nneka

More here: http://trendysturvs..com/2013/11/readers-mail-help-i-caught-my-fiance.html

My dear sister, you must know that your decision today may hurt tomorrow. Be wise. Make sure that any decision you make today you will have to bear it when it begins to pull you to the grave. Love is just emotions which you could train and nurture.

Make a wise decision for yourself.
Re: Help! I Caught My Fiance With Another Man! by mcdokwe(m): 10:46pm On Nov 15, 2013
report him, that's 14yrs for both of them

(1) (Reply)

Women Are Too Difficult To Understand / Does Not Cheating Show Naivety Aka "Na You Be Mumu Syndrome" / Please Help....why Do Some Girls/ladies Behave These Ways ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.