Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:05 AM

Anambra Election: Inec Citizens Contact Centre: Reporting Live - Politics (53) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra Election: Inec Citizens Contact Centre: Reporting Live (160849 Views)

Final Result For Abia State Governorship Election. INEC DECLARE PDP WINNER / Governorship Election: INEC Releases Press Statement / Charles Eruka Reporting Live In Rivers Amidst Gunshot (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra Election: Inec Citizens Contact Centre: Reporting Live by Youngzedd(m): 3:55pm On Nov 17, 2013
How is the election going over there
Re: Anambra Election: Inec Citizens Contact Centre: Reporting Live by boniflex(m): 3:58pm On Nov 17, 2013
For real, I once had this soft spot for Ngige but seeing all this posts on nairaland, hell rufai's criminal behavior yesterday and d interests tifnubu and others are showing towards this anambra elections makes me believe dis urchins have a criminal tendency. Full stop

3 Likes

Re: Anambra Election: Inec Citizens Contact Centre: Reporting Live by alphaconde(m): 3:58pm On Nov 17, 2013
jadelord:

Edo people are the must ungrateful bunch i av eva known... wonder if they are allegic to progress.... first it was Ambrose Ali... they swept him out of office n spent yrs in darkness under d PDP... now its Oshiomole. Goodluck with ur curses and backwardness

Since u remember ambrose alli I know you should be older than me. So I won't insult you, but it will be unfair if I don't let you know that you don't behave well. You talk like a drunken man, you talk anyhow. Maybe its an illness try to administer the recommended drugs. U can still improve.
Re: Anambra Election: Inec Citizens Contact Centre: Reporting Live by innocentchuks(m): 3:58pm On Nov 17, 2013
bayode1979:

Yes I will say the same to Obiano because the debate on AIT, I saw desperation on him fighting to get into power but not to be a good leader. He is just like GEJ who have nothing to offer. I'm not politician but I love good tthings. Ngige is the best among of all follow by Ubah.

Well u have said u are not a politician which make me not to be surprise at ur comment, If u must criticize be constructive. U said Jonathan has nothing to offer, but I must tell u Jonathan still remain the best president Nigeria has ever produce.anyway that is not the contest of this discussion Ngige is good accepted but has serve his purpose he can on board when Anambra needed a saviour and God use him for that purpose and that doesn't mean he will do greater than that or lesser if elected those are probabilities. There is no need dwelling in the past we are talking of present and future here, past is past, I am not an apga member or blowing their trumpet, but a good citizen of Anambra will agree with me that any Governor who duplicate Peter Obi's developmental projects Anambra will in Short while be Among the best state in Nigeria. Working does it mean just building roads? Peter Obi is an administrator as well as obiano which is Anambra need. Chris Ngige might as well do that but in all who the cap fit let him wear it.if I may ask How many bills has he past or co-sponsor since he became a Senator. We do not measure once success and achievement with past but present, I get it before is not property.

4 Likes

Re: Anambra Election: Inec Citizens Contact Centre: Reporting Live by Iceman296: 4:01pm On Nov 17, 2013
aryzgreat:

Prophet how come criminal Tinubu did nothing in lagos but fashola came and started working? Why condemn obiano bc of obi?
Don't go there, People Loved Fashola During his Campaign and Voted for him Massively (Party aside) Not Obiano who couldn't Even express himself during the debate.
Re: Anambra Election: Inec Citizens Contact Centre: Reporting Live by aryzgreat: 4:01pm On Nov 17, 2013
Littlehooper:

I CAN SEE YOU ARE FROM ANAMBRA OR ONE OF THE IGBO STATES

YOU SUPPOSED NOT TO STAY IN LAGOS. WHY ARE U NOT LIVING IN YOUR OWN STATE? BECAUSE U KNOW THAT YOUR LIFE IS @ RISK N DUE TO JOB SCARCITY....
APC IS A PARTY WITH REASONABLE, FOCUS, CARING LEADER THAT HAVE SYMPATHY FOR THE MASS,...
LOOK @THE SW.. ESPECIALLY IN OSUN STATE.. OGBENI TOOK OVER N SHOW OYINLOLA THE WAY TO RUN GOVERNMENT.......

By ur ewedu coated logic, those yoruba tailors, taxi drivers in onitsha. And south east r dia bc no work for them in ur APC south west? Examine ur head son.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Election: Inec Citizens Contact Centre: Reporting Live by vanPELaj(m): 4:05pm On Nov 17, 2013
I now see y this country Will remain this way, if the youth can't just stop putting blame on a tribe or the other, if we can't check each candidate profile, who is better. Did inec play there role well. Is there any hope for the less privilege. Little do u know that you are better than some of these candidate, most of them are new to politics, who get d experience . Stop blaming any party or tribe. Nonsense

1 Like

Re: Anambra Election: Inec Citizens Contact Centre: Reporting Live by Caseless: 4:05pm On Nov 17, 2013
TechWalker007:

You know nothing about me. I supported Ribadu against GEJ.

I only became fed up when ACN became a full blown Tinubu party.
u must see beyond tinubu and d party. Tinubu has been d only one rooting d platform since 1999. Frm AD to ac, acn and then to apc. He's been d only one givin d supporters something to cheer; without him, there wldn't have been lagos under opposition party and dz is gud 4 lagos state. Wld u hav wished they do away with him? If ojukwu was alive, wld u hav allowed obi to take d party away frm his watch? Think am bro...

1 Like

Re: Anambra Election: Inec Citizens Contact Centre: Reporting Live by aryzgreat: 4:05pm On Nov 17, 2013
Iceman296:
Don't go there, People Loved Fashola During his Campaign and Voted for him Massively (Party aside) Not Obiano who couldn't Even express himself during the debate.

Hw did ppl love fashola when he was a newbie? Ppl voted fashola bc Tinubu said so, and bc Tinubu called A.C.N an 'omoluabi' party
Re: Anambra Election: Inec Citizens Contact Centre: Reporting Live by obayaya(m): 4:06pm On Nov 17, 2013
innocent chuks:

Well u have said u are not a politician which make me not to be surprise at ur comment, If u must criticize be constructive. U said Jonathan has nothing to offer, but I must tell u Jonathan still remain the best president Nigeria has ever produce.anyway that is not the contest of this discussion Ngige is good accepted but has serve his purpose he can on board when Anambra needed a saviour and God use him for that purpose and that doesn't mean he will do greater than that or lesser if elected those are probabilities. There is no need dwelling in the past we are talking of present and future here, past is past, I am not an apga member or blowing their trumpet, but a good citizen of Anambra will agree with me that any Governor who duplicate Peter Obi's developmental projects Anambra will in Short while be Among the best state in Nigeria. Working does it mean just building roads? Peter Obi is an administrator as well as obiano which is Anambra need. Chris Ngige might as well do that but in all who the cap fit let him wear it.if I may ask How many bills has he past or co-sponsor since he became a Senator. We do not measure once success and achievement with past but present, I get it before is not property.

well said bro.. seasoned administrators that have proven themselves in the stormy waters of the private sector are better leaders than politicians.. fashola is an example, Peter Obi
Re: Anambra Election: Inec Citizens Contact Centre: Reporting Live by vanhelsing2099(m): 4:08pm On Nov 17, 2013
boniflex: I bet u are not an igbo atall

You are very right

I am not an igbo, yoruba or hausa
AM JUST A NIGERIAN

Keep tribalism for eternity and you will reap d reward of ur labour in hell...

Sum of u re suffering and still smilling ,n u don't even kno wat to eat 2nyte

NOTE- am player of Bolton wanderer football academy

1 Like

Re: Anambra Election: Inec Citizens Contact Centre: Reporting Live by Nobody: 4:11pm On Nov 17, 2013
aryzgreat:

By ur ewedu coated logic, those yoruba tailors, taxi drivers in onitsha. And south east r dia bc no work for them in ur APC south west? Examine ur head son.
Sir, i think it is you that needs as examination with all due respect.This is one big Nigeria and anybody, I mean anybody including your brothers who are in all of our markets in SW have the righs to live anywhere and do business. Or will you say you have never been to Lagos or any region in SW lately?Just give us time and we'll see the where the most developed, sophisticated region will be coupled with a standard of living that is next to none. We'l just see,by then either your chauvinism and arrogrance(ego) would be deflated or totally gone........Sir

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Election: Inec Citizens Contact Centre: Reporting Live by Jman06(m): 4:11pm On Nov 17, 2013
Littlehooper:

YORUBA WON'T MOCK IGBO, YORUBA TRIBE IS A LOVING N CARING TRIBE..
DON'T YOU WANT PEACE, SAFETY OF LIFE TO PREVAIL ANAMBRA LIKE IT'S IN SW.. IF U WANT PEACE..........THEN VOTE FOR APC,
And who said there's peace and safety of life in the SW? When ritual killings,armed robbery and political assasination is the norm in your SW? From independence SE and SW have always been like parallel lines that can never cross politically and it will be fooolish of any Igbo man to think the status quo can change.Yoruba people have a cunning attitude of making the rest of the country believe that they are patriotic whereas in reality they are protecting their regional and tribal interests. APC represents yoruba interests and that is why the SE would rather pitch their tents with the PDP which is a national part than identify with APC.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Election: Inec Citizens Contact Centre: Reporting Live by Nobody: 4:12pm On Nov 17, 2013
aryzgreat:

Sir, i think it is you that needs an examination with all due respect.This is one big Nigeria and anybody, I mean anybody including your brothers who are in all of our markets in SW have the righs to live anywhere and do business. Or will you say you have never been to Lagos or any region in SW lately?Just give us time and we'll see the where the most developed and sophisticated region will be coupled with a standard of living that is next to none. We'l just see and by then either your chauvinism and arrogrance(ego) would be deflated or totally gone........Sir
Re: Anambra Election: Inec Citizens Contact Centre: Reporting Live by touch4mony: 4:14pm On Nov 17, 2013
Nnewi1stSon: Ngige All d way. Obiano can recontest in 8 years time.

cool
i guess now its clear to u who will come after 8yrs now that is if his still strong to come back

1 Like

Re: Anambra Election: Inec Citizens Contact Centre: Reporting Live by aryzgreat: 4:15pm On Nov 17, 2013
Ayoolla: Sir, i think it is you that needs as examination with all due respect.This is one big Nigeria and anybody, I mean anybody including your brothers who are in all of our markets in SW have the righs to live anywhere and do business. Or will you say you have never been to Lagos or any region in SW lately?Just give us time and we'll see the where the most developed, sophisticated region will be coupled with a standard of living that is next to none. We'l just see,by then either your chauvinism and arrogrance(ego) would be deflated or totally gone........Sir

Wia are jumping into d debate frm? And wot is ur point? Pls tell me with reference to d person I quoted b4 u quote me.
Re: Anambra Election: Inec Citizens Contact Centre: Reporting Live by obayaya(m): 4:16pm On Nov 17, 2013
the most important lesson from this election is that the poor do have a say..

due to Peter Obi's policy of developing rural areas concurrently, the villagers from the poor and less developed anambra north senatorial area where other governments before him neglected have always given him block votes and they did that again yesterday.. the poor also have a say.

Ngige is very popular in idemmili where he built roads as if it's the only place in anambra.. he even neglected the most important road in Onitsha metropolis, the awka Road.. all these are coming back to haunt him.

the elections had it's shortcoming.. the money sharing syndrome which was initiated by PDP with their money bags.. but despite all that, Ppl took the monies and voted for who they wanna vote.

what happened in some part of idemmili is unfortunate.. but then in many parts of idemmili voting took place.. the whole thing is being over exaggerated by the press.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Election: Inec Citizens Contact Centre: Reporting Live by UyiIredia(m): 4:17pm On Nov 17, 2013
mens dept:

Same old story day in day out.

Ordinary state election after how many years of this selectcracy of useless folks, and yet no simple result and fair play.

I think its time for a French style revolution and heads to roll

What do you expect where common election CAPTURED IN VIDEO with the results counted and agreed on, leading to Amaechi as winner, was contested and said to be rigged and led to a faction, amongst 35 governors of the NGF. There doesn't need to be a French-style revolution as such, but a mental revolution, even the post-revolution France had lots of problems, fromngovernance to contend with b4 Napoleon brought a measure of sanity in France which lingers on till date.
Re: Anambra Election: Inec Citizens Contact Centre: Reporting Live by Nobody: 4:19pm On Nov 17, 2013
Y tribalism...Y evils..Nigeria can't move 4ward dis way..Guess splitting will b d best option
Re: Anambra Election: Inec Citizens Contact Centre: Reporting Live by Littlehooper: 4:22pm On Nov 17, 2013
aryzgreat:

Wia are jumping into d debate frm? And wot is ur point? Pls tell me with reference to d person I quoted b4 u quote me.

HE HAS THE RIGHT TO JOIN THE DEBATE.. AYOLLA HAS GIVEN U THE PERFECT ANSWER TO WHAT U QUOTED ON MY COMMENT...
COME TO LAGOS N SEE HOW YOUR PEOPLE ARE LIVING WAYWARD LIFE.....

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Election: Inec Citizens Contact Centre: Reporting Live by obayaya(m): 4:24pm On Nov 17, 2013
Uyi Iredia:

What do you expect where common election CAPTURED IN VIDEO with the results counted and agreed on, leading to Amaechi as winner, was contested and said to be rigged and led to a faction, amongst 35 governors of the NGF. There doesn't need to be a French-style revolution as such, but a mental revolution, even the post-revolution France had lots of problems, fromngovernance to contend with b4 Napoleon brought a measure of sanity in France which lingers on till date.

thanks bro.. Nigeria's problem is Nigerians.. we are no longer objective in our reasoning.. we need value reorientation..

what happened in anambra can happen anywhere in Nigeria..
Re: Anambra Election: Inec Citizens Contact Centre: Reporting Live by holyvirgin: 4:24pm On Nov 17, 2013
van-helsing2099:

You are very right

AM JUST A NIGERIAN

Abeg park well, what is this one saying?
You know nothing about Nigeria, and will never know so stop talking poo here. sad here is not a football field
Re: Anambra Election: Inec Citizens Contact Centre: Reporting Live by AtlanticBreeze: 4:30pm On Nov 17, 2013
Shambolic election. Peter obi is fraud! Inevitable must tell us the name of the Apga induced electoral officer

1 Like

Re: Anambra Election: Inec Citizens Contact Centre: Reporting Live by aryzgreat: 4:31pm On Nov 17, 2013
Littlehooper:

HE HAS THE RIGHT TO JOIN THE DEBATE.. AYOLLA HAS GIVEN U THE PERFECT ANSWER TO WHAT U QUOTED ON MY COMMENT...
COME TO LAGOS N SEE HOW YOUR PEOPLE ARE LIVING WAYWARD LIFE.....

So bc my ppl are in lagos huzzling, directly imply its bc my state govt is clueless? If that be d case, then ur almighty yoruba states dat av action governors shud av all yorubas stay put in SW, y am I seeing yorubas loitering onitsha, nnewi, and awka? Does it imply ur govnors are clueless?

I recommend psychiatric hospital for both of u.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Election: Inec Citizens Contact Centre: Reporting Live by igchuka(m): 4:37pm On Nov 17, 2013
What amazes me with all this talk about Ngige, is that all his achievements were done when he was in PDP. Did u hear Ngige boast about his achievements in the Senate. If all these APC guys can tell me what Ngige has achieved since he joined ACN and APC, then we would know who is being sentimental. Am surprised that PDP folks could not use this fact in their campaigns

1 Like

Re: Anambra Election: Inec Citizens Contact Centre: Reporting Live by eldoradoxx: 4:37pm On Nov 17, 2013
Anyone who says or believes that tribal or religious sentiment has no place in determining who gets elected in Nigeria is dreaming. Ngige lost on the basis of tribal sentiment. While his core supporters are from South West, Obi n APGA deployed Ojukwu's image to keep Ngige on check. Soon his people felt he is a traitor for associating with APC/ Yoruba/ Awolowo political dynasty. And they vowed to teach him a big lesson. Sentiment is crucial in deciding leaders and if anyone thinks GEJ won't utilize this veritable tool again to coast home to victory in 2015, such a person needs to be examined. Normally, in presidential election, tribal and religious sentiments start from the North. They ve already started saying "It is our turn", "North must produce next president come 2015" and soon South and Christains will reply "Your turn to govern who" "Is GEJ not entitled to 2nd Term" "if it were an Hausa/ Muslim, would they ask him to govern for only 4 yrs". Sentiment is what delivers victory to any winner in our elections these days. It might not be the best, but for a heterogenous and diverse nation like our, that is inevitable.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Election: Inec Citizens Contact Centre: Reporting Live by acidiczuzzee: 4:39pm On Nov 17, 2013
bestview:

As much as I agree with you on some points I also disagree with you on many:

Now most of the people deported to HeadBridge are not Anambrans. Lagos only did drop them off at Headbridge because Onitsha is the gateway city to SE/SS. Its only one person out of 72 persons was from Anambra, most of them are from Enugu, Abia, Imo, Ebonyi and Delta states. Go check your records.

On Anambrans residing in Enugu, lemme tell you there are more Enugu state people residing in Onitsha and Nnewi than there are Anambrans in Enugu state. And the last we checked Anambra has more population residing in it than Enugu state. That can only point to one thing.

On the issue of roads: Chime only repaved few existing routes in the capital only. He has not done any meaningful thing on education, health, rural development, employment generation, etc. It is on record that close to 8years he has not attracted a single investor to the state despite the so called graveyard 'security' you much talked about.

I will suggest you face your front as I was trying to address and tame the lame i.diot that calls himself IGBO-SON.

"As at Monday, this week, only five of them were left in the one-room apartment at the stadium. Their identities were given as:Friday Ndukwe from Ohafia in Abia State; Grace Igbochi who claimed to be a Lagosian, Ugulari Tutua from Warri, Delta State; Chinyere Nocholas from Awomamma,Imo State and Rosemary Nathaniel from Ubakala Umuahia,Abia State."

- See more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/08/igbo-deportee-from-lagos-dies-five-others-in-critical-health-condition
/#sthash.CqTC03LF.dpuf
bia o gini don't waste energy fighting urselves while the enermy is roaming around
Re: Anambra Election: Inec Citizens Contact Centre: Reporting Live by vanhelsing2099(m): 4:40pm On Nov 17, 2013
holyvirgin:
You know nothing about Nigeria, and will never know so stop talking poo here. sad here is not a football field

I love history and law
What am I doing in dis site if not to get updated abt my motherland?...I kno more dan wat u ever fink
Either u believe me or not
Ask any foreigner abt nigeria,d 1st tin he/she gunna tell you wil be #cRime or corruption

I was fcuken taunted in school by sum red head bcuz am frm africa n most especially nigeria

Lagos,abuja and calabar re d state pple do talk abt here in nigeria as deir tourist destination

Nigeria will never fall even if u all tribalist want it to

#we re here to stay anybady dat want otherwise should kick d bucket
Re: Anambra Election: Inec Citizens Contact Centre: Reporting Live by obinoral(m): 4:43pm On Nov 17, 2013
van-helsing2099:

You are very right

AM JUST A NIGERIAN

brother of life how market there now? Abeg let them annouce the winner this tenson is too much.i love Ngige but if he loses today. I will personally congratulate the willy supporter.
Note: lets make nigeria bettter.
Re: Anambra Election: Inec Citizens Contact Centre: Reporting Live by vanhelsing2099(m): 4:45pm On Nov 17, 2013
holyvirgin:

I love history and law
What am I doing in dis site if not to get updated abt my motherland?...I kno more dan wat u ever fink
Either u believe me or not
Ask any foreigner abt nigeria,d 1st tin he/she gunna tell you wil be #cRime or corruption

I was fcuken taunted in school by sum red head bcuz am frm africa n most especially nigeria

Lagos,abuja and calabar re d state pple do talk abt here in nigeria as deir tourist destination

Nigeria will never fall even if u all tribalist want it to

#we re here to stay anybady dat want otherwise should kick d bucket

Moral lesson: learn from one of the p-square twin dat is marrying lola omotayo 2day

SAY NO TRIBALISM,RACISM and sEGREGaTION
Re: Anambra Election: Inec Citizens Contact Centre: Reporting Live by TechWalker007: 4:50pm On Nov 17, 2013
Littlehooper:

I CAN SEE YOU ARE FROM ANAMBRA OR ONE OF THE IGBO STATES

YOU SUPPOSED NOT TO STAY IN LAGOS. WHY ARE U NOT LIVING IN YOUR OWN STATE? BECAUSE U KNOW THAT YOUR LIFE IS @ RISK N DUE TO JOB SCARCITY....
APC IS A PARTY WITH REASONABLE, FOCUS, CARING LEADER THAT HAVE SYMPATHY FOR THE MASS,...
LOOK @THE SW.. ESPECIALLY IN OSUN STATE.. OGBENI TOOK OVER N SHOW OYINLOLA THE WAY TO RUN GOVERNMENT.......

Prophet LittleHope, I am not from Anamabra, I am not Igbo. grin
Re: Anambra Election: Inec Citizens Contact Centre: Reporting Live by vanhelsing2099(m): 4:54pm On Nov 17, 2013
obinoral: brother of life how market there now? Abeg let them annouce the winner this tenson is too much.i love Ngige but if he loses today. I will personally congratulate the willy supporter.
Note: lets make nigeria bettter.

I site u man, but sum pple dat can't even recite nigeria national anthem not to talk of d pledge re d one causing confusion in my GREAT NIGERIA

#in unity we stand, divided we FALL

E.g look @espayol(cataluya) and spain upon deir misunderstanding, dey still love and adore eachother

(1) (2) (3) ... (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (Reply)

Ondo Governorship Election Results Update From Polling Units - Vanguard / How To Register For Your National Identification Number (NIN) And Card / 2023 Presidential Election Results From Northern Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.