Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:27 AM

Anambra Election: The Best Rigger Takes All, Police Appears Helpless - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra Election: The Best Rigger Takes All, Police Appears Helpless (1421 Views)

Survey Tips Buhari To Win March 28 Election- The Sun Newspapers / "Don't Make Election Rigger A Minister"-abuja Protest Against Mobanikoro(picture / Police IG, Orders Dismantling Of All Police Roadblocks Nationwide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anambra Election: The Best Rigger Takes All, Police Appears Helpless by Cuche: 6:27pm On Nov 16, 2013
Thumb print, show us, get paid by our people, drop it in that box. That was the Language of APGA agents.
Police/INEC appeared helpless as orders from above supersedes.
I am sure APC, Labour Party and 19 other political parties were not prepared for what is happening today. It is called the Best Rigger Takes It All.

PDP is damn good in this business and perhaps the promise by the presidency on conduct of free election is not to be taken serious.
I am surprised. For their personal safety, the INEC officials must cooperate fully. Police are made to stay till tuesday, at Strategic positions to suppress any protest.

This is certainly an election like others. Can't we conduct a credible election in a democratic setting, must the Military conducted election be adjudged the best?
Re: Anambra Election: The Best Rigger Takes All, Police Appears Helpless by Cuche: 6:46pm On Nov 16, 2013
PDP is damn good in the rigging business.
Re: Anambra Election: The Best Rigger Takes All, Police Appears Helpless by Cuche: 6:51pm On Nov 16, 2013
APGA is making every effort to counter PDP, matching money for money
bribery for bribery
Calls for Calls
Contacts for Contacts
Re: Anambra Election: The Best Rigger Takes All, Police Appears Helpless by cjrane: 6:55pm On Nov 16, 2013
Now you can talk all your thrash because your master, the imposter called Ngige have been convincingly rejected by Anambra people!

I told you guys it is only on NL that you can talk all that rubbish! Awolowo's party can never win anywhere in the SE.
Re: Anambra Election: The Best Rigger Takes All, Police Appears Helpless by teskyg: 6:59pm On Nov 16, 2013
Hahahaha.Ngige massively rejected.Take it easy bro.
Re: Anambra Election: The Best Rigger Takes All, Police Appears Helpless by Cuche: 7:03pm On Nov 16, 2013
cjrane: Now you can talk all your thrash because your master, the imposter called Ngige have been convincingly rejected by Anambra people!

I told you guys it is only on NL that you can talk all that rubbish! Awolowo's party can never win anywhere in the SE.

My Father told me that the election will never be credible except if GEJ was a fool, And that Mr Obi will do everything humanly possible to cover his loot, but I would not listen.
What an election!
Re: Anambra Election: The Best Rigger Takes All, Police Appears Helpless by Kingsley1000(m): 7:14pm On Nov 16, 2013
This election is just nonsense,,,Apga members are buying people's vote,,,No election in idemili north.,,,,ngige's strong base.,,,,it should be cancelled
Re: Anambra Election: The Best Rigger Takes All, Police Appears Helpless by cjrane: 7:21pm On Nov 16, 2013
Where is freeglobe, abi you and him are one and the same person.

We warned Ngige on the risk of joining a Yoruba party, a party that have publicly displayed that they were principally formed to continue the hatred and marginalization of Igbo interest in Nigeria. But he did not listen as usual!

Believe me if Ngige had joined Labour party or PPA, he would have won today. But how would you expect Igbos to vote for the same group of men that starved them and are responsible for most of the bad things that have happened to Igbo in Nigeria. including sponsoring of Boko Haram?

[size=18pt]Now, let APC allow Ngige to rule Lagos,Oyo or Osun as they know he is very good as they have told us to believe.[/size]
Re: Anambra Election: The Best Rigger Takes All, Police Appears Helpless by Ayed44: 7:32pm On Nov 16, 2013
Re: Anambra Election: The Best Rigger Takes All, Police Appears Helpless by BrokenTV: 7:36pm On Nov 16, 2013
cjrane: Where is freeglobe, abi you and him are one and the same person.

We warned Ngige on the risk of joining a Yoruba party, a party that have publicly displayed that they were principally formed to continue the hatred and marginalization of Igbo interest in Nigeria. But he did not listen as usual!

Believe me if Ngige had joined Labour party or PPA, he would have won today. But how would you expect Igbos to vote for the same group of men that starved them and are responsible for most of the bad things that have happened to Igbo in Nigeria. including sponsoring of Boko Haram?

[size=18pt]Now, let APC allow Ngige to rule Lagos,Oyo or Osun as they know he is very good as they have told us to believe.[/size]
at op am sorry for people you are deceiving here ngige was beaten house down
Re: Anambra Election: The Best Rigger Takes All, Police Appears Helpless by WisdomMe(m): 7:42pm On Nov 16, 2013
I trust PDP & APGA 4 dat. I luv de 2 parties, De best rigger shud remember us ooooo
Re: Anambra Election: The Best Rigger Takes All, Police Appears Helpless by Cuche: 8:51pm On Nov 16, 2013
Even if Ngige wins this election. Most of his supporters were disenfranchised systematically by corrupt INEC officials. And that implies he should have won by a wider margin.
Now I am beginning to believe INEC officials
collected the billions( that was rumoured)
they were induced with. Perhaps the billion
were offered in cash because of the huge
cash out flow from a particular bank
Re: Anambra Election: The Best Rigger Takes All, Police Appears Helpless by Cuche: 9:45pm On Nov 16, 2013
What is wrong with this monitoring grp people. Did they take aoth not to give hints on the result they have so far.
Monitoring groups have a different collation from what APGA is spreading
but are not forthcoming with what they have.

(1) (Reply)

How To Apply For FG’s Recently Launched Mortgage Scheme / How To Conquer B'haram: As Exposed By Abubakar Shekau / Don Jazzy Cries Out, “I Am Not A Thief”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.