Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,622 members, 7,809,290 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:20 AM

Anambra Election: Inec Citizens Contact Centre: Reporting Live - Politics (57) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra Election: Inec Citizens Contact Centre: Reporting Live (160746 Views)

Final Result For Abia State Governorship Election. INEC DECLARE PDP WINNER / Governorship Election: INEC Releases Press Statement / Charles Eruka Reporting Live In Rivers Amidst Gunshot (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (54) (55) (56) (57) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra Election: Inec Citizens Contact Centre: Reporting Live by meforyou1(m): 11:06pm On Nov 17, 2013
APGA has won. Yoruba carry your brooms take sweep osogbo

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Election: Inec Citizens Contact Centre: Reporting Live by Nobody: 11:53pm On Nov 17, 2013
Littlehooper:

SEE HOW A SON OF MAN IS REASONING ..
ARE U A EPITOME OF PERSON WORKING FOR A COMPANY?
IS THIS A CORRECT ENGLISH "I CAN UNDERSTAND YOUR PAIN " YOU ARE BITTER "
GO TO YOUR STATE!!!!!!! OMOALE EKO NI EHHH
Man, you posts are filled with bitterness, arrogance and hate.
EMBRACE PEACE.
Re: Anambra Election: Inec Citizens Contact Centre: Reporting Live by jadelord(m): 12:32am On Nov 18, 2013
if elections can b this chaotic and shambolic in just one state, one state with months to prepare for... i fear for 2015.... losing confidence in dis entity called Nigeria
Re: Anambra Election: Inec Citizens Contact Centre: Reporting Live by cjrane: 12:50am On Nov 18, 2013
INEC should please conclude the counting and declare the winner.

Nigerian politicians are sore losers, so expecting the loser to congratulate the winner is a pipe dream.
The people that voted know who they voted for. So INEC should declare the result and let whoever feels he lost unfairly go to court and prove his case.That is a typical Nigerian politician for you.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Election: Inec Citizens Contact Centre: Reporting Live by PeterPaulC(m): 1:52am On Nov 18, 2013
ihedioramma: ELECTION DID NOT HOLD IN ANAMBRA STATE. LET APGA TELL US WERE THEY GET THE NUMBERS THAT MAKE THEM TO WIN FROM? WE THE PEOPLE OE ANAMBRA STATE ARE SAYING IT NOW IS NGIGE OR NEVER FOR NOW IF OBI LIKE LET HIM GOTO SOKOTO OR ABUJA E.T.C NGIGE IS ALL WE NEED . OBI CANT TELL US TO TALK FOOD WE DONT LIKE(OBIANO, A MAN THAT CANT TALK IN IGBO ).

Nwoke Oma kpuru isi, I pity you because u can only shout get Headache aπϑ drink APC....... No more, No less.....

1 Like

Re: Anambra Election: Inec Citizens Contact Centre: Reporting Live by InvertedHammer: 5:23am On Nov 18, 2013
In every election, there will be a winner and a loser.

I suspected that APGA is going to win because of the tribal propaganda machine they unleashed on the mostly ill-informed masses.

But I would have loved to see a situation where APGA wins without all the unnecessary roforofo. The way they are going about

it is very shameful.
Re: Anambra Election: Inec Citizens Contact Centre: Reporting Live by ihedioramma: 5:58am On Nov 18, 2013
Peter Paul C:

Nwoke Oma kpuru isi, I pity you because u can only shout get Headache aπϑ drink APC....... No more, No less.....
no am not i se more dan you. this time is not going to work is apga vs 22 party.
Re: Anambra Election: Inec Citizens Contact Centre: Reporting Live by ChimaAgbalajob: 6:13am On Nov 18, 2013
ihedioramma: no am not i se more dan you. this time is not going to work is apga vs 22 party.

Ngwanu ga gbuo ndi Anambra nile! Onye ara di ka gi! Ndi ofe egusi dere aha ha ka ihedioramma chekwa na ha ga edufe ndi be anyi.
Anyi ma onye ibu. Ibughi nwa afo ala anyi. Ga kwuo udo oburu na iwe na ewe gi!

4 Likes

Re: Anambra Election: Inec Citizens Contact Centre: Reporting Live by AtlanticBreeze: 6:14am On Nov 18, 2013
Anambra election declared inconclusive.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Election: Inec Citizens Contact Centre: Reporting Live by AtlanticBreeze: 6:15am On Nov 18, 2013
grin grin grin
clownish APGA trolls.
Re: Anambra Election: Inec Citizens Contact Centre: Reporting Live by Onyeoma3: 6:39am On Nov 18, 2013
InvertedHammer: In every election, there will be a winner and a loser.

I suspected that APGA is going to win because of the tribal propaganda machine they unleashed on the mostly ill-informed masses.

But I would have loved to see a situation where APGA wins without all the unnecessary roforofo. The way they are going about

it is very shameful.

FYIA, The masses are never ill-informed...

Strategic formulation/implementation is a tool in Politics used by a political party to make their major opponents handicapped (just like APGA used the priest molestation saga to win PDP in Imo State elction in 2011)...A win is a win...

If I was close to Chris Ngige, I would have advised him to contest for this gubernatorial election under any other neutral platform (PPA,LP), the outcome might have been different cos @ a point,he seemed so over-confident of himself that he didn't put a lot of factors into consideration before making his decisions on the platform to contest on.

PLEASE, A GOOD CITIZEN OF NIGERIA SHOULD LET ME KNOW AS SOON AS THE GOV-ELECT, WILLIE OBIANO STARTS RECEIVING CONGRATULATORY MESSAGES

ON A SIMILAR NOTE, WITH 38-YEAR OLD TONY NWOYE CONTESTING UNDER PDP AND PULLING SUCH WEIGHT (AND ALSO YOUNG IFEANYI PATRICK UBA UNDER 45 YEARS), I SEE ANAMBRA STATE POLITICS BEING DOMINATED BY THE YOUTH IN THE NEAREST FUTURE.

GOD BLESS NAIJA
GOD BLESS ANAMBRA STATE
GOD BLESS APGA
GOD BLESS OUR GOVERNOR-ELECT
GOD BLESS ALL ANAMBRARIANS HOME AND ABROAD

4 Likes

Re: Anambra Election: Inec Citizens Contact Centre: Reporting Live by naptu2: 7:13am On Nov 18, 2013
INEC declares Anambra election inconclusive. This is because the number of "spoiled votes" is greater than the difference in number of votes between the top two contenders.
Re: Anambra Election: Inec Citizens Contact Centre: Reporting Live by Littlehooper: 7:27am On Nov 18, 2013
I HAVE UNDERSTOOD THE REASON WHY NGIGE CAN'T WIN THE ELECTION
VISIT VANGUARD WEBSITE N READ IT THERE...
Re: Anambra Election: Inec Citizens Contact Centre: Reporting Live by Ferdinandu(m): 7:28am On Nov 18, 2013
ANAMBRA ELETION RESULT:

APGA Willie Obiano= 174,710

PDP Ton Nwoye= 94,356

APC Chris Ngige = 92.300

INEC returning officer said that the commission will hold supplementary elections in area where elections were canceled as a result of logostic problem.

election was therefore declared "INCONCLUSIVE"
Re: Anambra Election: Inec Citizens Contact Centre: Reporting Live by wirinet(m): 8:09am On Nov 18, 2013
Ferdinandu: ANAMBRA ELETION RESULT:

APGA Willie Obiano= 174,710

PDP Ton Nwoye= 94,356

APC Chris Ngige = 92.300

INEC returning officer said that the commission will hold supplementary elections in area where elections were canceled as a result of logostic problem.

election was therefore declared "INCONCLUSIVE"

Lets examine the figures.
The total number of votes cast is about 400,000. The total number of registered voters is About 1.8 million. This means about 23% of registered voters that voted or allowed to vote.

The APGA candidate won with 174,000 votes. This means 9.6% of anambrains voted the governor into office.
It also means that out of the total population of about 5million, only about 3.5% of the population is going to be responsible for putting the governor into office.

Meanwhile, the main political parties - APC, PDP and APGA has at least 10,000 members in each local government, and we are told there are 21 local governments in Anambra. So each of these parties should score at least 200,000 votes from their members in the elections, how come we are having abysmally poor voter records? Didn't the ordinary Anambra citizen vote at all? Is it that Anambra people are not politically sophisticated and so they refuse to participate in elections. Or they were deliberately disenfranchised by INEC.

Please anambra brothers help us solve these riddles, it might help towards the 2015 elections.

4 Likes

Re: Anambra Election: Inec Citizens Contact Centre: Reporting Live by funshint(m): 8:45am On Nov 18, 2013
I dey laff o; to those still waiting 4 d final result of this election I swear u go wait tire. This election might be outrightly cancelled. Dis one na season film choi tongue grin
Re: Anambra Election: Inec Citizens Contact Centre: Reporting Live by ndcide(m): 9:10am On Nov 18, 2013
wirinet:

Lets examine the figures.
The total number of votes cast is about 400,000. The total number of registered voters is About 1.8 million. This means about 23% of registered voters that voted or allowed to vote.

The APGA candidate won with 174,000 votes. This means 9.6% of anambrains voted the governor into office.
It also means that out of the total population of about 5million, only about 3.5% of the population is going to be responsible for putting the governor into office.

Meanwhile, the main political parties - APC, PDP and APGA has at least 10,000 members in each local government, and we are told there are 21 local governments in Anambra. So each of these parties should score at least 200,000 votes from their members in the elections, how come we are having abysmally poor voter records? Didn't the ordinary Anambra citizen vote at all? Is it that Anambra people are not politically sophisticated and so they refuse to participate in elections. Or they were deliberately disenfranchised by INEC.

Please anambra brothers help us solve these riddles, it might help towards the 2015 elections.

wrong analysis. your figures are wrong guesstimations, many people follow more than one party during campaign and rallies only to be loyal to one or none at the final stage. you think some of the people you saw at APC were not at APGA ,PDP & Lp rallies?

1 Like

Re: Anambra Election: Inec Citizens Contact Centre: Reporting Live by Onyeoma3: 10:38am On Nov 18, 2013
funshint: I dey laff o; to those still waiting 4 d final result of this election I swear u go wait tire. This election might be outrightly cancelled. Dis one na season film choi tongue grin

PERFECT EXAMPLE OF A WISHFUL THINKING, ride on bro

1 Like

Re: Anambra Election: Inec Citizens Contact Centre: Reporting Live by mbekwu: 4:06pm On Nov 18, 2013
INEC should go ahead and cancel the elections but one thing is certain ,,, APC will never win in Anambra,, easier for an Ijaw man to rule Lagos than for Ngige to win the governorship of Anambra under APC...
Re: Anambra Election: Inec Citizens Contact Centre: Reporting Live by bank2k4real(m): 4:24pm On Nov 18, 2013
Inec...Hope these won't turn to tales by moon light...

Check my signature
Re: Anambra Election: Inec Citizens Contact Centre: Reporting Live by funshint(m): 5:32pm On Nov 18, 2013
If what is hpning nw in Anambra had happened in any of d SW state; nairaland would hv been bombarded by diff. rants 4rm our noisy chest-beating neighbours. What is hpning in Anambra is really shameful and a big slap on that Agulu party(APGA). A party with no form of morals or principle. People were initially saying that Ngige/APC were only making baseless rants; but nw hvn't they been justified?! Life is all about u "doing d needful"; there's a time 2 be silent and also a time to voice-out especially when injustice is being meted out. A situation where d number of desenfranchised duly registered voters is far more than the total votes casted is nothing short of an embarrassment. To those applauding what is going-on just pray God runs your life like Anambra election. We say no to any form of electoral malpractise. This will serve as a lesson to others; "Electoral malpractise can be expensive". We've only seen d begining; we don't know what the end would look like. I just hope what is hpning nw in Anambra does not lead to a catastrophe. God help us!
Re: Anambra Election: Inec Citizens Contact Centre: Reporting Live by Jman06(m): 9:07pm On Nov 18, 2013
funshint: If what is hpning nw in Anambra had happened in any of d SW state; nairaland would hv been bombarded by diff. rants 4rm our noisy chest-beating neighbours. What is hpning in Anambra is really shameful and a big slap on that Agulu party(APGA). A party with no form of morals or principle. People were initially saying that Ngige/APC were only making baseless rants; but nw hvn't they been justified?! Life is all about u "doing d needful"; there's a time 2 be silent and also a time to voice-out especially when injustice is being meted out. A situation where d number of desenfranchised duly registered voters is far more than the total votes casted is nothing short of an embarrassment. To those applauding what is going-on just pray God runs your life like Anambra election. We say no to any form of electoral malpractise. This will serve as a lesson to others; "Electoral malpractise can be expensive". We've only seen d begining; we don't know what the end would look like. I just hope what is hpning nw in Anambra does not lead to a catastrophe. God help us!
keep ranting like a mad dog while the people of Anambra are already jubiliating with their governor-elect. Ngige can go ahead and sponsor more market women from his village to come a stage dramatic protests,it wont change the wish of the majority of Anambrarians. Obiano has won in 16 out of 21 lgas and considering the margin with which he won in those lgas, one doesn't need a sooth sayer to know that he will still win in the remaining 65 wards. It still beats my imagination why some poeple think that APC can win an election in the south east.
Re: Anambra Election: Inec Citizens Contact Centre: Reporting Live by funshint(m): 12:13am On Nov 19, 2013
Jman06: keep ranting like a mad dog while the people of Anambra are already jubiliating with their governor-elect. Ngige can go ahead and sponsor more market women from his village to come a stage dramatic protests,it wont change the wish of the majority of Anambrarians. Obiano has won in 16 out of 21 lgas and considering the margin with which he won in those lgas, one doesn't need a sooth sayer to know that he will still win in the remaining 65 wards. It still beats my imagination why some poeple think that APC can win an election in the south east.
Nobody is saying that Agulu Party(APGA) shldn't win but what we're saying is election must be based on clearity. If truly they were confident of winning d election with a landslide; why collude with unscrupulous INEC officials 2 mess up an election? If they are so confident of their popularity let us hv a re-run election deviod of electoral malpractices and see who's going to be d weeping child. Bunch of cowards!!
Re: Anambra Election: Inec Citizens Contact Centre: Reporting Live by humblesteve(m): 12:49am On Nov 19, 2013
funshint:
Nobody is saying that Agulu Party(APGA) shldn't win but what we're saying is election must be based on clearity. If truly they were confident of winning d election with a landslide; why collude with unscrupulous INEC officials 2 mess up an election? If they are so confident of their popularity let us hv a re-run election deviod of electoral malpractices and see who's going to be d weeping child. Bunch of cowards!!
Re: Anambra Election: Inec Citizens Contact Centre: Reporting Live by funshint(m): 1:09am On Nov 19, 2013
humblesteve:

Will yu shut ur silly mouth up kip talkin nd talkin nonsens dt cn neva mak senz for @least once

APC is going no where if yu lik kip on re-running election till eternity BUNCH of fools
u really lack morals. I'm nt surprised since dats d way u talk 2 your parents. I just pity u; Eediot!!
Re: Anambra Election: Inec Citizens Contact Centre: Reporting Live by humblesteve(m): 1:46am On Nov 19, 2013
funshint:
u really lack morals. I'm nt surprised since dats d way u talk 2 your parents. I just pity u; Eediot!!
Re: Anambra Election: Inec Citizens Contact Centre: Reporting Live by jadelord(m): 5:19pm On Nov 21, 2013
TechWalker007:

I don't think Ojukwu will use state resources to enrich self, family and cronies like APC warlord is doing.

so Ojukwu was a saint...... no Ibo man is above greed.... name one? the civil was fought becoz he wanted to b president n d killings of d Iboz in d north gave him a reason to fight for people he professed to love... or was it not same ojukwu who sold Kaduna (d first coup plotter) out to d north, therefore breaking a trust? it was the reprisal attack on d ibos along with his zest to rule dat made him fight d war. so is he a saint or a nationalist as u all want us to believe? make we hear word
Re: Anambra Election: Inec Citizens Contact Centre: Reporting Live by jadelord(m): 5:27pm On Nov 21, 2013
dahfweshdude69: Nope...they won't think about that...they want biafra republic...which is just a mere fantasy

Biafra is going to b 5states... land locked with no real natual resources, , with national who owns investment outside their country..... and believe dat Bayelsa, Rivers, Akwa Ibom, Cross Rivers, Edo, and Delta, will join them (salivating over their abundant resources).... but they lie.... if dis country splitz.... the Niger Delta will b a nation on it own.... with its own problem to deal with
Re: Anambra Election: Inec Citizens Contact Centre: Reporting Live by ChinoElects1: 1:17pm On Dec 01, 2013
I just took delivery of IPAD and 50K I won over a bet with some persons on who will win Anambra Polls.. grin

APGA won..
Re: Anambra Election: Inec Citizens Contact Centre: Reporting Live by ak47mann(m): 2:01pm On Dec 01, 2013
Chino.Elects:
I just took delivery of IPAD and 50K I won over a bet with some persons on who will win Anambra Polls.. grin

APGA won..
hahahahahah this people is underestimating the power that be,bia nwanne,enjoy your new price nothing mega.Dealing with disingenuous people is not an easy task cool
Re: Anambra Election: Inec Citizens Contact Centre: Reporting Live by Hardeydamola(m): 1:26pm On Sep 29, 2014
ckkris: Tell your own state first

Ni Ipinle Osun Omoluabi Niwa

(1) (2) (3) ... (54) (55) (56) (57) (Reply)

Ondo Governorship Election Results Update From Polling Units - Vanguard / How To Register For Your National Identification Number (NIN) And Card / 2023 Presidential Election Results From Northern Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.