Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,145 members, 7,835,830 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:45 PM

At 21 And Has No Girl Friend Good Or Bad? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / At 21 And Has No Girl Friend Good Or Bad? (1927 Views)

No Girl Can Ever Insult Me Im A Beautiful Boy (pics) / No Girl Is A Saint / No Girl On Nairaland Is Finer Than My Girlfriend, No One (pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

At 21 And Has No Girl Friend Good Or Bad? by uncletbuddy(m): 7:54pm On Nov 15, 2013
Just as the topic says I'm 21 and I've no girl friend, don't even know why, but I felt its wrong and could lead to fornication. Also I asked people, elderly ones and they advice against it. But I fear that lack of experience in that line could punish me later on.. I've admired many but never toast. cool
Re: At 21 And Has No Girl Friend Good Or Bad? by africanrapper: 8:07pm On Nov 15, 2013
You make this thing sound like a problem. I'm 30 and don't have a girlfriend. So what?
Guy, you better start occupying your mind with other things that will add value to your life.
If a good woman comes eventually, fine.
But if not, be sure to enjoy your life to the fullest.

#africanrapper#

4 Likes

Re: At 21 And Has No Girl Friend Good Or Bad? by mimopel(f): 8:09pm On Nov 15, 2013
U dnt need any for naw!!!..dia is tym for every tin, u dnt need a relatnship to b successful in lyf, it might distract ur focus....

2 Likes

Re: At 21 And Has No Girl Friend Good Or Bad? by Ymodulus: 8:11pm On Nov 15, 2013
africanrapper: You make this thing sound like a problem. I'm 30 and don't have a girlfriend. So what?
Guy, you better start occupying your mind with other things that will add value to your life.

#africanrapper#

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Na from village dem dey do you oo

2 Likes

Re: At 21 And Has No Girl Friend Good Or Bad? by lirusehn(m): 8:13pm On Nov 15, 2013
*laffs in chinese* girlfwend my foot. Bross face ur future

3 Likes

Re: At 21 And Has No Girl Friend Good Or Bad? by uncletbuddy(m): 9:10pm On Nov 15, 2013
thanks dear... friends make me feel like I'm the most strangest being on earth. Life Z good with reasonable thinkers...
Re: At 21 And Has No Girl Friend Good Or Bad? by Chylo(m): 9:28pm On Nov 15, 2013
Am way above 21 and never had a gf before. Set your priorities right and you'll be fine.

Personally, not planning to get a gf until am ready to get married. Boyfriend/Galfriend tinz is d easiest way to have all ur emotional energy zapped in no time!!!

1 Like

Re: At 21 And Has No Girl Friend Good Or Bad? by mascot87(m): 10:31pm On Nov 15, 2013
I think we have very good future parents commenting on this thread.@Topic:Secure your future first and all other things would follow
Re: At 21 And Has No Girl Friend Good Or Bad? by Nobody: 9:06am On Nov 16, 2013
At 21 having a galfriend is not impt. Tink of how u will be financially free then other things will follow.
Re: At 21 And Has No Girl Friend Good Or Bad? by Ymodulus: 10:27am On Nov 16, 2013
uncletbuddy: thanks dear... friends make me feel like I'm the most strangest being on earth. Life Z good with reasonable thinkers...

Please dont mind my sarcasm. that was really childish. but honestly i see nothing wrong with you not having a gal at 21.
Re: At 21 And Has No Girl Friend Good Or Bad? by guente02(m): 10:41am On Nov 16, 2013
Turned 21 this month....I just can't imagine myself having one why because I see it as distraction. You've got to make this money first by working in your concentration. No time o but you've got to endure the konji while it last. My Under 4.5 cents
Re: At 21 And Has No Girl Friend Good Or Bad? by Nobody: 10:50am On Nov 16, 2013
africanrapper: You make this thing sound like a problem. I'm 30 and don't have a girlfriend. So what?

#africanrapper#

Lmaoooooo!

Bros, As you dey go so, you still fit no get by age 40 ooo.. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: At 21 And Has No Girl Friend Good Or Bad? by 12month: 12:10pm On Nov 16, 2013
guy try get a girlfriend... it will do u gud
Re: At 21 And Has No Girl Friend Good Or Bad? by EvyE: 12:13pm On Nov 16, 2013
dont feel bad dol.it will be nice for your future wife to learn that u were never a male bitch
Re: At 21 And Has No Girl Friend Good Or Bad? by Dubemkelly(m): 2:29pm On Nov 16, 2013
If dats ur priority in life, den go 4 it buh if not get ur mind preoccupied with sth dat wud enlarge ur coast. Girls aint d probs, weneva u r ready,u wud def spot one on d street. Chilax dude,u just hving peer pressure
Re: At 21 And Has No Girl Friend Good Or Bad? by JohnieWalker(m): 3:48pm On Nov 16, 2013
face ur future pipo una wey dey face una future since wetin una don achieve
Re: At 21 And Has No Girl Friend Good Or Bad? by jmoore(m): 4:06pm On Nov 16, 2013
A girlfriend that will start demanding salary.

Do you have a job? If you are not ready for marriage forget about gf. It is not an achievement to have a gf.
Re: At 21 And Has No Girl Friend Good Or Bad? by dmcdad: 4:43pm On Nov 16, 2013
uncletbuddy: Just as the topic says I'm 21 and I've no girl friend, don't even know why, but I felt its wrong and could lead to fornication. Also I asked people, elderly ones and they advice against it. But I fear that lack of experience in that line could punish me later on.. I've admired many but never toast. cool
Guy calm down! I am far older than you yet I ain't got a girlfriend too. So? What's the biggy? Its not like getting a girlfriend is an achievement. Abi na achievement?
Re: At 21 And Has No Girl Friend Good Or Bad? by eniorisha(m): 10:13pm On Nov 16, 2013
Ymodulus:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Na from village dem dey do you oo

people weh dem dey do from village plenty 4 here o. Here is 29 yrs old, single,unattached & financially okay guy. d only girl i ever asked out was thru online which she rejected bluntly,
Re: At 21 And Has No Girl Friend Good Or Bad? by eniorisha(m): 10:17pm On Nov 16, 2013
12month: guy try get a girlfriend... it will do u gud
u r on point!!!
Re: At 21 And Has No Girl Friend Good Or Bad? by djeezy(m): 10:18pm On Nov 16, 2013
eni orisha:
people weh dem dey do from village plenty 4 here o. Here is 29 yrs old, single,unattached & financially okay guy. d only girl i ever asked out was thru online which she rejected bluntly,
Na wao
Re: At 21 And Has No Girl Friend Good Or Bad? by djeezy(m): 10:20pm On Nov 16, 2013
@op, it's not really a problem as long as you can woo a babe when the right time comes. You got so many years ahead of you, just stay focused and become successful. If you still feel like having a girlfriend, enjoy the ride.
Re: At 21 And Has No Girl Friend Good Or Bad? by UyiIredia(m): 10:38pm On Nov 16, 2013
I tire of the typical 'Focus on your education', 'Girlfriends might distract you', 'You have a life ahead of you' etc. This is quite naïve especially when over-emphasized which I diceen to be the case. The OP tacit point, or what is not being said, is that he believes he needs to learn how to manage a relationship at his age so he doesn't mess up when he is ready to marry. Ideally, at 21 he should be to some extent, financially independent and quite experienced in handling a relationship ($€xual or not). That we live in a society where as one NL member said '30 is the new 18' is evidenced by replies here.

@ OP: You ain't the only one. I happen not to have been in a relationship and only got into one (which isn't as romantic) quite recently. I'm turning 23. If you think it necessary to woo a babe now to have experience, fine. Don't let comments here dissuade you. What I'll grant is that you shouldn't pursue it and forget crucial needs of your finances and self-development. Peace.
Re: At 21 And Has No Girl Friend Good Or Bad? by uncletbuddy(m): 3:33am On Nov 17, 2013
dmcdad:
Guy calm down! I am far older than you yet I ain't got a girlfriend too. So? What's the biggy? Its not like getting a girlfriend is an achievement. Abi na achievement?

friends make it look so. Whenever I meet with friends they sometimes make awkward and strange. Though some of them think I'm lying. And sometimes he hurts most when I like someone and make them my friends but end up seeing them dancing negatively to someone else arm cos I refuse to see them as gf(felt this one badly during my ND). D guy made a silly joke with it self.
Re: At 21 And Has No Girl Friend Good Or Bad? by Nobody: 4:36am On Nov 17, 2013
There is nothing wrong if at 21 u don't have a gf!!!!at least that could give u a chance to chase ur dream in life that is if you willingly do not want to have a girl-friend!!!but with the way u sound u sound like someone that wants to have but it is not just happening,***whispers to him***oya talk the truth and let the devil to be ashamed!!!just kidding
Re: At 21 And Has No Girl Friend Good Or Bad? by sakaguchi(m): 5:23am On Nov 17, 2013

#africanrapper#
Potential shuga daddy
Re: At 21 And Has No Girl Friend Good Or Bad? by sakaguchi(m): 5:33am On Nov 17, 2013
I had my first girlfriend @ 21, now 23, I have no regrets about it. Forget all these stuffs about facing your book, future bla bla bla! People have been facing their future since with nothing to show for it.
Just wait for the right time i'll advice, don't be surprise you may end up having a girl who makes you more serious, more focused.
It aint a big deal not having a girlfriend now, that should not be a priority, and there is nothing you need to learn from a girlfriend in handling a relationship that you can't learn from any female friend (except you wanna learn sex...lol).
My advice, you aint got problem @OP, when the right girl comes, I expect to see a new thread...lol.
Re: At 21 And Has No Girl Friend Good Or Bad? by kolamilan(m): 3:34pm On Nov 17, 2013
eni orisha:
why the girl go gree when your name sef na orisha lol. @ op getting a GF now at 21 is not the main piority now. You make the money, treat yourself right and honeys will follow. Dats my 0.0063 usd (based on the exchange rate) i'm out.

(1) (Reply)

Hi, Rate This Picture / She Is Desperate To Meet My Parents. / NA True??? I Need An Answer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.